WWH vs 200 wolverines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
can 200 wolverines kill WWH? discuss ... those are 200 wolverines that show wolverines best potential with all his martial art skills and everything

SamZED
WWH is torn to pieces...

Spire
No.

StiltmanFTW
Unless he goes WB mode at the beginning of the fight I can't see him winning this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nah World War Hulk doesn't get torn to pieces. To fast of a healer. Meh, they're best bet would be to go all at him at once right from the beginning but that can also be their worst bet. As shown the Hulk can amp up ridiculous when pushed, He could go from calm, to World Breaker in moments that way. For me I personally see Wolverine being more effective mono a mono than having such large numbers of himself. I mean they are all melee fighters. They'd have to engage him in close combat and I see a lot of flying midgets int his fight. Best bet, is to upper cut each one into orbit or toss them as far as he could which would be orbit as well. I'd bet he goes World Breaker on their annoying asses sooner rather than later.

Either way Hulk wins. Wolverine's could win, if they attack him from the beginning and inflict enough damage at once, say sticking dozens of claws into say his head, but his such a fast healer and he wouldn't just be standing there.

SamZED
Originally posted by Spire
No. Yes.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wolverine

you mean WolverineS smile

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Parmaniac
you mean WolverineS smile

yep

BruceSkywalker
one wolverine can't beat WWH let alone an additional 199..

SuperLuigi
didnt wwh beat plenty of heroes that are above wolverine effortlessly?

he just keeps swatting until they are all knocked out

Stunner2xx
this is retarded. at this point it doesnt matter if there are 100 or 200 or 300. they can only attack him from so many directions that they will be bottlenecked. (think of 300) all WWH has to do is rip him in half and eat his limps and in ultimate wolverine vs hulk. but will be more brutal for that dumb mutey

Mshinu
200 Logans? They will eventually cut Hulk into little pieces, stomp on them until he is pulp and frigging eat him. Byebye greenskin.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
this is retarded. at this point it doesnt matter if there are 100 or 200 or 300. they can only attack him from so many directions that they will be bottlenecked. (think of 300) all WWH has to do is rip him in half and eat his limps and in ultimate wolverine vs hulk. but will be more brutal for that dumb mutey

this is retarded.

Survivor19
Claw in each and every tendon, and Hulk is paralyzed.
Then they take him arart.
Bye Hulk.

psycho gundam
i see hulk getting dogpiled till you can't see him anymore, then busting out of it throwing wolverines hundreds of yards madder than he's ever been.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
one wolverine can't beat WWH let alone an additional 199..
that statement kinda makes little senses.

Battlehammer
it not the same as 300 at all.

no whats retarded is you thinking hulk can ripp them in haft.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Battlehammer
that statement kinda makes little senses.

not really.. WWH's healing factor is much better than Logan's... and when you add an additional 199 more, its not gonna matter, because all WWH will do is just laugh or smile at them and then beat 'em down

golem370
Thunder Clap and then he digs under the Wolverines and lifts the ground under them and toss it into the sun.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
not really.. WWH's healing factor is much better than Logan's... and when you add an additional 199 more, its not gonna matter, because all WWH will do is just laugh or smile at them and then beat 'em down
No it not actaully. It might not even be as good and I be more then glad to match any of WWH healing factor feats with one of wolverines.

yes 200 would make a huge differences and ur statement did not make senses.

it would have made senses if u said 200 wolverine would not be a match for WWH let a lone one, the way you worded it implied one wolverine was superior to 200.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by golem370
Thunder Clap and then he digs under the Wolverines and lifts the ground under them and toss it into the sun.

laughing this would be an awesome sight

reminds me a bit on these little pals http://jeremypryor.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/lemmings-psp.jpg

Battlehammer
thunder clap which would do nothing. hulk never does that try again.

golem370
Wolverine has animal style hearing very accute the clap would hurt hears like that. WWH just grabs ground and roles over the Wolverines pinning them in it and then tosses it into the sun.

Battlehammer
Wolverine has animal style hearing very accute the clap would hurt hears like that. WWH just grabs ground and roles over the Wolverines pinning them in it and then tosses it into the sun.
Ecpt Logan proven to easily withstand such assaults so no.

when ahs hulk ever done that? never, and yet he going to do that here, please try again.

Creshosk
Wolverine has animal style hearing very accute the clap would hurt hears like that. WWH just grabs ground and roles over the Wolverines pinning them in it and then tosses it into the sun. Sod is specifically designed to be able to do that.. regular ground is not... and that's where your plan, much like the ground, falls apart.

That and the fact that hulk has tried thunderclaps before.

golem370
Thing has done it before

Badabing
Ecpt Logan proven to easily withstand such assaults so no.

when ahs hulk ever done that? never, and yet he going to do that here, please try again. Thunder clap ftw!!! sneer

durhulk

Creshosk
Thing has done it before Ah, comic books and their writers not understanding physics.

When did he throw something into the sun?

Battlehammer
Thing has done it before
so thing a lot smarter then the hulk, and thigns never thrown anyone into the sun.

Starscream M
thunder clap which would do nothing. hulk never does that try again. hulk's also never faced 200 wolverines.

anyways, hulk has a shot of winning.

at most, 6 wolverines can face hulk at any one time, so the other 190 wolverines are just waiting around for their turn.

Hulk just thunderclaps and groundpounds the wolverines till they whittle down in number, and he starts throwing them to different states.

WWH wins.

Creshosk
so thing a lot smarter then the hulk, and thigns never thrown anyone into the sun. This is WWH so he's not the savage green machine that hulk is currently.

He figured that wolverine would recover and that that was the only way that WWH could beat him... if I recall what he said properly.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Starscream M
hulk's also never faced 200 wolverines.

anyways, hulk has a shot of winning.

at most, 6 wolverines can face hulk at any one time, so the other 190 wolverines are just waiting around for their turn.

Hulk just thunderclaps and groundpounds the wolverines till they whittle down in number, and he starts throwing them to different states.

WWH wins. Your math is off. and I think that the size differential would allow more than six to fight him at a time.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Creshosk
Your math is off. and I think that the size differential would allow more than six to fight him at a time. to fight effectively, wolverine would need some spacing...sure maybe 10 or 12 can completely surround hulk...but that would actually allow hulk easier opportunity to take out many wolverines with one attack.

I'm thinking the wolverines would have better chance by throwing 4 or 6 in all directions around hulk with some space so that hulk would get frustrated trying to get at them.

anyways, I think hulk's only shot is bfring all the wolverines.

psycho gundam
^ you forgot to amend your math flub chief.

Master Court
Has anyone mentioned the fact that WWHulk had a hundred soldiers and a bunch of helicopters and mounted weapons firing adamantium bullets at him? They were shredding him up, but no lasting damage. As soon as he escaped Strange's spell and started to fight back, he wiped them all out and healed up in a jiffy.

200 wolverines, considering they can't physically attack him all at once, would get wiped out. One punch, one punch, one punch, thunder clap, thunder clap, one punch, ground smash, kick, kick, headbutt, bite, bite, one punch, thunder clap, etc... All attacks at supersonic speed. Hulk clears house.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master Court

200 wolverines, considering they can't physically attack him all at once, would get wiped out. One punch, one punch, one punch, thunder clap, thunder clap, one punch, ground smash, kick, kick, headbutt, bite, bite, one punch, thunder clap, etc... All attacks at supersonic speed. Hulk clears house.
yea if we ignore wolverine fight with WWH compeltely one may come to such a reidculous conclusion.

Master Court
WWHulk was making a point. It was hardly a fight. He picked Wolverine up like a hot bag o' sh*t, and he slugged him so hard he got brain damage. And then had sex with Rachel Gray.

Wolverine was only a problem while WWHulk was distracted. Either way, Wolverine could not stand to a big BFR smack. Hulk could clear out droves of Logan's with a single thunderclap. You know, the move that rivals the fiercest hurricanes in history and has flattened entire forests? 200 Wolverines are only a problem if you assume Hulk has to sit down and kill each and every one of them.

Battlehammer
WWHulk was making a point. It was hardly a fight. He picked Wolverine up like a hot bag o' sh*t, and he slugged him so hard he got brain damage. And then had sex with Rachel Gray.

Wolverine was only a problem while WWHulk was distracted. Either way, Wolverine could not stand to a big BFR smack. Hulk could clear out droves of Logan's with a single thunderclap. You know, the move that rivals the fiercest hurricanes in history and has flattened entire forests? 200 Wolverines are only a problem if you assume Hulk has to sit down and kill each and every one of them.
so you admitt what u said was utter BS?

and they would just come right back, like wolverine did in WWH.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Badabing
Thunder clap ftw!!! sneer

durhulk
lol

Master Court
so you admitt what u said was utter BS?

and they would just come right back, like wolverine did in WWH.

How do you think I've contradicted myself? I never said WWHulk kills them. I said he clears house. He does. One thunderclap sends them miles away. He could grab them and chuck them several states over. He could chuck them into space, or the ocean. Wolverine's got a mad HF and adamantium claws, beyond that, he's got nothing that could keep his feet on the ground if Hulk kicked a field goal. And Wolverine got beat up when he came back. If any of the 200 make it back, they get sent right back out. If they can even stand for a while. Seems like Wolverine's brain doesn't heal quite as fast as the rest of him. So one big punch per Logan, field goal BFR. Thunder clap. That's all Hulk needs here.

To think any amount of Wolverine's beat WWHulk is completely absurd.

Battlehammer
How do you think I've contradicted myself? I never said WWHulk kills them. I said he clears house. He does. One thunderclap sends them miles away. He could grab them and chuck them several states over. He could chuck them into space, or the ocean. Wolverine's got a mad HF and adamantium claws, beyond that, he's got nothing that could keep his feet on the ground if Hulk kicked a field goal. And Wolverine got beat up when he came back. If any of the 200 make it back, they get sent right back out. If they can even stand for a while. Seems like Wolverine's brain doesn't heal quite as fast as the rest of him. So one big punch per Logan, field goal BFR. Thunder clap. That's all Hulk needs here.

To think any amount of Wolverine's beat WWHulk is completely absurd.
I never said you contradicted your self were did u even get that from........

No you said he one shots them and thunder claps them for the win which is BS. and one thunder clap does not saend them miles away and never has. again when has WWH chucked any one into space?

ecpt this was not proven effect vs one wolverine let a lone 200.

your jsut making things up now, bring up things that never happen and pretending they will. Based on ur logic thing could one shot hulk.

weaponx510
this thread got wolverien f*cked up

Prep-Man
hulk.

XanatosForever
Hulk takes a page from Zangief and lariats all day. The wolvies won't be able to get near him. laughing

weaponx510
hulk can barley take one wolverine but 200 this is stupid

XanatosForever
erm That's got to be one of the most misinformed statements I've ever heard on these forums.

wolfpack86
Wolverine"s" win this in an absolute walk.

XanatosForever
Care to explain how?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by XanatosForever
erm That's got to be one of the most misinformed statements I've ever heard on these forums.

Actually he's right.

This thread is spite.

XanatosForever
So you think World War Hulk shouldn't have been able to defeat Wolverine?

StiltmanFTW
So you think World War Hulk shouldn't have been able to defeat Wolverine?

lulz. No, I don't think so stick out tongue Still, 200 Wolverines would be too much for him, c'mon.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by weaponx510
hulk can barley take one wolverine but 200 this is stupid

Perhaps this would have made the context of my statement make more sense?

StiltmanFTW
Are you familiar with their fights? Wasn't thinking about WWH when I agreed with weaponx510.

WWH was upgraded, yes, but it's just not enough. Green Scar needed at minimum five critical hits in a row to take down Logan.

Mindset
He was going easy on the runt.

Battlehammer
are u kidding me........

Mindset
Serious as anal warts.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
He was going easy on the runt.

So was Tombstone when he was raping DP biscuits

are u kidding me........

It's Mindset, he's always kidding.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mindset
Serious as anal warts. Are you still fighting the good fight against anal warts? Or is this a separate fight against anal warts you're engaged to?

Mindset
I'm fighting for a cure.

This Sunday I'll be holding a charity telethon.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So was Tombstone when he was raping DP biscuits

It's Mindset, he's always kidding.
I know lol .

Wild Shadow
this is seriously retarded without a writer plot protecting hulk all it would take is one good slash stab at hulk at the base of his neck and sever his spinal column 2oo logans at their best would have no problem severing his head completely off

StiltmanFTW
How've you been, Shadow?

blue_beast
200 wolverines just cut him to pieces and eat him

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
this is seriously retarded without a writer plot protecting hulk all it would take is one good slash stab at hulk at the base of his neck and sever his spinal column 2oo logans at their best would have no problem severing his head completely off

Without a writer plot protecting a great deal of characters, the MU would be quite bereft of suitable heroes. What's your point? no expression

Creshosk
Without a writer plot protecting a great deal of characters, the MU would be quite bereft of suitable heroes. What's your point? no expression He thinks that it was PIS that Wolverine couldn't hurt the Hulk in WWH.

Blanket
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
this is seriously retarded without a writer plot protecting hulk all it would take is one good slash stab at hulk at the base of his neck and sever his spinal column 2oo logans at their best would have no problem severing his head completely off lol

You say writer plot defends Hulk, when you're arguing for Wolverine?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How've you been, Shadow?

i bn okay..

to all u ppl who think WWH legitimately think WWH could beat and survive all the heroes he went against, yes, i think their was some major writers plot... especially when logan has told hulk before he could kill him and even had him twice at claw point to his neck once rapped around hulk body. if hulk wasnt popular he would be another dead decapitated brick on logans list of kills....

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Creshosk
He thinks that it was PIS that Wolverine couldn't hurt the Hulk in WWH. he has a point, it's PIS that wolverine even puts a scratch on the hulk at all.

aside from that: king hulk's muscles and durability i would assume were harder (no homo) than they were in previous meetings between the two, that's why he's "harder to cut".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.