Jubilee vs Beast Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
couple of never-used forum characters. they start 50m apart, opposite ends of an abandoned warehouse. thoughts?

Creshosk
I could see Jubilee getting some wins from Beast Boy.

Digi
These two would make a cute cartoon couple.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Digi
These two would make a cute cartoon couple. I could see that. Jubilee and Logan. Heh... Yes, Garfield Logan... but still.

Its the Logan I wouldn't feel weird about. Cause yeah.. I don't get the whole Jubilee X Wolverine thing...

leonidas
Originally posted by Creshosk
I could see Jubilee getting some wins from Beast Boy.

i agree. thumb up

how many outta 10, you think?

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
i agree. thumb up

how many outta 10, you think? 4? If you turn CIS off 6.

leonidas
4? If you turn CIS off 6.

minus CIS i'd say more than that. i'd have said 4-5, so we're on the same page.

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
minus CIS i'd say more than that. i'd have said 4-5, so we're on the same page. How many would you have said?

With blood lust (where more than just ignoring CIS they're actively trying to kill a person) She'd probably take the full 10/10.. you know, rather than detonating the matter his clothing is made of and the area around him... she detonates the matter he's comprised of.

But idf that's the same this as just without the CIS.. then yeah. she's take it by blowing him up directly.

guy222
BB slight majority

Konton
doh

You guys do realize that Jubilee's power suit has an intangibility mode, right?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Konton
doh

You guys do realize that Jubilee's power suit has an intangibility mode, right? Oh what? Wondra versus BB?

Pssh, BB doesn't stand a chance.

ColossusGrundy
Pissed off Beast Boy gets 10/10.

Raging hormonal teen beast boy keeps flirting with Jubilee and loses 8/10.

depends on his mood.

Konton
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Pissed off Beast Boy gets 10/10.

Raging hormonal teen beast boy keeps flirting with Jubilee and loses 8/10.

depends on his mood.

doh

You guys do realize that Jubilee's power suit has an intangibility mode, right?

Kris Blaze
Wondra gets 7/10 at least.

Classic 2/10 at best.

golem370
Beast Boy could turn into a Scorpion and sting her.

Kris Blaze
He could turn into any kind of small create that Jubilee would not be able to see. Span the distance and then take her out. There shouldn't be a need to list all the animals that can take out a human in one attack.

Creshosk
Right cause she'd just stand there and let a scorpion sting her. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kris Blaze
Right cause she'd just stand there and let a scorpion sting her. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's sort of the point of turning into a small animal she can't see at first.

It's not like he needs to do that though. Seeing as he can take animals beyond their size limits, enormous spiders and the like, he could just turn into a huge ass elephant.

jasofisc
dust mite untill he's on her then whale it's all over

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by jasofisc
dust mite untill he's on her then whale it's all over
laughing out loud

thumb up

Tazer
Yo.

BB could take the majority, but shes pretty sharp and I dont see him doing all of the most sneaky things he could do ALL of the time.......

Tazer

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

BB could take the majority, but shes pretty sharp and I dont see him doing all of the most sneaky things he could do ALL of the time.......

Tazer No kidding, I love how she's limited by CIS but suddenly Beast boy is fighting to his best ability. And she can't.. she's just going to stand there and wait the hours it'd take a dust mite to travel the distance.

That's another problem with the small sneaky, they tend to be a lot slower because of the relative distance increase.

Plus there's the fact her powers are Area of effect attacks.

Unless she's wondra then she can just go into intangible mode. and /or then probably use brick like attacks.

Kris Blaze
So turning into an elephant is CIS off?

Flying over to his opponent and changing into something more offensive is a pretty basic strategy for him.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
So turning into an elephant is CIS off?b Jubilee helped fight a Tyrannosaurs rex with her classic powers.

Flying over to his opponent and changing into something more offensive is a pretty basic strategy for him. But a Dust mite?

Kris Blaze
Jubilee helped fight a Tyrannosaurs rex with her classic powers.

But a Dust mite?

Okay? Did she beat it on her own?

Because just recently Garfield turn into a T-rex strong enough to hold down Match with its foot.

Creshosk
Okay? Did she beat it on her own? Not entirely. she was the distraction, at the end by the teeth. It couldn't get her because she was too fast and the T-Rex couldn't see properly.

Because just recently Garfield turn into a T-rex strong enough to hold down Match with its foot. And? This T-Rex smacked classic rogue away after she uppercutted it.

But it still didn't hit Jubilee. Not even a graze or glancing blow.

I'm not saying that Jubilee beat it by herself. Just that the T-Rex wasn't doing well at hitting Jubilee.

Kris Blaze
You realize that Match is Superboy's clone? Restricting him requires much more power than hitting Rogue. Even Rex from NEO could hurt Rogue with punches, even Wolverine or Sabretooth.

Creshosk
You realize that Match is Superboy's clone? Restricting him requires much more power than hitting Rogue. Even Rex from NEO could hurt Rogue with punches, even Wolverine or Sabretooth. I'm well aware of who match is. Rogue was to demonstrate that if it hit it would be an instagib. Since Jubilee had no passive durability.

Konton
Yo.

Tazer

How could he possibly take any wins against an intangible opponent?

jasofisc

One she's not going intangle from the get go. and two i don't know enough about wondra to make a real educated guess on what she would or would not do. and can and can not do

jasofisc
so classic jublilee vs beast boy- beast boy turns into a falcoin and charges at jubilee, while she tries to hit the bird Beast boy just doges. then once best boy gets closer he turns into a squid and chokes the air out of jubliee rendering her unconscious. (jub tries to hit beastboy squid but can't because he has her arms pined against her.)

so wondra vs current Beast boy (understand i don't know squat about wondra so i'm just guessing) wondra starts to try and pound BB into the ground while BB doges punch after punch by turning into a variety of animals (check out New new teen titans vol 3 when he was fighting Gemini's hench men fear and lothing) then turns into the t-rex that can hold match down and trys to stomp on her. she turns intangble and avods any real damage. then waits for BB to change into something more beatable for her. Once he does wondra trys to hit him again to no avail and BB takes her out with either snake bite, scorpion sting, hippo flob or a number of other attacks he has. even if she does land a punch or two he can heal by changing into the next animal.

jasofisc

how can she possibly win if she stays intanglible?

Creshosk
so classic jublilee vs beast boy- beast boy turns into a falcoin and charges at jubilee, while she tries to hit the bird Beast boy just doges. then once best boy gets closer he turns into a squid and chokes the air out of jubliee rendering her unconscious. (jub tries to hit beastboy squid but can't because he has her arms pined against her.)

so wondra vs current Beast boy (understand i don't know squat about wondra so i'm just guessing) wondra starts to try and pound BB into the ground while BB doges punch after punch by turning into a variety of animals (check out New new teen titans vol 3 when he was fighting Gemini's hench men fear and lothing) then turns into the t-rex that can hold match down and trys to stomp on her. she turns intangble and avods any real damage. then waits for BB to change into something more beatable for her. Once he does wondra trys to hit him again to no avail and BB takes her out with either snake bite, scorpion sting, hippo flob or a number of other attacks he has. even if she does land a punch or two he can heal by changing into the next animal. Beast boy can take multiple class 100 hits?

And most of the attacks you mentioned wouldn't be able to damage wondra.

What would happen if hit got hit by pym particles? Would that shrink the maximum size he could go?

And classic jubilee's attacks are area of effect.

Creshosk
how can she possibly win if she stays intanglible? its called selective tangibility, intangible when not about to land a hit, and tangible just before her hit connects.

Its a rather basic tactic of people who can turn intangible.

Kris Blaze
Beast boy can take multiple class 100 hits?

He's survived hits from Match and Superboy (redundant, I know big grin) and the other wonder-woman kiddies as well I believe. All of whom are well above class 100. Though I'm not certain how strong Wonder Girl is. Also, when Match/Jericho froze his foot with icebreath, BB only had to hang on a couple of seconds and he was allright. He has also undergone some changes lately and could transform into demons for a while, which I'm not sure if he still can, and he can take on selective properties of animals. Just like Vixen.

Konton
He's survived hits from Match and Superboy (redundant, I know big grin) and the other wonder-woman kiddies as well I believe. All of whom are well above class 100. Though I'm not certain how strong Wonder Girl is. Also, when Match/Jericho froze his foot with icebreath, BB only had to hang on a couple of seconds and he was allright. He has also undergone some changes lately and could transform into demons for a while, which I'm not sure if he still can, and he can take on selective properties of animals. Just like Vixen.

Cassie's been upgraded recently. Coming into full godhood, she has been shown catching planes.

And you guys have it all wrong. Jubilee isn't class 100. She's like a 2 tonner.
However, she's not getting one-shotted or blitzed by ****ing Beast Boy. Her suit is already durable. She's also got an electromagnetic force field I don't see him getting around. Then intangibility to fall back on. Worst case scenario is that Jubilee stalemates.

Kris Blaze
She lifted a train cart, so she's gotta be more than a 2 tonner.

Konton
She lifted a train cart, so she's gotta be more than a 2 tonner.

Class 10 MAYBE.
She's got nothing to support a claim of 100 class though.

Kris Blaze
Class 10 MAYBE.
She's got nothing to support a claim of 100 class though.

Except that the train she lifted weights like more than 100 ton.

Creshosk
Except that the train she lifted weights like more than 100 ton.

jasofisc
its called selective tangibility, intangible when not about to land a hit, and tangible just before her hit connects.

Its a rather basic tactic of people who can turn intangible.

and usually doesn't work because the person sooner or later is able to detect when they are tangible and when they are not

Creshosk
and usually doesn't work because the person sooner or later is able to detect when they are tangible and when they are not Knowing something and being able to do something about it are still two different things.

Especially if the intangible person has other means of attacks at their disposal such as pseudo-pym particle bombs and pseudo spider webbing.

Tazer
Yo.

He's survived hits from Match and Superboy (redundant, I know big grin) and the other wonder-woman kiddies as well I believe. All of whom are well above class 100. Though I'm not certain how strong Wonder Girl is.

neither Cassie, Conner nor Match are CL100........

Tazer

Konton
Yo.

neither Cassie, Conner nor Match are CL100........

Tazer

lol?
I understand Cassie being underrated because she's unpopular. But doubting Conner's strength? hahaha

As for Cassie, she (post goddess upgrade) caught a falling airplane with relative ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.