Kain vs Kratos and Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
Kratos gets all abilities
Ganondorf has all his abilities shown except when he obtained full triforce.

kain gets all his abilities shown.

takes place on hyrule field.

Burning thought
The same thing that always happens when someone tries to attack Kain, they die. Although Kain either uses dimentional teleport and kills them both through soul devouring blade OR he makes Kratos kill Ganondorf through mind control or inspire hate.

Ganondorf is hopeless, being too slow to stop Kain and not being durable enough to take a hit unlike Kratos who can survive Kains physical but not his magical. Their both at a disadvantage in movement, Kain cna teleport extremely fast and can be all around them while transforming to bats/mist to get a physical movement edge.

SuperLuigi
Ganondorf has more durability than both. Kratos in his games dies rather easily through impaling. Ganondorf has been impaled with much larger sword. Shot by arrows meant to kill him and stabbed by the sword meant to kill him and he didnt die, but that isnt durable. Ganondorf was a powerful magician before he obtain the triforce of Power. what makes you think that Triforce of Power weakened it?

Kain can only teleport insuccession with a special item. Inspire hate works for a short time even if kratos was effected by it he wouldnt kill ganondorf because Ganondorf could easily possess Kratos like he did Zelda. Kain's physical strength is lower than link's and link stabbed ganondorf in the skull with the master sword and it didnt kill him. How is Kain supposed to hurt him? Ganondorf possesses greater TK than Kain and can also dimensional teleport. Advantage Ganondorf and Kratos. I haven't listed any of Kratos's feats and Kain is still losing.

Burning thought
False, Ganondorf at best has survived a few tons of castle brick, Kratos can survive after an enormous metal contruction (colossus of rhodes) smashes him and can survive a fair duration while impaled on the blade of Omlypus from zeus...lmao, larger sword? which? if your talking of the master sword dont be silly.....the MS can slice through him with ease so his skin has little resistance.

no, the special item is the soul reaver so its not a "special" item, its an incredible powerful sword that is integral to Kains character as the MS is for Link or the triforce of power is to Ganon. Possess him? it was either Sappho or First that said Zelda was not even inhabiting her body at the time.... lol lower than Links? Link is at best a 10/20+ tonner with an item, Kain is without any items around 30+ tonner and the master sword turns Ganon to stone several times nad always defeats him even if he does not permanently die, and the game where Zant dies sounds like Ganon dies as well....

Hurt him? your talking about killing, Kain can slice him to pieces. Link holds back prob because its a game for yougner viewers, if he can pierce Ganon he could have sliced him into bits and buried him like Kain will. If he does not rip his soul out.

Still loseing? based on some fallacious statements and lies? I think not....Kain is more likely to possess Ganondorf, then leave his body to dissolve..and greater TK? TK is irrelvent, with his TK Kain could stop Ganon with just as much ease...

What happens, is Kain slows time nad teleports next to them, casually walking up to Ganondorf he rips out his soul or freezes him completly to drink his blood later. Kratos is even easier, he just holds him dangling slowly in time by the neck then tears out his eyes and drains him of blood.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
Kratos gets all abilities
Ganondorf has all his abilities shown except when he obtained full triforce.

kain gets all his abilities shown.

takes place on hyrule field. bash

MooCowofJustice
BT if you keep repressing Ganon's insane durability you'll get a tumor. And we all know you don't want that to happen.

2UAOLg76Bbg

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Burning thought
False, Ganondorf at best has survived a few tons of castle brick, which? if your talking of the master sword dont be silly.....the MS can slice through him with ease so his skin has little resistance.

no, the special item is the soul reaver so its not a "special" item

Possess him? it was either Sappho or First that said Zelda was not even inhabiting her body at the time....

lol lower than Links? Link is at best a 10/20+ tonner with an item,

and the master sword turns Ganon to stone

Kain can slice him to pieces. Link holds back prob because its a game for yougner viewers, if he can pierce Ganon he could have sliced him into bits and buried him like Kain will. If he does not rip his soul out.

TK Kain could stop Ganon with just as much ease...

Kain slows time

1. Play a Zelda Game. His was impaled by the light blade not the master sword at his execution.
2. Kain could teleport and when he uses the Blood Reaver equipped with the Dimension fragment he can then teleport multiple times in succesion
3. They are clearly idiots. Ganondorf had already kicked her ass and had her unconcious hanging as an ornament
4. Throws Gorons with no strength enhancers
5. When did he turn to stone?
6. How can Kain slice him to pieces when the master sword has not? Link doesnt hold back, Ganondorf does as PIS so that Link can beat him. LOL @ rip his soul out. Ganondorf will not take enough damage from kain for that to be effective
7. Yet he cant stop Galen. hmmmm. Ganondorf can tk from different dimensions.
8. the quote says stop oppenent in time. that is refering to his projectile attack that stops his opponent. you make it seem like he has time control like noz. Ganondorf easily dodges link's arrows he can easily dodge kains projectile magic. Advantage Ganondorf.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
BT if you keep repressing Ganon's insane durability you'll get a tumor. And we all know you don't want that to happen.

2UAOLg76Bbg

i had that as a ringtone

Burning thought
1. Play a Zelda Game. His was impaled by the light blade not the master sword at his execution.
2. Kain could teleport and when he uses the Blood Reaver equipped with the Dimension fragment he can then teleport multiple times in succesion
3. They are clearly idiots. Ganondorf had already kicked her ass and had her unconcious hanging as an ornament
4. Throws Gorons with no strength enhancers
5. When did he turn to stone?
6. How can Kain slice him to pieces when the master sword has not? Link doesnt hold back, Ganondorf does as PIS so that Link can beat him. LOL @ rip his soul out. Ganondorf will not take enough damage from kain for that to be effective
7. Yet he cant stop Galen. hmmmm. Ganondorf can tk from different dimensions.
8. the quote says stop oppenent in time. that is refering to his projectile attack that stops his opponent. you make it seem like he has time control like noz. Ganondorf easily dodges link's arrows he can easily dodge kains projectile magic. Advantage Ganondorf.

1. Ive seen it, I thought that was the master sword the Sages were useing, regardless it shows that Ganon can be pierced by other swords other than the Mastersword, so what if it didnt kill him? I would like to see him come back when Kain rips him in half...or Kratos or Dante for that matter.

2. yes so? and with the powers Kratos gains over his games he can fire typhons bow, usea gorgons head and has the magic of Atlas and Chronos....whats your point? the fragment that slots in the reaver is always there once Kain gains it...its not a powerup, its a canon add on to the sword, considering this is Kain wilth all abilities, it exists...

3. Sappho an idiot yet Screampaste and moocow are not? Sappho is not the one who claims 1000 ton link....

5. Windwaker I think, he puts the sword in ganons head and he turns to stone...

6. The master sword is not as powerful as the reaver and Link has not tried to slice Ganon to pieces, the master sword has stuck in Ganon over and over again, why Link does not cut him into bits is beyond me..and not enough damage? Kain does not need to damage Ganon...its a spell, Kain casts it...Ganons soul is gone, unless your talking the gameplay mechanics of the reaver..sorry but theres never been a gameplay mechanic like that for the soul reaver, certainly not in canon. As Kain says himself, strike and his soul is devoured. and if gameplay is anything to go by, he will explode after losing his soul, or dissolve.

7. No he cant touch Galens Tk.....

8. yeh, his projectile attack stops them in time (gameplay)....problem is Kain can also slow time around him which will slow Ganon so Kain wont even hardly have to aim....just casually walk up to ganon and decapitate him...he has no chance. He does not dodge links arrows while slowed to a crawl in time wink

SuperLuigi
prove reaver is superior to master sword. then prove kain can slow down time. prove kain can take a powerful being soul with just a touch, while the being is at full strength.

Windwaker Ganondorf didnt have the triforce. the gameplay that projectile stops the opponent in time not time itself. so prove those statements for me since you made the claim. otherwise it will remain advantage Ganondorf. oh with kratos who has yet to be introduced in the fight.

ArtificialGlory
prove reaver is superior to master sword. then prove kain can slow down time. prove kain can take a powerful being soul with just a touch, while the being is at full strength.

Windwaker Ganondorf didnt have the triforce. the gameplay that projectile stops the opponent in time not time itself. so prove those statements for me since you made the claim. otherwise it will remain advantage Ganondorf. oh with kratos who has yet to be introduced in the fight.

There were videos floating around that show Kain slowing down time.

EDIT: The best video I could find right now. I'm sure there are better ones.

Linking YouTube videos directly here never works for me, so here's just the URL.
1:53
watch?v=JvCOiIZF2GI

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
There were videos floating around that show Kain slowing down time.

EDIT: The best video I could find right now. I'm sure there are better ones.

Linking YouTube videos directly here never works for me, so here's just the URL.
1:53
watch?v=JvCOiIZF2GI

JvCOiIZF2GI

JvCOiIZF2GI

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
JvCOiIZF2GI

JvCOiIZF2GI

Oh, so all you need are the numbers? Thanks, didn't know that.

Burning thought

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/weapons.php

The soul reaver is an incredible weapon, do you not realise this? first it can slow time, move Kain through dimensions at incredible speed, make all enemies around him fight eachother or even control energy (in the form of lightning in gameplay). And thats its normal powers, Kains reaver is imbued with Raziel which would give it all the elemental powers, fire, wind, earth etc....and Raziels soul itself that devours the souls of enemies it touches. The blade also has many effects that it is inflicts on those it strikes based on all its elements, the Earth and time slow the enemy, dimension strikes all entities nearby with similiar force, energy fires lightning from the blade as it hits. And you think the master sword has anything? hell the Sword can cause major damage and pain to a being such as the Elder God who is beyond anything in LoZ, at least beyond anything the MS strikes since I highly doubt it has sliced the gods of hyrule.

No, in gameplay Kain fires the projectile and it freezes his opponent in time:

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

I would imagine out of gameplay there would be no projectile since that portion of the spell only makes sense in gameplay balance as well as the limits of the controller at the time. Although that cannotbe proven so we will stick with projectiles:

Although note that Kain never states a projectile or a blast in any of his own lore descriptions of the incapacitate, mind stun, mind control etc, only the gameplay claims projectiles and Kain states a projectile on blood gout....which leads to it likely not having a projectile.

Although I am talking about what A.G has shown, the reaver can slow time around Kain by about 50%, probably more outside of gameplay but around 50% is roughly shown. Either way, Ganon slowed as well as Kratos means they are dead meat....

Heres a time slow AOE vid of my own:

6:30-6:48

8KHYFh2C6c

"sigh" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8KHYFh2C6c

SuperLuigi
i never downplayed the reaver's power i know its strong i asked you to prove it stronger than the master sword. can he inspire hate on boss level creatures? i will give you he slows time. but doesnt kratos as well? and im interested in how he will pull it off if ganondorf tk's him.

MooCowofJustice
Kain still loses due to not being able to harm Ganondorf. He can slow time all he wants though.

Burning thought
The master sword has done nothing other than its petty apparent power to reflect evil which it seems to also be poor at if it cant kill Ganon, has it shown anything worth noting?

I am not sure, theres no bosses in Defiance where he can inspire hate since theres only one enemy at a time...not that its relevant....why would the gameplay title and mechanic of a "boss" help anyone? Kratos is not a boss...

Kratos slows time when he is in the vicinity of a special object found on the levels of the three sisters, I doubt there are any in hyrule.

If Ganon TKs him I would be very surprised he does something so poor and pathetic, Kain can escape TK with his lowly mist power, or a teleport. It takes him as you can see by the video very very little time to start the time reaver power. As soon as he appears next to Ganon and kratos they may as well be made out of paper and be as weak as small animals since they cannot touch him or stop him. He will effortlessly strangle the life out of them with his grubby claws.

MooCowofJustice
Ganon can TK the mist form.

Burning thought
If someone can indeed show me Ganon Tking a weather formation then teleport works just as well if not better, afterall escpaing TK and giving yourself some room between your opponents is better than just escape.

SuperLuigi
how can kain fight if he is mist?

Burning thought
He cant but the mist form will break the TK, so when Kain goes solid he can start his attack again, you just mentioned Tk and I told you the counter. Teleport or mist, mist form can be attained almost instantly in a second and takes just as long to return back to physical Kain.

Also I wonder if Kain can turn his opponents into mist, it would be quite funny to have Ganon turn into mist and be swept away on the wind....

SuperLuigi
wouldnt the tk prevent kain from transforming? show kain escaping something comparable to tk then i'll give it to him.

Burning thought
Thats a crude thing to claim Superluigi, no Kain has not escaped from TK useing mist form because Kain is never canonically Tked, thing is do you know what Tk is? its a physical force constraining in this case Kain, Ganon cannot constrain Kain if Kain is made out of a moist gas now can he? no.....(unless ofc you can prove as I said before, he can TK a gas)

MooCowofJustice
Ganon CAN TK the Mist form. He will not escape Ganon.

SuperLuigi
i know what it is. so basically nothing is shown kain being tk'd so he couldnt have possibly escaped with mist, what we have is an unknown unknown.

Burning thought
If you know what it is, you can understand why its impossible for Ganon to touch mist with his Tk by normal Tking methods, so its not an unkown, we simply know Kain has not done it in Canon but we know what mist is, know what Tk is and can make a logical conclusion.

MooCowofJustice
Ganon can TK a Light Spirit. Which is either light, or a spirit. Pretty sure he can TK mist.

Mist isn't as hard to TK as you might think either, its halfway between TKing a liquid and a gas, since what makes it mist is a lot of water vapor mixed in.

Burning thought
Its particles of moisture are so small it may as well be a gas and what do you mean not as hard as I might think? thats still hard, if all yuove done is TK liquids or solids, anything near a gas would be difficult.

And a light spirit? show me....ive seen a lot of Ganon feats, I am usually disapointed when I actually see them. Its probably got the name of light spirit but seems more solid, or what he does is simply not TK at all "shrug".

But anyway, dont herring, ive given two ways for Kain to easily escape Tk and Kain being too fast for Ganon to do it is probably another one, tharts 3 ways Kain could escape. We dont need to debate mist particles...

Kain wins this with ease, with or without the help of Kratos who is an unwilling pawn ready to control if he needs some lightning/bow support....

MooCowofJustice
Its particles of moisture are so small it may as well be a gas and what do you mean not as hard as I might think? thats still hard, if all yuove done is TK liquids or solids, anything near a gas would be difficult.

And a light spirit? show me....ive seen a lot of Ganon feats, I am usually disapointed when I actually see them. Its probably got the name of light spirit but seems more solid, or what he does is simply not TK at all "shrug".

But anyway, dont herring, ive given two ways for Kain to easily escape Tk and Kain being too fast for Ganon to do it is probably another one, tharts 3 ways Kain could escape. We dont need to debate mist particles...

Kain wins this with ease, with or without the help of Kratos who is an unwilling pawn ready to control if he needs some lightning/bow support....

The mist form you seen Kain in is a lot more dense than most mist. Its way easier to TK than you make it out to be.

We've been through this before, I will not show you anything, and in this case you've already seen it at least three times. Its the same video of Zant TKing Midna.

You love to forget things about Ganon, say Kain teleports out of TK. Ganon can Teleport too. Its a lot faster than any Kain teleport as well.

Nobody in this thread can hurt Ganon.

Burning thought
The mist form you seen Kain in is a lot more dense than most mist. Its way easier to TK than you make it out to be.

We've been through this before, I will not show you anything, and in this case you've already seen it at least three times. Its the same video of Zant TKing Midna.

You love to forget things about Ganon, say Kain teleports out of TK. Ganon can Teleport too. Its a lot faster than any Kain teleport as well.

Nobody in this thread can hurt Ganon.

Is that so? when has it be TKed to prove this theory?

ok brilliant, go away then....

pff, I doubt it, Ganons teleport..hmm, I am not sure ive seen that one either...

fanfiction ftw

MooCowofJustice
Is that so? when has it be TKed to prove this theory?

ok brilliant, go away then....

pff, I doubt it, Ganons teleport..hmm, I am not sure ive seen that one either...

fanfiction ftw

Doesn't have to be. You can see just by looking at it that it has a lot more water in it than normal mist. Its probably closer to TKing a liquid than it is to TKing a gas.

:O Did you just acknowledge a feat?

That one you probably haven't but I won't be showing you that. If someone else asks for it then sure.

Fix'd.

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
Doesn't have to be. You can see just by looking at it that it has a lot more water in it than normal mist. Its probably closer to TKing a liquid than it is to TKing a gas.

Reach man! reach and you may grasp something! really strain your arm!

MooCowofJustice
Tisk tisk BT. Must you resort to such childish methods?

Burning thought
Your the one reaching my dear, I could either try and make you realise your folly by making a comedic mockery out of it OR be nasty and call you a wally, I chose the former to be less nasty.... smile

MooCowofJustice
Well, even if that was reaching, I'm still right about Ganon being able to TK the mist form. So, I win.

dance

Burning thought
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Delusional.

MooCowofJustice
dance

SuperLuigi
so how is kain supposed to beat ganondorf when he died against raziel? he came back through self resurrection but how long did that take?

Burning thought
In canon Kain did not face Raziel using all his power, also remember that Kain did not have all the power from Raziel e.g. the Soul reaver sword. Kain and Raziel fought but only Raziel fought to kill, Kain fought to stop Raziel.

The resurrection? a few minutes would be my guess, its unknown how long exactly due to the fact Kain is tossed into another dimension then you play as Raziel and its only after that that you get to see what happened to Kain, but based on the fact he was tossed into the demon realm, demons who thought Kain was the enemy to everything they represented AND one of their arch enemies he could not have possibly been lieing on the floor for longer than a few minutes if that.

SuperLuigi
isnt raziel's version of the reaver stronger than kains?

Burning thought
Not really, I mean at full power Kains blood reaver can control time, energy etc, far more useful than Raziels elemental powers however against Raziel Kains reaver is even more deadly because it is made to make him part of it, to make him the soul reaver. Which is what made Raziel tear Kains heart out.

SuperLuigi
so if raziel can tear kains heart out why couldnt kratos?

Gumachi
Kratos can survive after an enormous metal contruction (colossus of rhodes) smashes him and can survive a fair duration while impaled on the blade of Omlypus.

He would've died, and if you look at one of the clips at the beginning of GoWII, Colossus' hand was small.\

@SuperLuigi: Kain has been seen to teleport in cutscenes in Defiance, so it's possible that he doesn't need the "dimentional" reaver. Also, in order to use The Soul Reaver, you have to be weakened, I think.

SuperLuigi
i know he can teleport but he cant in succesion.

Gumachi
Well, while Kain is distracted with Ganon, Kratos comes behind Kain and rips his head off. Also, Kaincan slow only nearby opponents, and thats after his reaver has enough blood.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gumachi
Well, while Kain is distracted with Ganon, Kratos comes behind Kain and rips his head off. Also, Kaincan slow only nearby opponents, and thats after his reaver has enough blood.

Hes not going to be just distracted, as I said he just slows nearby opponents, Kratos coming up behind Kain counts as nearby furthermore Kain can teleport as you well know, so Kain can teleport right next to his foe instead of waiting them to come to him. Tbh this is another fight where kratos is useless, if Ganon is a teleporter too then they will both be teleporting around the battlefield, maybe even fighting in the air through teleportation...not that the battle will take long, one of these dimentionally quick teleports will take both of them.

Also the blood thing is a gameplay mechanic, not to mension the reaver after becoming the soul reaver takes souls not blood anyway.
i know he can teleport but he cant in succesion.

You seen the last vid in Kains respect thread? he teleports quickly 4/5 times in succession......thats with the reavers teleport...

Normally Kain can teleport over and over again, he does it in Soul reaver 1, its just not as fast.

so if raziel can tear kains heart out why couldnt kratos?

He could in theory, but then Kratos is not going to get teh chance, the only reason Raziel got that close was because Kain was not even trying to hurt him and was under a fair amount of PIS, theres no chance Kratos is going to get that close especially with Kain being faster.

MooCowofJustice
Ahaha, no, needing blood for the spell is not a gameplay mechanic. If it is then so is Link needing rupees for his magic armor.

I find this exceptionally hilarious, because I expected you to dismiss it as a gameplay mechanic as well.

Burning thought
Thats probably a gameplay mechanic as well, I would agree...theres no way in realistic canon having money=energy for the use of armour unless its got a slot on the front saying "only takes 20 rupees" or something smile

Well thats because it is, the A.I in the battle between Kain and Raziel use their reaver spells constantly, even twice in a row, the idea that the blade needs to absorb blood to use powers that are attached to it makes no sense either. The reaver is simply a blood siphoning weapon, it has no container on it that holds blood for when Kain uses powers from it, which are just slotted piecies, I cant see how a square rune can require blood to function and how this blood somehow connects to the rune. Furthermore how does it activate? Kain simply raises it in the air or does a small movement which indicates all he has to do is think to use it, what does the blood so suddenly flow out of the blade and enters the runes? no...

But anyway, that was a rant, the blood requirement is something only seen in gameplay, and even in gameplay this is broken by the Raziel vs Kain A.I

SuperLuigi
i was talking about without the dimension fragment

Gumachi
@BT: Kain probably wouldn't know if he was behind him. Hell, he probably wouldn't be fast enough to react.

Burning thought
Without an upgraded reaver Kain has shown to be able to teleport several times, just not as fast as the dimentional fragment. Check my vid in my bio if you want to see him teleport over and over. theres no logic behind him not being able to tleeport more than once anyway tbh.

@BT: Kain probably wouldn't know if he was behind him. Hell, he probably wouldn't be fast enough to react.

The time reaver has nothing to do with how fast Kain can react and furthermore Kains faster than kratos....hes not much quicker than a man...

Mist form being faster still which is Kains main form to dodge.

MooCowofJustice
Thats probably a gameplay mechanic as well, I would agree...theres no way in realistic canon having money=energy for the use of armour unless its got a slot on the front saying "only takes 20 rupees" or something smile

Well thats because it is, the A.I in the battle between Kain and Raziel use their reaver spells constantly, even twice in a row, the idea that the blade needs to absorb blood to use powers that are attached to it makes no sense either. The reaver is simply a blood siphoning weapon, it has no container on it that holds blood for when Kain uses powers from it, which are just slotted piecies, I cant see how a square rune can require blood to function and how this blood somehow connects to the rune. Furthermore how does it activate? Kain simply raises it in the air or does a small movement which indicates all he has to do is think to use it, what does the blood so suddenly flow out of the blade and enters the runes? no...

But anyway, that was a rant, the blood requirement is something only seen in gameplay, and even in gameplay this is broken by the Raziel vs Kain A.I

Don't go using realism Mr. "fiction doesn't have realistic physics."

It sounds like a requirement for the spell, just like Link needs to have rupees in his wallet to make the magic armor work.

Burning thought
Don't go using realism Mr. "fiction doesn't have realistic physics."

It sounds like a requirement for the spell, just like Link needs to have rupees in his wallet to make the magic armor work.

I am not talking about accurate physics...you cant use gameplay mechanics as a reason for realistic fiction.

As I said, gameplay mechanic, only mentioned in gameplay, only seen in gameplay and the mechanic is even broken and changed in gameplay when the game suits it....theres no canon behind Kain having to use blood to power slotted fragements....or powers

ScreamPaste
Ganon soloes.

Calls down twilight, and obliterates Kain when Kain cannot even detect him. Kain can't harm Ganondorf anyway, so this is spite.

Gumachi
What's with the no-limit fallacy? If Kain couldn't hurt Ganon, I could easily say Ganon couldn't KILL Kain.

ScreamPaste
It's not a no limit fallacy, Kain's never shown himself to be strong enough to replicate the attack Midna laid on Ganon, and Ganon was totally unhurt.

Burning thought
He always uses a no limits fallacy, Ganon has no real feats at all and Ganon can definatley not barely harm Kain, let alone kill him. And stop useing that nonsense as a durability feat, Midna launched magic at a spiritual form of Ganondorf, a disembodied head whos like cannot be assumed to have the same durability or statistics as all of Ganons more typical forms....the whole scene is extremely vague.

Even if we assume it true, Ganon cannot suffer his soul being ripped out, his blood being drained and loseing his powers to Kain OR being frozen in time...

Gumachi
The time reaver has nothing to do with how fast Kain can react and furthermore Kains faster than kratos....hes not much quicker than a man...

Mist form being faster still which is Kains main form to dodge.

They're only slowed by 50%, I think. Kain isn't either.

EDIT: Isn't Ganon basically someone with powers of a god, lol?

Burning thought
Kain is not slowed, it was as I said a bait in another thread, no canon of the sword states it as slowing Kain, merely his enemies around him. Kain moves at his usual gameplay speed as shown in the video I have provided. the 50% is a rough estimate, I personally think its more as the character in question that was being slowed in my video is useually quicker than that, infact so is Kains TK throw of enemies.

Ganon uses the triforce of power, which seems to be enchanted with some sort of godly energies although the effects on Ganon himself seem very limited, he has to resort to some poor tactics like turning into a large and seemingly mindless beast half the time...useing size over actual power.

ScreamPaste
Lol, you honestly think Kain's going to steal Ganon's soul? Now that's a laughable concept.

Ganon calls down twilight and steals Kain's soul for teh lulz.

Edit: Yeah, Gumachi, Ganon has the powers of a goddess of power, who created the earth and sculpted it with her arms.

ArtificialGlory
Actually, Kain does slow down a small bit too.

Burning thought
Yes, Ganons soul is fair game, one slash, Ganon drops dead.

lol calls down twilight? youve never shown this, its probably a really slow or useless ability or another character under Ganons orders did it or something...

lol dont lie, Ganon is never shown to be able to use any powers that the goddess who made that piece of the triforce represents.

Gumachi
Edit: Yeah, Gumachi, Ganon has the powers of a goddess of power, who created the earth and sculpted it with her arms.

Sounds like Kratos -- minus the created the earth part, though.

@BT: Since when was Kain about to slash someone once and their soul is in the Reaver?

Burning thought
Since Blood omen 1, the only time he has the soul reaver, ive shown the quote in this thread. One strike and it devours souls in canon. In gameplay its displayed as their bodies exploding.

ScreamPaste
1. facepalmx No limit fallacy/trolling/wrong/lol.
2. He does it instantly with a thought, and useless? Kain will br unable to see, percieve, or attack Ganon. He's reduced to a soul.
3. Ganon with the bulk of his power pinned down managed to break a seal laid on him by the goddesses themselves.

MooCowofJustice
Kain does not have the strength to break Ganon's skin. Nor will he escape any of Ganon's TK, or soul raping.

Ganon could punch Kain and disintegrate him.

Burning thought
I think this is a twilight power Zant probably used, not Ganon smile ive heard of it before.

Gumachi
It seemed as the quote was more figuratively than literally.

ScreamPaste
Where do Zant's powers come from? Ganon.

Burning thought
Well actually, Zant's power may come from Ganon, not necesserily his powers also was Zant not a sorceror or some kind of entity of power before Ganon came along? Ganon just gave him a great edge.

ScreamPaste
Nope, before Ganon Zant's a powerless nobody.

MooCowofJustice
Midna would be the only Twili to still use the tribes magic. Everyone else in the Twilight Realm is powerless.

Burning thought
Is this actually stated or assumed? they are afterall from the Zeldapedia descendants from sorcerers as a race, I find it hard to believe Zant is completely powerless, and their from the twilgiht realm which makes sense because thats what this power sounds like.

This still does not back up Ganon having all the powers Zant has.....

MooCowofJustice
Zant has no powers. He even stats that his power comes to him from his god. It's highlighted in the same video thats used to prove Zant's TK, and that I said proves how Ganon can TK Kain's mist form. The same video you've been shown before at least three times.

XanatosForever
1. facepalmx No limit fallacy/trolling/wrong/lol.
2. He does it instantly with a thought, and useless? Kain will br unable to see, percieve, or attack Ganon. He's reduced to a soul.
3. Ganon with the bulk of his power pinned down managed to break a seal laid on him by the goddesses themselves.

no expression That's a hell of a facepalm.

Kain mists to escape TK, Ganon catches as soon as he reforms. Stalemate. Unless Kratos can catch Kain at just the right time for a strike after being caught.

Burning thought
Sounds ot me like Zant cannot even use this twilight power on a whim, he had to fight across the land in several campaigns against the people of hyrule, its only when Zelda adjudicates does he cover the land in twilight.

MooCowofJustice
Where the hell did you come up with that?

Xan, Ganon can TK Kain's mist form. He TKs a light spirit.

Burning thought
Zeldapedia.

Xan Kain can teleport to escape TK anyway and slash Ganon killing him in the process, or create space between them to use time slow.

MooCowofJustice
I really don't think Zant had to campaign at all. The Gerudo Desert is like..right there... >_>

Gumachi
If he teleports away, how can he slash Ganon?

Burning thought
Thats what it says:

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Zant

Is there even a video or scene showing him doing this? it sounds the sort of move thats extremely slow or at least ineffective. Kain could escape it anyway.

If he teleports away, how can he slash Ganon?

I am listing his choices, he could either teleport away to create the repel shield to stop magic and his time field so that his opponents are screwed if he teleports next to them. Or he could teleport slash Ganon and Kratos.

MooCowofJustice
There's nothing in Twilight Princess to suggest him campaigning...Where the hell did they get that?

Actually it happened instantaneously after he defeated the Light Spirit. Without a light spirit to protect the area, it probably happens automatically.

Burning thought
I dont know, maybe you missed something. Thats what they stated, I doubt they made up the campainging and Zelda giving up her throne.

Whats funny is that Dumah shows Vampires can be far more dangerous as wraiths/spirits than as actual physical forms. Not to mension Kain is pretty much a spirit controlling a physical form, his power comes from his essence.

Although I want to see this "instanteous" transformation. Apprently not all the world was taken,the wiki points out that link in a town elseware was unharmed, same with the town.

MooCowofJustice
I remember Zelda willingly giving up her throne, but all that we see is Zant barging into the castle and his twilight beasts kicking the soldiers' asses.

Its in the same video as the Zant TK.

Burning thought
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMB9zKgR5f0

this one? this does not look like anything to do with instantly turning anyone into a spirit...or the world, or Zelda leaving the throne to Zant and having him turn the world to twilight....

ScreamPaste
Watch the video again, BT. He instantly defeats all three, the light spirit, Link, and Midna with TK, then he turns Link into a wolf by calling down Twilight, which appens instantly. They pull a neat camera panning trick, by swigning behind Zant and when thgey come to his other side, Link's a wolf. Link gets this shape because he has the triforce of courage, everyone else is reduced to a spirit.

That video alone shows TK, calling down twilight, and shows you him tellin you hwere his power comes from. Ganon. Midna cannot teleport out of his TK, either.

MooCowofJustice
People turn into spirits when the world is engulfed in Twilight. And when Zant TKs the Light Spirits ball of light into the water, the area turned to Twilight. That's why you see the black squares.

Damn, I love that scene. Midna getting pwned never gets old.

Burning thought
Watch the video again, BT. He instantly defeats all three, the light spirit, Link, and Midna with TK, then he turns Link into a wolf by calling down Twilight, which appens instantly. They pull a neat camera panning trick, by swigning behind Zant and when thgey come to his other side, Link's a wolf. Link gets this shape because he has the triforce of courage, everyone else is reduced to a spirit.

That video alone shows TK, calling down twilight, and shows you him tellin you hwere his power comes from. Ganon. Midna cannot teleport out of his TK, either.

no means instant, its just slammed into a wall and thats not TK, if its a spirit hes useing another power since you cannot physically grab the non physical. Looks like a magic blast.

Also this looks like a plot event special to that scene....as soon as that spirit fall back into the water the twilight appears, then suddenly after midna is teleproted away it disapears and the area is back to normal....

ScreamPaste
Play the damn game, BT.

And yeah, Zant's TK is obviously able to effect spirits, it does so. And lol? Because Zant teleported her out of the twilight field to die.

Burning thought
Unless its stated as TK then its not necesserily Tk, looks like a magic wave of force to me, his body flashed as he did it.

Her being out of the field does not mean it ceases to exist....its just not there even if shes not..

ScreamPaste
It behaves just like TK, the visible wave is probably just an effect to show force. Watch how he makes Midna his ***** with it.

This part doesn't make sense. Who said the twilight ceased to exist..?

MooCowofJustice
The area turned to normal because Zant activated the Light Spirits power so he could turn Midna into a being of the light world.

Burning thought
Its not TK because Tk is physical forces, you cannot affect spirit with physical forces and if its not factually stated to be TK then you cannot assume such. He can move midna around but his actual wave looks magical with his glowing flash.

3:06 is disapears and is gone afterwards.

MooCowofJustice
Its gone because the Light Spirit is active again. The only reason it stayed that way is because Zant didn't give enough of a shit to wreck the Light Spirit again.

Whether its TK or Magic, Kain gets wrecked by it.

ScreamPaste
Zant/Ganon's TK obviously can, because it does in that video.

at 3:06, Zant exposes the light spirit, dispelling the twilight.

Burning thought

Whether its TK or Magic, Kain gets wrecked by it.

Not really, kain could do the same to Ganon if not more....furthermore he can escape it with ease through teleport/mist. Killing both Ganon and Kratos before they can react, or are slowed in time to do with as he pleases.

ScreamPaste
Every blunder at once. big grin

You're ignoring evidence again.

Ganon simply calls down Twilight, Kain cannot detect Ganon, and gets soul raped.

Whatever it is, it does axactly what TK does, better. It's more powerful than anythign Kain has, and cannot be teleported out of. Ignore evidence more.

MooCowofJustice
Can't be mist formed out of either. You really are just blatantly ignoring evidence now.

Burning thought
Every blunder at once. big grin

You're ignoring evidence again.

Ganon simply calls down Twilight, Kain cannot detect Ganon, and gets soul raped.

Whatever it is, it does axactly what TK does, better. It's more powerful than anythign Kain has, and cannot be teleported out of. Ignore evidence more.

how do you know he can? first Zant did it, second Zant did not seem to do it on a whim, it simply happened when the light spirit was defeated so he may not even be able to call on it when he wants to. Cannot detect ganon, he can see spirits, souls and can sense the EG who is a multimdentional entity, both spectoral and physical to certain extents. no such thing as not detecting. Soul raped? the reavers slashed Kain many times on raziels arm, it does not take his soul, not to mension a vampire soul in LOK as Dumah shows is more dangerous than a physical one. So youll simply have Kain wielding the wraith blade against a helpless spirit of Ganon....

Kain can escape this fate with a teleport anyway.

lol more powerful than anything Kain has, stop lieing, and its not better than TK, and nothing states it cannot be teleported out of either.

ScreamPaste
It affects spirits big grin It can inst-pwn a light spriit, which would, btw, rape Kain. It can't be teleported out of, Midna can teleport, and discorporate, and is left helpless.

And no. Lol. Being able to detect the EG =/= being able to see beings in the twilight field. Kain'll be totally helpless, and his soul will get raped.

MooCowofJustice
how do you know he can? first Zant did it, second Zant did not seem to do it on a whim, it simply happened when the light spirit was defeated so he may not even be able to call on it when he wants to. Cannot detect ganon, he can see spirits, souls and can sense the EG who is a multimdentional entity, both spectoral and physical to certain extents. no such thing as not detecting. Soul raped? the reavers slashed Kain many times on raziels arm, it does not take his soul, not to mension a vampire soul in LOK as Dumah shows is more dangerous than a physical one. So youll simply have Kain wielding the wraith blade against a helpless spirit of Ganon....

Kain can escape this fate with a teleport anyway.

lol more powerful than anything Kain has, stop lieing, and its not better than TK, and nothing states it cannot be teleported out of either.

Hmm...I know!

Reach man! reach and you may grasp something! really strain your arm!

Burning thought
It affects spirits big grin It can inst-pwn a light spriit, which would, btw, rape Kain. It can't be teleported out of, Midna can teleport, and discorporate, and is left helpless.

And no. Lol. Being able to detect the EG =/= being able to see beings in the twilight field. Kain'll be totally helpless, and his soul will get raped.

false.

Midna can=/=Midna did/tried? stop baseless speculation ty very much and relying on overhype based on PIS.

twilight field just sounds like the spectoral plane, and no, Ganon cannot use this power, furthermore he will be destroyed before he can call it since Kain is quicker than he is. If it affected Kain then it will be Ganon who will be soul raped.

MooCowofJustice
BT's last post was hilarious in every way possible.

ScreamPaste
1. Kain has no speed feats that put him anywhere close to that fast.
2. Midna was rendered entirely helpless and even was foribly held near Zant so he could hit on her in a creepy way.
3. Twilight field is an overlapping dimension. Kain would be on the outside, unable to see Ganon, who can see Kain.
4. No, Kain will not be able to detect Ganon, it's a one way deal. Ganon will be in the twilight, Kain outside, wondering where Ganon is. Then Ganon tears his soul from him. big grin
5. Your entire argument is one big falacy, an overhype of Kain, and an attempted downplay on Ganon.
6. Yes, Ganon can use this power, he's the one who gave it to Zant.

Burning thought
1. Kain has no speed feats that put him anywhere close to that fast.
2. Midna was rendered entirely helpless and even was foribly held near Zant so he could hit on her in a creepy way.
3. Twilight field is an overlapping dimension. Kain would be on the outside, unable to see Ganon, who can see Kain.
4. No, Kain will not be able to detect Ganon, it's a one way deal. Ganon will be in the twilight, Kain outside, wondering where Ganon is. Then Ganon tears his soul from him. big grin
5. Your entire argument is one big falacy, an overhype of Kain, and an attempted downplay on Ganon.
6. Yes, Ganon can use this power, he's the one who gave it to Zant.

1. One teleport slash will end Ganon.

2. So? still no shown use of teleportation or that she actually tried...

3. So its a dimension? dimentional teleport ftw, its nothing to stop Kain, and in a spiritual form he is a vampire wraith which as Dumah shows can be even more deadly.

4. prove this. Kain can detect souls and the dead, he will detect Ganon.

5. false

6. False, he gave power to Zant, not "powers", thus what Zant can do with this power can be very diffrent to what Ganon can do with his own power. big grin

MooCowofJustice
Dude, BT, why are you still talking? If you were intelligent you could put Mr. Fantastic out of a job.

Play a freaking Zelda game, seriously.

Gumachi
This shit is getting funnier and funnierdurlaugh

Burning thought
Kain can see through several dimensions, this does not seem any diffrent, it would seem Ganon has no chance. First this ability is based on sending the twilight into hyrule, problem with this is, Kain could escape the area nad will be all over Kratos and Ganon before they know it, useing teleport and time slowing then time freezing. A simply blood shower will drain both of their life and they drop dead.

Even if Kain "lets" Ganon use this twilgiht power, it touches him and turns him into spirit, he becomes even more powerful since as Dumah shows vampires in spirit form get stronger, far stronger.....Kains soul reaver even being a spiritual weapon will also come with him so youll only make him more powerful. gj Ganon, who will then die as his helpess twilight form is destroyed.

Also post defiance Kain has the power of Raziel, which includes light and darkness. Light will dispell the darkness of the twlight while darkness will render Kain invisible so we will have a teleporting invsible entity who slows time and rips out your blood and spirit gaining your powers and Ganon the featless wonder based on speculation can defeat him? lolz indeed.. durlaugh

ScreamPaste
I agree, your post IS pretty funny, BT.

Here's why;
1. If Kain teleports out of the area, he's BFR'd.
2. If he doesn't. He dies.
3. He's too slow to stop Ganon.
4. He's not powerful enough to harm Ganon.

Burning thought
1. No because he did it himself and can return/go as he pleases, BFR is when you cannot return.
2. Theres nothing Ganon can do....not by real feats or abilities.
3. Ganon is not fast at all...
4. Really? even the Screampaste Ganon can be harmed by the abilties i listed, hes not immune to blood powers or time incapaciation so dont even try it. And his soul has no resistance either.

ScreamPaste
Even if 3 and 4 were true, they're not, Kain never gets to attack Ganon, so they're moot.

haermm

MooCowofJustice
This takes place in Hyrule field, if Kain leaves the area, he has given up. He won't Blood Shower before he gets TKed.

Kain will not see Ganon at all.

"Ganon the featless wonder" made me ****ing lol. Ganon is better than Kain in every conceivable way.

ScreamPaste
Ganon's what Kain wants to be when he grows up.

Burning thought
This takes place in Hyrule field, if Kain leaves the area, he has given up. He won't Blood Shower before he gets TKed.

Kain will not see Ganon at all.

"Ganon the featless wonder" made me ****ing lol. Ganon is better than Kain in every conceivable way.

False, thats the battle area but BFR is when you are removed from a battlefield but cannot return to it.

lol before hes Tked? then Ganon is screwed because at that point Kain teleports behind him and cleaves his head in half. Or TK's back and tosses Ganon head first into the ground...again...and again.. etc etc

Ganon has no ability to "hide" from Kain, yet Kain has the dark elemental power to go invisible to ganon...

Not at all, its more the other way around.

MooCowofJustice
False, thats the battle area but BFR is when you are removed from a battlefield but cannot return to it.

lol before hes Tked? then Ganon is screwed because at that point Kain teleports behind him and cleaves his head in half. Or TK's back and tosses Ganon head first into the ground...again...and again.. etc etc

Ganon has no ability to "hide" from Kain, yet Kain has the dark elemental power to go invisible to ganon...

Not at all, its more the other way around.

He left the area because it was being engulfed in Twilight. it's not going to stop being engulfed in Twilight. And you can't get back into the Twilight without a being of the Twilight with you. That's the only reason Midna is useful at all.

Kain isn't strong enough, and Kain can't teleport out of it anyway. Can Kain TK without moving his arms?

Invisibility, yeah, that's real helpful when you can't harm your opponent in any way possible.

Haha, Ganon has done things Kain wouldn't be able to do in his wildest dreams.

Gumachi
Isn't the only thing Kain has to do is sip Ganon's blood? And then he'll have Ganon's powers.

MooCowofJustice
He won't do that before he gets wrecked.

I'm not even sure if that would work on Ganon. Has it worked on anything as durable as Ganon?

Burning thought
Isn't the only thing Kain has to do is sip Ganon's blood? And then he'll have Ganon's powers.

its nothing to do with Durability, and yes, once he drinks some of Ganons blood he gains powers from Ganon, thats true. When he takes his soul he will get all the rest of hte powers as well....lulz

He left the area because it was being engulfed in Twilight. it's not going to stop being engulfed in Twilight. And you can't get back into the Twilight without a being of the Twilight with you. That's the only reason Midna is useful at all.

Kain isn't strong enough, and Kain can't teleport out of it anyway. Can Kain TK without moving his arms?

Invisibility, yeah, that's real helpful when you can't harm your opponent in any way possible.

Haha, Ganon has done things Kain wouldn't be able to do in his wildest dreams.

Engulfed in twilight? the wiki claims that Links land was not touched by twilight even when Zant was at rule....and dont forget Kain has the power of light which from the Master sword can stop the twilight...

I dont think so, but then again, Ganon/Zant have not shown to be able to hold a whole body solid, so Kains arms would be free anyway...

lol, what rubbish.

Yeh and Kain has defeated a continent sized multidimentional God with instant regeneration and magics who controls the wheel of fate. while doing that whats Ganon done? defeated by a little kid dressed as legolas? again...and again..and again etc etc roll eyes (sarcastic) very impressive. Kains variety of powers are also incredible.

Gumachi
lmao @ Elder God

Burning thought
What about it? large enough to smother a titan, eats souls, spin the fates of those on Nosgoth and has a magic projectiles. Far beyond anyone or anything Ganon has killed or harmed thats for sure. The E.G would bury hyrule literally....

Gumachi
He's not really that big, in my opinion. I mean, he's nothing but a giant squid that regrows his tentacles lol

Gumachi
What about it? large enough to smother a titan, eats souls, spin the fates of those on Nosgoth and has a magic projectiles. Far beyond anyone or anything Ganon has killed or harmed thats for sure. The E.G would bury hyrule literally....

He couldn't even bury Kain, let along a universe, lol. Funny thing is that he buried himself laughing

Burning thought
An Octopus is more like it, and do you know anything about cthulhu elder gods? their very much like octopus faced humanoids and they were extremely powerful....

Either way hes enormous, he multiplies tentacles, shoots magic from his eyes and his durability has to be impressive. He can smash through rock with ease as well. Spinning the fate of every entity on the world is a big feat as well.

Hyrule is not a universe.....and he didnt bury himself...wtf stop trolling

MooCowofJustice
its nothing to do with Durability, and yes, once he drinks some of Ganons blood he gains powers from Ganon, thats true. When he takes his soul he will get all the rest of hte powers as well....lulz

Engulfed in twilight? the wiki claims that Links land was not touched by twilight even when Zant was at rule....and dont forget Kain has the power of light which from the Master sword can stop the twilight...

I dont think so, but then again, Ganon/Zant have not shown to be able to hold a whole body solid, so Kains arms would be free anyway...

lol, what rubbish.

Yeh and Kain has defeated a continent sized multidimentional God with instant regeneration and magics who controls the wheel of fate. while doing that whats Ganon done? defeated by a little kid dressed as legolas? again...and again..and again etc etc roll eyes (sarcastic) very impressive. Kains variety of powers are also incredible.

Link's land wasn't touched by Twilight, he lives in the Ordona province, and that was the last province they were going to take over. Link stopped them first. The Master Sword is the Blade of Evils Bane. Not the Blade of Light. The Light Arrows are divine power, which I also doubt Kain's light has.

Haha.

Ignore more evidence, because that means you win the argument, right?

Controls the wheel of fate huh? A lot of good that did him if he gets beat by Edwar-- Kain. You make me laugh with your attempts at mockery. Keep them coming, I want to see how creative you can get.

Burning thought
Link's land wasn't touched by Twilight, he lives in the Ordona province, and that was the last province they were going to take over. Link stopped them first. The Master Sword is the Blade of Evils Bane. Not the Blade of Light. The Light Arrows are divine power, which I also doubt Kain's light has.

Haha.

Ignore more evidence, because that means you win the argument, right?

Controls the wheel of fate huh? A lot of good that did him if he gets beat by Edwar-- Kain. You make me laugh with your attempts at mockery. Keep them coming, I want to see how creative you can get.

Doesnt matter, unless something states the fact their divine is the reason they can push back twilight. The light Kains uses is simply the elemental light, it will be a defence against any twilight. And as I said, links land is untoched which means the process obviously is not all touching and instant as you like to think.

Ive already won the argument, my side is not based on baseless speculation and hype remember?

Indeed, a lot of good it did do him, sort of like how Ganons lowly powers will be.

Gumachi
An Octopus is more like it, and do you know anything about cthulhu elder gods? their very much like octopus faced humanoids and they were extremely powerful....

Either way hes enormous, he multiplies tentacles, shoots magic from his eyes and his durability has to be impressive. He can smash through rock with ease as well. Spinning the fate of every entity on the world is a big feat as well.

Hyrule is not a universe.....and he didnt bury himself...wtf stop trolling

Didn't you say squid? No.

He couldn't even kill Raziel, though, nor can he kill Kain.

Now I understand, but I doubt he could do that, because why didn't he just bury Nosgoth? Actually he did, lol. What did he do after Kain teleported away from him? He didn't take a shit laughing

Burning thought
Thats because their immortal.....and far beyond him...

Because he needs Nosgoth silly, its his food....bury himself? how can something that lives under the ground bury itself...its burrowing, as Kain says "youd best burrow deep". fleeing from Kain...

MooCowofJustice
Doesnt matter, unless something states the fact their divine is the reason they can push back twilight. The light Kains uses is simply the elemental light, it will be a defence against any twilight. And as I said, links land is untoched which means the process obviously is not all touching and instant as you like to think.

Ive already won the argument, my side is not based on baseless speculation and hype remember?

Indeed, a lot of good it did do him, sort of like how Ganons lowly powers will be.

The reason the Master Sword protects against Twilight is because its the blade of evil's bane. And there is nothing about Light Arrows pushing back Twilight in Twilight Princess. But they are Divine Power, and that is why they hurt Ganon. Kain's light is not Divine Power.

Really? Well, that's news to me. I guess ignoring evidence really does work. I choose to ignore everything Kain has ever done, which isn't much.

Ganon has an excuse, Link is immune to the majority of his powers and Link is specifically made to defeat him. The EG should be able to make Kain into his plaything, but it couldn't.

Gumachi
If he lives underground, then how can he literally bury Hyrule?

Burning thought
If he lives underground, then how can he literally bury Hyrule?
i dunno, imagine something far larger than a Titan under New york, then imagine the damage it would do if it shook and burrowed and smashed with its millions of tentacles......the citiy would be smashed. Now reflect that knowledge on hyrule, the EG would through its size cause such devastation...

The reason the Master Sword protects against Twilight is because its the blade of evil's bane. And there is nothing about Light Arrows pushing back Twilight in Twilight Princess. But they are Divine Power, and that is why they hurt Ganon. Kain's light is not Divine Power.

Really? Well, that's news to me. I guess ignoring evidence really does work. I choose to ignore everything Kain has ever done, which isn't much.

Ganon has an excuse, Link is immune to the majority of his powers and Link is specifically made to defeat him. The EG should be able to make Kain into his plaything, but it couldn't.

No its pure light, and prove its divine power that harms Ganon only, and not the fact their light. hence their name. it has to be important. And kains light is the counter to darkness wihch is evils element. Not far to say it would do the same.

You already do ignore everything Kain has ever done....

Why should it? Kain is vastly more powerful with more powerful weapons. And most of this sounds like fan speculation, Link immune to most powers? his triforce of courage only protects him from so many things....

MooCowofJustice
I believe its the item description in Wind Waker that quotes it as Divine Power.

Not really, I point out why you have overhyped it.

The Master Sword protects Link from Evil. I don't think we ever really get told what exactly the Triforce of Courage does. Personally I suspect that it adds to durability. That's lovely that it counters darkness, but I believe right now we're talking about Twilight.

Burning thought
I believe its the item description in Wind Waker that quotes it as Divine Power.

Not really, I point out why you have overhyped it.

The Master Sword protects Link from Evil. I don't think we ever really get told what exactly the Triforce of Courage does. Personally I suspect that it adds to durability. That's lovely that it counters darkness, but I believe right now we're talking about Twilight.

You belive or you know?

False

"shrug", is this stated in the canon of the game? I remember there was a lovely list of assumptions in an old thread of how the sword protects Link against anything and everything evil. Twilight is not that diffrent from darkness, similiar element. Twilight is just usually lesser/weaker.

MooCowofJustice
You belive or you know?

False

"shrug", is this stated in the canon of the game? I remember there was a lovely list of assumptions in an old thread of how the sword protects Link against anything and everything evil. Twilight is not that diffrent from darkness, similiar element. Twilight is just usually lesser/weaker.

Well its either Wind Waker or Twilight Princess. Pretty sure its Wind Waker though.

False

Dude. Play a ****ing Zelda game. Twilight is not the same as Darkness or Light in Twilight Princess. As opposed to darkness, its more of a shadow. Either way the Master Sword protects against it.

ScreamPaste
This thread is a lollercoaster...

Elemental light is not the same as the light to smite evil which the light arrows possess, nor is it near as powerful as the light arrows, which are more powerful than even the ice arrow,s which /froze a ****in' volcano./.

did I mention ice arrows can't hurt Ganon?

Kain has no chance, he cannot percieve Ganon, hurt Ganon, cannot escape Ganon, and cannot stop himself from getting destroyed.

Burning thought
This thread is a lollercoaster...

Elemental light is not the same as the light to smite evil which the light arrows possess, nor is it near as powerful as the light arrows, which are more powerful than even the ice arrow,s which /froze a ****in' volcano./.

did I mention ice arrows can't hurt Ganon?

Kain has no chance, he cannot percieve Ganon, hurt Ganon, cannot escape Ganon, and cannot stop himself from getting destroyed.

You cant base arrows of a completly diffrent element on another just because the previous were more powerful. If it did freeze a volcano in canon, the type of enormous volcano I would typically think of when someone says Volcano and not just a tiny fictional one. Then thats a feat for ice arrows. Not light arrows....also prove all this about smiting evil, their still arrows of light, which makes sense their effective against evil since light as a good element opposes darkness as the evil one.

This can be swapped around, Kain can percieve far more dimensional enttiies than Ganon and can go invsiible. Ganon is vulerable to almost all spells Kain possesses and can teleport far quicker than ive seen Ganon teleport. Kain cannot even be destroye,d never has been....hell hes had his point of excistence torn out the heart....whats Ganon had? a kid has stuck his head with a sword several times nad hes been defeated several times. TP seems to show that hes dead as well....

Well its either Wind Waker or Twilight Princess. Pretty sure its Wind Waker though.

False

Dude. Play a ****ing Zelda game. Twilight is not the same as Darkness or Light in Twilight Princess. As opposed to darkness, its more of a shadow. Either way the Master Sword protects against it.

So its more of a shadow than darkness and you dont think a shadow is expelled by light? hell light takes away and even creates shadows.... roll eyes (sarcastic) by the sounds of it light is the greatest weakness of this twilight thing.

MooCowofJustice
You never did answer my question. Why are you still talking?

Burning thought
because although I have completly defeated the fanboy musketeers Moocow and Paste without any argument left to their name other people may indeed have an actual argument/debate to put up for Ganondorf at least.

ScreamPaste
Right right, every blunder at once on your part.
Step 1. Spout nonsense.
Step 2. Claim victory. IE, spout more nonsense.

ares834
This thread is just to funny... Kain can go mist and is invincible. LOL. Teleport-slash for the win... ROFL! I mean Ganon could do the same damn thing!

Burning thought
Show me Ganon doing anything similiar.....and Ganon cant go mist...nor can he drain the blood of his enemies while gaining their abilities. nor can he rip out souls with spells....or freeze opponents in time..or slow several. Theres a great many things the inferior ganon cannot do.

MooCowofJustice
Play a Zelda game.

Gumachi
Raziel steps in and kills Kain xD.

Burning thought
before he can Kain impales him, causes a paradox explosion that destroys barriers between dimensions and the E.G leaps in and shatters hyrule.

MooCowofJustice
The Elder God wouldn't be able to take Hyrule. He gets beaten by Kain, who loses miserably to Ganon.

Burning thought
ho ho ho! you old joker buddy ol pal!

MooCowofJustice
I wasn't joking, The Elder God seriously loses to Kain. I thought you knew that?

Haha, jeez. Its just so funny. He lost to Kain. Kain, of all people!

Burning thought
Ofc he loses the all powerful master of Nosgoth, regulation of magic which translates to energy, mind, spirit and dimension and thats while wielding a sword that would make Ganon faint! hell if the MS is effective against him damn, one tiny slice of the Soul reaver would blast him into piecies.

MooCowofJustice
Lol.

The Master Sword > Soul Reaver.

Ganon > Kain.

That's how it goes. The sooner you learn to accept that the better.

Burning thought
ohh haha! no...

Master sword<<<<Blood reaver before its upgraded....the soul reaver would shatter it and then blast its owner into dust...and still would ganon if hes not even holding the sword...the power of it would just shatter him.

pff, Kain>>>Elder God>>>whole of Hyrule>>>Raziel>>>Ganon

MooCowofJustice
You said it best earlier in the thread.

fanfiction ftw

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>