Shang-Chi vs. Deadpool and Punisher H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Pure H2H.

Phantom Zone
Shang Chi loses.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Shang Chi loses.

Can you see him getting any wins out of 10?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Can you see him getting any wins out of 10?

Really it could e 10/10 I guess 1 win is possible.

StiltmanFTW
How much would it help if, let's say, DP's HF wouldn't working? stick out tongue Just asking.

Battlehammer
DP the real problem, here, Punisher shang-chi would beat every single time one on one in h2h. DP healing factors going to give him problems especially if he has punisher backing him.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Punisher shang-chi would beat every single time one on one in h2h.

Er I dont think so....

Battlehammer
Er I dont think so....
I do, seeing as how shang-chi more skilled , can chi amp his physical stats within superhuman levels ect. Punishing beating shang-chi in h2h is not going to happen no matter how much you might want it to.

Phantom Zone
I do, seeing as how shang-chi more skilled , can chi amp his physical stats within superhuman levels ect. Punishing beating shang-chi in h2h is not going to happen no matter how much you might want it to.

Pun has stalemated Kraven The Hunter and actually had the advantage over an armed DP. Hell a poster has stated hes stalemated DP twice and ive seen at least one of those scans. He could get 2 wins against Shang.

Battlehammer
Pun has stalemated Kraven The Hunter and actually had the advantage over an armed DP. Hell a poster has stated hes stalemated DP twice and ive seen at least one of those scans. He could get 2 wins against Shang.
He stalemated kraven the hunter in pure h2h combat? He taken it to DP using pure h2h skill? really lets see it.

who the hell cares what a poster says.

No he can't, and that a conclusion you came to absed on bias not logic. Shang-chi holds ever single advantage in h2h. He more skilled, better train, physically superior in every way and has the ability to uses range chi attacks. the only way Shang-ch would loses is if he was dumb down which does not matter in KMC battle. based on the rules of the forum Punisher can't win.

Phantom Zone
He stalemated kraven the hunter in pure h2h combat?

Some of it was with weapons some of it was with no weapons.

He taken it to DP using pure h2h skill? really lets see it.

Here you go

http://h.imagehost.org/view/0089/suicide8
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0494/suicide9
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0901/suicide10

who the hell cares what a poster says.

No he can't, and that a conclusion you came to absed on bias not logic. Shang-chi holds ever single advantage in h2h. He more skilled, better train, physically superior in every way and has the ability to uses range chi attacks. the only way Shang-ch would loses is if he was dumb down which does not matter in KMC battle. based on the rules of the forum Punisher can't win.

Its based on the fact hes fought Kraven and DP.....

Battlehammer
Some of it was with weapons some of it was with no weapons.

Here you go

Its based on the fact hes fought Kraven and DP.....
to bad this is all h2h.

and that suposes to make him able to hang with shang-chi? he got his face smashed in.

krven he used weapons, and DP he got beat up and dident even win. Niether are as skilled as shang-chi and niether of phsyically his equal when he amped.

Like I said before sahng-chi holds every single advantage in this fight, he not going to loses, when he litterally superior in every senses. and thoses scans did not help your cases, he did not even out fight DP let a lone shang-chi.

Phantom Zone
to bad this is all h2h.

Er excuse me feats with weapons have been admitted into the ma rankings if good h2h skils are shown. Stop making excuses.

and that suposes to make him able to hang with shang-chi? he got his face smashed in.

Er see the bit where he bit his nose? Biting isnt exempt from h2h threads.

krven he used weapons,

..and did you know Punisher after blacking out managed to smash his spear in half when Kraven tried to stab him with it?

and DP he got beat up and dident even win.

and DP got beaten up as well.

Niether are as skilled as shang-chi and niether of phsyically his equal when he amped.

Like I said before sahng-chi holds every single advantage in this fight.

Ermm Kraven has beaten BP. What Shang > BP? This chi-ampage is exaggerated.

StiltmanFTW
Frank has pinned DP at the end.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8186/deadpoolsk415.th.jpg

Phantom Zone
Frank has pinned DP at the end.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8186/deadpoolsk415.th.jpg

Oh yeah.

Battlehammer
Er excuse me feats with weapons have been admitted into the ma rankings if good h2h skils are shown. Stop making excuses.

No ones makign excuses fact is shang-chi more skilled period, really not up for debate.

Er see the bit where he bit his nose? Biting isnt exempt from h2h threads.

yea becuse we all know shang-chi act jsut like DP right roll eyes (sarcastic)

..and did you know Punisher after blacking out managed to smash his spear in half when Kraven tried to stab him with it?
:
nope nor do I care.

and DP got beaten up as well.

yea and? shang-chi wouldent have. DP gets beat up quite often.

Ermm Kraven has beaten BP. What Shang > BP? This chi-ampage is exaggerated. :
Yes becuase on the boards we uses abc logic right

so what your trying to argue sicne punisher fought kraven he not superior to BP based of this logic that means Beast>Kraven>black Panther right?

get this crpa outa here.

fact shang-chi more skilled, fact shang-chi phsyically superior fact shang-chi holds every advantage in h2h fight, and has the ability to uses rnage chi attacks, and yet you still try and argue Punisher being able to win some? we call that fanboyism.

StiltmanFTW
Do you happen to have scans of those ranged chi attacks, BH? Or maybe issue no.? Always wanted to see that.

Battlehammer
I personally don't have any scans though srank does.

StiltmanFTW
I see.

Phantom Zone
Ok im done. Complete waste of time.

Battlehammer
why becuase I dont see he logic in giving an individual who inferior in every way in h2h the win 20% of the time....how dare I.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Punisher beating Shang-Chi even 1 out of 10 isn't happening in my opinion. There's nothing to justify him winning. Shang-Chi has every single physical advantage, and is definitely more skilled. Throw in his chi attacks and there is absolutely no reason he should lose to Punisher in a hand to hand fight. Especially with the KMC Board rules.

The biggest problem is Deadpool. Putting him down with his healing factor would be difficult. It also depends on how seriously Deadpool takes this fight.

StiltmanFTW
^^So who do you think wins this?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Punisher beating Shang-Chi even 1 out of 10 isn't happening in my opinion. There's nothing to justify him winning. Shang-Chi has every single physical advantage, and is definitely more skilled. Throw in his chi attacks and there is absolutely no reason he should lose to Punisher in a hand to hand fight. Especially with the KMC Board rules.

The biggest problem is Deadpool. Putting him down with his healing factor would be difficult. It also depends on how seriously Deadpool takes this fight.
cosigned.

Phantom Zone

The problem is that the same could be argued for Kraven The HUnter and Deadpool both are physically superior and Punisher stalamted both of them.

Nihilist
Punisher lets DP down here.

Phantom Zone
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8186/deadpoolsk415.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
^^So who do you think wins this?

How far can Shang-Chi amp his stats? I'm not sure.

If he can amp it high enough, he should be able to put down Deadpool with his strength. If not he is still skilled enough to wear Deadpool down and win. Especially if Deadpool is not taking this seriously. A healing factor doesn't make one's endurance unlimited.

Phantom Zone
This chi ampage is really overated....

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8186/deadpoolsk415.jpg

What's that prove? Punisher got his face beat in and Deadpool isn't even taking it seriously. Punisher starts looking better, when Deadpool stars hallucinating though. More so than usual of course.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This chi ampage is really overated....

Shang-Chi's or in general?

I mean looking at Iron Fist, it's far from overrated.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The problem is that the same could be argued for Kraven The HUnter and Deadpool both are physically superior and Punisher stalamted both of them.

I can throw that into the plot category.

Phantom Zone
What's that prove? Punisher got his face beat in and Deadpool isn't

and Deadpool doesnt have a nose? What makes you think he wasnt taking it seriously.

even taking it seriously. Punisher starts looking better, when Deadpool stars hallucinating though. More so than usual of course.

Omigod are you arguing DP was hallucinating?

I can throw that into the plot category.

I see so its PIS?

Kris Blaze
What's that prove? Punisher got his face beat in and Deadpool isn't even taking it seriously. Punisher starts looking better, when Deadpool stars hallucinating though. More so than usual of course.

What does a stalemate against Deadpool matter anyways? Punisher is a regular human being. A broken nose will take him a long time to heal. A shot to the head would've killed him and only taken out deadpool for like 1 hour at best?

Phantom Zone
I dunno I kinda thought DP could give Shang a good fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
and Deadpool doesnt have a nose? What makes you think he wasnt taking it seriously.

Just Deadpool being Deadpool. Even though he jokes around, you can tell when he stops playing around and takes something seriously.

He has Frank at his mercy, and he doesn't even press his advantage.

In all honesty, if Deadpool wanted Frank dead he would have killed him. Even in the end, a bullet to Deadpool's head, is an inconvenience. A bullet to Frank's head is a death sentence. He shots himself in the head just out of boredom.

Omigod are you arguing DP was hallucinating?

No. Deadpool is crazy by nature. He constantly sees thinks. He just seemed like it was in effect more so than usual. That's all.

I see so its PIS?

If you want to rationalize it that why. Go ahead.

Phantom Zone
Just Deadpool being Deadpool. Even though he jokes around, you can tell when he stops playing around and takes something seriously.

He has Frank at his mercy, and he doesn't even press his advantage.

In all honesty, if Deadpool wanted Frank dead he would have killed him. Even in the end, a bullet to Deadpool's head, is an inconvenience. A bullet to Frank's head is a death sentence. He shots himself in the head just out of boredom.

All that proves is that he could have shot him (which is debatable anyway), he wasnt trying to kill him but that doesnt mean he wasnt trying to beat Punisher up.

No. Deadpool is crazy by nature. He constantly sees thinks. He just seemed like it was in effect more so than usual. That's all.

No it wasnt he only hallucinated once.

If you want to rationalize it that why. Go ahead.

Faulty logic hes beaten Bullseye twice and stalemated Moon Knight three times. All those examples are not PIS. You dont just call something PIS and ignore his history. Hell Punisher has sometimes looked good against DD were all those examples PIS?

Rage.Of.Olympus
All that proves is that he could have shot him (which is debatable anyway), he wasnt trying to kill him but that doesnt mean he wasnt trying to beat Punisher up.

Not really, if you have the Gun to his head. He had him at his mercy when he pounded his face in. He could have kept going etc. He stopped. Deadpool could have won if he wanted too.

No it wasnt he only hallucinated once.

So he hallucinated.

Faulty logic hes beaten Bullseye twice and stalemated Moon Knight three times. All those examples are not PIS. You dont just call something PIS and ignore his history. Hell Punisher has sometimes looked good against DD were all those examples PIS.

What faulty logic? I simply stated if you want to rationalize it in such a manner you can go ahead and do it.

This a pure hand to hand fight against Shang-Chi. Really, there's no way he can win this if you look at it. Especially with these boards rules. His physically superior, more skilled, and has the ability to amp with Shang-Chi. Unless there are some circumstances in play like there are in comics, there is no justification for him to lose, no matter how you look at this.

Metalmanx
Frank and Wade win this one, but not easily at all. Shang gives them quite the fight.

Kris Blaze
Depends on how long Shang Chi needs to put down Wade in order to tally up a win.

Mindset
DP gets beat up all the time, he doesn't care, it doesn't matter.

But the times he is actually beaten are much fewer.

Phantom Zone
Not really, if you have the Gun to his head. He had him at his mercy when he pounded his face in. He could have kept going etc. He stopped. Deadpool could have won if he wanted too.

So he hallucinated.

You're really over-complicated that fight.

What faulty logic? I simply stated if you want to rationalize it in such a manner you can go ahead and do it.

This a pure hand to hand fight against Shang-Chi. Really, there's no way he can win this if you look at it. Especially with these boards rules. His physically superior, more skilled, and has the ability to amp with Shang-Chi. Unless there are some circumstances in play like there are in comics, there is no justification for him to lose, no matter how you look at this.

Man you kinda dodged the point I just made. You dont think that Bullseye, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Kraven (whos beaten Black Pnather) could get some wins over over Shang Chi?

Rage.Of.Olympus
You're really over-complicated that fight.

Simply making a statement based on the observation of that fight, and Deadpool's character.

Man you kinda dodged the point I just made. You dont think that Bullseye, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Kraven (whos beaten Black Pnather) could get some wins over over Shang Chi?

Not really.

In a straight up fist fight, without any gear? They could. Personally with his chi amping and capabilities, I see him winning over most of them. Punisher on the other hand shouldn't. Especially going by the KMC Board rules. Without any circumstances, gear, plot or just straight up luck, he has in comics, there simply isn't any reason for him to win in a straight up fist fight. His physically inferior, less skilled, and so on. There is no logical way he should win. I'm not downplaying Punisher, or attempting to insult him. It's just a logical observation based on their respective abilities.

Phantom Zone

In a straight up fist fight, without any gear? They could.

Exactly, how are you managing to overcomplicate things then?

Punisher on the other hand shouldn't. Especially going by the KMC Board rules. Without any circumstances, gear, plot or just straight up luck, he has in comics,

Ok please explain what luck he had in stalematng Kravemn, Bullseyes, DD and MK details please.

there simply isn't any reason for him to win in a straight up fist fight. His physically inferior, less skilled, and so on. There is no logical way he should win. I'm not downplaying Punisher, or attempting to insult him. It's just a logical observation based on their respective abilities.

You're basically making a statement reepating it again withjout backing it up with anything and basically fobbing off any good showings that Puynisher has as PIS.

The logic you are using could be applied to Bullseye, DD and Kraven, all those guys have enhancements and you probably consider them more skilled.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Exactly, how are you managing to overcomplicate things then?

Could =/= Would.

Ok please explain what luck he had in stalematng Kravemn, Bullseyes, DD and MK details please.

Did I mention those specific ones? If you want my opinion on those specific fights, post the scans of all their fights, so I can re-read them and make an observation in regards to them.

He fought Moon Knight, Bullseye, and the likes for a page or two?

You're basically making a statement reepating it again withjout backing it up with anything and basically fobbing off any good showings that Puynisher has as PIS.

The logic you are using could be applied to Bullseye, DD and Kraven, all those guys have enhancements and you probably consider them more skilled.

Not plot induced stupidity, but plot and so on. Your honestly telling me that gear, circumstances and other things have not played in his favor in the past or allowed him to hold his own against his superiors? How do you think he survives against guys like Wolverine and Spider-Man?

Daredevil beat him every single time as I recall. He gave Bullseye a bloody nose, when he was toying with him, then they knocked eacth other down. The second fight, Frank wins by putting a gun to his head. I don't recall the Kraven incident well enough to comment on it unfortunately.

No one is denying his skilled, or impressive physically he is. You do not need to prove that to me by referencing his fights.

Yes, hence the reference to plot. On these boards he shouldn't beat someone physically superior and skilled. He shouldn't beat someone if he doesn't hold any single advantage, in a fight. Hence why comics are comics. Based on any logical thinking, a man cannot beat another man in a fist fight, when one man, is stronger, faster, more skilled, and holds every advantage in a scenario, unless outside circumstances play in. There's no way to get around that and the rules of these boards. Hence why he loses every single time to Shang-Chi.

So what's exactly is your point here? Do you think Punisher beats Shang-Chi? If so how? Mind you this is a straight up fist fight on KMC.

Phantom Zone

Did I mention those specific ones? If you want my opinion on those specific fights, post the scans of all their fights, so I can re-read them and make an observation in regards to them.

He fought Moon Knight, Bullseye, and the likes for a page or two?

Im not sure if I wanna do that especially how you've been debating in Thor vs Hulk thread (or whatever). No doubt you will probably start over analysing it. Well heres one.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8030/punvsbulls2cg9.th.jpg
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9617/punvsbulls3px0.th.jpg
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1255/punvsbulls4tl0.th.jpg

Another one.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/ms_-_moon_knight_v3_021_p09.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/ms_-_moon_knight_v3_021_p10.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/ms_-_moon_knight_v3_021_p11.jpg

Not plot induced stupidity, but plot and so on. Your honestly telling me that gear, circumstances and other things have not played in his favor in the past or allowed him to hold his own against his superiors?

LOL there was no plot hell when he fought Kraven The Hunter he had just blacked out and fought several meta-humans. You are just making assumptions because of your misconception on his skills.

How do you think he survives against guys like Wolverine and Spider-Man?

Thats ABC logic that doesn not apply to the people I mentioned.

Daredevil beat him every single time as I recall.

No he hasnt Punisher has actually had some good showings against DD I might get them later.

He gave Bullseye a bloody nose, when he was toying with him, then they knocked eacth other down. The second fight, Frank wins by putting a gun to his head. I don't recall the Kraven incident well enough to comment on it unfortunately.

No one is denying his skilled, or impressive physically he is. You do not need to prove that to me by referencing his fights.

Yes, hence the reference to plot. On these boards he shouldn't beat someone physically superior and skilled. He shouldn't beat someone if he doesn't hold any single advantage, in a fight. Hence why comics are comics. Based on any logical thinking, a man cannot beat another man in a fist fight, when one man, is stronger, faster, more skilled, and holds every advantage in a scenario, unless outside circumstances play in. There's no way to get around that and the rules of these boards. Hence why he loses every single time to Shang-Chi.

So what's exactly is your point here? Do you think Punisher beats Shang-Chi? If so how? Mind you this is a straight up fist fight on KMC.

This stuff about the plot is exaggerated, its happened in some fights but you are blowing things out of proportion.

Shang beats Pun 7/10.

Battlehammer
ur like talking to a ****ing wall.

do you get this? SHang-chi superior in every single way, this is not some comic were one person can be fighting at his best, when the other is not. Shang-chi is not going to be dumb down for any of the fights. He the more skill, physically superior fighter what dont u get? god your a fanboy.

Shang-chi not DP he not bullseye he more skill and phsycially superior to them. He does not get cocky or make stupid jokes and moves. He not like that his cis won't effect his preformances that Bullseye or DP.

yea punisher e beats shang-chi 3 times even though shang-chi more skilled, physically superior and wait for it can uses range chi attacks, which could end it in a hit.......

Battlehammer

This stuff about the plot is exaggerated, its happened in some fights but you are blowing things out of proportion.

Shang beats Pun 7/10.
Love how you ignore his entire point, becuase u just dont have an answer for it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Im not sure if I wanna do that especially how you've been debating in Thor vs Hulk thread (or whatever). No doubt you will probably start over analysing it. Well heres one.

What's wrong with my debating? What you call over analyzing, I call, a simple observation. There is nothing wrong with giving a thorough opinion on a subject.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8030/punvsbulls2cg9.th.jpg
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9617/punvsbulls3px0.th.jpg
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1255/punvsbulls4tl0.th.jpg

Another one.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/ms_-_moon_knight_v3_021_p09.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/ms_-_moon_knight_v3_021_p10.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/ms_-_moon_knight_v3_021_p11.jpg

Punisher and Bullseye trade blows for a little over a page then he pulls out a gun and wins? That's supposed to prove something? Gear, circumstance, plot etc. It's in his favor here.

Punisher antagonizes Moon Knight by pushing his buttons, messing with his mind in turn throwing of his game, and reducing his effectiveness in a fight. They then trade blows for about two pages. Moon Knight then gets the upper hand and it's stopped by Spider-Man. What would you say is in play here? Could it be plot and/or circumstances in favor of Punisher? You tell me.

LOL there was no plot hell when he fought Kraven The Hunter he had just blacked out and fought several meta-humans. You are just making assumptions because of your misconception on his skills.

You state their is no plot involved then you go on to say he beats Kraven the Hunter in a weakened state? Seriously?

Post the scans. It'll be fun to read it again.

Thats ABC logic that doesn not apply to the people I mentioned.

Not them specifically, but the people he fights and how he survives in general.

No he hasnt Punisher has actually had some good showings against DD I might get them later.

Punisher has no wins against him, while I believe Daredevil has 3 or two. One of their fights was interrupted as I recall.

Go ahead.

Shang beats Pun 7/10.

If you say so. I don't believe I'm blowing it out of proportion at all. I'm simply stating a conclusion based on the observation of his fights in general with different level of opponents.

I again ask you one more time, what is your justification for giving Punisher even one win over Shang-Chi? How does he win even once, against an opponent who is superior in every way, more skilled, and can amp himself with chi energy and use it for other purposes? How does Punisher even get one win?

Shang-Chi wins 10/10. There is absolutely no reason he should lose even once, in a straight up fist fight, without gear, or circumstances, especially based on KMC Rules where everyone fights at full capacity and such. No logical reason at all. It doesn't mean he goes down without fighting every single time, or doesn't put up any defense.

Phantom Zone
What's wrong with my debating? What you call over analyzing, I call, a simple observation. There is nothing wrong with giving a thorough opinion on a subject.

Punisher and Bullseye trade blows for a little over a page then he pulls out a gun and wins? That's supposed to prove something? Gear, circumstance, plot etc. It's in his favor here.

LOL thats exactly what im talking about Bulleye didnt do anything because he was already beaten. He obvoulsy didnt move because he was too stunned.

Making assumptions again. How do you know he was less effective if hes spissed he could actually be more dangerous. Hell a pissed off spiderman beat the Iron Man 2020 to a pulp.

Punisher antagonizes Moon Knight by pushing his buttons, messing with his mind in turn throwing of his game, and reducing his effectiveness in a fight. They then trade blows for about two pages.

Moon Knight then gets the upper hand and it's stopped by Spider-Man. What would you say is in play here? Could it be plot and/or circumstances in favor of Punisher? You tell me.

He doesnt get the upperhand thats an assumption you're making.

You state their is no plot involved then you go on to say he beats Kraven the Hunter in a weakened state? Seriously?

Post the scans. It'll be fun to read it again.

Hell yes, dont think I will.

Rage.Of.Olympus
LOL thats exactly what im talking about Bulleye didnt do anything because he was already beaten. He obvoulsy didnt move because he was too stunned.

Beaten already? Dude, Punisher punches him, then we see him pull out a gun, and hold it to his head. We've seen Bullseye take a hell of a lot of damage and keep on coming for him to be beaten by a punch from Punisher.

Making assumptions again. How do you know he was less effective if hes spissed he could actually be more dangerous. Hell a pissed off spiderman beat the Iron Man 2020 to a pulp.

Dude, read your own scans. Moon Knight's thoughts indicate he is less effective. He isn't in control of himself. He isn't even in control over his actions really. He stated his reacting before he even realizes it and so on. Spider-Man doesn't apply here. He basically fights off instinct anyways.

He doesnt get the upperhand thats an assumption you're making.

Nah, an observation. Moon Knight started hitting un-returned blows until Spider-Man steps in.

Hell yes, dont think I will.

Okay.

Let's continue this tomorrow. It's late, I'm going to bed.

Phantom Zone
Beaten already? Dude, Punisher punches him, then we see him pull out a gun, and hold it to his head.

Thats exactly what im talking about, why did Bullseye allow him to reach for his gun and pull it to his head? Its not like that was done quickly becuase it took three panels.

We've seen Bullseye take a hell of a lot of damage and keep on coming for him to be beaten by a punch from Punisher.

Really? Ive seen him easily get stunned by Dardevil's punches.

Dude, read your own scans. Moon Knight's thoughts indicate he is less effective. He isn't in control of himself. He isn't even in control over his actions really. He stated his reacting before he even realizes it and so on. Spider-Man doesn't apply here. He basically fights off instinct anyways.

Thats true but just because he was pissed off doesnt neccesarily make him less effective in that situation he would be running on instinct and that could actually make him better. Furthermore trying to evade a sweep is not the sign of somebody whos not in control.

Yeah Spiderman applies just fine his SS and superhuman states make him a challenge for trained martial artists.

Nah, an observation. Moon Knight started hitting un-returned blows until Spider-Man steps in.

Assumption, you've never seen a fight where in one part of it a fighter gets un-returned blows before but the other fighter steps up afterwards?

Mrblonde
Didn't Cat beat down Deadpool and Hasn't Shang beaten Cat multiple times ? And honestly Frank is a non factor here.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Didn't Cat beat down Deadpool and Hasn't Shang beaten Cat multiple times ? And honestly Frank is a non factor here.

As ive pointed out already has goods showings against people that can give Shang Chi a good fight.

SamZED
Pun has stalemated Kraven The Hunter and actually had the advantage over an armed DP. Hell a poster has stated hes stalemated DP twice and ive seen at least one of those scans. He could get 2 wins against Shang. He didnt stalemate Deadpool twice. He only fought him h2h once and Deadpool was holding back big time, he didn't want Frank dead.

On-topic. Shang loses. Bad.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by SamZED
He only fought him h2h once and Deadpool was holding back big time, he didn't want Frank dead.

Not killing somebody doesnt mean yoru not willing to beat the crap out of them. Crossbones once was ordered not to kill Cap, but decided he would beat the pulp out of him....I wouldnt really call that holding back.

jrodslam
Team ftw. Id almost say 10/10, but because Chi is so skilled, ill give him 3, due to pressure points landing.

Enyalus
Pun has stalemated Kraven The Hunter
DP has kicked Kraven's ass. big grin
I thought The Cat's only stalemated Shang, twice? But either way, yeah, Cat's beaten DP easily.

Gonna say this is 5/10 split, because Shang's martial superiority is tempered slightly by DP's healing factor.

Mindset
Didn't Cat beat down Deadpool and Hasn't Shang beaten Cat multiple times ? And honestly Frank is a non factor here. Yea, then he says he doubts he could survive a second battle with him.

Btw, not really a good idea to base your opinion on who would win off of one fight.

SamZED
Not killing somebody doesnt mean yoru not willing to beat the crap out of them. Crossbones once was ordered not to kill Cap, but decided he would beat the pulp out of him....I wouldnt really call that holding back. But he WAS holding back, he clearly wanted to end the fight and to reason with Frank. I mean he could've snapped his neck. Im not trying to downlplay Frank's fighting skills but he's no Deadpool.

Originally posted by Enyalus

I thought The Cat's only stalemated Shang, twice? But either way, yeah, Cat's beaten DP easily. You mean that "fight" where Deadpool spent most of the time admiring him instead of fighting him? He was too busy trying to check Cat's tatoo to actually pay attention to the fight. Either way, that's an A>B>C logic, it doesnt work. Deadpool stalemated IF twice, so what.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Enyalus
DP has kicked Kraven's ass. big grin

Which one because theres two? Kraven also beat Black Panther...and?

But he WAS holding back, he clearly wanted to end the fight and to reason with Frank. I mean he could've snapped his neck.

I think your reading too much into it im pretty sure there are lots of serious fights were he hasnt done that.

Battlehammer
Which one because theres two? Kraven also beat Black Panther...and?

yes and? Beast has beaten down Kraven and he far from a good fighter.

Punisher taking on Kraven in no way means he stands a shances vs shang-chi in h2h

Phantom Zone
yes and? Beast has beaten down Kraven and he far from a good fighter.

Really? Which Kraven was that?

Battlehammer
. Deadpool stalemated IF twice, so what.

Not due to skill thats for sure.

Phantom Zone

*crickets*

Battlehammer
Original one. This was before beast became blue.

Battlehammer
*crickets*
awesome troll. I am sorry I did not respond as soon as you made your post, your not the center of the universes , there were far more important threads.

Phantom Zone
Original one. This was before beast became blue.

Ok so if im refering to the second Kraven how is that relevant?

Battlehammer
Ok so if im refering to the second Kraven how is that relevant?
How is kraven relevant with shang-chi to begin with?

The second one was trained by the original, there father and son. so it quite relevant in a debate about kraven, however neither is relevant in proving a case against shang-chi when there inferior to him

Phantom Zone
How is kraven relevant with shang-chi to begin with?

The second one was trained by the original, there father and son. so it quite relevant in a debate about kraven, however neither is relevant in proving a case against shang-chi when there inferior to him

Read my posts and see how its relevant.

Battlehammer
Read my posts and see how its relevant.
It not, your trying to pretend that punisher taking on kraven mean he cna take on shang-chi which is far from the cases.

also the original kraven>>>>second>>>third>>>current one.

SamZED
Not due to skill thats for sure. confused Yes due to skill alone, thats a fact. Read the fights again.

Battlehammer
confused Yes due to skill alone, thats a fact. Read the fights again.
have, a knee in the face like that would have KO DP easily if not for his healing factor. It was not skill that allowed him to stalemate IF.

as for there fight in civil war, not sure that much of a compliment to DP that he could only stalemate some one who was mimicking anothers style.

SamZED
have, a knee in the face like that would have KO DP easily if not for his healing factor. It was not skill that allowed him to stalemate IF.

as for there fight in civil war, not sure that much of a compliment to DP that he could only stalemate some one who was mimicking anothers style. And you came up to that concusion how? Hell, Deadpool hit Punisher's nose harder than that in suicide kings, he doesnt have a hf and he was far from koed. And its not like comicbook characters without hfs never been hit like that and even harder without getting knocked out. Again, in th fight they've landed the same amount of attacks and the fight seemed pretty equel and in civil war DP slapped a freaking i-pod to IF back and he didn't even notice. That could've been a granade or a knife if DP wanted. So yeah, due to pure skill

Battlehammer
And you came up to that concusion how? Hell, Deadpool hit Punisher's nose harder than that in suicide kings, he doesnt have a hf and he was far from koed. And its not like comicbook characters without hfs never been hit like that and even harder without getting knocked out. Again, in th fight they've landed the same amount of attacks and the fight seemed pretty equel and in civil war DP slapped a freaking i-pod to IF back and he didn't even notice. That could've been a granade or a knife if DP wanted. So yeah, due to pure skill
So punisher has superhuman like damage soak, and I like to see scans. DP should have been dropped if he did not have a healing factor and lets say he some how manage not to, there no way he could have been hit like that and then right away able to grap IF leg like he did, that was due to a healing factor not skill, not even sure how you can't see that.

So what does slapping an I-pod have to do with h2h skill? nothing. And what worse IF was mimicking some one elses style and all DP could do was stalemate him tisk tisk

SamZED
So punisher has superhuman like damage soak, and I like to see scans. DP should have been dropped if he did not have a healing factor and lets say he some how manage not to, there no way he could have been hit like that and then right away able to grap IF leg like he did, that was due to a healing factor not skill, not even sure how you can't see that. I dont because its not. hf or not if that hit was so hard he still would've fell on the ground and healed afterwards but it didnt even break his nose. And what scans do you want to see? Of characters without hf being hit harder than that and not getting koed? Seriously, you're trying to downplay DP's skills and support it with an ASSUPMTION you've made. The fight was a stalemate, DP didnt punch IF in the face thanks to his healing factor but thanks to his skills and NOTHING really suggests that he would've been koed if it wasnt for the hf.

So what does slapping an I-pod have to do with h2h skill? nothing. And what worse IF was mimicking some one elses style and all DP could do was stalemate him tisk tisk Because mimicking someone else's style for someone like IF is really hard? Besides it doesnt seem like he was trying all that hard seeing how Deadpool figured its him. And slapping an i-pod has something to do with the fighting speed. Simply proves that if DP wanted to he could've easilly stabbed IF with a dagger during the fight and that DOES have a lot to do with fighting skills.

Rage.Of.Olympus

BUSTER1
Team ftw.

Phantom Zone

leonidas
frank's good enough to make shang work for it on his own. dp's own skills are ALSO good enough to make shang work. add his HF and it's pretty even, imo. now add all that to frank, and team takes it for the heavy majority, imo.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by leonidas
frank's good enough to make shang work for it on his own. dp's own skills are ALSO good enough to make shang work. add his HF and it's pretty even, imo. now add all that to frank, and team takes it for the heavy majority, imo.

Exactly.

jrodslam
Can someone tell me what "smh" stands for?

Phantom Zone
Smack My Hand.

Mindset
shaking my head

Trackz
Smack My Hand. im pretty sure its shaking my head...

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Trackz
im pretty sure its shaking my head...

.....im joking

Trackz
.....im joking oh my bad haha

jrodslam
Thanks yall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.