batgirl vs electra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaggy binx
cassandra cain vs electra natchios

Juk3n
been done and Elektra takes this.

shaggy binx
Originally posted by Juk3n
been done and Elektra takes this. my bad i didn't know i tried to research it and didn't find nothin but then again i'm on a psp it's pretty slow

Warlord
electra

gobstakid777
batgirl wins
or elektra seduces batgirl.lesbian action!dance

Wild Shadow
elektra outclasses batgirl in too many areas

Prep-Man
Batgirl.

Philosophía
Batgirl.

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
elektra outclasses batgirl in too many areas

laughing out loud

Wild Shadow
psi talents distractions is enough to get her killed as well as her chi amping

Original Smurph
Elektra

Philosophía
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
psi talents distractions is enough to get her killed as well as her chi amping

'Elektra outclassing Batgirl in too many areas' is synonymous with her having psi talents that most likely won't work against Cassandra (it being an ability that Batgirl doesn't have in the first place, thus nothing to 'outclass') and chi amping, that Elektra has obviously used it many times in her career ?

I laughed. Again.

Wild Shadow
you have got to be joking right? have u read any elektra stuff wait till ppl start posting...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by shaggy binx
my bad i didn't know i tried to research it and didn't find nothin but then again i'm on a psp it's pretty slow

advanced search

*Search titles only

*Show results as threads

smile

occultdestroyer
Been done b4...

Nachos FTW

StiltmanFTW
Yep, Elektra wins.

Original Smurph
Elektra's stronger, as fast or faster, as skilled, usually possesses more deadly melee weaponry, and has those nifty extra powers like telepathy, pseudo-invisibility, etc.

Kris Blaze
I haven't seen that invisibility in some time now.

Wild Shadow
oh so she doesnt have it then and cant use it in a forum battle right?

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I haven't seen that invisibility in some time now. I haven't been reading her Dark Reign stuff. It's probably not terribly useful in combat, since it seems its limited to shadowy areas, but, like I said, I haven't been following her lately.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Elektra's stronger,
as fast or faster,
as skilled,
usually possesses more deadly melee weaponry,
and has those nifty extra powers like telepathy, pseudo-invisibility, etc.

Striking power is comparable.
Batgirl is faster.
Batgirl is more skilled.
She has her utility belt which contains explosives, acids etc.
Who is the last person on Batgirl's level of training she's used her telepathy on mid-battle and was succesfull in defeating him using that method ? Batgirl also has things like body-reading which enables her to know what Elektra is about to do at all times, and is also capable of instantly learning the moves of her opponent mid-battle.

Kris Blaze
I haven't been reading her Dark Reign stuff. It's probably not terribly useful in combat, since it seems its limited to shadowy areas, but, like I said, I haven't been following her lately.

Well, we're using her current version.

Original Smurph
Well, we're using her current version. Which hasn't had an official depowerment from her "previous" version, has it?

It's not considered a new version every time a character gets a different series. Unless Wolverine has 6 different versions every month.

Kris Blaze
Which hasn't had an official depowerment from her "previous" version, has it?

It's not considered a new version every time a character gets a different series. Unless Wolverine has 6 different versions every month.

It usually counts when a character returns from many years of abduction and does not display said powers again.

Original Smurph
It usually counts when a character returns from many years of abduction and does not display said powers again. Many years? When was the official abduction?

Kris Blaze
Many years? When was the official abduction?

Right after her attack on the SHIELD carrier apparently.

Elektra still has her telepathy, as she has used it to selectively block out memories of her mind.

Original Smurph
Right after her attack on the SHIELD carrier apparently.

Elektra still has her telepathy, as she has used it to selectively block out memories of her mind. I see, I see.

Well, old Elektra certainly wins. New Elektra probably wins, but I guess we don't really know.

jinzin

jinzin
It usually counts when a character returns from many years of abduction and does not display said powers again.
What the f**k?

Wrong as usual. Until there's some statement to depowerment you can't just DECIDE on your own that she's somehow weaker than before.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

Wrong as usual. Until there's some statement to depowerment you can't just DECIDE on your own that she's somehow weaker than before.

Oh right, Wolverine appeared in her comic. Wolverine squad to the rescue!

Konton
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

Agreed. Especially one who recently owned the only person to ever make her feel like an amateur while she was barely conscious. lol

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Konton
Agreed. Especially one who recently owned the only person to ever make her feel like an amateur while she was barely conscious. lol

How many of those fancy powers did she use?

How many?

Not a ****ing one.

Konton
How many of those fancy powers did she use?

How many?

Not a ****ing one.

She's never been one to use powers she deemed unnecessary. Besides, Bullseye is specially trained to fight her ninja powers. They're pretty much useless on him IIRC.

Kris Blaze
She's never been one to use powers she deemed unnecessary. Besides, Bullseye is specially trained to fight her ninja powers. They're pretty much useless on him IIRC.

What's that? I thought she could turn invisible. How is that useless against someone? How is that useless when you're trying to get out of trouble? Her telepathy is well established, but where is this bullshit invisibility coming from?

Konton
What's that? I thought she could turn invisible. How is that useless against someone? How is that useless when you're trying to get out of trouble? Her telepathy is well established, but where is this bullshit invisibility coming from?

I've never stated invisibility. Ever.
I don't recall any instances of it.
However, I'm sure artistic interpretation may have hinted at it one time or another because of her insane stealth feats.

I know she's disappeared from view in broad daylight. Even Wolverine didn't know where she went. I also know that she was able to walk on snow without leaving footprints at a fairly young age, etc. etc.

Kris Blaze
I've never stated invisibility. Ever.
I don't recall any instances of it.
However, I'm sure artistic interpretation may have hinted at it one time or another because of her insane stealth feats.

I know she's disappeared from view in broad daylight. Even Wolverine didn't know where she went. I also know that she was able to walk on snow without leaving footprints at a fairly young age, etc. etc.

Oh right, I got it now. It was just the claims of Smurph that she had "pseudo-invisibility" which is basically fanboyish for "she's got some stealth skill" Just like Wolverine, Batman and any street-level character with some kind of ninja or military training has.

jinzin
Oh right, Wolverine appeared in her comic. Wolverine squad to the rescue!

God you're an idiot...

I suppose you think this idiotic comment somehow validates your bullshit?

jinzin
Oh right, I got it now. It was just the claims of Smurph that she had "pseudo-invisibility" which is basically fanboyish for "she's got some stealth skill" Just like Wolverine, Batman and any street-level character with some kind of ninja or military training has.
Yup... ANYBODY with ninja and military training can vanish in borad daylight in front of people with superhumanly enhanced senses like Wolveirne and Daredevil..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like I said, idiot.

Badabing
Jinzin, there's no need to bash. It needs to stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.