Wonder Girl vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
1. No prep. No BFR. No equipment.
2. Standard equipment for Cassie. Shulkie gets the Jupiter Suit.
3. I year of prep. Any equipment they have shown to use in the past is available. She-Hulk has access to a professional strength training coach, strength training equipment, and Captain America during prep. Cassie has access to Wonder Woman during prep.

PRAYERRUN
She-Hulk wins.

Konton
Please, explanations are encouraged.

PRAYERRUN
She-Hulk is on par with Wonder Woman.

Blanket
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
She-Hulk is on par with Wonder Woman. ...

Konton

She Hulk doesn't have any feats that support this claim. Cassie, on the other hand, has recently been upgraded to a 100 class brawler with a BFR-ing lasso.

Wei Phoenix

In sexiness yes, strength, durability, skill, etc...no.

SuperiorTech
She-Hulk wins.

whats the reason for given the Jupiter suit.

Accel
Originally posted by Konton
She Hulk doesn't have any feats that support this claim. Cassie, on the other hand, has recently been upgraded to a 100 class brawler with a BFR-ing lasso.
So's Shulkie, sans the rope of course.

And given a full year of working out in her "Jen" form, she'd definitely be stronger than Wonder Girl or Wonder Woman for that matter.

Master Court
She-Hulk is said to be on par with Hercules.

I say she beats Wonder Woman 5/10.

Wonder Girl 10/10.

Barring BFR.

EDIT: Oh, with one year prep, she takes them both 10/10.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Master Court

When was this?

The only time I recall her standing up to Hercules' power, was when she was a lot stronger than him, and this was during her Jupiter era. He was mortal as I recall though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. No prep. No BFR. No equipment.
2. Standard equipment for Cassie. Shulkie gets the Jupiter Suit.
3. I year of prep. Any equipment they have shown to use in the past is available. She-Hulk has access to a professional strength training coach, strength training equipment, and Captain America during prep. Cassie has access to Wonder Woman during prep.

Why does she need the Jupiter Suit? Does this mean this is She-Hulk during the Jupiter Era? If that's the case, she is already beyond Wonder Girl. Giving her an entire year, to train non stop with Captain America would just be redundant at this point if it's a hand to hand fight, as she would already get ripped apart.

Konton

Wonder Girl 10/10.

Barring BFR.

EDIT: Oh, with one year prep, she takes them both 10/10.

Diana and Cassie are both far better fighters.
They've trained for years upon years upon years in ancient combat.
Shulkie is just a brawler with a few of Cap's tricks up her sleeve.

And while Shulkie would get to strength train and snag the Jupiter Suit in her year, Cassie has access to ALL gear she's used in the past and arguably the best MA in DC. *cough*gauntletsofatlas*cough*

Konton
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Why does she need the Jupiter Suit? Does this mean this is She-Hulk during the Jupiter Era? If that's the case, she is already beyond Wonder Girl. Giving her an entire year, to train non stop with Captain America would just be redundant at this point if it's a hand to hand fight, as she would already get ripped apart.

The suit gives her finer control over her strength. And you forget that Cassie will have access to the gauntlets of atlas and her wishing lasso can BFR.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The suit gives her finer control over her strength. And you forget that Cassie will have access to the gauntlets of atlas and her wishing lasso can BFR.

Yea, greater control, meaning it's restricts her strength so she doesn't accidentally break people.

You said she had access to Wonder Woman, and not the equipment. Hence why I said hand to hand fight.

So each number is a different scenario correct? Is She-Hulk in her Jupiter Era of strength for every single scenario?

If that's the case.

1. She-Hulk stomps.

2. Barring Lasso, She-Hulk stomps.

3. If Cassie has the Gauntlets of Atlas, she would be ten times stronger and so on. Still not seeing it, putting her near the level of a She-Hulk who is training non stop with Captain America for a damn year. I mean a couple of weeks here and there of weight lifting, and she jumped up entire levels.

Konton
Yea, greater control, meaning it's restricts her strength so she doesn't accidentally break people.

You said she had access to Wonder Woman, and not the equipment. Hence why I said hand to hand fight.

So each number is a different scenario correct? Is She-Hulk in her Jupiter Era of strength for every single scenario?

If that's the case.

1. She-Hulk stomps.

2. Barring Lasso, She-Hulk stomps.

3. If Cassie has the Gauntlets of Atlas, she would be ten times stronger and so on. Still not seeing it, putting her near the level of a She-Hulk who is training non stop with Captain America for a damn year. I mean a couple of weeks here and there of weight lifting, and she jumped up entire levels.

I said any equipment either character has used in the past for 3.

Each number is a different scenario.

You think Shulkie can tag a sonic flying brick?
One with magically indestructible equipment?
Gauntlets make her 20 times stronger, btw (10 for each gauntlet).

Rage.Of.Olympus
I said any equipment either character has used in the past for 3.

Each number is a different scenario.

You think Shulkie can tag a sonic flying brick?
One with magically indestructible equipment?
Gauntlets make her 20 times stronger, btw (10 for each gauntlet).

Didn't she use only one gauntlet then? Her and Artemis? Well, I really don't care enough to check.

Hence why I said in my original post hand to hand. Outside of her lasso, Cassie is going to have to engage in hand to hand, which is something she is shown to do often. Hell, she attempted to engage Prime hand to hand. If that's the case, she simply gets her head ripped off. She doesn't have the combat speed, to say she can dodge She-Hulk all day as far as I recall.

What mystically indestructible equipment? She doesn't have any bracelets of her own to defend herself. Unless she is allowed the Aegis bracelets for the third scenario.

20 or 10, I always get those confused because of fan girl. Either way, I still don't see them putting them on her level. Cassie doesn't even have any feats currently that would put her at her base far above the 100 ton mark as far as I recall.

Master Court
When was this?

The only time I recall her standing up to Hercules' power, was when she was a lot stronger than him, and this was during her Jupiter era. He was mortal as I recall though.

He was mortal at the time? Didn't know that. Thanks for the FYI.

Diana and Cassie are both far better fighters.
They've trained for years upon years upon years in ancient combat.
Shulkie is just a brawler with a few of Cap's tricks up her sleeve

Good point as well. She-Hulk started as a lawyer. Diana has always been a warrior.

Konton
Didn't she use only one gauntlet then? Her and Artemis? Well, I really don't care enough to check.

Hence why I said in my original post hand to hand. Outside of her lasso, Cassie is going to have to engage in hand to hand, which is something she is shown to do often. Hell, she attempted to engage Prime hand to hand. If that's the case, she simply gets her head ripped off. She doesn't have the combat speed, to say she can dodge She-Hulk all day as far as I recall.

What mystically indestructible equipment? She doesn't have any bracelets of her own to defend herself. Unless she is allowed the Aegis bracelets for the third scenario.

20 or 10, I always get those confused because of fan girl. Either way, I still don't see them putting them on her level. Cassie doesn't even have any feats currently that would put her at her base far above the 100 ton mark as far as I recall.

Doesn't have combat speed?

Deflects a Superman's heat vision at point blank range.
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/277/teentitans025page079nw.th.jpghttp://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6806/teentitans025page083ek.th.jpg

Durable enough to take hits from SBP.
http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/7121/scan00302jy.th.jpg

Cassie also does Diana's trademark blocking of gunfire bullet for bullet from time to time.
She's blitzed a room full of top tier MA's with ease without any trouble at all too (having to be stopped by GL).

Right now we don't know the exact limits of her powers, but it's been made clear she is base level 100 class. She's no longer powered by Ares, having fully become empowered by her own godhood and birthright. Meaning her previously 80-ish class stats have been upgraded. She's recently been shown to catch falling airplanes stating that she "didn't know she was that strong." Her lasso has also changed, she was able to "wish away" Lycus with it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Doesn't have combat speed?

Deflects a Superman's heat vision at point blank range.
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/277/teentitans025page079nw.th.jpghttp://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6806/teentitans025page083ek.th.jpg

That's supposed to be impressive combat speed? It would be, if not you know considering, Batman has dodged while having his back turned.

Durable enough to take hits from SBP.
http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/7121/scan00302jy.th.jpg

How can you come to that conclusion by looking at the same scan that I am? Where do you see her being durable enough to take a hit from Prime?

He grabs her by the face, knocks her into Conner, hits her bracelets, then tosses her away like a rag doll while giving his monologue. That isn't being durable enough to take a hit from Prime. A hit would have been Prime punching her in the face.

Cassie also does Diana's trademark blocking of gunfire bullet for bullet from time to time.
She's blitzed a room full of top tier MA's with ease without any trouble at all too (having to be stopped by GL).

Again, not impressing me. Batman just deflected a bullet in a recent issue. It's stupid but at this point deflecting bullets is not impressive in comics. That isn't enough combat speed, to show that she can dodge She-Hulk all day etc.

Right now we don't know the exact limits of her powers, but it's been made clear she is base level 100 class. She's no longer powered by Ares, having fully become empowered by her own godhood and birthright. Meaning her previously 80-ish class stats have been upgraded. She's recently been shown to catch falling airplanes stating that she "didn't know she was that strong." Her lasso has also changed, she was able to "wish away" Lycus with it.

I don't need information on her powers. I have every Titan's issue. That's not important or impressive in anyway. Thing is a Class 100.

We don't understand how it works currently. Her Lasso I mean. I don't recall it being stated. Anyways it's really her only option, sans battle field removal in a scenario where it's allowed. She engages direct hand to hand combat, and she gets her head punched off.

Philosophía
That's supposed to be impressive combat speed? It would be, if not you know considering, Batman has dodged while having his back turned.

I'd post a facepalm but, the truth is, it's just too small for stupidities like this.

jasofisc
it's really not that impressive at all to doge or deflect bullets in comics. Wonder woman was doing it way before her current level and back when she practically didn't have any powers at all.

Sasaraixx

I think you mean 1/10.

occultdestroyer
durlaugh

facepalm

Master Court
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
I think you mean 1/10.

Kinda outdated quote there, pal.

Actually, to be fair, I forgot to change it after I suggested She-Hulk's > Herc showings puts her higher than Diana, but then Rage explained it to me... mad Wait, did I say that?

Anywho, knowing Herc was mortal, and of course She-Hulk was in a special phase, you know like "cosmic Spidey" or Rune-Thor, it makes it a little simpler. She-Hulk, standard, is more on par with Colossus than Hercules.

Anyway, I think what would make more sense is She-Hulk absolutely STOMPS and pwns Wonder Woman 0/10...

Don't know about Wonder Girl. I'm not an expert on her.

Konton
Kinda outdated quote there, pal.

Actually, to be fair, I forgot to change it after I suggested She-Hulk's > Herc showings puts her higher than Diana, but then Rage explained it to me... mad Wait, did I say that?

Anywho, knowing Herc was mortal, and of course She-Hulk was in a special phase, you know like "cosmic Spidey" or Rune-Thor, it makes it a little simpler. She-Hulk, standard, is more on par with Colossus than Hercules.

Anyway, I think what would make more sense is She-Hulk absolutely STOMPS and pwns Wonder Woman 0/10...

Don't know about Wonder Girl. I'm not an expert on her.

Diana would STOMP Shulkie 10/10.
Her equipment, speed, strength, durability, skill, and flight advantages faaaar outclass her.

Master Court
Diana would STOMP Shulkie 10/10.
Her equipment, speed, strength, durability, skill, and flight advantages faaaar outclass her.

big grin

Read it again.

eek!

Gotcha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.