Lockdown Cage Battle 5 On 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
dooms day (1)
giganta
green lantern (hal)
wally west
batman

vs
superman
atlas
atomic skull
dark seid (anti life equation
wonder woman

the fight takes place in the wrestling cage
both teams have their signature weapons

which team or which person will survive

Rage.Of.Olympus
Which Doomsday? I'll assume current.

What Green Lantern and which Flash?

I'm assuming the best of both so Kyle Rayner, and Wally West.

If it's Darkseid without the Anti-Life Equation and so on, I'd say Team 1 have a fair shot at winning this. On first look, it seems as if they are outclassed but not if you take into account their power set and versatility.

Wally West alone can steal the speed, of anyone on the other battle field and incapacitate them(If it works on Darkseid that is.).

Trade Giganta or Batman for someone acutally useful, like say Orion and they can definitely win the majority.

Slaanesh
i want to say team 1..but then i see batman..that's an auto fail for team 1..they will get stomp even with Hal and Wally in their team..

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i want to say team 1..but then i see batman..that's an auto fail for team 1..they will get stomp even with Hal and Wally in their team..

batman's not that bad he's able to get out of traps.
what if i switched him with joker.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Nah, them losing is debatable. Them getting stomped isn't happening.

Like I said, Wally West alone, can take out, the entire team 2 with his abilities (If it works on Darkseid.).

You gotta love the speed stealing ability.

Slaanesh
it's darkseid with the ALE..if u ask darkseid fanboy..darkseid gonna solo this..

Spire

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hold on, gobstakid77, you edited in the Anti-Life Equation for Darkseid?

Then what is the point of the thread? The only one on the other team who could say resist it, is the Flash as the Speed Force has been shown to counter it.

Slaanesh
yeah..he put in ALE DS who is believed to be a multiversal being in team 2..and he gave team 1 Batman..whose is just a human..nice thumb up

Creshosk

yeah..he put in ALE DS who is believed to be a multiversal being in team 2..and he gave team 1 Batman..whose is just a human..nice thumb up So, you're tired of living? is that what you're saying slaneesh?

I wanted to kill you for what you did to the eldar... but now I know I won't be alone.

Slaanesh
eek!

gobstakid777
yeah..he put in ALE DS who is believed to be a multiversal being in team 2..and he gave team 1 Batman..whose is just a human..nice thumb up [/QUOTE
so it doesn't mean anything batman's a great crime fighter.

gobstakid777
what's wrong with batman these days.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by gobstakid777
so it doesn't mean anything batman's a great crime fighter.

there's a limit to how great a human can be..pitting him against this guys is just to much..this is not a comic..there's not PIS in KMC..

Originally posted by gobstakid777
what's wrong with batman these days.

u seriously believe he can do anything here without any prep??Wally can take him out as soon as the fight start..he won't even have the chance to think..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.