Superman fights for his life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
in an alternate universe,all of superman's enemies are incarcerated in a super-level verison of arkham asylum.as supes is droppin off the prisoner,the villains take over.they're all cornering supes,and supes has to beat them all and regain control of the prison.the prisoners are

hal jordan
wally west
martian manhunter
darkseid
brainiac
doomsday
Bizarro
captain marvel
atlas
sentry
hulk
silver surfer

will he survive

in a second scenario, this is gauntlet-like .who does he make it past. the list is not in order,obviously

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hold on, it's like a gauntlet, where he has to get past the beings listed?

If that's the case, him taking a win over Hal Jordan, is highly debatable. If he manages that, he isn't getting past Wally West.

nicamarvin
they all cornered him....so he is DEAD...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hold on. His fighting all of them at the same time? That's just utter spite seeing as how their are people on that list who can take the majority against him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by gobstakid777

in a second scenario, this is gauntlet-like .
1st....SPITE..
2nd he Clears it if his life is at stake...

Slaanesh
1st - get stomp
2nd - he's not gonna clear it..he can defeat Sentry,Hulk,CM,MM,Atlas..but the other can take him down..

nicamarvin
But his life is at stake here... confused he wont be the boyscout he is ALWAYS... I bet he will go for Broke and gets his hand dirty with blood.. cool

Master Court
If he's fighting one at a time, he makes to Surfer. Surfer kills him.

Ambient
Isn't his life always at stake when his fighting villains? No matter what at stake he always puts the life of others before his, incl. teh bad guys, making him teh biggest boyscout ever...

Board Walker
stops at 1

Rage.Of.Olympus
Highly doubt he makes it to Silver Surfer.

In the first scenario he gets stomped.

In the second scenario him making it past Jordan is highly arguable. I know he isn't getting past Wally. He stops at the Flash.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He stops at the Flash.

Quite literally.

On a sidenote I like it how someone said "surfer kills him" but figured he'd get past Hal.

Spire
Superman stomps in the first scenario.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Spire
Superman stomps in the first scenario.

What the hell are you smoking? Most be some hardcore shit.

Superman gets cornered, and has to defeat all of these people at once:

Hal Jordan
Wally West
Martian Manhunter
Darkseid
Brainiac
Doomsday
Bizarro
Captain Marvel
Atlas
Sentry
Hulk
Silver Surfer

And he stomps?

laughing

Spire
Lol.

ColossusGrundy
Hal Jordan has KO'd Supes before. If he's in the group, it's already over.

Supes dies a second time.

Trackz
is superman bloodlusted?

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Wouldn't really matter with these odds. Also him being blood lusted won't help him get past Wally in the second scenario.

Trackz
^Wouldn't really matter with these odds. Also him being blood lusted won't help him get past Wally in the second scenario. yeah, he might last longer though

Rage.Of.Olympus
To what extent? And would it matter? Like at all? He'd last a attosecond longer. Wouldn't matter.

These characters are all prisoners, and criminals in this Universe. Meaning none of them are holding back from what we can assume. Superman gets raped.

kgkg
wtf.

lft4ded
These characters are all prisoners, and criminals in this Universe. Superman gets raped.

You're right, there are no women. Poor Supes!

Sasaraixx
Wow, just wow . . .

D_Dude1210
Round 1: Spite, he dies horribly or gets turned into the prison b!tch. Poor Supes (not really).

Round 2: It's not as spite as you think as Supes isn't trying to win here more than he is going to try to get away. I say he gets to Surfer or he might even clear it if he plays it smart (doubtful).

Edit. WAIT. He has to BEAT them and to regain control of the prison??? Well, in that case, he dies in THE ultimate show of utter stupidity.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^In the second scenario it's a gauntlet. He fights them and moves on.

Him getting past Jordan is debatable. He is definitely not getting past Wally.

gobstakid777
laughing

Bouboumaster
1- He get a whip ass.
2- He get a whip ass, thanks to Hal Jordan.

Parmaniac
why is everyone talking about Hal Jordan even if we put him out, it's not stated taht he can rest between the fights, so in this gauntlet he gets brutally murdered just look at the lineup he will NEVER EVER clear this

gobstakid777
my little bro made this,and i was to tired/a lazy f%k to tell him aboutthe term "fair fight".I'm serious

r0nm0n88
the first scenario must be a joke. so i wont answer it, second scenario he stops at wally

Kris Blaze
Superman can't win, but I wouldn't sell him short.

He can at least injure some of them.

Naija boy
Funny thread.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Waiting for certain people to say... He changes his mindset and goes all out and one-shots the group listed... Afterall, Supes does have the F3ATZ!!!

Stunner2xx
he dies in the first and he clears the second
Hal jordan dies so fast he wont even have time to squeeze a green turd from his anus. the nugget will still be there when they bury his broken bones

Get off Hals jock seriously

Kris Blaze
^That's silly.

I'm thinking about Final Crisis though, seeing Superman pissed like that.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Waiting for certain people to say... He changes his mindset and goes all out and one-shots the group listed... Afterall, Supes does have the F3ATZ!!!

are you waiting on a specific person? Cause you posted the same stuff on another Superman thread

Tattoos N Scars
he could get that SMP mentality goin' and start retcon punchin' people all to hell.

SuperLuigi
he runs for his life in the first scenario

gobstakid777
seein as Regular Supes has no chance in hell.I'll switch it up.The person is now Superman Prime

Master Court
Wait. That's actually the scenario? They're all criminals and breaking loose, and Superman has to stop them?

That's nucking futs.

Scenario 1: Superman grabs his ankles.
Scenario 2: Surfer murders him painfully.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.