Batman Versus Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
The multiverses are merging once again, meaning it's time for epic crossover battles galore. This time around, instead of Bullseye and Lobo, Bats and Wolvie get partnered up.

Batman was aware of the merging, and so gets fifteen minutes of prep.

Due to the forces at work, Wolverine is restricted from unleasing his claws for at least thirty minutes.

Which character will survive to be merged?

Spire
Hahaha.

Mindset
Sure you don't wanna take away Wolverine's adamantium too?

Battlehammer
and cut off one arm and three toes yes three.

shaggy binx
even though i'm more a batman fan he could have as much prep time as he want and wolverine could never take out his claws baats would still get stomped because of the healing factor

Creshosk
I support the merging.

XanatosForever
no expression I felt it was a fairly equal limitation. Fifteen minutes isn't much time for Batman to prepare, and Wolverine doesn't lose any of his combat skills, nor the advantages of his adamantium skeleton or healing factor...

Mindset
Originally posted by shaggy binx
even though i'm more a batman fan he could have as much prep time as he want and wolverine could never take out his claws baats would still get stomped because of the healing factor What if his prep was an anti healing factor spray?

XanatosForever
Could he really have enough time to study the X-gene to discover the point where healing factor sets into a mutant, and nullify it in fifteen minutes?

Mindset
Yes.

Ize19
Originally posted by XanatosForever
no expression I felt it was a fairly equal limitation. Fifteen minutes isn't much time for Batman to prepare, and Wolverine doesn't lose any of his combat skills, nor the advantages of his adamantium skeleton or healing factor...

Wait... you thought that Batman getting only 15 minutes more than Wolverine to prepare for the fight, and taking away Wolverine's primary weapons for 30 minutes into the fight, would limit both characters equally confused

Eternal Idol
Wolverine impales Batman with a giant hook, and then goes off to smoke a cigar.

Juk3n
Could he really have enough time to study the X-gene to discover the point where healing factor sets into a mutant, and nullify it in fifteen minutes?

Dude!! It's the frickin' Batman!!

Rage.Of.Olympus

Without Batman and his prep, the DCU dies. That's not bullshit, that's a straight up fact, shown in a recent comic. Without him and his prep everything goes to hell, and everyone dies. Seriously. no expression

So yes, Batman, can. As a matter of fact, he probably has a mutant negating factor in the infinite compartments of the utility belt. He prepares for everything.

SuperLuigi
batman wins at 29 min mark. k.o. via batmobile

starlock
Hmmm with these stips....i could see bats wrapping up wolvie in some wire/rope/batarang thingie.....and since wolvie cant use the claws.....i think Bats might take the majority....and since i found this pic...i have been dying to post it so...heres what happens if wolvie makes it to the 30 min mark....

http://starlockforfreedom.bravepages.com/kmcsigsandavs/wolvbat.jpg

Hmm i might make a sig out of this one shifty

Wild Shadow
yeah right claws or no claws logan can and will take the down batman afterall he is only human and doesnt have nearly as an impressive display of physical MA feats as logan

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yeah right claws or no claws logan can and will take the down batman afterall he is only human and doesnt have nearly as an impressive display of physical MA feats as logan

If you mean Martial Arts with MA I just lean back and wtach your doom... *wait for Batman Fans to show up* laughing

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Without Batman and his prep, the DCU dies. That's not bullshit, that's a straight up fact, shown in a recent comic. Without him and his prep everything goes to hell, and everyone dies. Seriously. no expression

So yes, Batman, can. As a matter of fact, he probably has a mutant negating factor in the infinite compartments of the utility belt. He prepares for everything.

no I'm sorry, I just don't see Bruce as having something so specific as an anti-mutant device designed from other multiverse characters ready in fifteen minutes. Now, maybe some type of armor or suit that will help protect him from Logan's adamantium laced skeleton so he could go h2h easier, I could see, as well as quite a few other things, but a clear-cut anti-X-Gene device? In fifteen minutes? no

Though I suppose if he'd developed one for metahumans in DC...mmm

shokosugi
Batman only needs to subdue Wolverine to win. Tie him up, etc.

Wild Shadow
the day batman can defeat 2 thousand plus ninjas/aim/hydra soldiers without getting hit with a pair of knifes is the day i admit bats is better then logan.. or the day without any wpns can take down 4 or 5 MA mystic masters equal or above his lvl is when i admit bats is a better MA'er... or the day he can take down a platoon of soldiers with only a bayonet is the day bats is better the logan i have far more examples that put batmans MA feats to shame compared to logan.. after all what is batman without the fear just a man..

Blanket
Batman KO's him with or without claws.

But to make the thread interesting, Batman gets the Batmobile, and Batjet out, and eats Wolverine's soul.

shaggy binx
Originally posted by Mindset
What if his prep was an anti healing factor spray? do they have those in dcu or marvel???

SamZED
Claws or no claws Logan ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.