Hercules (w/ Mace) vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Herc gets his powerful adamantine mace.

thanos-prime
Herc

jalek moye
Thorcules because he's cooler

Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh, Hercules has always done worse against the Hulk then Thor. I don't know why.

Again if we assume, he is Thor's equal in every physical aspect, along with the mace, he would win in my opinion.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh, Hercules has always done worse against the Hulk then Thor. I don't know why.

How many fights have they even had?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindset
How many fights have they even had?

How the hell am I supposed to know?

Mindset
Oh, I just assumed you knew what you were talking about in your post.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And look where that got you.

Mindset
At the realization that you don't know what you're talking about?

Rage.Of.Olympus
What else could I mean?

Mindset
You're impotent.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know what that means.

Creshosk
I don't know what that means. That you can't use your mace properly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
Hulk win

iceman24567
Herc for the KO

Naija boy
Hulk FTW

guy222
Hulk

Bouboumaster
Hulk would, again, wtfpwn Hercules, mace or not.

Kris Blaze
Herc can squeeze out a majority if he really goes for it at the start.

If he drags it out and the like, Hulk would eventually get too strong.

iceman24567
With his mace he might KO Hulk on accident no expression

Master Court
I agree that Herc has a better chance to pull off some wins if he goes apesh*t on Hulk right away.

But if it lasts more than a few good moments, Herc passes the point of no return and gets hammered by Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk would, again, wtfpwn Hercules, mace or not.

Bullshit. Hulk wouldn't stomp Hercules. Much less if we assume he is Thor's physical equal. If that's the case he can take an even split at least purely hand to hand. Toss him his mace and Hercules wins the majority.

That's "assuming" he is Thor's equal....

Mindset
Why do we need to assume when we have them on panel as being equals?

Bouboumaster
Bullshit. Hulk wouldn't stomp Hercules. Much less if we assume he is Thor's physical equal. If that's the case he can take an even split at least purely hand to hand. Toss him his mace and Hercules wins the majority.

That's "assuming" he is Thor's equal....

Oh, then tell me: What's the record of Hercules against Hulk?

Battlehammer
because herc is neevr displaying the feats that thor does. if you went feat for feat thor would destroy herc.

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
because herc is neevr displaying the feats that thor does. if you went feat for feat thor would destroy herc. What strength feats does Thor have that are more impressive than Herc's?

That's right, none.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Looking at some of their encounters, not so good really.

Hence why I said, if we "assume" he is Thor's equal, emphasize on the assume part, he should logically do just as well, as Thor would do. Meaning even without the mace, he could win the fight. Throw in the mace, and he should win the fight.

Accel
Considering Herc IS Thor's physical equal... he still loses.

Mindset
Herc wins.

Bash Hulk's head in for the ko.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What strength feats does Thor have that are more impressive than Herc's?

That's right, none.

Being able to go toe to toe with the same Hulk that manhandles him , Namor, and the rest of the Avengers like step children would be one.

Rage.Of.Olympus

What battle hammer said.

Accel
Are we now ignoring Hercules almost choking Thor out when they fought ?

Mindset
Being able to go toe to toe with the same Hulk that manhandles him , Namor, and the rest of the Avengers like step children would be one. Herc doesn't go toe to toe with Hulk, ok...you don't even know their fights, how would you know how Herc does against him?

Herc has shown himself to be comfortably stronger than Namor.

Anyway, I'm going to watch a movie.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Accel
Considering Herc IS Thor's physical equal... he still loses.

Nah not really.

Whenever Thor fights the Hulk he can go toe to toe and hold his own just fine really. For entire hours, and that's with him restraining himself. When with throw in Mjolnir, even as just a blunt weapon, Hulk needs a damn hostage. Of course, the incidents with the Hulk are the exception not the rule. His been shown to be as strong or hit as hard with his fists as he has with Mjolnir.

Mindset
Are we now ignoring Hercules almost choking Thor out when they fought ? I guess so.

Rage likes to ignore when Thor loses.

leonidas

well, i can tell you he's never LOST to hulk. unless you count mortal herc who STILL gave a great fight. wink

leonidas
herc can win this if he either strikes quickly and repeatedly, or perhaps if he goes berserker. in most cases, the longer the fight goes (as most bricks are well aware) the more a win becomes less likely.

Mindset
Originally posted by leonidas
herc can win this if he either strikes quickly and repeatedly, or perhaps if he goes berserker. in most cases, the longer the fight goes (as most bricks are well aware) the more a win becomes less likely. leonidas, always the voice of reason.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are we now ignoring Hercules almost choking Thor out when they fought ?

No not at all. I have all of their fights and have read them many times. Thor and Hercules are always portrayed as their equals.

Unfortunately outside of their fights, that ain't case at times.

Case and point Mindless Hulk. Hercules, Namor, Wonder Man, and so on were all being manhandled as I recall. Thor stalemates him and goes toe to toe with him on his own. Case and point Ares. Thor beats the crap out of him while he is 3 times more powerful and stronger, while Hercules gets stalemated.

I don't know how it works. He isn't portrayed as Thor's equal consistently.

leonidas
leonidas, always the voice of reason.

who are you and what'd you do with mindset? no expression

nicamarvin
At the realization that you don't know what you're talking about? DUDE you OWNED that thor FanBoy.... laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Herc doesn't go toe to toe with Hulk, ok...you don't even know their fights, how would you know how Herc does against him?

Herc has shown himself to be comfortably stronger than Namor.

Anyway, I'm going to watch a movie.

What are you talking about?

Hercules, Namor, Wonder Man, and Iron Man, were all in trouble against the Mindless Hulk as I recall. Thor went toe to toe.

Really? I recall Hercules shown to be superior, but not by a gap. Oh well, that should be the case. Hercules should be on another level than Namor. Hell, Thor one shotted him while it was raining.

What movie?

Mindset
Originally posted by leonidas
who are you and what'd you do with mindset? no expression I've had a couple beers and some jack smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
I guess so.

Rage likes to ignore when Thor loses.

Nah. Not really.

nicamarvin
Hulk would, again, wtfpwn Hercules, mace or not. NOT HERE....PIS is NOT allowed...Herc should KO hulk in NO time...check this link....

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Defenders_019_04.jpg

I see herc 6/10 here

Accel
No not at all. I have all of their fights and have read them many times. Thor and Hercules are always portrayed as their equals.

Unfortunately outside of their fights, that ain't case at times.

Case and point Mindless Hulk. Hercules, Namor, Wonder Man, and so on were all being manhandled as I recall. Thor stalemates him and goes toe to toe with him on his own. Case and point Ares. Thor beats the crap out of him while he is 3 times more powerful and stronger, while Hercules gets stalemated.

I don't know how it works. He isn't portrayed as Thor's equal consistently.
When they match each other evenly every they fight, that IS conistency.

Thor had an advantage over Mindless Hulk that Hercules didn't have. Y'know, that magic hammer he likes to swing around? And even then he proclaimed that Mindless Hulk could possibly kill him when he swung around an adamantium statue.

Hell, Hercules was just having fun sparring, even taking a bretaher to fight off Doc Samson, whilst Thor was ready to fight to the death.

The Mindless Hulk example doesn't hold up. At all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
NOT HERE....PIS is NOT allowed...Herc should KO hulk in NO time...check this link....

I see herc 6/10 here

Wow, your actually making me defend the Hulk.

The Hulk's level depends on the challenge presented and the level of anger. Some times he starts out below Abomination or in Thor's league. Really depends how tough he is on how fast he amps and how strong he becomes.

Going by how Thor's fights are, he would start in their league. Meaning above the Wrecker.

nicamarvin
the thread opener did not say how angry hulk was...so lets asume he is at base level= WC level......if herc knows whats good for him he will end the fight soon...

Rage.Of.Olympus
When they match each other evenly every they fight, that IS conistency.

Thor had an advantage over Mindless Hulk that Hercules didn't have. Y'know, that magic hammer he likes to swing around? And even then he proclaimed that Mindless Hulk could possibly kill him when he swung around an adamantium statue.

Hell, Hercules was just having fun sparring, even taking a bretaher to fight off Doc Samson, whilst Thor was ready to fight to the death.

The Mindless Hulk example doesn't hold up. At all.

Like I said, in all of their personal fights, they go toe to toe and stalemate. In their own fights they are portrayed consistently outside of them not as much.

That magic hammer, really depends on the writer if it changes anything. Some times Thor hits just as hard, sometimes it's portrayed that Mjolnir adds more damage, which it should technically. Hulk is the exception really at times.

Magic hammer or not, Thor was going toe to toe, taking his blows head on, without budging, and giving as good as he was getting. He was using both hands by the way.

He said, that an Adamantium weapon, in the hands of someone like Mindless Hulk could kill him. Kill him in what way though? If the Hulk say repeadetly pounded on Thor with that non stop, something made of Adamantium is durable enough to withstand such an onslaught.

I don't recall it that way. I remember Hercules having trouble with the rest of them. I would check, but I can't.

There are other examples really.

Rage.Of.Olympus
the thread opener did not say how angry hulk was...so lets asume he is at base level= WC level......if herc knows whats good for him he will end the fight soon...

You mean 100 tons base level? Meh, if that's the case, and he starts out that low, a hit or two from Hercules upside the head, should take him out.

nicamarvin
You mean 100 tons base level? Meh, if that's the case, and he starts out that low, a hit or two from Hercules upside the head, should take him out. Adamantine mace>>>Hulks brain case... laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Adamantine mace>>>Hulks brain case... laughing

That rhymed lol.

Bouboumaster
I think it talk from itself:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkholdingbackagainsthercules.jpg

nicamarvin
I think it talk from itself: NO BUDDY... mad this talks for itself http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Defenders_019_04.jpg

anyways he says Hulk so I guess its current Hulk not WWH....

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Which proves my point.

As much as I enjoy his run on Hercules and it's freaking hilarious, Greg Pak doesn't know what the hell he is doing in terms of power levels as far as I can tell. I don't want him touching Thor, like ever.

He had Atum killed like a joke, had Hercules stalemated by Ares, had Hercules burned by a normal explosion, had Hercules shot (They were dipped in Hydra blood though.). He apparently has Hercules with more healing instead of more tanking, like the Hulk. I got the new Thor and Hercules mythological encyclopedia which Pak was a co writer for, and they had Thor at the 100 ton mark. Lulz.

Bouboumaster
NO BUDDY... mad this talks for itself http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Defenders_019_04.jpg

anyways he says Hulk so I guess its current Hulk not WWH....

Low showing.

Bouboumaster
^Which proves my point.

As much as I enjoy his run on Hercules and it's freaking hilarious, Greg Pak doesn't know what the hell he is doing in terms of power levels as far as I can tell. I don't want him touching Thor, like ever.

He had Atum killed like a joke, had Hercules stalemated by Ares, had Hercules burned by a normal explosion, had Hercules shot (They were dipped in Hydra blood though.). He apparently has Hercules with more healing instead of more tanking, like the Hulk. I got the new Thor and Hercules mythological encyclopedia which Pak was a co writer for, and they had Thor at the 100 ton mark. Lulz.

I can bring the fight Hulk had with the avengers too. What can you bring to the table to convince people that Herc might able to beat Hulk?

nicamarvin
Low showing. what I meant is that it was normal Hulk, probably cought off guard.....this is NOT WWH.....

nicamarvin
What can you bring to the table to convince people that Herc might able to beat Hulk? this....

Creshosk
what I meant is that it was normal Hulk, probably cought off guard.....this is NOT WWH..... It does prove my point I made to another person on a different topic about stipulations.

Whenever Hulk is mentioned they immediately jump to WWH.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I can bring the fight Hulk had with the avengers too. What can you bring to the table to convince people that Herc might able to beat Hulk?

The fact that he is Thor's equal and strength should say it all. If he is assumed to be Thor's equal here as he technically is on paper, he takes this fight.

nicamarvin
Hulk is Savage again Now....

Bouboumaster
The fact that he is Thor's equal and strength should say it all. If he is assumed to be Thor's equal here as he technically is on paper, he takes this fight.

Thor have power that Hercules doesn't possess. And Hercules is a brick: An awesome one, but still a brick. The kind of opponent Hulk trash easely.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor have power that Hercules doesn't possess. And Hercules is a brick: An awesome one, but still a brick. The kind of opponent Hulk trash easely.

What is your point exactly? The fact that Thor is a lot more powerful than either has no bearing, as he doesn't use his power in his fights at all. Except a one shot lightning bolt.

He goes toe to toe with the Hulk so your point is moot. Thor fights the Hulk as if he was a brick and holds his own damn fine. For entire hours on end. No matter the incarnation. On top of that he holds back against the Hulk and others.

Like I said, if we are assuming he is Thor's equal which he is technically on paper, Hercules wins.

Battlehammer
What strength feats does Thor have that are more impressive than Herc's?

That's right, none.
im not talking strength.

Thor strength/durability = herc roughly.

however thor speed, power out put versatility none of which he uses in fight vs herc >>>>herc.

Master Court
I seriously doubt Hercules is a match for Thor in strength. By Thor's own admission, Hercules might be a slightly better fighter. That's about it. If Thor were in a bad mood, he could annihilate Hercules.

Thor's best real contender is Hulk.

If Hulk were in a bad mood, more so than usual anyway, he would take that Mace and cave Hercules' f*cking skull in. Hulk may not be the best fighter, but he has extensive experience against Thor, so Hulk should be more than good enough to plant Hercules in the sh*t.

Rage.Of.Olympus
im not talking strength.

however thor speed, power out put versatility none of which he uses in fight vs herc >>>>herc.

Even in terms of strength/durability, sometimes Hercules simply doesn't match up to Thor's level. I simply don't see why Marvel can't keep it consistent outside of their fights.

His Thor's physical equal? Fine, but how the hell are we supposed to believe it if Marvel themselves don't. Well whatever....

Mindset
im not talking strength.

however thor speed, power out put versatility none of which he uses in fight vs herc >>>>herc. So you mean the things that were irrelevant to the discussion?

We were talking about physical attributes that have a bearing on hth fights. His magic is not hth fighting.

Herc is able to keep up with his speed just fine, seems like other bricks are able to as well, you can argue that he doesn't utilize his speed, but then again it doesn't really matter.

jalek moye
Even in terms of strength/durability, sometimes Hercules simply doesn't match up to Thor's level. I simply don't see why Marvel can't keep it consistent outside of their fights.

His Thor's physical equal? Fine, but how the hell are we supposed to believe it if Marvel themselves don't. Well whatever....
Herc is up and down with his strength showings

Battlehammer
So you mean the things that were irrelevant to the discussion?

We were talking about physical attributes that have a bearing on hth fights. His magic is not hth fighting.

Herc is able to keep up with his speed just fine, seems like other bricks are able to as well, you can argue that he doesn't utilize his speed, but then again it doesn't really matter.
oh my mistake.

I actaully agree with this.

Bouboumaster
What is your point exactly? The fact that Thor is a lot more powerful than either has no bearing, as he doesn't use his power in his fights at all. Except a one shot lightning bolt.

He goes toe to toe with the Hulk so your point is moot. Thor fights the Hulk as if he was a brick and holds his own damn fine. For entire hours on end. No matter the incarnation. On top of that he holds back against the Hulk and others.

Like I said, if we are assuming he is Thor's equal which he is technically on paper, Hercules wins.

Well, your argument fall, because Hulk already batshit his face, with Namor's Wonderman's and Iron Man's.

So, since "technically", Hercules and Thor are equal, does that mean that Hulk would be able to repeat the feat minus Hercules and plus Thor?

Creshosk
Hulk already batshit his face, The hell?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, your argument fall, because Hulk already batshit his face, with Namor's Wonderman's and Iron Man's.

So, since "technically", Hercules and Thor are equal, does that mean that Hulk would be able to repeat the feat minus Hercules and plus Thor?

How does my argument fail?

I already told you. That if we assume that Thor and Hercules are equals in every physical aspect as they are on paper, Hercules would win here. In these forum fights, we place them at the level they are technically supposed to be not at the level some times writers place certain characters. Hercules is simply not consistently portrayed on Thor's level at times outside of their fights, hence why you get the results you do.

No he would not be able to repeat the same feat, because the same Hulk who did that to Hercules, Namor, Wonderman etc. was stalemated and got knocked on his ass by Thor alone.

Hence why I said, that if we assume Thor, and him are equals, Hercules wins this fight. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

Master Court
because Hulk already batshit his face,

Originally posted by Creshosk
The hell?

laughing laughing

StiltmanFTW
Hulk is Savage again Now....

There is no Hulk, Rulk absorbed him.

Bouboumaster
How does my argument fail?

I already told you. That if we assume that Thor and Hercules are equals in every physical aspect as they are on paper, Hercules would win here.

ABC logic isn't a good debate technic in this forum. And since Hulk doesn't have any loss at the hand of Hercules, and since Hercules have been showed Hulk's inferior in the past, the only possible conclusion is that Hulk > Hercules.

It's not because A >/= B and A = C that neccesseraly, C >/= B.

Hulk would smash him, like he did most in the time in the past 40 years.

nicamarvin
And Hercules is a brick:The kind of opponent Hulk trash easely. do you mean like thise bricks that Trashed Hulk badly: Original Abomination, Maestro, HKH, Werecker, Juggernaut, TBird, Rulk, Apoc..... and the list keeps growing..... Happy Dance

Bouboumaster
do you mean like thise bricks that Trashed Hulk badly: Original Abomination, Maestro, HKH, Werecker, Juggernaut, TBird, Rulk, Apoc..... and the list keeps growing..... Happy Dance

Original Apoc got his ass handed in every other encounter

Maestro got beaten

Don't know much about HKH but he seems to be a beast

Wrecker is a jobber, and it shouldn't be allowed as an argument: Low showing for Hulk

Juggernaut: Lol. When he beaten Hulk? I remember one time where Savage Hulk outsmart him, and the next time, WWH outmsarted him too.

Apoc is a good one, but with his powers, he might beat the hell out of Hercules too.

Rulk: Rulk punched a watcher and killed Grandmaster with like... Two punches. It took friggin Galactus to stop him. Rulk would lay the smack down on Hercules like he did on Thor the first time.

nicamarvin
Original Apoc got his ass handed in every other encounter

Maestro got beaten: NOT BY HULK.....

Wrecker is a jobber, and it shouldn't be allowed as an argument: Low showing for Hulk: SH@#T HAPPENS...here check the link once more: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Defenders_019_04.jpg

Juggernaut: Lol. When he beaten Hulk? COME ON!! He almost killed him..but Redskull stoped him... eek!

Apoc is a good one, but with his powers, he might beat the hell out of Hercules too....LOTS OF BRICKS CAN KO HULK just like young Colossus did... laughing

Bouboumaster
When young Colossus Ko'ed him?

I remember a shot where Hulk bfr Juggernaut, and Juggy got lamely beaten by Cyclops, Jean and Prof X

nicamarvin
When young Colossus Ko'ed him?

I remember a shot where Hulk bfr Juggernaut, and Juggy got lamely beaten by Cyclops, Jean and Prof X I am telling you..It happens alot with hulk...ask the wrecker..laughing

Juggernaut was fighting a tired Hulk, he was about to rip Hulks head off, then Hulk out of nowhere sent Juggernaut flying and he hit a mountain, the hit took the helmet off, stupid Hulk was like WHAT?...juggernaut said Nothing Hulk did was hurting him, before he got back to the fight OUT OF NOWHERE those guys showed up, but it was only professor X that Beat him.....

Bouboumaster
I am telling you..It happens alot with hulk...ask the wrecker..laughing

Juggernaut was fighting a tired Hulk, he was about to rip Hulks head off, then Hulk out of nowhere sent Juggernaut flying and he hit a mountain, the hit took the helmet off, stupid Hulk was like WHAT?...juggernaut said Nothing Hulk did was hurting him, before he got back to the fight OUT OF NOWHERE those guys showed up, but it was only professor X that Beat him.....

What I remember of they're two fight is:
1- Hulk bend Colossus both arms
2- Colossus throwed Hulk in a mountain. He looked at him to see if Hulk was really Ko'ed, and a Savage Hulk open his eyes and smack him. Hulk outsmarted Petey, and wasn't hurt at all.

See? Hulk, even tired, owned Juggy.

jasofisc
if were talking about a normal savage hulk (not already majorly pissed off) and full God herc (who beat thor in a one on one match when he was drunk no less) with this mace then i say herc

nicamarvin
Hulk, even tired, owned Juggy. he was tired because He was fighting Juggernaut you... laughing Hulk grew tire and Juggernaut stronger...He did not owned him he BFR him for a moment, he was about to get back in the action and Kill Hulk but the others got in his way...do you think Hulk beat him? did you saw him harmed in any way? confused

Bouboumaster
he was tired because He was fighting Juggernaut you... laughing Hulk grew tire and Juggernaut stronger...He did not owned him he BFR him for a moment, he was about to get back in the action and Kill Hulk but the others got in his way...do you think Hulk beat him? did you saw him harmed in any way? confused

Hulk just threw him away 'cos he finished playing with his toy

tkitna
Hulk would win more often than not

Kris Blaze
Hulk just threw him away 'cos he finished playing with his toy

Hulk's gotta suck then, if he can't even scratch his toy.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Hulk's gotta suck then, if he can't even scratch his toy.

He didn't wanted to break his toy... for now!

Kris Blaze
He didn't wanted to break his toy... for now!

He didn't wanted.

I'm surprised he didn't brokeded Juggernaut's nose.

Master Court
Juggernaut: Lol. When he beaten Hulk? COME ON!! He almost killed him..but Redskull stoped him...

If you're talking about the fight I think you're talking about;

You do know that was The Professor. And he didn't even know he was fighting Juggernaut. And he didn't even fight back that much because he didn't know it was Juggernaut. When Cain charged him, Prof tried to block it. That messed him up. And while Prof was only on the defensive, Juggernaut beat him up.

The whole fight was basically a sucker punch.

Creshosk
He didn't wanted to break his toy... for now! Hulk smash not mean hulk smash?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Master Court

You do know that was The Professor. And he didn't even know he was fighting Juggernaut. And he didn't even fight back that much because he didn't know it was Juggernaut. When Cain charged him, Prof tried to block it. That messed him up. And while Prof was only on the defensive, Juggernaut beat him up.

The whole fight was basically a sucker punch. Because hulk really is that stupid as professor hulk to not be able to figure out that he wasn't your average joe?

nicamarvin

You do know that was The Professor. The same Professor that Holded that billion ton Mountain range..? confused he was outMuscle by a better brick...that happens alot ask Maestro, Abomination(befor Hulk Depowered Him because He could not outmuscle him),

Master Court
The same Professor that Holded that billion ton Mountain range..? confused he was outMuscle by a better brick...that happens alot ask Maestro, Abomination(befor Hulk Depowered Him because He could not outmuscle him),

Yeah, the same Prof that struggled to hold the mountain.

Not the Savage Hulk that has carried an entire island with ease, broke Onslaught's armor when Juggernaut and Thor failed, or pulled Jarella's planet back together when it was cracking at the seems.

Master Court
Not to mention the Juggernaut himself commented that he beat Hulk because Hulk didn't recognized him in his plain clothes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
ABC logic isn't a good debate technic in this forum. And since Hulk doesn't have any loss at the hand of Hercules, and since Hercules have been showed Hulk's inferior in the past, the only possible conclusion is that Hulk > Hercules.

It's not because A >/= B and A = C that neccesseraly, C >/= B.

Hulk would smash him, like he did most in the time in the past 40 years.

A, B, C logic does work when the two in question are on paper complete physical equals.

Hence, why technically here Hercules shown win. He just isn't written as Thor's equal consistently at times.

Hulk has never smashed him, except Green Scar but that was written by Pak and we've seen that he knows squat about Hercules.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not the Savage Hulk that has carried an entire island with ease, broke Onslaught's armor when Juggernaut and Thor failed, or pulled Jarella's planet back together when it was cracking at the seems.

That doesn't say much when it comes to this characters.

Juggernaut was punked, and he never got the same chance. Onslaught wanted to evolve. Hence why he went toe to toe, and did not do anything to stop the Hulk from cracking his armor. He did what Onslaught wanted.

By the way, Thor has cracked through Onslaught's armor and did what he wanted just as Hulk did.

Bouboumaster
A, B, C logic does work when the two in question are on paper complete physical equals.

Hence, why technically here Hercules shown win. He just isn't written as Thor's equal consistently at times.

Hulk has never smashed him, except Green Scar but that was written by Pak and we've seen that he knows squat about Hercules.

But then again, Thor loose to Hulk in h2h fight, so Hercules would do the same, right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
But then again, Thor loose to Hulk in h2h fight, so Hercules would do the same, right?

Nah. It's always been a stalemate. Even if they fight for hours on end, Thor doesn't even show signs of tiring. And that's with him holding back like always.

Thor gets a split in a brawl against the Hulk based on their fights. He could win if pissed off suficiently or pushed in the earlier moments of the fight. Throw in Mjolnir and he does win.

Same should go for Hercules except he has a mace. On paper though.

StiltmanFTW
Nah. It's always been a stalemate.

vin

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk2001-3.html

*runs away from Thor Team as fast as he can*

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
vin

Just making sure, you DO know the context?

Creshosk
Just making sure, you DO know the context? Yeah, wasn't that just before Thor was back up asking Hulk to help him shove Mjolner up his ass in an edited scan?

StiltmanFTW
That was a cheap shot, right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
vin

Lol.

Well, Wolverine sucks.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That was a cheap shot, right?

Thor was carrying Banner while he was unconscious. He wakes up in the middle of the flight, transforms into the Hulk and surprises Thor by punching him while in midair. He then lands on top of a shocked Thor and does what you see. Thor gets up right after. They of course ignore that though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, wasn't that just before Thor was back up asking Hulk to help him shove Mjolner up his ass in an edited scan?

laughing

StiltmanFTW
Thor was carrying Banner while he was unconscious. He wakes up in the middle of the flight, transforms into the Hulk and surprises Thor by punching him while in midair. He then lands on top of a shocked Thor and does what you see. Thor gets up right after. They of course ignore that though.

Yeah, that's how I recalled it. But you've to admit, that was quite funny stick out tongue

Could anyone post that edited scan? laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, that's how I recalled it. But you've to admit, that was quite funny stick out tongue

Could anyone post that edited scan? laughing out loud

Lol.

Credit to Master Court:

http://img223.imagevenue.com/loc220/th_07612_Thor-hammer_122_220lo.jpg

hysterical

StiltmanFTW
shocklaugh

Kris Blaze
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%205/3.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%205/4.jpg

In they end Thor realizes that the flood will hurt people and they stop. Notice how Hulk can't even MOVE in Thor's rain.

This fight is not to be confused with this:

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%201/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%201/2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%201/3.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Damn. Haven't seen the rain scan. Impressive, respect Odinson.

Kris Blaze
Damn. Haven't seen the rain scan. Impressive, respect Odinson.

Yeah, a lot of people forget that it's not REGULAR rain or lightning that Thor commands. All that stuff is laced with magic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Yea. He isn't limited to mother nature's limits like say Storm.

Creshosk
Pssh, she can't run roughshod over the natural process and control the weather as fast as he does, therefore she wins.

Kris Blaze
Roughshod.

You've been sittin' on that word the entire day, haven't you

Creshosk
Roughshod.

You've been sittin' on that word the entire day, haven't you Longer than that, and boy is my ass sore.

I never understood how that argument worked.

"She's slower! Therefore she wins."

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pssh, she can't run roughshod over the natural process and control the weather as fast as he does, therefore she wins.

What? That makes no sense. confused

Kris Blaze
What? That makes no sense. confused

Thor commands the weather.

Storm like....hires it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor commands the weather.

Storm like....hires it.

And that's justification for her being superior?

Kris Blaze
And that's justification for her being superior?

He was probably joking.

I don't know why he made that joke now though.

Creshosk
What? That makes no sense. confused Now you know what Kris and I had to deal with as far as people not respecting Thor.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=370047&pagenumber=34

Rage.Of.Olympus
Now you know what Kris and I had to deal with as far as people not respecting Thor.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=370047&pagenumber=34

Wow. I wish I was present. I can believe some posters said Storm would win. That's just stupid.

Was that poster "2damnloud" actually arguing that Storm has any form of a chance against Thor?

Creshosk
Wow. I wish I was present.

Was that poster "2damnloud" actually arguing that Storm has any form of a chance against Thor? 2damnloud was a prime example of a storm fanboy. He argued that Storm could take on characters like Phoenix and Galactus. In the storm respect thread he edited a bio on the ancient one and posted it as if it was hers.

If storm was fighting anyone, she'd win. if she was on a team, it was "storm solos".

Blanket
2damnloud was a prime example of a storm fanboy. He argued that Storm could take on characters like Phoenix and Galactus. In the storm respect thread he edited a bio on the ancient one and posted it as if it was hers.

If storm was fighting anyone, she'd win. if she was on a team, it was "storm solos". I've never seen the bio. It sounds awesome.

iceman24567
In the storm respect thread he edited a bio on the ancient one and posted it as if it was hers. laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
2damnloud was a prime example of a storm fanboy. He argued that Storm could take on characters like Phoenix and Galactus. In the storm respect thread he edited a bio on the ancient one and posted it as if it was hers.

If storm was fighting anyone, she'd win. if she was on a team, it was "storm solos".

Seriously? crylaugh

That's hilarious.

I've dealt with plenty of Storm fans before. They are just as bad on other boards. It's like they have a club or something.

Oh and do you have a link to the bio? Lol, it sounds hilarious.

Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=9089428#post9078293

Called me an idiot because I told someone the truth when they asked where it came from. They were just pissed that I can see through bullshit pretty well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
LOL!

Blanket
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=9089428#post9078293

Called me an idiot because I told someone the truth when they asked where it came from. They were just pissed that I can see through bullshit pretty well. Lulz

Priest
Huc wins.

Master Court
Onslaught wanted to evolve. Hence why he went toe to toe, and did not do anything to stop the Hulk from cracking his armor. He did what Onslaught wanted.

By the way, Thor has cracked through Onslaught's armor and did what he wanted just as Hulk did.

Still doesn't change the fact that only the Hulk was able to completely break his armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.