Which one would you choose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
A court of law found you guilty of a crime and sentenced you to death. However, the judge is providing you with a few options. If you refuse these options, then he will reinstate the use of the electric chair to carry out the captial punishment that was sentenced to you.

These options are as follows:

1. Spend the rest of your life in Arkham Asylum sharing a cell with the Joker(who knows that you tipped Batman off about his last operation).

2. You will be turned over to Shang Tsung who will put you in the Mortal Combat tournament. Your first round opponent will be Goro. If you defeat him, you earn your freedom.

3. You are supplied with an M16 and 3 full magazines. You're dropped off in the Amazon and you have to survive for an hour with the Predator hunting you. If you survive for the hour, you will earn your freedom back.

4. You're dropped off on an Arizona highway with an M16 and 3 magazines. The Creeper(Jeepers Creepers) thinks you smell delicious. It's the 22nd day...and you have to survive for 24 hours against the Creeper. If you do, you have your freedom back.

5. Betty has been killed, and the Hulk thinks you did it. You have your freedom back, but you have to spend your life on the run because the Hulk is hunting you down for vengeance.

6. You have the option to open Pinhead's box. If you can find a way to defeat him and return him to his realm, you get your freedom back. If he decided to make you a Cenobite, you still get to live some kind of life...lol...or he may decide to put those meat hooks on you and spend eternity getting to know your flesh...in any event, it is your gamble to take.

7. You take the Electric Chair.

Philosophía

Easily.

Creshosk
This could be a very interesting thread.

Parmaniac

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I doubt that, that Son of a ***** is near Bulletproof and if it's the one from part 2 he can fly and has the strength to flap around cars

I choose 3, then I just throw the Gun away and sit down cause Predators have a codex

True, but for this thread, the Predator doesn't care. He's out to kill you anway.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
True, but for this thread, the Predator doesn't care. He's out to kill you anway.

laughing I thought this would come but I think I still go with this I would try to make myself muddy like Arnold in part 1 to be invisible for him it's "only" 1 hour so I could try hiding cause killing is not an option

btw at what distance do we start? Is he in front of me or let's say 1 mile away but aware of the point where I start?

Creshosk
Since its a death sentence kinda deal that means I must a done something like killing somebody. If I get to choose then

1.) Tell the Joker I'm in for having killed the latest Robin. And that I was sure that Joker could have beaten Batman, since I took out Robin. and doing so was supposed to distress Batman.

Joker might not kill me after that.

Oh and it'd probably be true that I killed Damien. Fits into the rest of the story.

Tattoos N Scars
laughing I thought this would come but I think I still go with this I would try to make myself muddy like Arnold in part 1 to be invisible for him it's "only" 1 hour so I could try hiding cause killing is not an option

btw at what distance do we start? Is he in front of me or let's say 1 mile away but aware of the point where I start?

You're dropped off 1 mile from Predator's location. He knows your there, and he's making his way to you as soon as you're dropped off.

Spire
If I get to use my powers, then I'd pick any one.

If not, prolly number 2.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Spire
If I get to use my powers, then I'd pick any one.

If not, prolly number 2. Powers?

Spire
Originally posted by Creshosk
Powers?

Problem?

Creshosk
Problem? Perspicacity.

Spire
Perspicacity.

I use that word at least four times a day.

Philosophía
Since its a death sentence kinda deal that means I must a done something like killing somebody. If I get to choose then

1.) Tell the Joker I'm in for having killed the latest Robin. And that I was sure that Joker could have beaten Batman, since I took out Robin. and doing so was supposed to distress Batman.

Joker might not kill me after that.

Oh and it'd probably be true that I killed Damien. Fits into the rest of the story.

You're going to tell Joker that you killed a Robin and expect him to cut you some slack ?

Good luck with that.

Creshosk

Creshosk
I use that word at least four times a day. Anyway.. what powers?

Spire
Anyway.. what powers?

Every way, and I'll never tell... you.

Creshosk
Every way, and I'll never tell... you. What? You worried that I could take you? What tier are you?

Spire
What? You worried that I could take you? What tier are you?

So then you have had experience in taking men before?

Philosophía
He killed one as well. bluesrug At least it wasn't batman himself...

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_JokerRobins.jpg

uhuh

But if we get to use our powers it wouldn't matter anyway.

True.

Creshosk
So then you have had experience in taking men before? That's the first place your mind goes? That speaks volumes about you.

Here I was thinking of fighting.. and you're trying to pick up men you don't even know.

Doctor-Alvis
If you both killed a Robin you could bond over the process.

Crap, that was going to be my answer. I'm still going to try to hide for an hour. Hell, if I could get to a river I might be saved right there.

Spire
That's the first place your mind goes? That speaks volumes about you.

Here I was thinking of fighting.. and you're trying to pick up men you don't even know.

Lol, this is funny.

You know you were trying to flirt with me, Mr. Metrosexual.

Creshosk
Lol, this is funny.

You know you were trying to flirt with me, Mr. Metrosexual. Pssh, see? There you go again.
I was not flirting with you, no matter how much you wanted me to be flirting with you.

Spire
Pssh, see? There you go again.
I was not flirting with you, no matter how much you wanted me to be flirting with you.

Denial and then some.

Let me guess, you're browsing for a new murse right now.

Creshosk
Denial and then some.

Let me guess, you're browsing for a new murse right now. What's a murse?

Spire
What's a murse?

Ah, playing coy are you?

Creshosk
Ah, playing coy are you? No.

Raptor22
id fight goro u can always punch him in the nuts.

FOOM
Fighting Goro
- I know I'm tougher than Linden Ashby

basilisk
Maybe 1. I would just walk into the cell and immediately kill the Joker since he would be expecting to intimidate me, and rather than wanting to kill me right away he would be busy thinking up some torture. I've just been sent up for the electric chair so I'm obviously some kind of badass and willing to kill.

Maybe 5. I would just fool that stupid Hulk into going after someone else. Or just evade him. Or distract him with beans every time he found me and make my escape.

Definitely not 6.

gobstakid777
I would choose number #8: The Black Mercy draining my life energy while i spend my last moments bangin megan foxx and jessica alba big grin

but #4 is the only one i MIGHT survive
1-I'll be warren white
2-I'll be ripped apart painfully
5-Die painfully
6-This is the worst. As taken from wikipedia "Pinhead does not kill quickly, as he and the other Cenobites are well-versed in torture. Death does not end the suffering of his victims either, as they are brought to Hell/The Labyrinth, where, Pinhead says, "We have an eternity to know your flesh." Sometimes he stands back as the other Cenobites under his command do the actual killing. Pinhead is obsessed with pain and exploring the limits of the flesh, calmly observing his "experiments" as they suffer under the ministrations of both he and the fellow members of his order"
that means eternal torture

so numbah #7 is probably my best bet,if not numbah 4,and possibly numbah 3

gobstakid777
Originally posted by basilisk
Maybe 1. I would just walk into the cell and immediately kill the Joker since he would be expecting to intimidate me, and rather than wanting to kill me right away he would be busy thinking up some torture. I've just been sent up for the electric chair so I'm obviously some kind of badass and willing to kill.

this might also work

Bouboumaster
between 3, 4 or 5.

3- Have seen the Predator Movie, I would roll in mug, and then run in strait line.

4- I would blast the mother****er out. I bet he can survive being shot with the M-16.

5- It depends I have to fight whoch Hulk. A mindless Hulk would result in my death. Savage Hulk, I would maybe be able to talk to him, and says that my neighbor is the actual killer.

Enyalus
#5 hands down. Everyone knows Hulk doesn't kill. That'll give me time to convince him I didn't do it. Even though, knowing me, I probably did. And violated her anally beforehand, too.

If not that, I'll take my chances for an hour with Predator.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Enyalus
#5 hands down. Everyone knows Hulk doesn't kill. That'll give me time to convince him I didn't do it. Even though, knowing me, I probably did. And violated her anally beforehand, too.

If not that, I'll take my chances for an hour with Predator.

I think if the Predator Codex is out, same goes for Hulks attittude.

rotiart
Hulk scenario. Even with his wife and child dead he didn't kill anyone... He isn't known for rampant destruction... Just to do it...

Also hulk can't hunt. I could be napping in china and hulk would never know... Also the fact that a green giant is on the loose puts odds in ny favor that if I can hide, hulk will be neutralized by the govt

Creshosk
Originally posted by rotiart
Hulk scenario. Even with his wife and child dead he didn't kill anyone... He isn't known for rampant destruction... Just to do it...

Also hulk can't hunt. I could be napping in china and hulk would never know... Also the fact that a green giant is on the loose puts odds in ny favor that if I can hide, hulk will be neutralized by the govt Given the thread, he intends to kill you and ... when he was hunting the illuminati he found them just fine.

Phantom Zone
No 6 No f*king way. HELL NO!

Eternal Idol
3. You are supplied with an M16 and 3 full magazines. You're dropped off in the Amazon and you have to survive for an hour with the Predator hunting you. If you survive for the hour, you will earn your freedom back.
Mud ftw.

Survivor19
I will choose Hulk.
It is possible to hide from him my entire life, IMO.

Bouboumaster
I think that number 4 is the easyest

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I think that number 4 is the easyest

Somebody needs to watch Jeepers Creepers 2...

shokosugi
A court of law found you guilty of a crime and sentenced you to death. However, the judge is providing you with a few options. If you refuse these options, then he will reinstate the use of the electric chair to carry out the captial punishment that was sentenced to you.

These options are as follows:

1. Spend the rest of your life in Arkham Asylum sharing a cell with the Joker(who knows that you tipped Batman off about his last operation).

2. You will be turned over to Shang Tsung who will put you in the Mortal Combat tournament. Your first round opponent will be Goro. If you defeat him, you earn your freedom.

4. You're dropped off on an Arizona highway with an M16 and 3 magazines. The Creeper(Jeepers Creepers) thinks you smell delicious. It's the 22nd day...and you have to survive for 24 hours against the Creeper. If you do, you have your freedom back.

5. Betty has been killed, and the Hulk thinks you did it. You have your freedom back, but you have to spend your life on the run because the Hulk is hunting you down for vengeance.

6. You have the option to open Pinhead's box. If you can find a way to defeat him and return him to his realm, you get your freedom back. If he decided to make you a Cenobite, you still get to live some kind of life...lol...or he may decide to put those meat hooks on you and spend eternity getting to know your flesh...in any event, it is your gamble to take.

7. You take the Electric Chair.

i pick no. 3. I only need to survive for 1 hr.

no. 4 - i have to fight the thing for 24 hrs. no way!

Tattoos N Scars
For those of you choosing the Predator option, is that really a wise idea? Sure, you only have to avoid him for an hour. But, think about if you get caught. He'll skin you...maybe rip your spinal cord out while you're still alive. Would you still be willing to take that option?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by shokosugi
i pick no. 3. I only need to survive for 1 hr.

no. 4 - i have to fight the thing for 24 hrs. no way!

yep and I highly doubt 3 Magazines would be enough to take him down not to mention you have to hit him... that's a whole different story

shokosugi
I have a weapon - i have a chance agaisnt the predator.

jeepers creepers will eat you.

hulk will crush your body

mortal combat tournament? i dont know kungfu so im dead.

if it was a hot woman version of joker then i'd consider...but since its the joker NO WAY.

Parmaniac
For those of you choosing the Predator option, is that really a wise idea? Sure, you only have to avoid him for an hour. But, think about if you get caught. He'll skin you...maybe rip your spinal cord out while you're still alive. Would you still be willing to take that option?

yes smile cause my chances are the highest in that scenario and if he gets me I still have the gun to shoot myself with it

gobstakid777
yes smile cause my chances are the highest in that scenario and if he gets me I still have the gun to shoot myself with it
once again.i would choose option #8.but parmaniac does make a good point

~The Wickerman~

Compared to the stuff the other dudes would do Predator's killing methods seem almost like a mercy killing.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Compared to the stuff the other dudes would do Predator's killing methods seem almost like a mercy killing.

yeah No.6 is by far the worst decision Id rather go through all the other stuff instead of this laughing I mean it just begins after he killed you and your soul goes to hell...

Creshosk
Hey, if I'm going to be bad enough that they're considering the death sentence, I'm going to go work for the Joker. I actually do respect the guy.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Mud ftw. yup, just an hour in mud...easy. i'd put on even more than arnie did and just chill.

Creshosk
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yup, just an hour in mud...easy. i'd put on even more than arnie did and just chill. rimshot

Mshinu
Yeah mud it is. Or go for a long swim in the Amazon river.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
a long swim in the Amazon river.

that's not a smart idea

Creshosk
that's not a smart idea He's just feeding the fish is all.

Mshinu
He's just feeding the fish is all.

I need to loose a few pounds anyway.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mshinu
I need to loose a few pounds anyway. Okay doctor Weird.

psycho gundam
pirahna are attracted to lacerated or seemingly dead (stationary for long periods of time) flesh of unfamiliar prey items.

gobstakid777
don't forget those candiru.they're gonna have a fun time w/ u.good luck peeing

Parmaniac
Originally posted by gobstakid777
don't forget those candiru.they're gonna have a fun time w/ u.good luck peeing

ah I forgot the name of that little bastard thanks for bringing it up, that's a fate worse than death

psycho gundam
meh, i piss like a water cannon.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by psycho gundam
meh, i piss like a water cannon.
lets c wat the candiru say bout that

Creshosk
lets c wat the candiru say bout that Translated into English it roughly means "Fresh meat".

gobstakid777
but i will admit i would take 1,000 candiru than go through number 6

Tattoos N Scars
Still, with the Predator, you have to wonder how your mindset would be once your dropped off in the jungle...and knowing that a Predator will be hunting you down.

Arnold was an elite special ops guy, trained to think and perform in extremely hostile environments. Normal guys off the street couldn't handle this. I'm not saying anyone can't survive for an hour..but, it would involve a lot of luck.

shokosugi
Still, with the Predator, you have to wonder how your mindset would be once your dropped off in the jungle...and knowing that a Predator will be hunting you down.

Arnold was an elite special ops guy, trained to think and perform in extremely hostile environments. Normal guys off the street couldn't handle this. I'm not saying anyone can't survive for an hour..but, it would involve a lot of luck.

oh pls. i've seen the Predator several times. i know what to do.

~The Wickerman~
trained to think

Damn those low budget training programs sad

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Damn those low budget training programs sad

Well, i don't necessarily mean Arnold..I'm referring to any real life special ops soldier...Navy Seal, Delta Force, SAS, etc..

psycho gundam

Arnold was an elite special ops guy, trained to think and perform in extremely hostile environments. Normal guys off the street couldn't handle this. I'm not saying anyone can't survive for an hour..but, it would involve a lot of luck. rolling in mud > hollywood special ops training.

it was accidental that arnie was covered in mud after all, but it was all he needed to elude the predator who was like three meters max away from him.

and it will keep the amazonian bugs away. big grin

gobstakid777
i can stay in mud for an hour.all the rest will be extremly painful deaths (Especially number 6),unless i get the drop on joker.other than 1 and 3, i'm ****ed

Parmaniac
I would agree if it were 1 Day or a week but 1 hour? I'm sure as hell I couldn't care less about the jungle itself than the fact that a hunting Alien with high tech weapons is behind me to get my head and put over his chimney AND I already know what I have to do.

gobstakid777
I would agree if it were 1 Day or a week but 1 hour? I'm sure as hell I couldn't care less about the jungle itself than the fact that a hunting Alien with high tech weapons is behind me to get my head and put over his chimney AND I already know what I have to do.
yea.i'd rather scratch mosqiuto bites than get skinned and mutilated

Master Court
Either 2 or 6.

2. Joker seems like a guy I could get along with.

6. A little pain, a little enlightenment, and then I'm a Cenobite and I get to dish it out to other people and control my own Twizzlers from the shadows.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Master Court
6. A little pain, a little enlightenment, and then I'm a Cenobite and I get to dish it out to other people and control my own Twizzlers from the shadows.

are u fukin crazy?

"Pinhead does not kill quickly, as he and the other Cenobites are well-versed in torture. Death does not end the suffering of his victims either, as they are brought to Hell/The Labyrinth, where, Pinhead says, "We have an eternity to know your flesh." Sometimes he stands back as the other Cenobites under his command do the actual killing. Pinhead is obsessed with pain and exploring the limits of the flesh, calmly observing his "experiments" as they suffer under the ministrations of both he and the fellow members of his order."

and lets not forget this little tidbit

"Pinhead rarely engages in physical combat, instead letting hooked chains do his bidding. His preferred method of attack is by summoning hooks and chains to mutilate victims, often pulling said victims in several directions to tear them apart. These chains are subject to his total mental control and he may direct them at will. The chains may even change shape after having attached to a victim"

Master Court
You make it sound very negative.

gobstakid777
that was from wikipedia.u know what,if u want to get torn apart by meat hooks for eternity,i wont stop u

Allankles
Without PIS I'd take 4.

Jeepers Creepers is easier to me than a Predator without PIS. For one Predators are invisible and have a lot of range with their weapons.

Creepers will have to get close to do anything and I can keep him down for a bit, then find a ride and stay ahead of him for 24 hrs.

D_Dude1210
I'd have to say 5. Plastic Surgery isn't so bad and then change my name. After that, I don't really see the Hulk as being able to find me. Unless he has some sort of tracking sense that I don't know about.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I'd have to say 5. Plastic Surgery isn't so bad and then change my name. After that, I don't really see the Hulk as being able to find me. Unless he has some sort of tracking sense that I don't know about.
that does make sense

shokosugi
that does make sense

if you're butt-ugly it does. but i happen to think i'm good looking. no thanks.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by shokosugi
if you're butt-ugly it does. but i happen to think i'm good looking. no thanks.
so which one would u choose

shaggy binx
1 jokers plan was me giving him up and getting caught on purpose kinda like in tdk

cmack
i honestly pick number 1, jokers not gonna be there all that much, and followed by 3, actually reverse that joker second predator 1st

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.