Wolverine vs The Sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who Wolverine last forever or would the heat and gravity end up killing him.

Survivor19
Logan will die.

~The Wickerman~
http://www.otherwhirled.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/troll3.jpg

Parmaniac
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
http://www.otherwhirled.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/troll3.jpg

why do you post a pic of Peterlane here?

EDIT: To the topic, no chance

The gravity would be enough to tear away every single cell not to mention the immense heat even on the surface of the sun...

Badabing
Originally posted by golem370
Who Wolverine last forever or would the heat and gravity end up killing him. Please tell me there's a point to this thread before I dur you to oblivion.

Mshinu
Wolvie eats sun and poos a black hole

psycho gundam
wolverine would just cut it in half.

golem370
Its a test of Wolverine's healing factor and also a test of just how durable his adamantium against the powerful gravity of the sun.

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium would be fine... Logan? Not so much. He's even said there is no way he could survive it.

Eternal Idol
Wolverine uses the sun to light his cigars, then he stomps it out for safety reasons.

golem370
How do you know it would be fine?

Warlord
rolling on floor laughing

StiltmanFTW
How do you know it would be fine?

'Cause it's indestructible.

awesome

Juk3n
Who Wolverine last forever or would the heat and gravity end up killing him. There would be no flesh or cells to regenerate from because the instant he is 'ported there to start this little challenge, his flesh would be atomized in an instant, a literal instant, think of the smallest unit of time you can.

But you already knew this...

SamZED
Sentry has the power of 1000000 exploding suns and he said he cant kill Wolverine. rolling on floor laughing

Bouboumaster
*Sknit Sknit*
"I always found you to hot anyway, bub!"
*Wolverine kill the sun*

Warlord
Originally posted by SamZED
Sentry has the power of 1000000 exploding suns and he said he cant kill Wolverine. rolling on floor laughing

whaen was that?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Warlord
whaen was that?

I guess before Hulk overcome the power of a million exploding suns laughing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Warlord
whaen was that?

Wolverine v3 #47.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.