Snake in Metal Gear Solid vs Master Chief in Halo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
They have all their weapons and abilities. Who wins?

Sin_Volvagia
Master Chief

danteiscool
MC wins unless Snake has weapons that can pierce his armor. then I'd say Snake wins due to him being sneakier. but that's only if his weapons actually can put some hurt on MC.

Q'Anilia
Master Chief watches how Snake fights himself to exhaustion in an attempt to damage the armor of the Chief and Chief then finishes the fight with little effort.

Ms.Marvel
basically yeah.

snake literally has zero weapons that can hurt the chiefs armor.
rpg's machine guns etc will do nothing.

Cyner
This isn't even a fight. Chief 100%. He has the same if not better training and nothing Snake has could put a dent in his armor. Additionally MC's super reflexes and ridiculous strength will put down Snake in an instant.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
basically yeah.

snake literally has zero weapons that can hurt the chiefs armor.
rpg's machine guns etc will do nothing.

Rocket Propelled Grenades would have no effect on MC's armor? Are they that much weaker than a plain ol' rocket? erm

Darkstorm Zero
Rail rifle can plug that armour... javelins, and maybe a thor to the faceplate.

Ms.Marvel
dunno.

a missile from a jet fighter exploded a foot away from him and his armor was uninjured.

NemeBro
Snake wins by besting Master Chief's superior physical attributes using his greater hand-to-hand combat ability.

Ms.Marvel
lol.

NemeBro
POLASKI!

Good to see you're still a...Little man.

Ms.Marvel
its true! dont tell anyone though.

NemeBro
its true! dont tell anyone though. Your secret is safe with me.

*Wonders if anyone will ever get the "little man" reference*

XanatosForever
dunno.

a missile from a jet fighter exploded a foot away from him and his armor was uninjured.

When was this?

Ms.Marvel
Halo: Fall of Reach

XER
Originally posted by NemeBro
Your secret is safe with me.

*Wonders if anyone will ever get the "little man" reference*

I think I do though wouldn't big man be more accurate? laughing out loud

Merc'd
Full charged rail gun to MCs face = dead MC

NemeBro
Originally posted by XER
I think I do though wouldn't big man be more accurate? laughing out loud Ah! Then you DO get the reference? 131

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Merc'd
Full charged rail gun to MCs face = dead MC

and how would he actually even get the gun in his face without dying?

Gumachi
Tripping him and putting the gun in his ****ing face.

SpadeKing
tripping a half ton walking weapon, whose reflexes are 300% better than that of the normal peak human's & that is without the suit that enhance his physical skills even further.

now I want to hear next how he is gonna trip him haermm

NemeBro
With skill and leverage. estahuh

Gumachi
Originally posted by SpadeKing
tripping a half ton walking weapon, whose reflexes are 300% better than that of the normal peak human's & that is without the suit that enhance his physical skills even further.

It was a joke smile

Q'Anilia

Isn't it 500%?

NemeBro
No, 300%.

Q'Anilia
I thought he percieved things five times faster.

NemeBro
Perception and reflexes are not the same thing, humans can perceive things they cannot react to.

Nemesis X
Aren't the laser weapons in Halo more deadly than the Rail Gun in MGS4 because if Chief can take a hit from a Scarab Tank, I think he can handle the rail gun. CQC skills wouldn't harm Chief because the gel in his armor protects him even when he fell from Earth's orbit and crashed. Can Snake survive a crash from orbit? I don't think so.

Ms.Marvel
theyre joking.

everyone knows the chief would kill snake 10/10 times. smile

NemeBro
theyre joking.

everyone knows the chief would kill snake 10/10 times. smile Snake beat Gray Fox, who is faster and stronger than Chief. 131

Gumachi
oh noes

Ms.Marvel
Snake beat Gray Fox, who is faster and stronger than Chief. 131

not when i was playing as him. i had to use cheat codes. 313

Nemesis X

Gray Fox maybe faster but I don't think he's stronger than Chief. Just because Fox was able to prevent REX from squishing him doesn't mean he can be stronger than Chief. John would do the same thing if REX tried to step on him.

Merc'd
and how would he actually even get the gun in his face without dying?

he doesnt have to get it in his face, its a sniper rifle silly smile

Q'Anilia
How fast does the rail round travel?

ScreamPaste
It it's anything like a real railgun, 3000 meters per second, I believe. That's off the top of my head though.

Edit: I was right.

"2kg Tungsten Slug (from Experimental Railgun) 3000 m/s 9843 ft/s 6711 mph "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projectile

Ms.Marvel
it isnt anything like a real railgun though because real railguns are powered by energy producing machines several thousand pounds in weight. a mobile sniper rifle would put out much less energy.

edit-

id actually like to see the specs for this rail gun. theres a MG wiki which lists the fictional weaponry in the MG series. someone find the article for me please.

double-edit: i found it myself. according to the wiki it packs as much punch as a tank turret. despite the thing being huge meaning poor mobility it isnt nearly the size of a regular rail gun leading me to believe it has a lot less speed.

ScreamPaste
Yeah, specs'd be nice, because railguns are one of those experimental weapons which cannot be accurately applied ot fiction.

SpadeKing
$10 says chief is a better sniper

and chief is snake's physical superior so I would bet he would win that fight too. didn't grey fox want snake to win anyway ermm

XanatosForever
Halo: Fall of Reach

At first I was going to call BS, but I do remember reading that book. Still, he was injured within the suit, so he's not invincible.

Ms.Marvel
he got a sprained ankle because the concussive force launched him into the air and he landed wrong.

add in the fact that he was also completely untrained in how to use the suits functions and that that was the first set of armor (whereas by halo 3 he has an upgraded more durable set of armor) and its pretty apparent that even though hes not invincible it'll conceivably take a lot more to take him down then i think snake has in his arsenal.

but tbh it doesnt really matter. in a non-pis/cis environment snake will die before he manages to shoot off any of his guns anyway.

SpadeKing
actually his achilles tendon tore but he still managed to go at a full sprint without slowing.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Gray Fox maybe faster but I don't think he's stronger than Chief. Just because Fox was able to prevent REX from squishing him doesn't mean he can be stronger than Chief. John would do the same thing if REX tried to step on him. Lol no.

REX would clock in at 1,000 tons at least, Chief at his most wanked is a class 60, Chief would be flattened.

Seriously though, this fight is not as much of a stomp as any of you want it to be.

Snake at the very least has the reactions to fight with Chief, actually showing instances of real bullet-timing, the only reason he would lose is he is outclassed in strength and durability.

Q'Anilia
the only reason he would lose is he is outclassed in strength and durability.

Which really is reason enough. They are both bullet-timers, but Chief is stronger and more durable.

Merc'd
It doesnt matter if chief is the better sniper (which he isnt =/), snake has stealth and all it takes is one shot to knock MCs shield out (although maybe not all of it, a headshot will probably knock a good portion of his shield off)

also he has the MGL-140 which he can shoot around 6 rounds into MC while he is staggered by the railgun shot

Q'Anilia
Master Chief walk through a rain of heavy machinegun rounds without it even scratching his armor. He fell through the atmosphere with no injuries or damage on the armor. A military vehicle fell over him without him so much as losing his breath.
Also appearantly a fighter missile exploded by his feet.

I'm pretty sure Snake will need more than one or two rounds with whatever weapon. That is, assuming he hit him given how Chief is not unlikely as fast in terms of dodging bullets.

Ms.Marvel
Lol no.

REX would clock in at 1,000 tons at least, Chief at his most wanked is a class 60, Chief would be flattened.

Seriously though, this fight is not as much of a stomp as any of you want it to be.

Snake at the very least has the reactions to fight with Chief, actually showing instances of real bullet-timing, the only reason he would lose is he is outclassed in strength and durability.

and we both know that snake thrives on pis.

the sheer fact that he has the reflexes to keep up with a man who can dodge bullets, but those reflexes disappear when he fights slower opponents show that his abilities are incredibly inconsistent. in fact hes always just fast enough or just strong to beat his current opponent. its pis all of it.

and snakes stealth doesnt matter. john instantly noticed an insvisble elite from twenty feet away and he wasnt even focusin on it. hes spent ten years killing invisible opponents and snipers. i dont care what the mgs games say. going by whats actually shown the people in that game dont know the meaning of the word "stealth". lol. MGS has some of the worst stealth tactics ive ever seen in an "espionage" video game. laughing out loud it didnt make any sense until the invisibility in the fourth one.

Ms.Marvel
as for "bullet dodging".

Page 3-fall of reach.

he saw it coming first and then dodged it. thats certainly bullet dodging. not only can he perceive bullets moving but he does have the reflexes to dodge them. lets cut the cripes plz.

Merc'd

the sheer fact that he has the reflexes to keep up with a man who can dodge bullets, but those reflexes disappear when he fights slower opponents show that his abilities are incredibly inconsistent. in fact hes always just fast enough or just strong to beat his current opponent. its pis all of it.

and snakes stealth doesnt matter. john instantly noticed an insvisble elite from twenty feet away and he wasnt even focusin on it. hes spent ten years killing invisible opponents and snipers. i dont care what the mgs games say. going by whats actually shown the people in that game dont know the meaning of the word "stealth". lol. MGS has some of the worst stealth tactics ive ever seen in an "espionage" video game. laughing out loud it didnt make any sense until the invisibility in the fourth one.

snake eater didnt have stealth tactics? laughing

Ms.Marvel
no it didnt it had stupid ass ai tactics. laughing out loud

"im going to lay down on the ground with nothing but a jumpsuit colored green on."

*guy walks right by snake and doesnt see him*

no. mgs doesnt know what stealth is. laying on the ****ing ground with a suit colored green isnt stealth dude. laughing out loud

if you want to see what real stealth looks like? see splinter cell. its very fantasized as well but its the most realistic potrayal of actual "stealth" in a game.

Merc'd
no it didnt it had stupid ass ai tactics. laughing out loud

"im going to lay down on the ground with nothing but a jumpsuit colored green on."

*guy walks right by snake and doesnt see him*

no. mgs doesnt know what stealth is. laying on the ****ing ground with a suit colored green isnt stealth dude. laughing out loud

if you want to see what real stealth looks like? see splinter cell. its very fantasized as well but its the most realistic potrayal of actual "stealth" in a game.

Yep, its stealth isnt so amazing anymore but thats not the point, if they start far apart (how far apart do they start by the way), then i doubt MC will see snake right away, and thats enough for snake to get off a few rail gun shots, which will stagger him so he cant move out of the way of the MGL-140s 6 grenades, which will do even more damage or knock him down enough for snake to unload more railgun rounds

Q'Anilia
He dodges bullets after they are shot. You don't think he can dodge grenades?

Ms.Marvel
Yep, its stealth isnt so amazing anymore but thats not the point, if they start far apart (how far apart do they start by the way), then i doubt MC will see snake right away, and thats enough for snake to get off a few rail gun shots, which will stagger him so he cant move out of the way of the MGL-140s 6 grenades, which will do even more damage or knock him down enough for snake to unload more railgun rounds

and youre assuming that the chief will just stand there? infantry doctrine states that if you know that an enemy is in the immediate area but you dont know his location then youre supposed to avoid standing in the open. as soon the fight starts and the chief doesnt know where snake is hes going to immediately bolt to find a less vulnerable area. snake isnt hitting a man running 50 miles an our while laying down. in fact unless snake gets to an elevated position he wont be able to snipe snake at all.

edit- the default distance fighters start out in is i believe 10 meters which is 30 feet. so... john will definitely see him from that distance.

edit- i was horribly wrong. the default distance according to the comic book vs. is 1640 feet. so.. thats a long way.

Merc'd
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
He dodges bullets after they are shot. You don't think he can dodge grenades?

How can he dodge them when he just got shot by a rail gun multiple times and is staggered

Ms.Marvel
i wasnt aware snake could throw grenades over a 1000 feet.

Q'Anilia
How can he dodge them when he just got shot by a rail gun multiple times and is staggered

What numbers are there on the railgun? Because Chief effortlessly dodge bullets, so a number for the speed of the railgun round would be necessary for your argument to work.

The Shagg

How can he be staggered by a Rail gun round that we already pointed out he could dodge?

Merc'd
Originally posted by The Shagg
How can he be staggered by a Rail gun round that we already pointed out he could dodge?

How does he dodge something when he doesnt know where its coming from?

It really depends on the environment, in a flat empty warehouse, MC would probably dominate, but in a desert where at 1000+ feet MC doesnt stand a chance of seeing snake, then snake would have the advantage.

As for Ms Marvel, he doesnt throw the grenades, they are shot out of the mgl140

Ms.Marvel
grenade launchers lob grenades. i dont think he can lob a grenade 1000 feet while laying down.

Merc'd
grenade launchers lob grenades. i dont think he can lob a grenade 1000 feet while laying down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milkor_MGL

this one can shoot grenades 375m

Ms.Marvel
thats how far it can launch it first off. second off if you notice the guy is standing up and using a scope.when using a gun theres a difference between the range it can fire and the range that its accurate at. an AK-47 is accurate up to a thousand meters but its pretty much useless past two hundred.

you realize that 1000 feet is roughly 3 football fields right?

itd be a hard shot to make while staning up and concentrating. shooting while laying down would be almost impossible. add in to the fact that john would only be staggered for about a second and a half before he became mobile again and it seems very unlikely that hell be tagged by any grenades.

Merc'd
thats how far it can launch it first off. second off if you notice the guy is standing up and using a scope.when using a gun theres a difference between the range it can fire and the range that its accurate at. an AK-47 is accurate up to a thousand meters but its pretty much useless past two hundred.

you realize that 1000 feet is roughly 3 football fields right?

itd be a hard shot to make while staning up and concentrating. shooting while laying down would be almost impossible. add in to the fact that john would only be staggered for about a second and a half before he became mobile again and it seems very unlikely that hell be tagged by any grenades.

well, with OUR tech the mgl shoots 375+meters, with MGSuniverse tech im pretty sure it can go further, and you can give it an acog if you want in mgs4

Ms.Marvel
honestly. its not worth arguing because if john gets hit by the railgun snake can just keep hitting with that until he goes down. so in a long range engagement id be willing to say that john is at a disadvantage.

Merc'd
honestly. its not worth arguing because if john gets hit by the railgun snake can just keep hitting with that until he goes down. so in a long range engagement id be willing to say that john is at a disadvantage.

Yep, it all depends on where they are.

Nemesis X
Lol no.

Still doesn't change the fact that Snake would've lost to Gray Fox if he didn't willingly let snake kick his ass.

Chief grabs a hold of Snake and snaps his neck.

SpadeKing
It doesnt matter if chief is the better sniper (which he isnt =/), snake has stealth and all it takes is one shot to knock MCs shield out (although maybe not all of it, a headshot will probably knock a good portion of his shield off)

also he has the MGL-140 which he can shoot around 6 rounds into MC while he is staggered by the railgun shot

lol it doesn't matter? so you would want a kid sniping over a trained professional then cause it wouldn't matter ok...

How often do you even see snake snipe? he is more of a combat spy. So I doubt he even bothers with practice on a sniper rifle that much.

It takes alot more than one sniper bullet especially considering the only thing he does have that possibly harm chief is the railgun.

Snake < Chief's Radar haermm

The spartans are just as well trained in stealth also, with his eyesight enhancements I'm sure he could spot snake first also, and a desert is a bad idea for snake unless he has perfect matching camo, & can concentrate in the heat.

Merc'd
lol it doesn't matter? so you would want a kid sniping over a trained professional then cause it wouldn't matter ok...

How often do you even see snake snipe? he is more of a combat spy. So I doubt he even bothers with practice on a sniper rifle that much.

It takes alot more than one sniper bullet especially considering the only thing he does have that possibly harm chief is the railgun.

Snake < Chief's Radar haermm

The spartans are just as well trained in stealth also, with his eyesight enhancements I'm sure he could spot snake first also, and a desert is a bad idea for snake unless he has perfect matching camo, & can concentrate in the heat.

Ok, spartans are trained in stealth, thats great... too bad the solid eye would still easily detect MC, and as you said, hes well trained 'combat spy', im pretty sure he can concentrate in heat...

SuperLuigi
snake has zero chance.

Merc'd
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
snake has zero chance.

care to explain

SpadeKing
Ok, spartans are trained in stealth, thats great... too bad the solid eye would still easily detect MC, and as you said, hes well trained 'combat spy', im pretty sure he can concentrate in heat...

what desert missions does he have where he stays outside in the desert the whole time? none? thats what I thought.

well then they're both easily detected unless snake decides to not move at all until chief finds him. also note that chief has an emp built in his suit that could end the eye patch.

SuperLuigi
care to explain

everything snake does will be seen in slow motion, snake cant damage chief, chief is too fast and strong for snake, chief could easily sit and crush him.

Merc'd
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
everything snake does will be seen in slow motion, snake cant damage chief, chief is too fast and strong for snake, chief could easily sit and crush him.

but... he wont see him in the first place...

im just wondering, ive only played halo1 and halo2, but in those i remember if you crouch MC couldnt see you on the radar or something... why is that?

SpadeKing
but... he wont see him in the first place...

im just wondering, ive only played halo1 and halo2, but in those i remember if you crouch MC couldnt see you on the radar or something... why is that?

cause it's gmeplay? also like how if he gets shot by bullets it actually affects him and how bullets somehow works better than plasma or any of the covenant weapons for that matter when shields are down.

NemeBro

and snakes stealth doesnt matter. john instantly noticed an insvisble elite from twenty feet away and he wasnt even focusin on it. hes spent ten years killing invisible opponents and snipers. i dont care what the mgs games say. going by whats actually shown the people in that game dont know the meaning of the word "stealth". lol. MGS has some of the worst stealth tactics ive ever seen in an "espionage" video game. laughing out loud it didnt make any sense until the invisibility in the fourth one. And has consistent showings of superhuman attributes.

And...Who are we talking about now? He has never shown to be outclassed or matched in speed by anyone slower than Gray Fox, except maybe Liquid, who is basically just Snake but with a British accent. All of it is PIS? I didn't realise consistent showings were PIS. Snake regularly fights and defeats superhuman foes, some of whom make Master Chief look like a complete joke.

I didn't say a word about stealth.

Also, the notion that none of Master Chief will easily dodge a shot from a railgun is kinda funny. Considering the theory behind them allows them to fire a round at speeds of mach 10. Which Chief has not shown reacting to.

That said, Chief is more likely than not winning this fight, but not in a stomp. Probably around 7/10.

Q'Anilia
Isn't Master Chief a strategical genius? I can't imagine Snake having an edge in terms of striking an unexpecting Master Chief. If railgun can harm the Chief, I would say the fight can end 9/10 to Master Chief.

Ms.Marvel
And has consistent showings of superhuman attributes.

And...Who are we talking about now? He has never shown to be outclassed or matched in speed by anyone slower than Gray Fox, except maybe Liquid, who is basically just Snake but with a British accent. All of it is PIS? I didn't realise consistent showings were PIS. Snake regularly fights and defeats superhuman foes, some of whom make Master Chief look like a complete joke.
besides people like the boss and regular

I didn't say a word about stealth.

Also, the notion that none of Master Chief will easily dodge a shot from a railgun is kinda funny. Considering the theory behind them allows them to fire a round at speeds of mach 10. Which Chief has not shown reacting to.

That said, Chief is more likely than not winning this fight, but not in a stomp. Probably around 7/10.

i say 9/10. shrug

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Isn't Master Chief a strategical genius? I can't imagine Snake having an edge in terms of striking an unexpecting Master Chief. If railgun can harm the Chief, I would say the fight can end 9/10 to Master Chief. Snake makes Chief look like a joke in that regard. Combat capability as well.

The Shagg
You have to take into consideration that the Master Chief has the H.U.D., which tells what direction he was shot from. The Rail Gun couldn't stagger him because things far more powerful than the Rail Gun, have just knocked him over or knocked his shields out. He took a direct hit from a far more advanced Laser Based weapon, and then just shook it, before taking another direct hit.

I'd also like to point out how he's detected and killed invisible enemies, that are far better at stealth than Snake is.

Ms.Marvel

need to address this specifically.

the power soruce required to make a railgun shoot its bullet at mach 10 is multiple tons in weight. thats why the only thing we have that can carry railguns on them is massive battleships.

the notion that a gun that has a power source several hundreds times smaller can output the same power is kinda funny.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by The Shagg
I'd also like to point out how he's detected and killed invisible enemies, that are far better at stealth than Snake is.

The funny part about that is sometimes the Elites will actually wield their swords while cloaked. Sign of bad AI right there but yeah Chief is good at finding cloaked Covenant (ones that don't wield glowing swords while invisible).

NemeBro
need to address this specifically.

the power soruce required to make a railgun shoot its bullet at mach 10 is multiple tons in weight. thats why the only thing we have that can carry railguns on them is massive battleships.

the notion that a gun that has a power source several hundreds times smaller can output the same power is kinda funny. Considering MGS is a fiction with walking tanks that have railguns as equippable weapons, that there are cyborgs who because of their bodies have hypersonic reaction-times and can stop over a thousand tons in motion and shoot a laser that cuts through metals, and a gigantic warship that controls every single thing that uses the web in the world in an effort to control information, I don't see exactly why you would consider that so far-fetched.

Ms.Marvel
considering that in this "fiction with walking tanks that have railguns as equippable weapons, that there are cyborgs who because of their bodies have hypersonic reaction-times and can stop over a thousand tons in motion and shoot a laser that cuts through metals, and a gigantic warship that controls every single thing that uses the web in the world in an effort to control information" they still use M4 rifles, which are one of the shittiest and horribly made assault rifles ever created by the United States it doesnt make sense to assume things like that. thats a converse fallacy. just because the game has things in it that are highly advanced doesnt mean that everything in it is highly advanced.

ScreamPaste
FYI, over a thousdand tons in mortion is kind of an over statemtn, machines with mving parts, especially robotics, tend to have hollow sectiosn to reduce weight without rediucuing stranght buy a large fegree.

Ms.Marvel
what?

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
FYI, over a thousdand tons in mortion is kind of an over statemtn, machines with mving parts, especially robotics, tend to have hollow sectiosn to reduce weight without rediucuing stranght buy a large fegree. I was mostly referring to Arsenal Gear. Which is basically a gigantic moving fortress.

Also, Ms. Marvel, the advanced tech in the game is not so readily available to most people, not Snake either, he had to take it from one of the crazy whore's after killing them(Cannot remember which one), all of whom are fitted with tech like the ones I mentioned.

Merc'd
I was mostly referring to Arsenal Gear. Which is basically a gigantic moving fortress.

Also, Ms. Marvel, the advanced tech in the game is not so readily available to most people, not Snake either, he had to take it from one of the crazy whore's after killing them(Cannot remember which one), all of whom are fitted with tech like the ones I mentioned.

Laughing Octopus - Face Octocamo
Raging Raven - MGL-140 Grenade launcher
Crying Wolf - Railgun
Screaming Mantis - 2 Dolls....

Q'Anilia
FYI, over a thousdand tons in mortion is kind of an over statemtn, machines with mving parts, especially robotics, tend to have hollow sectiosn to reduce weight without rediucuing stranght buy a large fegree.

There are a lot of ships that weight over a thousand ton.

ScreamPaste
I was thinking Metal Gear REX.

Allankles
Originally posted by Kotor3
They have all their weapons and abilities. Who wins?

Mastershief. In an extremely one sided battle. He's several times faster than Snake (Snake's movements would appear like slow motion to him).

On top of his superior speed and strength, he has that heavy mark 4 armor that only makes him faster, and virtually invulnerable to almost everything Snake could throw at him.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Allankles
Mastershief. In an extremely one sided battle. He's several times faster than Snake (Snake's movements would appear like slow motion to him).

On top of his superior speed and strength, he has that heavy mark 4 armor that only makes him faster, and virtually invulnerable to almost everything Snake could throw at him.

he is on mark VI now ermm

NemeBro
I was thinking Metal Gear REX. Metal Gear REX is also huge, ridiculously so.

Although I admit its size does seem to vary in the game.

Merc'd
in mgs4 is made gekkos look small

Cyner
Master Chef has the cyborg enhancement, speed, strength, armor, shields, and weapons to make it happen. Also his cooking is superb. Master Chief doesn't need a grenade launcher cause he can just throw a grenade further than the launcher can shoot one. Obviously none of you played Halo, pew pew!

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Cyner
Also his cooking is superb.

wut.

NemeBro
Yeah dude wtf? no expression

ScreamPaste
Master Chef, get it? no expression

Nemesis X
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8213/masterchefdq0.png

Merc'd
im pretty sure hes referring to the act of pulling the pin on a grenade, waiting, then throwing it to time when and where it explodes

Ms.Marvel
thats what i was thinking at first.

Zack Fair
facepalm

Nemesis X
im pretty sure hes referring to the act of pulling the pin on a grenade, waiting, then throwing it to time when and where it explodes

What?

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Zack Fair
facepalm

didnt wandering flame used to call you that?

Zack Fair
didnt wandering flame used to call you that?

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/Sig_Nuka/implied-facepalm.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.