Tanaraq vs WWH vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Three way rumble on a lifeless planet. Who walks away?

Mindset
Definitely not Tanaraq, AMIRITE?

celestialdemon
Tanaraq wins.

dmills
I'm thinking Tanaraq too...

-K-M-
Tanaraq

Galan007
^ i agree...

...with the fanboy. uhuh

SuperLuigi
tanaraq wins because he is completely ignored by wwh and juggs. they go at it for along time then wwh upper cuts the helmet off juggs, rips his ruby out and pounds his head in to the ground. he then says "hulk tired" and tanaraq comes in swiftly and chokes him out.

Knowsbleed33
WWH goes down first.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Galan007
^ i agree...

...with the fanboy. uhuh

love

The Pict
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
WWH goes down first.

Mindset
WWH is killed by a backhand from Tanaraq

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tanaraq does win.

Nihilist
1.Tanaraq
2.Juggs

3.WW Hulk

KillAll
tanaraq was? the great evil beast? or the sasquatch version that seemed really strong?

i dont think he would take juggernaut out personally, but then again i'm not UP to date with this one. i seem to recall another thread on juggernaut/tanaraq-sasquatch.

-K-M-
Originally posted by KillAll
tanaraq was? the great evil beast? or the sasquatch version that seemed really strong?

i dont think he would take juggernaut out personally, but then again i'm not UP to date with this one. i seem to recall another thread on juggernaut/tanaraq-sasquatch.

Great Evil Beast.

There was, but that was before his Omega Flight apperance, as prior we didn't know much about, but now we know he is a true Elder God.

Starscream M
how does tanaraq beat juggernaut?

Blanket
Juggernaut. Tanaraq gets his ass beat like he did in his last appearance.

Mungi. http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk18/gleaner_photos/amangrandpatiphat.gif

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
how does tanaraq beat juggernaut?

I doubt by physical force, but battle field removal, telepathy and his magical backlash attack would most likely work here.

Originally posted by Blanket
Juggernaut. Tanaraq gets his ass beat like he did in his last appearance.

Mungi. http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk18/gleaner_photos/amangrandpatiphat.gif

I can't see it sad

Blanket
You have to believe

-K-M-
You have to believe

Like Peter Pan?

Blanket
Originally posted by -K-M-
Like Peter Pan? k

-K-M-
k

love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.