The Girls vs SuperMan..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys this girls

Kara from Smallville: http://www.seriesblog.es/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/smallville2007072000065fk6.jpg

Jenny AKA G-girl: http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2008/06/Uma.jpg

Mary from Hancock: http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Charlize-Theron5.jpg

the girls are on THAT time of the month... laughing

and Why oh Why did you close my Thread you Moderator? I have seen Hancock vs Juggernaut and other Movie stuff here too, care to explain?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by nicamarvin

the girls are on THAT time of the month... laughing

damn, i was gonna say he seduces them all,
but Mary and g-girl get all up in his shit.the first one might to,but idk,i don't watch smallville

Parmaniac
Originally posted by gobstakid777
damn, i was gonna say he seduces them all,
but Mary and g-girl get all up in his shit.the first one might to,but idk,i don't watch smallville

Gobsta your sig isn't working just wanted to let you know smile

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Gobsta your sig isn't working just wanted to let you know smile
yea i no.it's supposed to be a pic of omar little,if u no who that is

jrodslam
Superman Returns superman? Ill give the girls a slight edge.

nicamarvin
and this is Movie Supes...

Tazer
Yo.

the only Superman who has a problem here would be the Smallville-version.

Tazer

nicamarvin
you think? this girls are in a bad mood and they all have superspeed and high durability

Tazer
Yo.

and no way to really hurt movie-Supes.

moreover, G-girl is a serious liability out of all of them........

Tazer

nicamarvin
why? because she is crazy?.......I think she was super hot in that movie, even if she was I would not care at all.

Stunner2xx
Sup pawns them via rectal insertion of MIDOL

rotiart
.... Superman forms his own harem

rotiart
Od don't matter cause dupes gets down like that

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by gobstakid777
yea i no.it's supposed to be a pic of omar little,if u no who that is where da honey nut yo

Digi
and Why oh Why did you close my Thread you Moderator? I have seen Hancock vs Juggernaut and other Movie stuff here too, care to explain?

You posted pictures of actresses and names, not actual characters. I've seen these movies/TV shows, but still had no clue that's what you were referring to. I'm guessing others were in the same boat as well. But you've corrected the error in this thread, so no harm done.

Anyway, as is usually the case, movie powers have limits that are more believable to a general audience. Comic books, less so. Nothing any of the girls have done comes close to even average showings for Kal. Superman for the stomp.

Tazer
Yo.

why? because she is crazy?.......I think she was super hot in that movie, even if she was I would not care at all.

yea, basically. theres also the fact that she wasnt used to fighting ppl on-par w/her in power, PLUS the fact that shes also a daffy f-tard.

Tazer

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Tazer

shes also a daffy f-tard.

But she was So......HOT, I want a superPowerful Crazy Like her... sad

gobstakid777
Originally posted by rotiart
.... Superman forms his own harem
"f%&king so hardcore,it really will be death by sex"

gobstakid777
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
where da honey nut yo
i miss the wire so much,and i don't care what anyone says,he couldn't gone out any better way

nicamarvin
he is a BOYSCOUT he does Not have what it takes to pleasure this Crazy girls....

gobstakid777
he is a BOYSCOUT he does Not have what it takes to pleasure this Crazy girls....
I do though wink

Tazer
Yo.

But she was So......HOT, I want a superPowerful Crazy Like her... sad

U want a chick who's so mentally unstable, she'll put yur car in orbit AND toss a shark in yur bedroom AFTER U've broken up w/her as nicely as possible??

ya, no thanx on that.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.