James Earl Jones - Voice of Darth Vader in Episode III?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
Does anyone know if James Earl Jones will (once again) play the voice of Darth Vader in Episode III?
confused

finti
it is rumoured that he will , the rumour says it will be in the movies 5 last minutes

Darth Ninja
You mean that we don't see the 'classic' Darth Vader until the last 5 minutes? That is so lame! I was hoping to see him at least halfway through the movie.

lordvader
So was I. Wasnt that what everyone was hoping for to see Anakin change into Vader (wearing the black suit).

ToMacco
I don't want to see Anakin in the suit.

As far as I'm concerned, it should be ambiguous if Anakin even lives through III.

finti
well he lives on as Vader To, so Anakin has to live through ep III

ToMacco
Of course I know that, but it shouldn't be obvious who Vader is.

Catch 22
JEJ has said he is in a number of interniews, but will not give any more detail than to say that he and GL have spoken.

ToMacco
They were probably talking about women, though.

finti
hardly

Kane_Starkiller
As far as I know, James Earl Jones is deffinately going to voice Vader in the last 5 minutes of the film (it was even rumoured a few years back that George had made some voice recordings with him, should he die before Episode 3 was made!)

As for Anakin donning the famous black suit. From what I've heard, Vader will appear in Episode 3 but NOT in the suit he wears in the classic trilogy. A completely new design will be created.

Julie
I'd go with the rumor...

Coldwater_rocks
wow that something, thinking that he could possible die, well i guess we never know when our time will come roll eyes (sarcastic) . Ihad also heard the actor who was in the dather vader suit in the episode 4-6 wants to do the 3rd one, he is like 66 or something, but he still wants to do this one, i read it on a movie website

Corran
Been thinking about this and have come up with this theory. I believe that Anakin could die in Ep III, then be brought back to life or saved on the brink of death. This would then make sense of his comment in Ep II after his Mother dies when he says that he should have been able to stop her dying and that he will find a way to.

I think that 5 minutes at the end as Vader would suffice in this theory as it would be enough for people to see that he was brought back to life, or saved on the brink of death.

Myndon
I think we will see Darth Vader right at the end
There will be happy Scenes then it will go to Darth Vader with his back towards the camera and all we hear is him breathing then he turns around and the film ends

or we see him operated on and he gets up and laughs or something

Member.
lol, or u can just look at my post on "luke and lalie"

GordonSkywalker
Are you referring to David Prowse? I believe he was the one in the suit during the fighting scenes and most of the original trilogy. Sebastian Shaw was the guy who was behind the mask when Luke removed it in "Return of the Jedi". Can anyone tell me if I got that right or not?? embarrasment

GordonSkywalker
What a fantastic cliffhanger ending that would be!! smile eek!

Myndon
Glad u agree big grin

GordonSkywalker
Oh yeah. that would be really cool! A chilling ending to the prequel series!

mechmoggy
Wouldn't it be great if there was like a 6 million dollar man type scene where they put Darth back together? roll eyes (sarcastic)

GordonSkywalker
Yeah, I can see it now! Transformed by the dark side of the Force, Anakin Skywalker challenged his former mentor,Obi-Wan Kenobi,to a lightsaber duel.During the confrontation Anakin fell into a pit of smoldering lava. Shortly after, he was rescued by Palpatine,the Dark Lord of the Sith. Operated on and given a power suit encasing him like body armor, he is renamed and now travels throughout the galaxy,searching to eliminate all remaining Jedi Knights. He is----DARTH VADER,Man of the Empire!! zorro

Corran
Who was that masked man?

Member.
looks like zorro, and it looks like the smiley who chops off prices on the supermarket commercialsstick out tonguelol

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Interesting rumors floating around. Of course, I trust nothing until I see evidence, which includes: pictures, words spoken by GL himself, high-resolution spycams that I have planted in GL's office and on stage... evil face

Julie
I hope so (JEJ as voice)

justinday15
I know James Earl Jones is in episode III, If you go to Killermovies.com
when u first enter the sight, go to Star Wars Episode III and read who all is in the movie, and it says James Earl Jones,

GordonSkywalker
I did not know this. Thanks for letting us know! smile

Captain REX
HURRAY!!!!

GordonSkywalker
Break out the good champagne,somebody! And some clean glasses!!

Captain REX
Sorry, I ate those. We can use my dad's coffee mugs and the unwashed plates I used last night!

GordonSkywalker
Very good, Captain! After all, this IS a celebration for fans of Vader's voice everywhere!

Captain REX
I know, I know... big grin

Captain REX
*starts licking fungus off of plates*

Now their clean...but covered in salivia.

GordonSkywalker
Quick! Use the Force to wash 'n' dry all the silverware! We have guests coming!

DarthWing
My resorce says that James Earl Jones will be the voice of Vader in Ep III.

Lyn
I hope he is too, it's just not Darth Vader without the "voice".
And Julie, I like your new signature thingie.

Captain REX
Yes, Vader with out the voice is just not Vader.

Lyn
Exactly happy

yerssot
your resource is a few months late you know ...
it was already confirmed for a long time that his dialogue will be between 5 and 7 minutes

(and that's officially confirmed already)

Lyn
Well I'm glad happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.