Which would you choose, part 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
In this situation, you get a power up. You're part of Seal Team 6 and your team has been assigned to assaassinate one of Bin Laden's top advisors in Afghanistan. The mission goes wrong, and you provide cover fire for your team to escape. You end up captured, and Al-Qaeda sentences you to death. You can't use your training to escape your captors, you have to choose one of the options that will be listed shortly.

You are arguably the most elite soldier in the real world. You're part of the most elite Seal team. Also, your resume includes: 5 years as a Delta Force Commando, 4 years as an operative in Britain's elite SAS, you're a master of Jeet Kune Do(Bruce Lee's style of fighting, you are even his equal at this style and just as fast), you're a master of BJJ(on the same level as the Gracie's), and you are a master of Muay Thai/Muay Boran(with the same kick ass capabilities as Tony Jaa). Needless to say, you can get it done with striking, grappling, submission, stealth, and weapons. You are the most elite soldier possible in the real world.

You must choose one of the following means of execution....if you survive...you earn your freedom again.

1. You'll be drugged..and once awake, you'll find yourself attached to one of Jigsaw's ingenious devices. I even have the scenario, if you choose to know.

2. You're given to Shang Tsung once again, this time to fight Scorpion or Sub Zero...your choice. You have to last fifteen minutes with one or the other to earn your freedom.

3. You once again have the option to open Pinhead's box.

4. You're dropped off near the house of the cannibals from Wrong Turn...with nothing to defend yourself with except your own H2H skill..and your knowledge of warfare. They see you and start giving chase immediately. You have to manage to kill them or stay alive for one week. There are 6 cannibals.

5. You're given an adamantium kitana blade...and you must face Deathstroke in mortal combat. Sword fight and H2H only. If you can last 15 minutes with him before getting killed, then you earn your freedom.

6. You're sealed into a cave with the Wendigo, armed with an M16 and 5 magazines. You have to survive inside the cave for 12 hours either fighting or trying to hide from Wendigo.

7. You're handed over to Darkseid, who appoints Desaad to perform experiments on you. If you think you can escape Desaad's custody, you earn your freedom.

8. You're sealed in a cavern with various giant spiders from 8 legged freaks. You're armed with an M16 with a grenade launch attachment. 3 grenades and 3 magazines. You have to survive 12 hours with 20 hungry spiders to earn your freedom

9. Let Al-Qaeda execute you with torture first, followed by your choice of beheading or firing squad. No escape from this.

cmack
number 4 divide and conquer, start crackin limps gracie style,or sidekicks for everyone bruce lee style

Original Smurph

All I have to do is believe I can escape. Easy.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Original Smurph

All I have to do is believe I can escape. Easy. laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
number 4 for sure, and now way somebody would choose number 3

Creshosk
Most people are going to pick the 6 cannibals.

I don't want the effort of you coming up with a scenario for 1 to be in vain. What is the scenario? (Not that I'm picking one..)

shaggy binx
i think bruce lee can take scorpion not to mention all the other skills you have so i'd take that choice

Spire

That adamantium kitana blade makes all the difference.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Creshosk
Most people are going to pick the 6 cannibals.

I don't want the effort of you coming up with a scenario for 1 to be in vain. What is the scenario? (Not that I'm picking one..)

A television turns on revealing Jigsaw's face. He tells you that you've made a career out of killing people...and you've grown to enjoy the profession. Your compassion for human life has grown stale as you enjoy each time you pull the trigger of your rifle. Before you stands the person you adore most in this world(mother/father/girlfriend, whoever you love most). In 60 seconds, his/her life will end when acid enters the holding chamber and eats him/her alive. His/Her only chance is for you to lose the two things you hold most dear in your profession...your two hands. The very things you use to kill the people you prey upon.

You'll notice your hands are bound under a sharp guillotine. In order to activate the guillotine and sever your hands from your body, you must frist activate it. Straight in front of your face is a button with sharp nails surrouding it. You must push your face through the nails and activate the button with your nose. Once you accomplish this, a counterweight will activate which will seal off the acid tank, and a door will open that will set your loved one free from the holding chamber.

If you fail to make a choice in 60 seconds...your loved one dies...and a bomb will detonate killing you also. Live or die...make your choice.

If you make the choice..and you free yourself and your loved one, you'll have your freedom...but, you'll be without your hands...and your eye sight as the nails will have punctured your eyes as you attempt to press the button with your nose. Also, you may still have enough time to get to the hospital before bleeding to death....but, you could have potential freedom this way.

shokosugi
No. 4

then maybe No. 5

Mshinu
Taking out six cannibals with world class MA and tactical skills shouldn`t be too hard.

Surviving 15 minutes against scorpion or sub zero is definately doable too.

Deathstroke is less appealing, especially since no sword skills are specified.

Spiders could work too but I hate the yucky buggers and 3 mags is not enough ammo.

Cannibals it is.

Parmaniac
2 or 4 depends on if the Cannibals have guns and where I fight Sub-Z / Scorp

Kris Blaze
6 or 4

~The Wickerman~
8 is very doable unless you're a "spray and pray" jackass. That or 4.

Philosophía
At 1, what is the scenario ?

2. With all that training, I'd take both Sub-Zero and Scorpion, simultaneously.

gobstakid777
6 and 8 can definately be accomlished,4 also.as for numbah 3,do i really have to repost the wikipedia article

D_Dude1210
I'd pick the Spiders, 20 spiders and a machine gun seems doable.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I'd pick the Spiders, 20 spiders and a machine gun seems doable.

Less than killing 6 dudes

Creshosk

Philosophía
That's pretty stupid.

Why would anybody choose something that at best ends in you mutilated, blind and without both of your hands, possibly ending with you dying aswell before you get to the hospital and if you choose not to do this, both you and the person you care about most dies ? It's a lose-lose (or better said, die-fail your life) situation.

Bouboumaster

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
At least, you live, in opposite of some other choices.

yeah but if you ask me the chances of surviving are way higher against 6 ratarded mutants or 1 mystic ninja (keep the upgarde in mind) laughing

Mshinu
If you are the world`s greatest commando at least you should go out fighting rather than spend the rest of your life as a cripple needing to rely on help to wipe your ass.

gobstakid777
yea. the cannibals thing sounds like the best bet
1.Hell fukin no
2.prbly not
3.HELL FUKIN NO
4.pimp
5.possiblity
6.?
7.Hell fukin no
8.possibility
9.I'll prbly be goin w/ numbah 4,although if i am as elite as this states,i should be able to break free pretty easy

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mshinu
If you are the world`s greatest commando at least you should go out fighting rather than spend the rest of your life as a cripple needing to rely on help to wipe your ass.

Prefer be cripple that being dead, dude

gobstakid777
I can't be blind AND handless

D_Dude1210
Less than killing 6 dudes

6 Dudes being unarmed vs 20 spiders with a machine gun w/ grenade launcher, 3 magazines and 3 grenades?

In a tight corridor and with that kinda training, I could prolly kill all 20 spiders with a couple of well placed grenades.

Parmaniac
6 Dudes being unarmed vs 20 spiders with a machine gun w/ grenade launcher, 3 magazines and 3 grenades?

In a tight corridor and with that kinda training, I could prolly kill all 20 spiders with a couple of well placed grenades.

watched the movie? They're as fast as fukk and by the way read closer wink it's said "a sealed cavern" means no light good luck at aiming smile

gobstakid777

it'd be like time crisis, or inglorious basterds smokin'

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Parmaniac
watched the movie? They're as fast as fukk and by the way read closer wink it's said "a sealed cavern" means no light good luck at aiming smile

Cause a cave-in! Seal myself away from them... ^_^ The no light part might make it tougher, tho. Lol.

gobstakid777
Cause a cave-in! Seal myself away from them... ^_^ The no light part might make it tougher, tho. Lol.
oh s#@t.my skimming failed me again.those spiders from 8 legged freaks?**** that!

Mshinu

Same thing.

Newjak
Even with these upgrades, no one here has the super human qualities or comic book peek humanness to take on Sub-Zero/Scorpion or Deathstroke.

Simply put they are just way to much beyond what anybody here could take if they were being serious.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Newjak
Even with these upgrades, no one here has the super human qualities or comic book peel humanness to take on Sub-Zero/Scorpion or Deathstroke.

Simply put they are just way to much beyond what anybody here could take if they were being serious.

Exactly. Against Sub Zero, it is highly likely you will be hit with that freeze blast at some point...and Scorpion will probably hook you with the long chain...and burn you to a crisp. All these are possibilities within fifteen minutes.

As for the cannibals, they are more supernatural than anything, to be able to cut someone in half requires some degree of super strength...and they are deadly accurate with their weapons. You're being dropped off right in front of them, with no weapons whatsoever.

It's possible to defeat them, but if that knock you out, catch you in the throat with an arrow, axe you in the head, etc...you're gonna be eaten..lol.

gobstakid777
i'm on casey ryback level.I'm gonna be f-in up sum cannibals in this piece,ya heard? afro

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by gobstakid777
i'm on casey ryback level.I'm gonna be f-in up sum cannibals in this piece,ya heard? afro

Ok, if I changed the scenario and said that you were just an average civilian being sentenced to death by a fascist regime...and those were your options to choose to carry out your sentence...which one would you choose?

And I could also add another option....you're placed in handcuffs and placed in a motel room with the Devil's Rejects.

Bouboumaster
I can't be blind AND handless

Well, at last you can ****

Tattoos N Scars
Well, at last you can ****

you'd rather be sentenced to one of jigsaw's devices and mind games rather than opening Pinhead's box?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
you'd rather be sentenced to one of jigsaw's devices and mind games rather than opening Pinhead's box?
absolutely!
and to ur other thing of me bein an average civilian.
1.possibly.it might be the most painless death
2.no
3. HELL FUKIN NO
4.Hell no
5.no
6. Hell no
7.Hell no
8.Hell no
9.Hell no
10.Hell fukin no

1 it is then

gobstakid777
T&S, whats ur take

Tattoos N Scars
T&S, whats ur take

laughing

I'd have to open Pinhead's box, since no one else is willing.

Mshinu
If I were an average civillian I think I`d go for numbah 6 and try to hide from Wendigo

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
laughing

I'd have to open Pinhead's box, since no one else is willing.
feel really bad for u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.