Wolverine vs. a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfpack86
This is Wolverine with adamantium, written to his absolute best. How far does he get?

1) Robin
2) Nightwing
3) Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
4) Batman
5) Captain America
6) Spider-Man
7) Venom (Eddie Brock)
8) Gamora (no godslayer)
9) Namor
10) Abomination
11) Enraged Hulk

Creshosk
His absolute best? This will end in flames.

Bouboumaster
He have the potential to go up to 10. He stop at Abomination

grimify
Stops at 7

Knowsbleed33

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol. Well, someone has to say it.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by wolfpack86
This is Wolverine with adamantium, written to his absolute best. How far does he get?

1) Robin
2) Nightwing
4) Batman
5) Captain America
6) Spider-Man
7) Venom (Eddie Brock)
8) Gamora (no godslayer)
9) Namor
10) Abomination
11) Enraged Hulk

prolly stops at 4

chomperx9
stops at 7

Eternal Idol
Gets to 11. Maybe clears it, maybe not. Which Hulk are we using?

gobstakid777
altough powerwise, he probably could make it to abomination and might win.if so hulk is drinking his milkshake

Juk3n
At his best...

Takes 1-4 simultaneously
Takes 5 & 6 at the same time
takes 7
takes 8
stomps 9
trouble at 10 - doesnt take the majority
11 ^ same

StiltmanFTW
Namor > Abomination

Juk3n
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Namor > Abomination

But they aernt fighting, Wolverine will cut and wound Namor before he wounds Abomination.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Juk3n
At his best...

Takes 1-4 simultaneously
Takes 5 & 6 at the same time
takes 7
takes 8
stomps 9
trouble at 10 - doesnt take the majority
11 ^ same

Lol at you

blue_beast
But they aernt fighting, .

ha? confused are they dancing then?

Juk3n
Originally posted by blue_beast

um, no Namor and Abomination aernt fighting, this is a WOLVERINE gauntlet, ^ see, you can tell by the title. smile

blue_beast
um, no Namor and Abomination aernt fighting, this is a WOLVERINE gauntlet, ^ see, you can tell by the title. smile

i never said they were..... you should really learn to read confused

StiltmanFTW
But they aernt fighting, Wolverine will cut and wound Namor before he wounds Abomination.

Namor is faster and more skilled than Abomination. And Wolverine isn't familiar with Atlantean physique.

Abomination? He's a jobber. You're overrating his durability and regeneration.

Juk3n
Namor is faster and more skilled than Abomination. And Wolverine isn't familiar with Atlantean physique.

Abomination? He's a jobber. You're overrating his durability and regeneration.
Considering Wolverine has beaten Namor already, id say he's familiar enough.

Juk3n

i never said they were..... you should really learn to read confused

what was this in response too?

someone said "namor > abomination"

I SAID "they aernt fighting"

U said "are they dancing"

I said "no, but this is a Wolverine gauntlet..."
learn to follow the conversation.

StiltmanFTW
Considering Wolverine has beaten Namor already, id say he's familiar enough.

What instance are you talking about? Wolverine vs. Invaders?

blue_beast
what was this in response too?

someone said "namor > abomination"

I SAID "they aernt fighting"

U said "are they dancing"

I said "no, but this is a Wolverine gauntlet..."
learn to follow the conversation.

and again where did i say they were fighting? i just asked if they were dancing if they werent fighting .... again learn to read properly

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Robin
2) Nightwing
4) Batman
5) Captain America
6) Spider-Man
7) Venom (Eddie Brock)
8) Gamora (no godslayer)
9) Namor
10) Abomination
11) Enraged Hulk

He'd have trouble with Spider-Man if he plays it smart but he'd get past him. It isn't Spider-Man who is fighting at his best.

I honestly don't see him getting past Venom personally. His claws are pretty long, but he'd have to get the host directly to do any actual damage outside of fire/sonics, but I don't see that happening when a symbiote can grow to the sizes it can. If he can get past him, Gamora would put up a fight, so would Namor. Depending on location Namor wins.

Abomination could win it. Wolverine is playing at smart and fighting at his best. I see an eye gouge and so on in store for him if gets cocky, which he probably would.

Stops at Hulk definitely, and gets punted back to Canada.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin

Abomination
===========
Wolverine WTF KOs Abomination:
1. http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8058/abomxz4.jpg

Juk3n
namor / wolverine encounters -

1st- Wolverine could have slice Namor in half but pulls back to show Namor he's not a threat..
2nd- Mind Controlled Wolverine fights Namor to a stalemate; Namor admits that he can't beat Wolverine sans the mind control later on.
3rd-Mind Controlled Wolverine beats up the Blazing Skull, Namor cheap shots him and then Wolverine proceeds to beat Namor till U.S. Agent comes to Namor's rescue.. Namor thanks Agent for saving him.
4th- Wolverine who already had to heal from a skeleton and fight a 60-70 ton lifter fights Namor to the point that he momentarily drops him with stab wounds.. Namor's guard comes to his RESCUE allowing Namor to get in a cheap shot from behind to end the fight.
5th- Wolverine wearing a suit that slows down his reflexes still beats back Namor, punching him so hard his eye roll into the back of his head.
6th- Namor gets stabbed and has to retreat to a swimming pool to recover.. Wolverine's still fine, getting up, and talking trash even after Namor crushes every organ in his body.
7th(what if)- Namor attack Wolverine and Wolverine stabs him through the head.

taken from the wolverine respect thread, dont have time 2 hunt scans but, wolverine at his best can take Namor if Namor is on land. imo and for the purposes of this gauntlet.

StiltmanFTW
namor / wolverine encounters -

1st- Wolverine could have slice Namor in half but pulls back to show Namor he's not a threat..
2nd- Mind Controlled Wolverine fights Namor to a stalemate; Namor admits that he can't beat Wolverine sans the mind control later on.
3rd-Mind Controlled Wolverine beats up the Blazing Skull, Namor cheap shots him and then Wolverine proceeds to beat Namor till U.S. Agent comes to Namor's rescue.. Namor thanks Agent for saving him.
4th- Wolverine who already had to heal from a skeleton and fight a 60-70 ton lifter fights Namor to the point that he momentarily drops him with stab wounds.. Namor's guard comes to his RESCUE allowing Namor to get in a cheap shot from behind to end the fight.
5th- Wolverine wearing a suit that slows down his reflexes still beats back Namor, punching him so hard his eye roll into the back of his head.
6th- Namor gets stabbed and has to retreat to a swimming pool to recover.. Wolverine's still fine, getting up, and talking trash even after Namor crushes every organ in his body.
7th(what if)- Namor attack Wolverine and Wolverine stabs him through the head.

taken from the wolverine respect thread, dont have time 2 hunt scans but, wolverine at his best can take Namor if Namor is on land. imo and for the purposes of this gauntlet.

Dude, there was no need for posting that. I know these fights backwards. I'm not saying that Namor could take Wolverine, I'm arguing that he's a bigger threat than Abomination. You follow me?

3 - Wolverine Team is going to hate me for saying this, I guess I'll get crucified, but...

To be fair, Logan "polluted" one of his claws with the oil and then stabbed Submariner. It's his kryptonite.

4 - Namor said that Wolverine didn't hit any major organs.

Juk3n
Dude, there was no need for posting that. I know these fights backwards. I'm not saying that Namor could take Wolverine, I'm arguing that he's a bigger threat than Abomination. You follow me?

3 - Wolverine Team is going to hate me for saying this, I guess I'll get crucified, but...

To be fair, Logan "polluted" one of his claws with the oil and then stabbed Submariner. It's his kryptonite.

4 - Namor said that Wolverine didn't hit any major organs.

ah well my bad, i just see Abom as more physically resiliant than Namor, i mean im sure quick eye shots as someone pointed out earlier are an answer to nearly all the bouts here, i just think abom will last longer than namor.

StiltmanFTW
He lasted one page here shifty

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8058/abomxz4.jpg

jrodslam
Is everyone fighting as their best, or is it just Wolvie? With everyone fighting at their best, i dont think he passes Spidey.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jrodslam
Is everyone fighting as their best, or is it just Wolvie? With everyone fighting at their best, i dont think he passes Spidey.

It's just Logan.

You're lucky Wrecker humiliated Parker recently, so I got my Spidey-hate under control. Otherwise I would destroy you uhuh

stick out tongue

Juk3n
He lasted one page here shifty

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8058/abomxz4.jpg
why you ..!!! mad

stick out tongue

i stand corrected wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
I lol'd at number 5. I know every one of those instances but can't remember the 5th Juk3n listed. Was this in his Kingdom?

Hit Namor so hard, his eyes rolled back? That just, shouldn't happen if it did. The way you implied it, you made it seem Namor can't take a hit from Logan.

StiltmanFTW
why you ..!!! mad

stick out tongue

i stand corrected wink

happy

And you can always compare their performances against Hulk... wink

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I lol'd at number 5. I know every one of those instances but can't remember the 5th Juk3n listed. Was this in his Kingdom?

Hit Namor so hard, his eyes rolled back? That just, shouldn't happen if it did.

Iron Man's hydro armor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^ Oh okay. So it was the instance in the Kingdom. Thanks.

Parmaniac
It's just Logan.

You're lucky Wrecker humiliated Parker recently, so I got my Spidey-hate under control. Otherwise I would destroy you uhuh

stick out tongue

It's not long ago that the Wrecker humiliated both Spidey and Wolverine shifty

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's not long ago that the Wrecker humiliated both Spidey and Wolverine shifty

Meh. Pheromones. Logan still did better than Petey. And he owned Wrecker right before "Dark Wolverine" started stick out tongue

wolfpack86
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Gets to 11. Maybe clears it, maybe not. Which Hulk are we using?

Regular old greeny

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jrodslam
but u think DD can, that amazes me.

Kris Blaze
7, 8 or 9

Enyalus
Seven.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by grimify
Stops at 7

Metalmanx
Originally posted by wolfpack86

1) Robin
2) Nightwing
4) Batman
5) Captain America
6) Spider-Man
7) Venom (Eddie Brock)
8) Gamora (no godslayer)
9) Namor
10) Abomination
11) Enraged Hulk

Quick question: Are Wolvie's opponents also written to their best? Otherwise, you're gonna have a very boring thread here.

I'm gonna assume they are.

5 COULD stop him. But I'll give Wolvie the win there, if he's written at his "best" and all.

6 definitely stops him. Regardless, he wouldn't get past 7 anyway.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Metalmanx

5 COULD stop him. But I'll give Wolvie the win there, if he's written at his "best" and all.

y.
LOL this is why I never take your opinions on wolverine seriously. Capt stoping some one who him but who more duable has the ability to one shot capt and posses all of capt skills and powers and then some plus can take whatever he dishes out is rediculous.

six could sop him but it far from definite especially looking at there fights.

Metalmanx
You know, I never really understood why your opinion seems to matter more than mine. Because I disagree with you, I'm automatically wrong and with an opinion that doesn't matter at all? I mean, can I not say the same about you? I don't agree with your opinions 90% of the time, so from now on I don't take any of your Wolverine opinions seriously.

There. See how easy that was?

Anyway. Wolverine stops at Spider-Man for sure.

Battlehammer
You know, I never really understood why your opinion seems to matter more than mine. Because I disagree with you, I'm automatically wrong and with an opinion that doesn't matter at all? I mean, can I not say the same about you? I don't agree with your opinions 90% of the time, so from now on I don't take any of your Wolverine opinions seriously.

Anyway. Wolverine stops at Spider-Man for sure.
The differences is I base my claims off evidences and can back it up, you bases it off nothing but bias. Like when u stated psylocke being far mroe skilled then wolverine which is laughable. Most of ur comment back then are laughable, and I bet u still believe it.

what a surprizes, coming from u roll eyes (sarcastic) not like wolverien shown differently in there fights or anything roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Creshosk

Anyway. Wolverine stops at Spider-Man for sure. Hey Metalmanx you must be new here. Welcome to the Comic book versus forum. This is a debate forum where people are going to try to prove that they are right and that the other person is wrong. Since that's pretty much how debate works.

Metalmanx
Ah, Creshosk. I actually HAVE missed you.

Dude, I'm aware. This is just a little thing between BH and myself. If you read even a tenth of the threads between us, you'd see what I mean.

Anyway, I still enjoy a good ol' debate.

Both written to their best, I believe Cap has the ability to get some wins on Wolverine, and possibly even 5/10.

But Spider-Man definitely gets the majority over him.

Battlehammer

Both written to their best, I believe Cap has the ability to get some wins on Wolverine, and possibly even 5/10.

But Spider-Man definitely gets the majority over him.

comments like this are absurd. Let me get this straight. Capt is suposes to get an even split on an individual who holds no disadvantages to him, has the ability to one shot him and can take anything capt can throw at him. yea that logical, oh and wolverine has a winning record vs capt, but lets ignore all that shall we due to are own personal bias roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again lets ignore what been shown on pannel shall we roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Ah, Creshosk. I actually HAVE missed you. I enjoy seeing you posting as well.

Dude, I'm aware. I know, I'm just being a smartass.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Battlehammer
comments like this are absurd. Let me get this straight. Capt is suposes to get an even split on an individual who holds no disadvantages to him, has the ability to one shot him and can take anything capt can throw at him. yea that logical, oh and wolverine has a winning record vs capt, but lets ignore all that shall we due to are own personal bias roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again lets ignore what been shown on pannel shall we roll eyes (sarcastic)

Okay.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Creshosk
I enjoy seeing you posting as well.

I know, I'm just being a smartass.

The reason why I missed you so much. love

Battlehammer
thats it? no responses? wierd. surprizing even.

5/10 capt good that still making chuckle.

SuperLuigi
stops at nightwing for obvious reasons

Battlehammer
please tell me ur kidding

Starscream M
he might not get past batgirl

Mshinu
Wolvie at his very best? Clears it.

Metalmanx
But are the opponents written to their best? Or just made to be cannon fodder for Wolverine?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
he might not get past batgirl
are u kidding me......good lord.

Starscream M
are u kidding me......good lord. well she may know the one kill blows from shiva and bruce...and she will use it

she's super fast and I would say more skilled than Logan.

shokosugi
stops at 2

Harbinger

Battlehammer
well she may know the one kill blows from shiva and bruce...and she will use it

she's super fast and I would say more skilled than Logan.
yea and? u think Logan never delt with kill blows before? lol shiva and bruce can't take wolverine for the majority either, why am I not surprize coming from u.

she not super fast, and certainly not faster then wolverine, she simply reads opponents moves. Yea you say a lot of things does not make them true.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by shokosugi
stops at 2

.......please tell me ur joking

Starscream M
yea and? u think Logan never delt with kill blows before? lol shiva and bruce can't take wolverine for the majority either, why am I not surprize coming from u.

she not super fast, and certainly not faster then wolverine, she simply reads opponents moves. Yea you say a lot of things does not make them true. of course the killing blow won't kill logan, but it can take him down for the count...and that would count as a win

Battlehammer
of course the killing blow won't kill logan, but it can take him down for the count...and that would count as a win
except it won't, he taken such attacks and kept fighting prior to upgraded healing factor and while poison. Please dont be rediculous.

hell i take ur ass to the battle zone, if u want me as wolverine vs u as bat girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.