SSBB Mario vs Spyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
astounding

takes place where you fight bowser in sm64 the second time the lava stage.

edit:spyro has all his powers

Q'Anilia
Unless Spyro has all his powers, Mario wins in a stomp stick out tongue

SuperLuigi
oh he does now

MooCowofJustice
SSBB Mario dodges lasers. Spyro won't hit him.

I wish Spyro won. sad

Q'Anilia
Then flight is his greatest contribution. I don't know much about Mario as of Brawl, so I can't give a good guess on who would win, but there's more to Spyro than meets the eye big grin

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
SSBB Mario dodges lasers. Spyro won't hit him.

I wish Spyro won. sad

And at what speed does this laser travel? In terms of numbers or feats, that is.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Then flight is his greatest contribution. I don't know much about Mario as of Brawl, so I can't give a good guess on who would win, but there's more to Spyro than meets the eye big grin

And at what speed does this laser travel? In terms of numbers or feats, that is.

That I know, Spyro is one of my favorite game series. Well it was, up until Spyro 3. I just think Spyro is too slow.

SSBB Mario jumps very far and high as well I might add.

The lasers are pretty fast. I must find video.

g2hLaQOpwic

Happens right at the start.

SuperLuigi
mario didnt dodge taboo's laser

edit: that dodging was ill...

MooCowofJustice
I don't remember Tabuu firing a laser at Mario.

SuperLuigi
when that blast that turned them into statues

XanatosForever
That wasn't a laser, it was an AoE shockwave, and the only reason any of them got hit was because they weren't prepped for it.

SuperLuigi
gotcha

ScreamPaste
Damn, Yoshi can run faaaaast.

MooCowofJustice
I know, right? He's haulin' ass.

NemeBro
Mario wins because his series does not currently suck, which is more than Spyro can claim.

SuperLuigi
spyro games manages to suck and blow all at once

MooCowofJustice
Only the newer ones.

I wish they'd kept the same formula in a new gen game. Imagine what the worlds would look like on a next gen console?

SuperLuigi
they are making one for ps3 next year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.