Mongul/Sinestro vs Hal Jordan(GL)/Atrocitus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
confused stick out tongue

Slaanesh
Hal will beat Sinestro..Mongul will beat Atrocitus..then Mongul beat Hal..

guy222
Mongul>Atrocitus?

Slaanesh
Mogul with 6 ring..yes..

xJLxKing
Team 2. Hal is the strongest one there is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2. Hal is the strongest one there is.

Nah....

Kyle Rayner > Hal Jordan

The feats back it up. whistle

Slaanesh
who cares about feat..u can give him Ion or whatever powerup there is..he can never be > than Hal...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Nah....

Kyle Rayner > Hal Jordan

The feats back it up. whistle \Sorry, but a Straight always beats a queen stick out tongue

Hal got the best feat.
Sinestro destroyed Kyle big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
\Sorry, but a Straight always beats a queen stick out tongue

Hal got the best feat.
Sinestro destroyed Kyle big grin

Hal ain't straight. He and Barry just pretend to be. Kyle pines Green girls. Don't get any better than that.

We aren't using Pre-Crisis shit are we? In all seriousness, Kyle does have the best Post-Crisis Green Lantern feats from what I recall.

I recall, Sinestro taking on both Kyle Rayner, and Hal Jordan while they were being drained of their power, and they eventually beat the crap out of him together. Apparently he destroyed both Kyle and Hal.....stick out tongue

Unless your thinking of something else.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
who cares about feat..u can give him Ion or whatever powerup there is..he can never be > than Hal...

Hope of the Silver Age wagon, and take Johns and DiDio with you.

Kyle Rayner > Hal Jordan

Wally West > Barry Allen

guysangel
Originally posted by guy222
confused stick out tongue

loving u

Happy Dance

team two wins

ColossusGrundy
Hal has already beaten Mongul and defeated Sinestro several times.

He beats Sinestro after a long fight and then finishes Mongul for desert. Atrocitus takes a nap and Hal wakes him up when it's over

Kris Blaze
Sinestro's the strongest there is here.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hal ain't straight. He and Barry just pretend to be. Kyle pines Green girls. Don't get any better than that.

We aren't using Pre-Crisis shit are we? In all seriousness, Kyle does have the best Post-Crisis Green Lantern feats from what I recall.

I recall, Sinestro taking on both Kyle Rayner, and Hal Jordan while they were being drained of their power, and they eventually beat the crap out of him together. Apparently he destroyed both Kyle and Hal.....stick out tongue

Unless your thinking of something else.
Nah, Barry and Hal are straight as the letter I. As for Kyle, it's more of an Q stick out tongue That's why %$^set likes him so much :lo:

In all seriousness, Sinestro beat Kyle and he had help from Green Arrow. Hal was even stated quite a few times that his Will>All other GL. GL:rebirth proved that.

Also, PC feats are okay to use big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.