If NCAA football had only 32 teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
If for some reason College football wanted to be more like the NFL, and cut down the teams, who do you think would make the list of 32 teams?

Many of which I would think would be, would be teams that A) are very good, and B) have major following or legacy.

1. Notre Dame
2. USC
3. UCLA
4. Oaklahoma
5. Colorado
6. Miami
7. Florida State
8. Florida
9. Oregon
10. Nebraska
11. Ohio State
12. Colorado State
13. Texas
14. Ole Miss
15. Michigan
16. Alabama
17. Georgia tech
18. Illinoise
19. LSU
20. Cal
21. Kansas
22. Boise State
23. Illinoise
24. Oaklahoma state
25. Iowa
26. Stanford
27. Arizona State
28. Army
29. Navy
30. Air Force
31. Utah
32. Purdue

Smasandian
It's pointless to talk about it considering NCAA covers over 500 football teams. So what's the point?

botankus
I'm sure that list would go over real well in Athens, Georgia, where more people show up on campus (tailgating/bars/stadium) for one game than Purdue likely has all year.

What Smas said.

Smasandian
It doesn't even have Penn State.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Smasandian
It doesn't even have Penn State.

Thats because it is a pointless idea and a bad list.

SuperLuigi
change 20-32, 1,3,5,9, 12,14, 18,17 with actual good teams

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Smasandian
It's pointless to talk about it considering NCAA covers over 500 football teams. So what's the point? It's actually interesting to see where people's allegiances are. Like, say, if I created a list, it would be predominately filled with Mountain West, WAC, and Big Ten schools, where as if you did it, it might not be.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
If for some reason College football wanted to be more like the NFL, and cut down the teams, who do you think would make the list of 32 teams?

Many of which I would think would be, would be teams that A) are very good, and B) have major following or legacy.

1. Notre Dame
2. USC
3. UCLA
4. Oaklahoma
5. Colorado
6. Miami
7. Florida State
8. Florida
9. Oregon
10. Nebraska
11. Ohio State
12. Colorado State
13. Texas
14. Ole Miss
15. Michigan
16. Alabama
17. Georgia tech
18. Illinoise
19. LSU
20. Cal
21. Kansas
22. Boise State
23. Illinoise
24. Oaklahoma state
25. Iowa
26. Stanford
27. Arizona State
28. Army
29. Navy
30. Air Force
31. Utah
32. Purdue

interesting list

botankus
worst thread ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.