Blade vs Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Standard gear. Fight takes place in a graveyard.

Battlehammer
so u think x-23 with out any claws makes a good match with blade who full equipped, but you think a superior version of x-23 with an extra power and claws also makes a good fight with blade? what sort of logic is this.

Phantom Zone
Honestly im thinking Blade could lose this. Daken has claws that neutralise Hfs. However what I gathered from what Remender says Punisher holds his own against him in h2h, if Pun can Blade defintely could.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Honestly im thinking Blade could lose this. Daken has claws that neutralise Hfs. However what I gathered from what Remender says Punisher holds his own against him in h2h, if Pun can Blade defintely could.
or you know remender could write him out of character, it could be a low showing and wait for it, leave out one of his powers.

Pun handilying Daken in h2h would be absurd, even a fan such as ur self should realize this.

also when would a low showing become the norm or even a pis showing? will wait to see which it falls under.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
or you know remender could write him out of character, it could be a low showing and wait for it, leave out one of his powers.

Pun handilying Daken in h2h would be absurd, even a fan such as ur self should realize this.

Why you talking to me for?

Battlehammer
Why you talking to me for?
Because this is a forum, for debating and you constantly quote and talk to me. I disagree strongly with your logic on this one, which aint a surprize I tend to disagree with you frequently.

snoopdogg
so u think x-23 with out any claws makes a good match with blade who full equipped, but you think a superior version of x-23 with an extra power and claws also makes a good fight with blade? what sort of logic is this. I thought X-23 had adamantium claws? That's a huge advantage imo.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I thought X-23 had adamantium claws? That's a huge advantage imo.
she does, and daken has claws that cancle healing factors........that vastly better advantage, not to mention his ability to screw with others perception and emotions ect. The fact he more skilled and experienced as welll.

Phantom Zone
The fact he more skilled and experienced as welll.

Oh here we go, you sure about this?

Battlehammer
Oh here we go, you sure about this?
Oh yes I am. He was trained by romulus man who the best of his species, and who thousands of years old.

yes Daken was born during the cold war, that makes him much much older then x-23.

funny how you go here we go implying im full of it when thats far from the cases, maybe u should read some comics on the character being debated?

Creshosk
so u think x-23 with out any claws makes a good match with blade who full equipped, but you think a superior version of x-23 with an extra power and claws also makes a good fight with blade? what sort of logic is this. troll's logic. The other thread was a bait thread. As in they were just messing with you.

As they will in here.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Creshosk
troll's logic. The other thread was a bait thread. As in they were just messing with you.

As they will in here.
oh I know, I find it funny, I even stated in the thread that they were trolling.

Trackz
Punisher would probably beat daken due to his crazy gear, he's pretty hard to beat. Unless daken fools around, then he should win due to the pheromones

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
Punisher would probably beat daken due to his crazy gear, he's pretty hard to beat. Unless daken loses control (which seems to be the only reason Hawkeye seems to pose a threat to him), then daken should win due to the pheromones
not at all, and doubtful with out one sided prep.

bullseye not hawlkeye and he not a threat, have u even read the issues?

Phantom Zone
Oh yes I am. He was trained by romulus man who the best of his species, and who thousands of years old.

yes Daken was born during the cold war, that makes him much much older then x-23.

funny how you go here we go implying im full of it when thats far from the cases, maybe u should read some comics on the character being debated?

Anyway Blade has more experience than him but you've started moaning already so I think im done here.

snoopdogg
Anyway Blade has more experience than him but you've started moaning already so I think im done here. Even I knew you were talking about Blade. He just likes to ***** and moan.

Battlehammer
Anyway Blade has more experience than him but you've started moaning already so I think im done here.
I dident say he had more experience then blade, said he had more then x-23.

awesome debating skills lets simply trolling and insult. please troll oh pleases debate with me, so i can listen to ur stupid trolling arguements on please. laughing

Creshosk
you've started moaning already so I think im done here. Just don't do this with the ladies.

Battlehammer
Even I knew you were talking about Blade. He just likes to ***** and moan.
two trolls wonderful. I am suposes to assume he talking about blade when he quoted me talking about x-23? do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Creshosk
Even I knew you were talking about Blade. He just likes to ***** and moan. Too bad that's not what BH was talking about.

Phantom Zone
I dident say he had more experience then blade, said he had more then x-23.

awesome debating skills lets simply trolling and insult. please troll oh pleases debate with me, so i can listen to ur stupid trolling arguements on please. laughing

I know you didnt. However I saw that as you trying to somehow imply that his experience was better than Blades, all your post usually revolve around some way of trying to downplay Blade.

Creshosk
I know you didnt. However I saw that as you trying to somehow imply that his experience was better than Blades, all your post usually revolve around some way of trying to downplay Blade. Sort of like how yours involve overrating your favorite characters, be it punisher, hulk or blade?

Battlehammer
Just don't do this with the ladies.

do u hear this shit? alf quoted me talking about x-23 and acted like I was refferring to blade, and snoop thinks I am an idiot for not realizing dispite the fact he quoted me talking about another character. there logic is astounding no?

snoopdogg
Ok, back on topic.

Does Blade have a shot or not?

Battlehammer
I know you didnt. However I saw that as you trying to somehow imply that his experience was better than Blades, all your post usually revolve around some way of trying to downplay Blade.
Nope I wasent, I was saying he was superior to x-23, it had nothing to do with blade, though nice fail as usual, hell u dont even need me to debate with u, u can simply make up arguements for me that I never said or intended to say.

Creshosk
do u hear this shit? alf quoted me talking about x-23 and acted like I was refferring to blade, and snoop thinks I am an idiot for not realizing dispite the fact he quoted me talking about another character. there logic is astounding no? They have their blade blinders on. All they see is blade. Who I'll tell you was the first character I replaced in marvel ultimate alliance. Black panther was the next one. I don't know with characters like Iron man and thor... they just didn't seem to be interesting enough for me to keep them in the game when I could add in Jubilee and Venom.

Battlehammer
Ok, back on topic.

Does Blade have a shot or not?
not likly to get a majority anyways. Daken powers would **** with blade and he has the ability to one shot blade.

Phantom Zone
LOL nobodies cares anymore. You were probably in some shape or form implying that Daken is better than Blade ie well x-23 would kick Blades butt and Daken has more experience than X-23.

Battlehammer
They have their blade blinders on. All they see is blade. Who I'll tell you was the first character I replaced in marvel ultimate alliance. Black panther was the next one. I don't know with characters like Iron man and thor... they just didn't seem to be interesting enough for me to keep them in the game when I could add in Jubilee and Venom.
lol

snoopdogg
not likly to get a majority anyways. Daken powers would **** with blade and he has the ability to one shot blade. So Daken wins via one-shot?

Phantom Zone
They have their blade blinders on. All they see is blade. Who I'll tell you was the first character I replaced in marvel ultimate alliance. Black panther was the next one. I don't know with characters like Iron man and thor... they just didn't seem to be interesting enough for me to keep them in the game when I could add in Jubilee and Venom.

Blade blinders, Punisher bliunders, Hulk blinders dont forget Dracula blinders too.

one shot blade.

One shot?

Battlehammer
LOL nobodies cares anymore. You were probably in some shape or form implying that Daken is better than Blade ie well x-23 would kick Blades butt and Daken has more experience than X-23.
nope, I was actualling refferring to urs and snoop logic that blade only a match for x-23 with out her claws, and yet Daken who superior to x-23 with his claws is a good match for blade? seem rather dumb based on your guys logic, but meh who am I to judge the way you trolls think.

Battlehammer
Blade blinders, Punisher bliunders, Hulk blinders dont forget Dracula blinders too.

One shot?

yes he has the ability to one shot blade, or did u forget the fact he has claws to negate healing factors.

Phantom Zone
nope, I was actualling refferring to urs and snoop logic that blade only a match for x-23 with out her claws, and yet Daken who superior to x-23 with his claws is a good match for blade? seem rather dumb based on your guys logic, but meh who am I to judge the way you trolls think.

I dont even care. Its just the boy who cried wolf, im just judging you on how you usually act.

Battlehammer
So Daken wins via one-shot?
may take more, but he can one shot blade.

snoopdogg
yes he has the ability to one shot blade, or did u forget the fact he has claws to negate healing factors. No, I think it was the fact that Blade has never been one-shotted in all of his 100 plus years of fighting all sorts of scary sh!t.

Battlehammer
I dont even care. Its just the boy who cried wolf, im just judging you on how you usually act.
hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Phantom Zone
yes he has the ability to one shot blade, or did u forget the fact he has claws to negate healing factors.

No.

Creshosk

One shot? No, Dracula blinders are part of the Blade blinders.

Remember that faulty ABC logic thing?

Blade beat Dracula, therefore anybody Dracula beats so can Blade.

Battlehammer
No, I think it was the fact that Blade has never been one-shotted in all of his 100 plus years of fighting all sorts of scary sh!t.
and yet blade never face an individual who has the ability to literally negate his healing factor. It may take more it may take one, really does not matter becuase blade can't heal onces he been stabbed by daken thrid claw.

Phantom Zone
No, Dracula blinders are part of the Blade blinders.

Remember that faulty ABC logic thing?

Blade beat Dracula, therefore anybody Dracula beats so can Blade.

Blahblahblahblahblah.

hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Whatever, this is a cue for one of your boys to come in now and co-sign you.

Creshosk
No, I think it was the fact that Blade has never been one-shotted in all of his 100 plus years of fighting all sorts of scary sh!t. By that reasoning he could go up againt Juggernaut, thanos or galactus.

"Well he's never been one shotted before so these guys won't be able to.

Not saying Daken will one shot him. Just that your reasoning isn't sound.

Phantom Zone
By that reasoning he could go up againt Juggernaut, thanos or galactus.

Not saying Daken will one shot him. Just that your reasoning isn't sound.

You're just taking liberties with his examples he hasnt fought anybody near Galactus or Thanos level.

snoopdogg
By that reasoning he could go up againt Juggernaut, thanos or galactus.

Not saying Daken will one shot him. Just that your reasoning isn't sound. I might agree with that....if I actually used those guys for reference.

Creshosk
Blahblahblahblahblah.I thought only little kids stuck their fingers in their ears and go "LALALA! I'M NOT LISTENING!"

Whatever, this is a cue for one of your boys to come in now and co-sign you. You realize you just proved him right don't you?

Creshosk
You're just taking liberties with his examples he hasnt fought anybody near Galactus or Thanos level. My point was that it was an ad ignorantiam argument. Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it will never happen.

Phantom Zone
I thought only little kids stuck their fingers in their ears and go "LALALA! I'M NOT LISTENING!"

You realize you just proved him right don't you?

Of course it did.

My point was that it was an ad ignorantiam argument. Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it will never happen.

Your gonna start that latin shit now? no expression

snoopdogg
My point was that it was an ad ignorantiam argument. Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it will never happen. No, but it means there's a better chance that it won't happen.

Creshosk
I might agree with that....if I actually used those guys for reference. You didn't use anybody specifically.

Your argument was:

"the fact that Blade has never been one-shotted, in all of his 100 plus years of fighting, all sorts of scary sh!t. "

"He has never been, so he won't be."

So I gave some examples of characters that could one shot him.

Starscream M
may take more, but he can one shot blade. has he oneshotted anyone?

Phantom Zone
You didn't use anybody specifically.

Your argument was:

"the fact that Blade has never been one-shotted, in all of his 100 plus years of fighting, all sorts of scary sh!t. "

"He has never been, so he won't be."

So I gave some examples of characters that could one shot him.

*sigh*

Creshosk
No, but it means there's a better chance that it won't happen. Not in the slightest. There's no indication one way or the other. Hell, if someone gets a lucky shot (Note I included this) and their first attack just happens to decapitate Blade (Not saying it would happen) then he got one shotted.

That's a hypothetical that's a possible scenario. Even if improbable.

snoopdogg
Not in the slightest. There's no indication one way or the other. Hell, if someone gets a lucky shot (Note I included this) and their first attack just happens to decapitate Blade (Not saying it would happen) then he got one shotted.

That's a hypothetical that's a possible scenario. Even if improbable. I see. So Blade can one-shot Daken also?

Creshosk
*sigh* And here we go with your style of bitching and moaning.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
has he oneshotted anyone?
yes, and he has yet to uses his claws the magical ones.

Phantom Zone
And here we go with your style of bitching and moaning.

Then stop giving me cause to moan then.

Starscream M
yes who? dont tell me its some hand ninja

Battlehammer
blade does not posses a magical blade that stops one healing factor nor pheramones which make him next to impossiable to hit

Creshosk
I see. So Blade can one-shot Daken also? It's a possibility to land a lucky shot. Which is why when characters are close enough in power and the like I never give either side a 10/10.

snoopdogg
who? dont tell me its some hand ninja eek!

Phantom Zone
Dont even know why im bothering to do this really...

snoopdogg
It's a possibility to land a lucky shot. Which is why when characters are close enough in power and the like I never give either side a 10/10. A one-shot is a highly unlikey scenario and shouldn't even be discussed.

Battlehammer
who? dont tell me its some hand ninja
quite a few people, but why bother telling u, it pointless, u just right it off anyways.

snoopdogg
Dont even know why im bothering to do this really... This is what trolls do I guess.

Creshosk
Then stop giving me cause to moan then. You realize that you just proved BH right about your hypocrisy again, don't you?

Battlehammer
A one-shot is a highly unlikey scenario and shouldn't even be discussed.
really and what happens when he get shit with a magical blade that prevents him from healing in a vital location?

Creshosk
A one-shot is a highly unlikey scenario and shouldn't even be discussed. So you're saying its not possible for blade to oneshot Daken?

snoopdogg
really and what happens when he get shit with a magical blade that prevents him from healing in a vital location? Then Blade rips his throat out and drinks his blood I guess.

Creshosk
This is what trolls do I guess. Yes, PZ is doing what trolls do alright.

snoopdogg
So you're saying its not possible for blade to oneshot Daken? Pretty much. Unless you know something I don't?

Creshosk
Then Blade rips his throat out and drinks his blood I guess. I hope you don't expect that to heal the wounds? That's what the blade's magic does.

Creshosk
Pretty much. Unless you know something I don't? I don't think so.

I can see either side getting a one shot against the other.

Starscream M
So you're saying its not possible for blade to oneshot Daken? I think his point is that it is highly unlikely for either to oneshot the other. Both are too skilled to get caught by a clean hit in a vital section.

snoopdogg
I hope you don't expect that to heal the wounds? That's what the blade's magic does. Blade powers are magical in nature. That may or may not help.

Starscream M
quite a few people tell me one.

Phantom Zone
You realize that you just proved BH right about your hypocrisy again, don't you?

Give me strength

Anyway I hate to say it I think Daken wins. If Blade wounds Daken he can still heal, sure Blade could potentially dismember Daken or chop his head off but Daken is skillful enough to make this difficult for Blade. In the process of doing this Blade will get wounded and he wont be able to heal thus making his fight harder.

Blade could get some wins if he trys to keep his distance as much as possible.

snoopdogg
I think his point is that it is highly unlikely for either to oneshot the other. Both are too skilled to get caught by a clean hit in a vital section. Co-sign.

snoopdogg
Give me strength

Anyway I hate to say it I think Daken wins. If Blade wounds Daken he can still heal, sure Blade could potentially dismember Daken or chop his head off but Daken is skillful enough to make this difficult for Blade. In the process of doing this Blade will get wounded and he wont be able to heal thus making his fight harder.

Blade could get some wins if he trys to keep his distance as much as possible. Makes sense.

Creshosk
I think his point is that it is highly unlikely for either to oneshot the other. Both are too skilled to get caught by a clean hit in a vital section. Highly unlikely ≠ impossible.

Phantom Zone

I can see either side getting a one shot against the other.

OOOO very smart I see what you're trying to do here. wink

Creshosk
Makes sense. Yeah I agree.

Starscream M
Highly unlikely ≠ impossible. I don't think he said it was impossible, I could be wrong.

snoopdogg
I don't think he said it was impossible, I could be wrong. I said it was unlikely. There is a difference.

Creshosk
I don't think he said it was impossible, I could be wrong. I'm not saying what he said. I'm saying since its a possibility it's still an option. For both of them.

snoopdogg
I don't think so.

I can see either side getting a one shot against the other. What could Blade do to Daken to get a one-shot? Daken has the ant-healing claws so it's possible for him.

Phantom Zone
I'm not saying what he said. I'm saying since its a possibility it's still an option. For both of them.

Excuse me? Whats going on here what all of a sudden your mister reasonable and you wanna throw the Blade supporters a bone. Nobody is getting one-shoted.

Blade aint one-shoting Daken, daken aint one-shoting Blade. Nonsense.

Creshosk
Excuse me? Whats going on here what all of a sudden your mister reasonable and you wanna throw the Blade supporters a bone.

Not much.

This mostly:

not likly to get a majority anyways. Daken powers would **** with blade and he has the ability to one shot blade.

What could Blade do to Daken to get a one-shot? Daken has the ant-healing claws so it's possible for him.

snoopdogg
Does the blade work on magical beings? Has this been stated, shown, etc.?

Starscream M
Does the blade work on magical beings? Has this been stated, shown, etc.? we shouldn't assume it won't. blade isn't some overtly magical being anyways.

Phantom Zone
Not much.

This mostly:

Anyway discussion of one-shots is pointless.

snoopdogg
Anyway discussion of one-shots is pointless. Pretty much.

Battlehammer
tell me one.
why should I bother ull ignore it anyways or try and uses it against me later, so how about u go read a comic for onces and find out ur self.

Battlehammer
Blade winning this fight is not likly.

I love how the blade fanboys get stuck on the oneshott arguement instead of actaully who wins, maybe it becuase they know blade loses.

I never said he would one shot blade I said he has the potential to which is right. His blade can prevent individuals from healing the wounds, if it hit a vital area blade is screwed and it is pretty dam likly he can and will hit a vital area it may take more then one shot to finish him, but he has the ability to do it in one.

Starscream M
why should I bother ull ignore it anyways or try and uses it against me later, so how about u go read a comic for onces and find out ur self. does it take effort for you to name one legitimate person Daken one-shotted? after all, you claim he's oneshotted several...

Battlehammer
takes no effort, but I dont see the point, ull ignore it as usual and then try and uses it against me later. It stupid. debating with u is like talking to a wall.

Starscream M
takes no effort, but I dont see the point, ull ignore it as usual and then try and uses it against me later. It stupid. debating with u is like talking to a wall. ok whatever floats your boat dood. I think you just made it up and now you're making all kinds of excuses to avoid admitting it.

Battlehammer
nope hell I will even tell u the issue number so ur lazy ass can read for ur self if u want. thats not even the countless cannon fodders he dropped in single shots.

not that It matter since Daken wins this handily, one stabb from the magic blade and blade is in serous trouble.

Phantom Zone
Blade winning this fight is not likly.

I love how the blade fanboys get stuck on the oneshott arguement instead of actaully who wins, maybe it becuase they know blade loses.

Didnt you see this post?

So you're like MAYBE it because Blade loses after weve established that Blade loses.

I never said he would one shot blade I said he has the potential to which is right. His blade can prevent individuals from healing the wounds, if it hit a vital area blade is screwed and it is pretty dam likly he can and will hit a vital area it may take more then one shot to finish him, but he has the ability to do it in one.

God lord what the hell are you complaining about now? Everybodies agreed that Daken wins and you still found something to moan about.....wow.

Battlehammer
Give me strength

ecpt u forgot to mention the fact he has pheromone manipulation which makes blade hitting him very unlikely

Battlehammer
Not much.

This mostly:
hahaha nice

Battlehammer
Didnt you see this post?

So you're like MAYBE it because Blade loses after weve established that Blade loses.

God lord what the hell are you complaining about now? Everybodies agreed that Daken wins and you still found something to moan about.....wow.
and yet you still prove your a hypocrite at every turn.

Funny how you ignore the fact Daken has pheramones manipulation. Yes u said blade loses or that u can see daken winning, but u still left out one of Daken key powers were makes this very lop sided.

Phantom Zone
ecpt u forgot to mention the fact he has pheromone manipulation which makes blade hitting him very unlikely

So basically you found something else to complain about?

OMIGOD YOU FORGET THE PHEREMONES!!!!!?????

You know what time it is?

Battlehammer
So basically you found something else to complain about?

OMIGOD YOU FORGET THE PHEREMONES!!!!!?????
Again your a hypocrite, everytime u say I am complain ur complaining about it, whcih makes it so funny.

anyways does baby need a bottle big grin

The way you said Blade could win, is not likely out come if you factor in all of Daken powers which you keep leaving out and which remender or whatever his name is, will leave out I bet in daken vs punisher, u seem to ahve a lot in common well despite the fact he makes a lot of money being a comic writer and all

Phantom Zone
Again your a hypocrite, everytime u say I am complain ur complaining about it, whcih makes it so funny.

anyways does baby need a bottle big grin

The way you said Blade could win, is not likely out come if you factor in all of Daken powers which you keep leaving out and which remender or whatever his name is, will leave out I bet in daken vs punisher, u seem to ahve a lot in common

Pathetic.

Battlehammer
Pathetic.
yea I know u are. big grin

Phantom Zone
Omigod so witty.

Battlehammer
Omigod so witty.
I know, you should watch and learn, your whole "all you do is moan" is getting old and over used, more so then wolverine using "bub" if you can believe that. big grin

Phantom Zone
Anyway both Snoop and Cresh actually agreed with my analysis and Cresh wasnt moaning about me forgetting the pheremones.

Makes sense.

Yeah I agree.

Happy now?

Battlehammer
and? I dont get why you always think by people agreeing with u that some how makes u right? it doesent. Your reasoning was not bad, but you forgot to factor in an ability of Daken which greatly changes the odds of Blade achieving a win His best bet is to still keep his distances, but it makes it a hell of a lot harder when ur opponent can alter your perception.

Phantom Zone
and? I dont get why you always think by people agreeing with u that some how makes u right? it doesent. Your reasoning was not bad, but you forgot to factor in an ability of Daken which greatly changes the odds of Blade achieving a win His best bet is to still keep his distances, but it makes it a hell of a lot harder when ur opponent can alter your perception.

The point is if Cresh thought it was a good post why dont you refrain from throwing insults around?

snoopdogg
and? I dont get why you always think by people agreeing with u that some how makes u right? it doesent. Your reasoning was not bad, but you forgot to factor in an ability of Daken which greatly changes the odds of Blade achieving a win His best bet is to still keep his distances, but it makes it a hell of a lot harder when ur opponent can alter your perception. Are you arguing 10/10 for Daken? If not then shut your f*cking trap.

Battlehammer
The point is if Cresh thought it was a good post why dont you refrain from throwing insults around?
how did I insult you? nothing in that post was insulting.

Battlehammer
Are you arguing 10/10 for Daken? If not then shut your f*cking trap.
how about you calm down sparky? wink

I am argueing the vast majority for daken.

snoopdogg
how about you calm down sparky? wink

I am argueing the vast majority for daken. If I didn't know any better it sounds like it's a "OMG ZOM DAKWEN STOMPS!!!".

Phantom Zone
how did I insult you? nothing in that post was insulting.

*sigh* Not refering to that one.

Anyway ive had a quick look at Origins and ive seen him fight Wolverine and Cyber I havnet read it in detail yet but I cant see much in terms of hallucinations.

Battlehammer
*sigh* Not refering to that one.

Anyway ive had a quick look at Origins and ive seen him fight Wolverine and Cyber I havnet read it in detail yet but I cant see much in terms of hallucinations.
ecpt you quoted that one and ask me not to be insulting, you really need to stop quoting one post and refferring to another, it jsut silly.

He does not make them hallucinate, he makes them precieve he one place when he some were elses. It different, and he shown it was DP and spiderman, he shown his abilitiy to mess with people emotions in dark avenegers with bullseye, venom, ares ect.

Phantom Zone
ecpt you quoted that one and ask me not to be insulting, you really need to stop quoting one post and refferring to another, it jsut silly.

Thats exactly what im talking about I quoted that one because I was talking to you. Y'know thats what people do...you...say something...I quote you to show you that im still responding to you. You are still arguing.

He does not make them hallucinate, he makes them precieve he one place when he some were elses. It different, and he shown it was DP and spiderman, he shown his abilitiy to mess with people emotions in dark avenegers with bullseye, venom, ares ect.

Ok but there wasnt much of it the two fights I saw. I havent seen him do shit in DA you might be refering to Dark Wolverine.

Battlehammer
Thats exactly what im talking about I quoted that one because I was talking to you. Y'know thats what people do...you...say something...I quote you to show you that im still responding to you. You are still arguing.

Ok but there wasnt much of it the two fights I saw. I havent seen him do shit in DA you might be refering to Dark Wolverine.
U quote me and say to stop being insulting in a post i was not insulting u in, that rediculous.

Dark wolverine I ment. Really DP thought he had superhuman speed, like speedstir level and spiderman couldent even hit Daken untill he relied pureally on spider senses which he sued to get around the pheramones,

Badabing
Guys, don't make me come back in here. sneer

Seriously, stop posting to each other if you can't be civil.

Phantom Zone, I gave you a warning just for being in this thread when there was trouble. uhuh

stick out tongue

jinzin
No, I think it was the fact that Blade has never been one-shotted in all of his 100 plus years of fighting all sorts of scary sh!t.

Probably stems form the fact that he tends to stay away from ANY notable characters in the MU sans other vamps and people who hold back on the poor lil guy. no expression

jinzin
ok whatever floats your boat dood. I think you just made it up and now you're making all kinds of excuses to avoid admitting it.

he's handled Cyber without touching him. confused

I can see your ignorant as ever.

StiltmanFTW
Daken stomps... pheromone manipulation, magical blades, Romulus' training... it's too much.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jinzin
Probably stems form the fact that he tends to stay away from ANY notable characters in the MU sans other vamps and people who hold back on the poor lil guy. no expression

*sigh* Spitfire wasnt holding back on Blade, we established that already.

Battlehammer
*sigh* Spitfire wasnt holding back on Blade, we established that already.
no you think she wasent, we have are doubts and u think a lot of things.

Phantom Zone
no you think she wasent, we have are doubts and u think a lot of things.

Why would she hold back against somebody that just tried to kill her?? Huh? Why was she vamped out?

Battlehammer
Why would she hold back against somebody that just tried to kill her?? Huh? Why was she vamped out?
why would she be smiling? joking? why would she let him live when she had him on the ropes?

If anyone was holding back in that fight it was her.

Battlehammer
but I dont care what u think on the matter it more or less a red herring, does not change the fact, Blade get beat badly here for a heavy majority

Phantom Zone
why would she be smiling? joking?

Fail. So Deadpool holds back against his opponnets all the time does he? Bullseye? Spiderman?

why would she let him live when she had him on the ropes?

If anyone was holding back in that fight it was her.

Because she wanted to prove that she wasnt a killer, that doesnt mean she previoulsy wasnt trying to beat the crap out of him.

StiltmanFTW
I'll ask again, why there is no Blade vs. Spitfire thread? lulz

Mindset
Fail. So Deadpool holds back against his opponnets all the time does he? Well, Deadpool usually does mess around in his fights, let's himself get hit, etc. , you could call that holding back.

Battlehammer
Fail. So Deadpool holds back against his opponnets all the time does he? Bullseye? Spiderman?

Because she wanted to prove that she wasnt a killer, that doesnt mean she previoulsy wasnt trying to beat the crap out of him.
ecpt she not known for that, espcially when she supsivly vamp out. fail.

she might having been trying to beat him, but she was not aiming to kill like he was.

like I said if anyone was holding back it was her. find it funny u are so easy to say blade was holding back dispite him actually trying to kill her, but u believe spitefire was going all out if laughable.

again i dont even care your throwing out red herring now that has nothing to do with this fight.

Creshosk
Why would she hold back against somebody that just tried to kill her?? Huh? Why was she vamped out? Because she's fighting the vamparism.. Didn't you read the comic?

She didn't want to fight.

Fighting the hunger for someone who's new to it is also a very distracting limiting thing.

Read the comic.

Battlehammer
Because she's fighting the vamparism.. Didn't you read the comic?

She didn't want to fight.

Fighting the hunger for someone who's new to it is also a very distracting limiting thing.

Read the comic.
cosigned

Phantom Zone
I gotta go now and Cresh if you actually read the comic you would know she been dealing with it for a long time and could deal with it.

Battlehammer
I gotta go now and Cresh if you actually read the comic you would know she been dealing with it for a long time and could deal with it.
she stated she was fighting it.........

Creshosk
she stated she was fighting it......... cosigned

Mindset
cosigned
cosigned

Get a room, you two.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mindset
Get a room, you two. I'm in a room.

Battlehammer
I am at bar.....which is sort of like a room........

Mindset
I'm in a room. Well get another one.

Creshosk
Well get another one. What would I do with another room?

Mindset
Put Battlehammer in it.

Battlehammer
Put Battlehammer in it.
only if the sham wow guy can come.......

Creshosk
only if the sham wow guy can come....... Is he outta jail for beating up a hooker yet?

Mindset
You think a jail can hold him?

He'd just slap chop through the bars.

Battlehammer
Is he outta jail for beating up a hooker yet?
if he not ur going to have to figure out a way to break him out if you want me to come to the room stick out tongue

Battlehammer
You think a jail can hold him?

He'd just slap chop through the bars.
hahahahahaha

Creshosk
if he not ur going to have to figure out a way to break him out if you want me to come to the room stick out tongue Why am I putting you in a room again?

Battlehammer
Why am I putting you in a room again?
becuase mindset said so duh.

though I was quite content in the bar......mhmmmm

Creshosk
becuase mindset said so duh.

though I was quite content in the bar......mhmmmm Oh well that makes sense.

If vince is still in jail he's probably still selling shamwow to the inmates.

I'm not busting him out before he's ready. He can get out when he wants.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>