SuperMan vs Juggernaut...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
oh I know what you guys are thinking.......but its not... this time is Guardian Amp SuperboyPrime vs Trion Juggernaut in a Tug of war, they start with a totally indestructible tense rope, this War takes place in the surface of our yellow SUN.....

Parmaniac
prob is Juggs can't walk on the surface of the sun... so Prime

Knowsbleed33
How can Prime walk on the sun and Juggernaut can't?

NemeBro
Prime can do this nifty thing known as flying.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
How can Prime walk on the sun and Juggernaut can't?

never said he can but he can fly

Knowsbleed33
Doesn't say anything about flying. It's a tug of war which denotes 2 men standing opposite eachother pulling on a rope.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by NemeBro
Prime can do this nifty thing known as flying. is a TUGG of WAR so No flying...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It's a tug of war which denotes 2 men standing opposite eachother pulling on a rope.

by your definition it's still possible to fly, do I have to stand on the ground to pull something if I can fly? no

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Parmaniac
by your definition it's still possible to fly, do I have to stand on the ground to pull something if I can fly? no

Originally posted by nicamarvin
is a TUGG of WAR so No flying...

Parmaniac
is a TUGG of WAR so No flying...

well this TUGG of WAR is simple not possible then...

Knowsbleed33
Either way, Prime can't win.

nicamarvin
but I did not gave Juggernaut some momentum....if he wants some momentum he needs to used his strenght alone, so the question is...can he outmuscle a Very Amp PC Kryptonian which is standing in the Sun?...

Knowsbleed33
They can't stand on the sun.

NemeBro
is a TUGG of WAR so No flying... You can't stand on the sun genius.

Creshosk
but I did not gave Juggernaut some momentum....if he wants some momentum he needs to used his strenght alone, so the question is...can he outmuscle a Very Amp PC Kryptonian which is standing in the Sun?... You do realize that the sun is not solid right? You CAN'T stand on the surface of the sun.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by NemeBro
You can't stand on the sun genius. Hey if I can say they can they its because THEY CAN...... laughing you know the rules...

Parmaniac
Well just edit the opening circumstances that both are standing on an adamantium platform and prime is permanently fueled with yellow sunlight

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Creshosk
You do realize that the sun is not solid right? You CAN'T stand on the surface of the sun. DUDE I know....I watch the Discovery chanel ALOT....I know our sun will eventually fade away(after consuming all of its Hydrogen fuel) and become a Dark dwarf...but if it was about 20 times its mass it would go out in a BIG bang and turn into a Neutron star or a black hole.......BUT IN THIS THREAD THEY CAN AND WILL STAND IN THE SUN..... mad

nicamarvin
Well just edit the opening circumstances that both are standing on an adamantium platform and prime is permanently fueled with yellow sunlight NO.... sad

Parmaniac
DUDE I know....I watch the Discovery chanel ALOT....I now our sun will eventually fade away(after consuming all of its Hydrogen fuel) and become a Dark dwarf...but if it was about 20 times its mass it would go out in a BIG bang and turn into a Neutron star or a black hole.......BUT IN THIS THREAD THEY CAN AND WILL STAND IN THE SUN..... mad

It's a white dwarf not a dark smile

EDIT: Just to return to topic I think by just pulling Juggs takes it

Creshosk
DUDE I know....I watch the Discovery chanel ALOT....I know our sun will eventually fade away(after consuming all of its Hydrogen fuel) and become a white dwarf...but if it was about 20 times its mass it would go out in a BIG bang and turn into a Neutron star or a black hole.......BUT IN THIS THREAD THEY CAN AND WILL STAND IN THE SUN..... mad How do you expect them to get any leverage to move? Even not being pulled to the center of gravity would require flying. And since they're not allowed the sun wins the tug of war.

Also its a white dwarf not a dark.

nicamarvin
It's a white dwarf not a dark smile thats before it trully dies... check this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dwarf

Parmaniac
thats before it trully dies... check this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dwarf

Since the time required for a white dwarf to reach this state is calculated to be longer than the current age of the universe of 13.7 billion years, no black dwarfs are expected to exist in the universe yet

sounds "strange"...

I don't know if you read my edit, if we just watch these 2 pulling I give to Juggs, happy now? smile

nicamarvin
How do you expect them to get any leverage to move? Even not being pulled to the center of gravity would require flying. And since they're not allowed the sun wins the tug of war.

Also its a white dwarf not a dark. DUDES you are getting up my nerve...you guys think its normal how Supes holding a Black Hole in his hand its and you are beating me up for this..? ok ok its Superboy prime with his solar Suit ok..standing in a fictional Adamantium1 planet...

Parmaniac
DUDES you are getting up my nerve...you guys think its normal how Supes holding a Black Hole in his hand its and you are beating me up for this..? ok ok its Superboy prime with his solar Suit ok..standing in a fictional Adamantium1 planet...

We were more or less picking on you big grin
btw I hate all of these "cosmic feats" I thinks it's a main problem that writers don't know anything about what their writing there. I mean really how stupid is this? Beeings carrying blackholes etc. and then getting almost beaten by street levelers...

nicamarvin
I mean really how stupid is this? Beeings carrying blackholes etc. and then getting almost beaten by street levelers... yeah like supes Having trouble with Venom.....Hulk braking an asteroid twice the size of earth and getting KO by the wrecker..?

Master Court
Cytorrak could make a walkable surface for Cain. He did it in WWHulk when Cain walked through that portal. Cytorrak takes care of his peeps.

Metalmanx
Juggernaut FTW.

Firestormed

The Sun does not have a solid Surface, its like a mix of gaseous or liquid plasma and atomic hydrogens. Juggy sinks like a rock thrown into the Sea

Emokid Prime can fly, Juggernaut can't

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Firestormed
The Sun does not have a solid Surface, its like a mix of gaseous or liquid plasma and atomic hydrogens. Juggy sinks like a rock thrown into the Sea

Emokid Prime can fly, Juggernaut can't

that's what I've said, what was wrong with my post? confused

D_Dude1210
Since the time required for a white dwarf to reach this state is calculated to be longer than the current age of the universe of 13.7 billion years, no black dwarfs are expected to exist in the universe yet

http://www.themovieblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/dwarf2.jpg

Parmaniac
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
http://www.themovieblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/dwarf2.jpg

that's a dwarf with black hair good try though wink

Here's a real black dwarf laughing :

http://toatsserbro.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/midget_mac_5120.jpg

D_Dude1210
that's a dwarf with black hair good try though wink

Here's a real black dwarf laughing :

http://toatsserbro.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/midget_mac_5120.jpg

http://narnia.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarf

Parmaniac
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
http://narnia.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarf

ok ok you got me http://www.imbruglia-inside.com/smiley_pray.gif

D_Dude1210
Tho I do agree, your version is better. big grin

KillAll

You do realize that the sun is not solid right? You CAN'T stand on the surface of the sun.

Juggernaut has walked on telekinetic energy when it was used to try and restrain him, why couldnt he in theory walk on the sun then? juggernauts power encompasses more than MOST people realize.

p.s. juggernaut would win using strength or his enchantment of unstoppability.

he would probabably be able to tug a galaxy.

The Nuul
Juggs cant walk to the Sun.

Priest
Juggernaut flys on the sun.

Creshosk
Originally posted by KillAll
Juggernaut has walked on telekinetic energy when it was used to try and restrain him, why couldnt he in theory walk on the sun then? juggernauts power encompasses more than MOST people realize.

p.s. juggernaut would win using strength or his enchantment of unstoppability.

he would probabably be able to tug a galaxy. Because flying powers were deactivated. I think I've seen him walk on air before as well. But if he can't "fly" then he can't walk on gasses or energy...

KillAll
technically walking on "air" would be walking on gas...

i would assume if it has some sort of mass, juggernauts enchantment of unstoppability should allow him to walk on it... just like he did with telekinetic energy.

or when he rose up out of quicksand fighting the hulk.

Creshosk
technically walking on "air" would be walking on gas...

i would assume if it has some sort of mass, juggernauts enchantment of unstoppability should allow him to walk on it... just like he did with telekinetic energy.

or when he rose up out of quicksand fighting the hulk. Just like people who can fly can walk or swim on air.. but that's my point the ability to be up in the air was deactivated in this thread.

KillAll
no you are trying to say juggernaut cant move.

Juggernaut cannot fly, however he could in theory walk on the sun wink. the thread starter i believe said "no flying". which juggernaut cant do anyway.

he will not sink into the sun if he doesnt wish to...

Creshosk
no you are trying to say juggernaut cant move.

Juggernaut cannot fly, however he could in theory walk on the sun wink. the thread starter i believe said "no flying". which juggernaut cant do anyway.

he will not sink into the sun if he doesnt wish to... I'd consider walking on air a flying power.

jedi90
for the record, the sun is not solid, no one can walk on it. juggernaut cannot fly, and there is no difference in the radiation of a red sun and a yellow sun.

KillAll
i was assuming (apparently you people are uncapable) that it was just a tug of war using strength power. to see who could win.

such as, on an adamantium plain.

in any case (unless you keep throwing in restrictions) juggernaut would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.