Could Wonderwoman take Skaar/Lyra or WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
round one WW vs Skaar/Lyra
round two WW WWHulk

hows it go

Bouboumaster
1- split
2- Hulk

Konton
I think she would take 1.
2 depends on how well she uses her equipment and how much of it she brings to the fight.

Master Court
WWHulk rapes Wonderwoman 10/10.

The others, who knows?

BruceSkywalker
Diana takes the first

gets beat up badly by WWH

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. Wonder Woman wins the first scenario.

2. The second scenario depends if she fights smart. The Green Scar obviously wins, if she forgets all about her power set, and simply goes blow for blow with him. That's not like Diana unfortunately for him.

There is honestly no reason that she shouldn't win this if she fights smart. She is definitely fast and strong enough that a hit and run tactic would be effective, plus possesses the right weapons. With her Aegis Bracelets she can take anything he can dish out unharmed, and with her Lasso, that's basically an instant win if she can get it around him. Throw in her speed, flight, and reflexes, and the chances of her getting stomped by Green Scar, are highly unlikely.

Master Court
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1. Wonder Woman wins the first scenario.

2. The second scenario depends if she fights smart. The Green Scar obviously wins, if she forgets all about her power set, and simply goes blow for blow with him. That's not like Diana unfortunately for him.

There is honestly no reason that she shouldn't win this if she fights smart. She is definitely fast and strong enough that a hit and run tactic would be effective, plus possesses the right weapons. With her Aegis Bracelets she can take anything he can dish out unharmed, and with her Lasso, that's basically an instant win if she can get it around him. Throw in her speed, flight, and reflexes, and the chances of her getting stomped by Green Scar, are highly unlikely.

All that talking, just to be wrong.

No Wonder B*tch beats any Hulk except Gray Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Master Court

How in the hell am I wrong?

She is almost Superman level in terms of strength, highly durable to blunt force trauma, and with her Aegis can take anything he throws at her unharmed, has more than enough speed to dodge the Hulk all day long and run circles around him, has the ability to fly, and has an instant win which is her Lasso. With that in her arsenal, she wins this. There is absolutely no reason she should lose if she fights smart.

Master Court
WWHulk. He'd take it against Wonder Woman 10/10. He'd even take it against Superman 10/10.

Savage Hulk has proven to be in Thor range, and has proven strong enough to shatter an asteroid twice the size of Earth. That was Savage Hulk.

WWHulk was like >> Savage Hulk. WWHulk is also a seasoned gladiator, war strategist, tactician, and is highly intelligent. He's trained in weapons. He can fight acrobatically as well, like his jump spin thingy when he slashed the Red King's cheek. Wonder Woman probably has more skill. But WWHulk's skill, when supported by his uber-Hulk power, is far more than Wonder Woman could handle. If "god-mode" Sentry couldn't beat WWHulk, Wonder Woman sure as f*ck can't. Shirley you don't think Wonder Woman can take Sentry, or beat someone Sentry couldn't despite unleashing all his power to the point of even burning himself out?

Rage.Of.Olympus
WWHulk. He'd take it against Wonder Woman 10/10. He'd even take it against Superman 10/10.

Nah. Especially if Sentry can burn him out. He did nothing to suggest he would beat Superman every single time. Nothing.

Anytime he fought a real power houses there were circumstances. I'd say Superman would beat Sentry and seeing as how his best feat in that entire arc was stalemating Sentry, that doesn't do much to change my opinion.

Savage Hulk has proven to be in Thor range, and has proven strong enough to shatter an asteroid twice the size of Earth. That was Savage Hulk.

So what? It's not as if Green Scar's levels are beyond Savage Hulk or anything. Savage Hulk is the core Hulk incarnation. He just needs the proper motivation. Like you said, the Savage Hulk is the main Hulk or something along those lines.

Green Scar was weakened severely by the worm hole and was levels below even Savage Hulk. Then he got stronger as time progressed, then got an amp by the Warp Core. That's basically the biggest difference in their power levels besides the fact that Green Scar was a lot more angrier because of his lose.

That wasn't Savage Hulk. That was Grey Hulk. Which I do not believe was cannon. It was a Marvel Presents issue was it not? Are those cannon?

WWHulk was like >> Savage Hulk. WWHulk is also a seasoned gladiator, war strategist, tactician, and is highly intelligent. He's trained in weapons. He can fight acrobatically as well, like his jump spin thingy when he slashed the Red King's cheek. Wonder Woman probably has more skill. But WWHulk's skill, when supported by his uber-Hulk power, is far more than Wonder Woman could handle. If "god-mode" Sentry couldn't beat WWHulk, Wonder Woman sure as f*ck can't. Shirley you don't think Wonder Woman can take Sentry, or beat someone Sentry couldn't despite unleashing all his power to the point of even burning himself out?

Savage Hulk has the greatest feats. Just pointing that out.

He spent a few weeks fighting in arenas, and used spears and axes etc. That qualifies someone for being a seasoned war strategist, gladiator and tactician? He just used common sense for the first time, and was weakened so had to resort to spears and so on.

He didn't show any above natural skills with any weapons.

That qualifies someone for fighting acrobatically? Nightwing fights acrobatically. Hulk just jumped and turned in mid air. Doomsday has done as much. Wonder Woman doesn't probably have more skill, she has a lot more skill.

You are completely ignoring Wonder Woman's power set and trying to find justifications as to why the Hulk wins.

Wonder Woman =/= Sentry

She has at her disposal what Sentry does not. Just because Sentry failed does not in any way mean she would fail. Like I said in my original post, if she engaged him in "hand to hand" combat directly, and went blow for blow, yes she would lose. She'd go down fighting of course but she would lose every single time. No one is contesting that. That much is clear. On the other hand if she used her entire power set, there is absolutely no reason for her to lose. At all.

How would the Hulk harm her? He cannot with her Aegis bracelets. They would block any damage.

Hell, how would he even be able to tag her with her faster than light combat speed, flight and reflexes?

Wonder Woman can run circles around him and simply put, throwing her Lasso around him would be easy enough. Like I said before, there is absolutely no reason she should lose with her power set, and unlike other opponents Wonder Woman has shown to be extremely efficient in combat.

SuperiorTech
Question did Hulk ever actually use that sword he was walking around with or was that just for show.

Bouboumaster

Green with tantrum problem bros before hoes! smokin'

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Question did Hulk ever actually use that sword he was walking around with or was that just for show.

Why he would use the sword when he can break adamentium with his bare hands.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^When has Hulk ever broken Adamantium?

That's not true at all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SuperiorTech

Nah I don't recall him using it ever.

Spire
WW in both.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

I dont care what he can or cant break I just wanted to know if he used the sword.

jalek moye
He cant break primary adamantium

Bouboumaster
^When has Hulk ever broken Adamantium?

That's not true at all.

Sadly, the links in the respect thread are almost all brocken, but there's the time where Prof Hulk tear appart a robot dog of Maestro who was made of adamentium.

Master Court
Sadly, the links in the respect thread are almost all brocken, but there's the time where Prof Hulk tear appart a robot dog of Maestro who was made of adamentium.

Actually, they said it could crush adamantium. Good durability feat for Hulk. But they didn't elaborate on what the Dog was made of.

Master Court
Nah. Especially if Sentry can burn him out. He did nothing to suggest he would beat Superman every single time. Nothing.

Anytime he fought a real power houses there were circumstances. I'd say Superman would beat Sentry and seeing as how his best feat in that entire arc was stalemating Sentry, that doesn't do much to change my opinion.

Sentry didn't burn him out. Sentry's aura reverted him. That's what his aura does. It biologically, not mentally, calms the Hulk. That's why they became friends. The aura eases the background pain Hulk always feels. And that calms him. World Breaker was exerting more power than WWHulk ever had, so it obviously wasn't a burn out. And since World Breaker isn't a persona, and just WWHulk going all-out, it's hard to believe he was burnt out without fighting anywhere near his maximum.

So what? It's not as if Green Scar's levels are beyond Savage Hulk or anything. Savage Hulk is the core Hulk incarnation. He just needs the proper motivation. Like you said, the Savage Hulk is the main Hulk or something along those lines.

Green Scar was weakened severely by the worm hole and was levels below even Savage Hulk. Then he got stronger as time progressed, then got an amp by the Warp Core. That's basically the biggest difference in their power levels besides the fact that Green Scar was a lot more angrier because of his lose.

That wasn't Savage Hulk. That was Grey Hulk. Which I do not believe was cannon. It was a Marvel Presents issue was it not? Are those cannon?

Savage Hulk has the greatest feats. Just pointing that out.

My point exactly. Anything any Hulk does is achievable and then some by Savage Hulk. That includes pulling planets back together, breaking Colossus' arms, soloing the X-Men, the Fantastic Four. Savage Hulk's soloed the Avengers a million times, only ever getting trouble when Thor showed up. The Banner-Hulk that caught the mountain at a moments notice. And Reed or Ironman pissed him off to keep the strength up. Savage wouldn't need the pep talk. He's proven to be planet busting levels. Even World Breaker, whether Savage Hulk knows it or not, is achievable to him.

He spent a few weeks fighting in arenas, and used spears and axes etc. That qualifies someone for being a seasoned war strategist, gladiator and tactician? He just used common sense for the first time, and was weakened so had to resort to spears and so on.

He didn't show any above natural skills with any weapons.

That qualifies someone for fighting acrobatically? Nightwing fights acrobatically. Hulk just jumped and turned in mid air. Doomsday has done as much. Wonder Woman doesn't probably have more skill, she has a lot more skill.

You are completely ignoring Wonder Woman's power set and trying to find justifications as to why the Hulk wins.

Wonder Woman =/= Sentry

She has at her disposal what Sentry does not. Just because Sentry failed does not in any way mean she would fail. Like I said in my original post, if she engaged him in "hand to hand" combat directly, and went blow for blow, yes she would lose. She'd go down fighting of course but she would lose every single time. No one is contesting that. That much is clear. On the other hand if she used her entire power set, there is absolutely no reason for her to lose. At all.

I am SO not ignoring Wonder Woman's powers. In this case, her fighting skill is her only advantage. Her strength, speed, and durability are piddly sh*t to WWHulk. WWHulk not only has the arena training and experience, he's got years of countless battles with Thor, Hercules, Gladiator, etc. All these bricks with fighting skills well beyond Hulk's. But Hulk has easily hung/beaten some of them. Thor has hit Hulk with Mjolnir at full strength before, and the fight didn't miss a beat. Hulk took it like it was any other attack. Nevermind the fight or Thor sh*t, I'm establishing Hulk's durability. Savage Hulk, BTW. Diana's most powerful shot would be nowhere near Thor's most powerful shot with Mjolnir.

And again, with the Sentry stuff, I'm establishing the power level of WWHulk. Sentry's a notoriously stupid/bad fighter. So nevermind that. I'm simply pointing out Sentry's maximum power didn't even really phase WWHulk. WWHulk seemed bored the whole time, except a few angry faces when getting hit.

How would the Hulk harm her? He cannot with her Aegis bracelets. They would block any damage.

Hell, how would he even be able to tag her with her faster than light combat speed, flight and reflexes?

Wonder Woman can run circles around him and simply put, throwing her Lasso around him would be easy enough. Like I said before, there is absolutely no reason she should lose with her power set, and unlike other opponents Wonder Woman has shown to be extremely efficient in combat.

It's called reaction speed. Hulk's got bundles of it. Supersonic reaction speed is standard. He's gone faster. Besides, her bracelets can't block the shockwave of a hearty thunderclap, no matter if she's flying or not. Bottom line; he throws a punch, she blocks it, he snags her arms, and headbutts her ten times. If she's in the air, she gets a thunderclap. She lands somewhere, and Hulk lands right on top of her. He's been shown as jumping much faster than military fighter jets. So he lands, and she gets that big Hulk punch. You know the one where he's fully extended his arm and burying his opponent's head in the ground with rocks flying out? And as for the rope sh*t? Yeah right. Hulk could duck it or jump out of it before she can tighten it. Supersonic reactions, remember?

Diana's a much better fighter. That's it. Flying gives her a safe haven, but not an advantage. The most anyone could come up with for her is a strategy to survive and delay WWHulk until someone showed up to help. Help that would be quickly annihilated. But she would definitely never stand a chance against WWHulk. Not early on, and sure as f*ck not later.

Kris Blaze
Does she get her tiara/lasso?

Wonder Woman oughta take it.

Warlord
WWH beats her anytime

Sasaraixx

It's called reaction speed. Hulk's got bundles of it. Supersonic reaction speed is standard. He's gone faster. Besides, her bracelets can't block the shockwave of a hearty thunderclap, no matter if she's flying or not.

And as for the rope sh*t? Yeah right. Hulk could duck it or jump out of it before she can tighten it. Supersonic reactions, remember?

Just a couple of things.

1. Yes, the bracers can block a shockwave. It's called the Aegis effect.

2. Diana has reaction speed too and it's faster than Hulks.

3. He might be able to dodge it, but let's remember that she's lasso'ed Flash and Zoom. You can bet that she'll be able to get Hulk some as well.

That being said, I don't think she could KO him. She does have the lasso and tiara however. That is what people mean by using her full powerset. If she tries to slug it out with Hulk, she'll lose. If she takes advantage of her equip, speed, flight and vastly superior fighting skills/wisdom, then she can win.

Stunner2xx
takes 1st
gets pounded on the second

and no WWH cant take supes
not ever...if you bleive this then you and been wearing your socks for too long

Juk3n
Shirley you don't think Wonder Woman can take Sentry, or beat someone Sentry couldn't despite unleashing all his power to the point of even burning himself out?

Well that depends, alot of people go by the assumption that Sentry Sucks major ass, so...

Anywho, with the gear id give it to Wonderwoman. She has some Anti lose gear like the lasso. Whats the boundary here? what does she get?

Enyalus
The whole 'Gamma Force' type thing would make the fight interesting, but Diana should beat Skaar and Lyra anyway.

Diana would beat WWH thanks to her lasso. Barring that, I don't think she wins.

Original Smurph
I think she'd do better than Sentry did, personally.

Master Court
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
takes 1st
gets pounded on the second

Pal, I've been wearing my underwear for too long. I still say WWHulk eats Superman for brunch.

Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Just a couple of things.

1. Yes, the bracers can block a shockwave. It's called the Aegis effect.

2. Diana has reaction speed too and it's faster than Hulks.

3. He might be able to dodge it, but let's remember that she's lasso'ed Flash and Zoom. You can bet that she'll be able to get Hulk some as well.

That being said, I don't think she could KO him. She does have the lasso and tiara however. That is what people mean by using her full powerset. If she tries to slug it out with Hulk, she'll lose. If she takes advantage of her equip, speed, flight and vastly superior fighting skills/wisdom, then she can win.

1. Really? Cool. Can she block a money shot?

2. Reaction speed doesn't mean everything. She's still greatly inferior in strength, durability, no HF, and she has never worn a pair of purple pants.

3. The most she could do with the rope is toss him around, though. If she gets close, Hulk kicks her ass to the moon. Hulk may be stupid, but he's also a good fighter. That's why he goes the distance and beats people in his power range who are ten times better fighters than he is. I don't see why Diana's fighting skills, though superior, would allow her to do much better than Hercules or Gladiator. Especially taking into account how grossly more powerful Hulk is than her.

~The Wickerman~
WWHulk rapes Wonderwoman 10/10.

Childhood trauma much?

And yes, with the full powerset Diana does win both scenarios.

Master Court
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Childhood trauma much?

And yes, with the full powerset Diana does win both scenarios.

Eh?

You mean when I burned down that orphanage? I got nervous when the fuzz started slapping me with phone books for a confession, but I was hardly traumatized. You weren't in the orphanage, were you? I didn't think anyone could get out after I chained all the doors closed.

And no, Diana does not win against WWHulk. Ever.

Sasaraixx
Pal, I've been wearing my underwear for too long. I still say WWHulk eats Superman for brunch.

1. Really? Cool. Can she block a money shot?

2. Reaction speed doesn't mean everything. She's still greatly inferior in strength, durability, no HF, and she has never worn a pair of purple pants.

3. The most she could do with the rope is toss him around, though. If she gets close, Hulk kicks her ass to the moon. Hulk may be stupid, but he's also a good fighter. That's why he goes the distance and beats people in his power range who are ten times better fighters than he is. I don't see why Diana's fighting skills, though superior, would allow her to do much better than Hercules or Gladiator. Especially taking into account how grossly more powerful Hulk is than her.

1. Disgusting.

2. It does when you have shards from Zeus' Aegis shield to block any physical damage. She is not greatly inferior in strength and she does have a HF. It's not nearly as strong as Hulk's, but your statement was nonetheless incorrect.

3. The most she can do? That's all she has to do and the match is over. And you don't know much about the lasso do you? She doesn't even need to be remotely close to him to catch him. And you also seemed to miss the part where I said Diana would not slug it out with him. It's her vastly superior intellect and fighting experience that would make the difference. And finally, Gladiator I will give you, but Hercules? Please. Even without her gear, she'd do better than Herc would.

Master Court
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
1. Disgusting.

2. It does when you have shards from Zeus' Aegis shield to block any physical damage. She is not greatly inferior in strength and she does have a HF. It's not nearly as strong as Hulk's, but your statement was nonetheless incorrect.

3. The most she can do? That's all she has to do and the match is over. And you don't know much about the lasso do you? She doesn't even need to be remotely close to him to catch him. And you also seemed to miss the part where I said Diana would not slug it out with him. It's her vastly superior intellect and fighting experience that would make the difference. And finally, Gladiator I will give you, but Hercules? Please. Even without her gear, she'd do better than Herc would.

Dude, I know everything about everything, including the fact that crematoriums cook you at about 1600 degrees. But I never said Diana had to get close to use her lasso. But once that lasso's on, then what? BFR? BFD. Hulk jumps back and smacks her ass on his way to the ground. Then they do that playful fight/foreplay thing that Hulk did with Caiera. And then they get it on. Because Wonder Woman likes powerful men. She likes to be dominated. And Hulk dominates her. And then I can't TELL you what they do with that lasso. Ho, ho, ho.

Bottom line, Diana is physically inferior to Hulk. Even more inferior to WWHulk. Diana's a better fighter. That's it. That's all that can be said. She can fly. She can block attacks. So? Hulk's blocked and deflected planet busting attacks. Even a galaxy busting attack. And her HF is piddly sh*t to Hulk's. So even with an "out-last him" strategy, she'd lose. She moves really fast? So? She couldn't do any lasting damage to Hulk. Her only move would be BFR. Hulk comes right back.

Knowsbleed33
She takes the first one convincingly IMO.

Loses to WWH.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Original Smurph
I think she'd do better than Sentry did, personally. sentry's energies pacify hulk's rage. the fact that hulk stayed strong enough to "stalemate" him is a decent will power feat i guess, considering how quickly he reverted to banner the first time.

occultdestroyer
Superman > WWHulk

He would do what Sentry failed to do.. Go for the kayo.

Anyways, Wonder Woman wins scenario 1.

Loses @ 2, unless she has her full gear.

Badabing
facepalm

Get back on topic people and stop whatever it is you're doing that was reported.

Nestical
Originally posted by Stunner2xx

1.WW
2.WWH

& if you believe wwh cant beat supes you are truely an astronaut cause your head is far up URANUS

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Nestical
1.WW
2.WWH

& if you believe wwh cant beat supes you are truely an astronaut cause your head is far up URANUS

laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by Nestical
1.WW
2.WWH

& if you believe wwh cant beat supes you are truely an astronaut cause your head is far up URANUS Did you see my post or just disregard it? Next time it's a warning.

Sasaraixx
Dude, I know everything about everything, including the fact that crematoriums cook you at about 1600 degrees. But I never said Diana had to get close to use her lasso. But once that lasso's on, then what? BFR? BFD. Hulk jumps back and smacks her ass on his way to the ground. Then they do that playful fight/foreplay thing that Hulk did with Caiera. And then they get it on. Because Wonder Woman likes powerful men. She likes to be dominated. And Hulk dominates her. And then I can't TELL you what they do with that lasso. Ho, ho, ho.

Bottom line, Diana is physically inferior to Hulk. Even more inferior to WWHulk. Diana's a better fighter. That's it. That's all that can be said. She can fly. She can block attacks. So? Hulk's blocked and deflected planet busting attacks. Even a galaxy busting attack. And her HF is piddly sh*t to Hulk's. So even with an "out-last him" strategy, she'd lose. She moves really fast? So? She couldn't do any lasting damage to Hulk. Her only move would be BFR. Hulk comes right back.

I'm sure you think you're funny, but I assure you that you are not.

No, you don't know everything about everything if you just had to ask me what happens after the lasso is on him. I suggest you take a stroll to the WW Respect thread and read up on exactly what the lasso can do. You might not respect WW, but you should definitely have more respect for the weapons that she carries. Please tell me how Hulk is able to even able to will himself to continue fighting once the lasso is around him? How he is able to resist being bent to Diana's will or how Diana doesn't just dump his soul? There is more she can do as well.

You are also still clinging on to this notion that I am arguing that Diana has to KO him, which I've already repeated is NOT what is going to happen. You're argument of her being physically inferior is irrelevant because no one is saying the she beats him by fighting him physically. The few hits that he might land on her would be deflected by the bracers (another point you ignored) and I don't see this fighting lasting long enough for her to tire and to allow him to finally land some KO'ing blows. You also ignore the speed advantage and downplay the flight advantage. All she has to do is lasso him. It's over after that. Given that she is faster, a lot smarter, has better reflexes, the bracers and can fly, I see that happening before he can KO her. If you want to argue WW vs WWH H2H, go make a thread for it. I'm also not going to respond to your claims about Clark vs WWH either . . .

Fully geared WW is spite. All she needs is her basic equipment to win.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Master Court

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Badabing
Did you see my post or just disregard it? Next time it's a warning. c'mon, that was funny.

what a killjoy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.