Colossus and Wolverine vs Daken and Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
takes place in Serbia

peak versions of all.

StiltmanFTW
Daken has a good chance at solo'ing this.

Kris Blaze
Team 2 is ****ed.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Team 2 is ****ed.

juggernaut74
Red solos.

juggernaut74
Dam I forgot about Dakens pheromones.

The Nuul
T2 gets BFR.

Kris Blaze
Daken has very little enhanced durability. Dude's like enhanced human? if Colossus hits him in the face, his fist would go straight through. Healing factor doesn't add on to durability after all. And pheromones would be an absolute waste on Colossus.

The Nuul
But Kris, Red is a team wrecker! he solos all 3.

Hes herald level.

Juk3n
Life drain and death spores work on Colossus? If so, Omega Red is durable enough to hang while they take effect, not to mention his tentacles are fast enough, strong enough to throw Colossus around and fend off attacks from 2 attackers. Especially with Daken running interference with Wolverine.

Team 2 - no stomp, but at least 7-8

Blanket
Originally posted by Juk3n
Life drain and death spores work on Colossus? If so, Omega Red is durable enough to hang while they take effect, not to mention his tentacles are fast enough, strong enough to throw Colossus around and fend off attacks from 2 attackers. Especially with Daken running interference with Wolverine.

Team 2 - no stomp, but at least 7-8 Apparently he's not that durable anymore... what with prison bars going straight through him. ermm

Juk3n
Originally posted by Blanket
Apparently he's not that durable anymore... what with prison bars going straight through him. ermm

Blunt force trauma from colossus is what he would have to witstand though, although if he's had a serious downgrade ..meh, i 'll have to get current with my Omega Red.

Blanket
Blunt force trauma from colossus is what he would have to witstand though, although if he's had a serious downgrade ..meh, i 'll have to get current with my Omega Red.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=486007&pagenumber=22

Colossus would probably kill this version.

Survivor19
C'mon...
Omega Red soloes easily.

iceman24567

Colossus would probably kill this version. So Colossus would solo then?

Survivor19

Colossus would probably kill this version.
No, he won't.
Only reasons Wolverine didn't die there was the fact Omega Red wanted to play some, and there were piles of plot devices (Carb. Syn., mainly) around.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Edit.

Blanket
Originally posted by Survivor19
No, he won't.
Only reasons Wolverine didn't die there was the fact Omega Red wanted to play some, and there were piles of plot devices (Carb. Syn., mainly) around. He was getting bloodied up by chains, and got impaled by bars...

Survivor19
Your point being?

Blanket
Your point being? To vent about inconsistency.

Kris Blaze
Your point being?

Probably that if you get bloodied by chains, then it doesn't matter what Wolverine used to win the fight, because Omega Red's durability is already so awful that Colossus would take him out.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Omega Red is the real problem.

How fast would his Life Drain affect Colossus? In their latest fight it took effect pretty quickly, but they had Colossus bleeding in that issue so I'm taking it with a grain of salt. His Death Factor is also deadly, but it can be resisted can it not?

If they can take out Omega Red, they would win. Personally the smartest match up for Team 1 would be Wolverine going for Omega Red, and Colossus going after Daken.

Kris Blaze
I'm trying to understand how this can actually affect. He's supposed to be impervious to any kind of attack like that. Maybe Exiles Mimic has confused me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you mean? What type of attack effect who?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you mean? What type of attack effect who?

Attacks tied to biology, poison and the like shouldn't have an effect on Colossus, since he is essentially metal. Though he has proved to be practically immune to any kind of sensory affliction, life-force attack seems to work on him mmm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well it does give you something to thing about.

Is the Life Drain a mystical attack? Does it train, the Life Force/Soul etc. or is a biological attack? I'm betting it's the latter(Should ask Battlehammer. He'd know for sure.). Since Colossus transforms, to metal through and through, he doesn't have tissue, or even organs really. That should probably put a kink in biological based attacks as what's their to really drain, attack? It should be as useful as trying to drain the Life out of animated paper. But, meh, it's comics.....

Survivor19
Since when running away from your opponent and losing your consciousness after short distance is called "winning the fight"? It is loss via self-BFR.
OR wasn' even knocked out. Just pissed a lot. So, IMO you have no point there.

Kris Blaze
Since when running away from your opponent and losing your consciousness after short distance is called "winning the fight"? It is loss via self-BFR.
OR wasn' even knocked out. Just pissed a lot. So, IMO you have no point there.

No? No points?

Because anyone with half a brain would've noticed that I'm not really trying to argument that Wolverine wins. As you no doubt missed, we were talking about Colossus! And like I've already said, it doesn't matter how Wolverine won or even if he won at all! Because Omega Red was actually bloodied by chains and took a lot of damage from being thrown into those bars.

Now, in most people's books, someone who gets bloodied by chains would have a hard time taking punches from Colossus.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Daken has a good chance at solo'ing this.

What the f**k?

Do you know something I don't?

Bouboumaster
Team 1 win

Survivor19
Except you'd probably read that occasion when Arkady had no troubles at all with Colossus's punches. And he was weaker then.
Resistance to bludgeoning and piercing damage are 2 different kind of things. And there is also healing factor. Rulk can take punches from Hulk and Thor - and Tigra's claws or Punisher's knife blood him just fine.

I can't resist the urge to say you have no point here yet again.

The Nuul
That Red vs Colossus fight is just crap writing.

Blanket
Except you'd probably read that occasion when Arkady had no troubles at all with Colossus's punches. And he was weaker then.
Resistance to bludgeoning and piercing damage are 2 different kind of things. And there is also healing factor. Rulk can take punches from Hulk and Thor - and Tigra's claws or Punisher's knife blood him just fine.

I can't resist the urge to say you have no point here yet again. .

Your head

Kris Blaze

I can't resist the urge to say you have no point here yet again.

The occasion when Colossus was like a class 50, in the 90s? Around the time Chamber beat the **** outta Omega Red? I'm just wondering how this life-force thing can work on a metal man. I'm guessing logic isn't your strong suit. And seeing as Wolverine threw Red INTO prison bars, which would be bludgeoning and not piercing, Colossus' punches would mess him up.

ExodusCloak
Didn't Omega Red also fight Colossus, Wolverine and Nightcrawler in Brubakers Divided We Stand Uncanny X-Men Arc? IRRC Red made Colossus bleed.

Mshinu
Peak Versions? Omega Red ftw

ExodusCloak
I don't have my issues in front of me, and it's been a while since I read it so I don't remember all the details but this issue:

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/062008uncx.html

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Didn't Omega Red also fight Colossus, Wolverine and Nightcrawler in Brubakers Divided We Stand Uncanny X-Men Arc? IRRC Red made Colossus bleed.

That's the fight I was referring to about the death spores affecting Colossus. Somehow Omega Red was able to dig his hands into Colossus' skin, and he bled :/

Highly dubious.

ExodusCloak
That's the fight I was referring to about the death spores affecting Colossus. Somehow Omega Red was able to dig his hands into Colossus' skin, and he bled :/

Highly dubious.

Ah I see, when I first read it I thought it was some sort of energy. stick out tongue

SuperLuigi
fastball special anyone

weaponx510
Omega Red is a beast but remember collosus has class 100 strength....thats like a metal hulk n im pretty sure thios downgraded omega red cant f*ck with him

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Ah I see, when I first read it I thought it was some sort of energy. stick out tongue

Brubaker's a genius at times, but sometimes he's just way off on power levels and abilities. Kind of like Johns. I mean, Omega Level Mutant PLUS?

The Nuul
I mean, Omega Level Mutant PLUS?

A fanboys wet dream.

ExodusCloak
Brubaker's a genius at times, but sometimes he's just way off on power levels and abilities. Kind of like Johns. I mean, Omega Level Mutant PLUS?

Yeah, I guess. I bought the Martinque Jason thing though...only because I like her. I'm not sure if they retconned it or what but when she appeared in Wolverine and Gambit she was butt ugly just like her father.

Anyway if Colossus can smash Dakens face into the floor they'll K.O. him.

Originally posted by The Nuul
A fanboys wet dream.

The Shi'ar have the resources to keep Galactus at bay for 7 days. Not enough to stop Vulcan stick out tongue. So glad Bru didn't go down that route.

Survivor19
Can't see what is wrong with that. Chamber was never a chump.

Works just fine. Read comics, it is all there.

He did throw him. Bars were dented, Red was fine.

I see where you are going from. We see different showings as PIS, da?
Arkady has enough durability to tank several punches and then drain Colossus dry. He can even pierce Wolverine's heart, putting him out of comission while he is at that (carbonadium won't let Logan regenerate).

So, team 2 stomping is clear as sunny day for me.

The Nuul
Just because it happens in comics that doesn't mean its not bad writing, PIS or CIS.

This is a forum fight, T1 stomps.

Survivor19
Care to explain how did you come to that conclusion?
Because in comics OR is vastly superior to Wolverine in each and every of their encounters; he is also superior to team 1 combined.
Not to mention Daken can kill anybody on field with a single stroke, and has the ability to deliver it.

jrodslam
Apparently he's not that durable anymore... what with prison bars going straight through him. ermm

Red has the same durability. Those bars are heavy as hell. Why would you say hes not as durable? Its not like the bars killed him. He does fell pain you know.

jrodslam
Ohh, and Red could solo. Still. Team 2 ftw.

Blanket
Originally posted by jrodslam
Red has the same durability. Those bars are heavy as hell. Why would you say hes not as durable? Its not like the bars killed him. He does fell pain you know. Because Wolverine doesn't even cut through his armor like that...

He was also bleeding and getting hurt by chains.

Juk3n
Just saw what i missed in the OP, PEAK VERSIONS OF ALL

Omega Red at his peak threw Colossus around, and could soundly beat wolverine.

Team 2.

SuperLuigi
was peak omega throwing around a peak colossus?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just saw what i missed in the OP, PEAK VERSIONS OF ALL

Omega Red at his peak threw Colossus around, and could soundly beat wolverine.

Team 2.

Threw around Colossus? When?

Are you referring to their recent fight, when Colossus knocked him around, Omega then drained him with his tentacles, Colossus got mad, tackled him, started bleeding in his metal form somehow, and then reverted back to human?

He wasn't throwing Colossus around at all.

jrodslam
Because Wolverine doesn't even cut through his armor like that...

He was also bleeding and getting hurt by chains.

Umm, yes he does. If you reacall their fights, Wolvie does more clicing that stabbing. Secondly, that gate had a lot of force behind it as well as having pointed ends. From the scans, the gate landed on his chest(which isnt armored btw), his arms(which also isnt armored), and his shoulder(which Wolvie already penetrated pages earlier).

As far as Red bleeding, he got hit right in the nose and the mouth with heavy ass chains. Please stop making it seem as if Red is/was depowered when thats not the case at all.

Kris Blaze
Heavy ass chains.

Wolverine lifted them.

jrodslam
Heavy ass chains.

Wolverine lifted them.

Not typical prisoner chains. Its only right to assume they are heavier. Regular prison chains are heavy.

Yea, Wolvie lifted it and whipped Red in the face across the nose and in the mouth. Id expect blood.erm

Kris Blaze
Not typical prisoner chains. Its only right to assume they are heavier. Regular prison chains are heavy.

Yea, Wolvie lifted it and whipped Red in the face across the nose and in the mouth. Id expect blood.erm

Cool.

Colossus' fist is most likely to go straight through his skull then.

jrodslam
Cool.

Colossus' fist is most likely to go straight through his skull then.

Never have, never will.

Kris Blaze
Never have, never will.

Probably will.

Blanket
Umm, yes he does. If you reacall their fights, Wolvie does more clicing that stabbing. Secondly, that gate had a lot of force behind it as well as having pointed ends. From the scans, the gate landed on his chest(which isnt armored btw), his arms(which also isnt armored), and his shoulder(which Wolvie already penetrated pages earlier).

As far as Red bleeding, he got hit right in the nose and the mouth with heavy ass chains. Please stop making it seem as if Red is/was depowered when thats not the case at all. When has he?

His chest isn't armored? Yes, we know Wolverine penetrated it, but I don't see how using things from the same fight justifies anything... in any comic.

With chains. Colossus' blows weren't even doing that much...

He was also stunned from being thrown into bars.

And besides, wouldn't me making him seem depowered help the Omega Red case... because that Red is not beating Colossus... no chance in hell.

jrodslam
When has he?

His chest isn't armored? Yes, we know Wolverine penetrated it, but I don't see how using things from the same fight justifies anything... in any comic.

With chains. Colossus' blows weren't even doing that much...

He was also stunned from being thrown into bars.

And besides, wouldn't me making him seem depowered help the Omega Red case... because that Red is not beating Colossus... no chance in hell.

When has he? X-Men #4. Even Psylocke stabbed him in the lung with a regular kitana. Wolvie usually does face or bady slashes.

Naw. Cloth material for the most part. Like ive mentioned, when they fight, Wolvie usually slashes rather than stab.

? Its all drawers preference. Some will draw blood, some wont. Some draw spit.

Brief stun after getting stabbed in a major artery. I can accept that. Plus it was only a short panel and Red got right back up. He was loosing a lot of blood after all.

Doesnt help the case at all. Red has usually had his way with Colossus, so theres no need to make him depowered. Especially if thats not the case.

snoopdogg
Team 2 stomps something fierce.

jrodslam
Sniff sniff. Just got some disturbing and sad news.sad

snoopdogg
Sniff sniff. Just got some disturbing and sad news.sad Is your GF pregnant?

Blanket
When has he? X-Men #4. Even Psylocke stabbed him in the lung with a regular kitana. Wolvie usually does face or bady slashes.

Naw. Cloth material for the most part. Like ive mentioned, when they fight, Wolvie usually slashes rather than stab.

? Its all drawers preference. Some will draw blood, some wont. Some draw spit.

Brief stun after getting stabbed in a major artery. I can accept that. Plus it was only a short panel and Red got right back up. He was loosing a lot of blood after all.

Doesnt help the case at all. Red has usually had his way with Colossus, so theres no need to make him depowered. Especially if thats not the case. X-Men #4. I know Psylocke did with her blade, that actually injured him, but when Wolverine slashed at his chest with the effectiveness of a cat scratch, he was fine.
I'm not going to pretend that I know Psylocke's power either, because I don't care about her, but her blade seems a lot different than others, and iirc it can cut through anything.

A slash should still rip through him.

K. That still doesn't explain how chains wielded by a weakened Wolverine did about as much as Colossus's punches. Maybe slightly less, but in the ballpark.

That must be why he's holding his head.

I never said he was depowered, I said it was inconsistent.
Either way, no, it wouldn't help the case? So, that Red seemed in line with the rest of Red's history to you?

StiltmanFTW
Sniff sniff. Just got some disturbing and sad news.sad

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Is your GF pregnant?

laughcry

jrodslam
Is your GF pregnant?

no Something worse.

snoopdogg
no Something worse. Oh, no. She's a guy?

StiltmanFTW
no Something worse.

You've run out of beer?

jrodslam
Luckily, we all go waay back on this forum. I hate you all, lol.

-K-M-
no Something worse.

Ive read it too, and I don't think he is dead. Same for Wild Child

Battlehammer
Omega Red is the real problem.

How fast would his Life Drain affect Colossus? In their latest fight it took effect pretty quickly, but they had Colossus bleeding in that issue so I'm taking it with a grain of salt. His Death Factor is also deadly, but it can be resisted can it not?

If they can take out Omega Red, they would win. Personally the smartest match up for Team 1 would be Wolverine going for Omega Red, and Colossus going after Daken.

It can't be resisted and colossus would be dropped just like there last fight.

Team 2 in a stomp.

Battlehammer
Well it does give you something to thing about.

Is the Life Drain a mystical attack? Does it train, the Life Force/Soul etc. or is a biological attack? I'm betting it's the latter(Should ask Battlehammer. He'd know for sure.). Since Colossus transforms, to metal through and through, he doesn't have tissue, or even organs really. That should probably put a kink in biological based attacks as what's their to really drain, attack? It should be as useful as trying to drain the Life out of animated paper. But, meh, it's comics.....
It drains the life force, thats why it works on anyone, even undead.

Creshosk
Originally posted by -K-M-
Ive read it too, and I don't think he is dead. Same for Wild Child Well, sabertooth has been dead for two years, like I said before they seem to be cleaning house of wolvie villians.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Battlehammer
It can't be resisted and colossus would be dropped just like there last fight.

Team 2 in a stomp.

You mean like their last fight when the writer had Colossus bleeding in his metal form when he doesn't even have blood? Like I said, I'll take that with a grain of salt.

If they've had other fights sure then, but making a conclusion based on that fight though, should have one having doubts.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It drains the life force, thats why it works on anyone, even undead.

His been shown to work against the undead or are you assuming?

So it drain's via a biological method then, correct? As even undead take time to rot. However, undead don't have a life force/soul and such, hence why they are the undead.

If your basis is that it would work on someone whose metal through and through, because it worked on the undead, it's somewhat counter productive.

Kris Blaze
It's ****ing bullshit that they killed Sabretooth.

They could AT LEAST have saved him for last, seeing as how he has more personality in his little toe than Daken, Omega Red, Wild Child and Romulus have combined.

Battlehammer
You mean like their last fight when the writer had Colossus bleeding in his metal form when he doesn't even have blood? Like I said, I'll take that with a grain of salt.

If they've had other fights sure then, but making a conclusion based on that fight though, should have one having doubts.
ecpt he was bleeding because omega red power was draining his energy and make the parts him he touch converting to human form, which is well with omega red powers and colossus for that to happen.

and yet you have no problem drawing conclusion form single fights like wolverine vs colossus for one.

And they have fought before as well, but red never used life drain.

Battlehammer
His been shown to work against the undead or are you assuming?

So it drain's via a biological method then, correct? As even undead take time to rot. However, undead don't have a life force/soul and such, hence why they are the undead.

If your basis is that it would work on someone whose metal through and through, because it worked on the undead, it's somewhat counter productive.
shown.

Nope, take hand for one, there bodies are dead, but they still posses a life force which is why they are different from one another, they talk ect. but there bodies are dead, they posses no heart beat.

No it not actaully, omega red power is to take ones life form an absorb it into them self.

He would stomp colossus and wolverine at onces and has. hell he even beaten on colossus with out his life drain and colossus got the drop on him.

Sin I AM
im going with team one, the Colossus OR fight was garbage, sheer and utter trash, so Im completely ignoring it.

And since when can a life force drain, drain something, thats dead?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
im going with team one, the Colossus OR fight was garbage, sheer and utter trash, so Im completely ignoring it.

oh so since you dont like what it shows your going to ignore it awesome greta debating skills roll eyes (sarcastic)

since when can dead walk, move think? it a comic.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Sin I AM

because dead-dead and UNDEAD aernt the same thing, undead still has a life-force i suppose, like zombie or somthing, you see the transformation from bitten human - dying - body dead - wakes up as a zombie, undeath, some sort of life force.

Battlehammer
because dead-dead and UNDEAD aernt the same thing, undead still has a life-force i suppose, like zombie or somthing, you see the transformation from bitten human - dying - body dead - wakes up as a zombie, undeath, some sort of life force.
cosign.

Battlehammer
here a fight between colossus and omega red when red does not uses the life drain. colossus ambushes omega red.

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/836/xmenliberators03p16bu7.th.jpghttp://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7155/xmenliberators03p17ys9.th.jpghttp://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5956/xmenliberators03p18mt8.th.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
ecpt he was bleeding because omega red power was draining his energy and make the parts him he touch converting to human form, which is well with omega red powers and colossus for that to happen.

and yet you have no problem drawing conclusion form single fights like wolverine vs colossus for one.

And they have fought before as well, but red never used life drain.

Which doesn't make any sense. Colossus is either, human, or metal. There is no in between. It's not how his powers work. For him to bleed would indicate some form of tissue, which there isn't. If he at least bleed something such as metallic liquid that can be rationalized. He was metal through and through. He had Omega Red pinned to a wall, at that moment even, and he was still bleeding. Doesn't make any sense. It's not within their powers as it goes against their powers.

I'm not drawing anything from that fight.

Okay.

Battlehammer
Which doesn't make any sense. Colossus is either, human, or metal. There is no in between. It's not how his powers work. For him to bleed would indicate some form of tissue, which there isn't. If he at least bleed something such as metallic liquid that can be rationalized. He was metal through and through. He had Omega Red pinned to a wall, at that moment even, and he was still bleeding. Doesn't make any sense. It's not within their powers as it goes against their powers.

Okay.
His power has shown to work like that before, and red power drians one energy, power, were he touched colossus directly was forcing it to transform back to human which is why it was bleed, becuases parts of his body were being forced to revert to human form. It goes with there powers, well within omega red powers for like something like this to occur.

except you were, you said wolverine can't cut colossus becuase of that instances, now your ignoring another instances because you dislike what it shows.

Juk3n

Okay.

Has Colossus' transformation process ever been explained? It could be a case of something simple like, he transforms from outside to inside when going from human to metal, and thus would transfor from inside to outside when going from metal to human. What im getting at is If he was in any sort of weakened state, his insides could have had a hard time maintaining the metal form , thus bleed a little. And prolongued exposure to saod weakness might have transformed him back into human gradually.? Speculation of course.

Kris Blaze
Has Colossus' transformation process ever been explained? It could be a case of something simple like, he transforms from outside to inside when going from human to metal, and thus would transfor from inside to outside when going from metal to human. What im getting at is If he was in any sort of weakened state, his insides could have had a hard time maintaining the metal form , thus bleed a little. Speculation of course.

He's bled metallic liquid before, when Riptide made 7 or 8 cuts in his body. Colossus ignored it for like a day or so and then required help. The injuries would've killed him instantly in his human form though, so clearly there is some kind of odd thing to his physique.

Battlehammer
Has Colossus' transformation process ever been explained? It could be a case of something simple like, he transforms from outside to inside when going from human to metal, and thus would transfor from inside to outside when going from metal to human. What im getting at is If he was in any sort of weakened state, his insides could have had a hard time maintaining the metal form , thus bleed a little. And prolongued exposure to saod weakness might have transformed him back into human gradually.? Speculation of course.
cosigned seem fair and makes senses.

Rage.Of.Olympus
shown.

Nope, take hand for one, there bodies are dead, but they still posses a life force which is why they are different from one another, they talk ect. but there bodies are dead, they posses no heart beat.

No it not actaully, omega red power is to take ones life form an absorb it into them self.

He would stomp colossus and wolverine at onces and has. hell he even beaten on colossus with out his life drain and colossus got the drop on him.

Okay. Do you have scans? Just so I can understand his powers with better context.

Since when do undead posses a life force or soul? They are undead for a reason, my friend. Animated dead bodies do not indicate, a life force unless say, Deadman was occupying one or it was specifically stated. It really depends on the version. Some versions are simply animated by magic. Some are souls brought back from beyond the grave and forced into their dead bodies. It really depends. But in general, they undead are just animated dead bodies. Do you have the scans, or the context that specific undead?

Life Form? Do you mean life force?

I don't agree. That doesn't indicate at all that he would stomp Colossus. Colossus hits him with a sucker blow, Omega Red repeats it with coils, and then there is an interference and the mountain crumbles.

Kris Blaze
He temporarily restrained Colossus back in the 90s, when Colossus was like a class 70 or 80? Regardless, Omega Red's death factor didn't work on Chamber simply because he doesn't need to breathe. Colossus doesn't need to breathe either.

Battlehammer
Okay. Do you have scans? Just so I can understand his powers with better context.

Since when do undead posses a life force or soul? They are undead for a reason, my friend. Animated dead bodies do not indicate, a life force unless say, Deadman was occupying one or it was specifically stated. It really depends on the version. Some versions are simply animated by magic. Some are souls brought back from beyond the grave and forced into their dead bodies. It really depends. But in general, they undead are just animated dead bodies. Do you have the scans, or the context that specific undead?

Life Form? Do you mean life force?

I don't agree. That doesn't indicate at all that he would stomp Colossus. Colossus hits him with a sucker blow, Omega Red repeats it with coils, and then there is an interference and the mountain crumbles.
I can look it happen a few times I believe.

you dont have to posses a soul to posses a life force. There bodies are dead, but they have a form of life force/energy allowing them to be undead which is what he absorbs. there hand ninja's. same shit happen to elektra, she was for awhile and still may be undead, but she still posses a life force as does gorgon which can be drained.

life force I ment.

I never said that it indicated he would stomp colossus. Though it shows he more then strong enough to rapp colossus up and put him in a postion were omega red has the uper hand, this all occured with out using his ability to drain colossus life force. we seen what happens when red uses his life force drain on colossus.

what funny is people forget that red was in a very weaken stated when he fought wolverine and colossus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
His power has shown to work like that before, and red power drians one energy, power, were he touched colossus directly was forcing it to transform back to human which is why it was bleed, becuases parts of his body were being forced to revert to human form. It goes with there powers, well within omega red powers for like something like this to occur.

except you were, you said wolverine can't cut colossus becuase of that instances, now your ignoring another instances because you dislike what it shows.

What are you talking about? Colossus' powers have never been shown to work like that before. It's not how they work. It's not Colossus' power. His either human or metal. No in between. He was shown to be completely metal, and even had Super strength as he was pinning down Omega Red, yet Omega Red was able to stick his hands in him and make him bleed. That's not in his power set. It might be against other beings, but it's not how Colossus' powers work.

What are you talking about? What does the Wolverine and Colossus fight have to do with this situation?

I'm simply shedding light on the questioning situation of this showing. In this showing, something that happens to Colossus that goes against continuity. Hence why I said take it with a grain of salt.

As far as I know, it's been stated his either all metal or all human. No in between. Not how his power set works apparently. From what I've seen, the change happens instantly inside and outside, and moves through the body.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I can look it happen a few times I believe.

you dont have to posses a soul to posses a life force. There bodies are dead, but they have a form of life force/energy allowing them to be undead which is what he absorbs. there hand ninja's. same shit happen to elektra, she was for awhile and still may be undead, but she still posses a life force as does gorgon which can be drained.

life force I ment.

I never said that it indicated he would stomp colossus. Though it shows he more then strong enough to rapp colossus up and put him in a postion were omega red has the uper hand, this all occured with out using his ability to drain colossus life force. we seen what happens when red uses his life force drain on colossus.

what funny is people forget that red was in a very weaken stated when he fought wolverine and colossus.

Thanks.

Like I said, there are different times of undead. A lot of the undead, are simply corpses that are animated through outside forces. Some undead, are simply beings resurrected. Some are forced souls put into dead bodies. It varies from story to story. Hence why I ask the scans.

Sure.

Colossus is what 600 pounds more or less? He was able to get the jump on him from underneath with his coils, and hold him in mid air. Not an impressive strength feat really. If Colossus doesn't have time to form some sort of leverage. And wasn't he out of the hold the next page?

You mean, he didn't have his armor on etc.? I haven't forgotten.

Battlehammer
What are you talking about? Colossus' powers have never been shown to work like that before. It's not how they work. It's not Colossus' power. His either human or metal. No in between. He was shown to be completely metal, and even had Super strength as he was pinning down Omega Red, yet Omega Red was able to stick his hands in him and make him bleed. That's not in his power set. It might be against other beings, but it's not how Colossus' powers work.

Yes they have in an x-men comic they showed him getting shot by bullets and part of his body transformed to block it. I looking for the scans. They never explained how it wors, and colossus never delt with such an attack before to assume to wrong, is just not right.

Here a very good explanation for it as well.

What are you talking about? What does the Wolverine and Colossus fight have to do with this situation?

I'm simply shedding light on the questioning situation of this showing. In this showing, something that happens to Colossus that goes against continuity. Hence why I said take it with a grain of salt.

what matter is the fact you full heartily took wolverine unable to cut colossus deeply based on a single showing and now you are question another character abilitiy to do so becuase you did not like what it showed?

Battlehammer
Thanks.

Like I said, there are different times of undead. A lot of the undead, are simply corpses that are animated through outside forces. Some undead, are simply beings resurrected. Some are forced souls put into dead bodies. It varies from story to story. Hence why I ask the scans.

Sure.

Colossus is what 600 pounds more or less? He was able to get the jump on him from underneath with his coils, and hold him in mid air. Not an impressive strength feat really. If Colossus doesn't have time to form some sort of leverage. And wasn't he out of the hold the next page?

You mean, he didn't have his armor on etc.? I haven't forgotten.
I still looking.

it was hand ninjas every single time.

It not the lifitng it the fact he was able to holding him there and colosussus could do nothing, sure he had no leverage but colossus still class 100. Omega red let colossus go to deal with the monster who came behind him.

He dident have his armor true, but no that not what I mean. he had been tortured for months on end testing the limits of his healing factor, he was bad shape prior to the fight. think of what they were doing to wolverine except instead of hours they had months of differne types of torture.

snoopdogg
. Colossus hits him with a sucker blow, Omega Red repeats it with coils, and then there is an interference and the mountain crumbles. That's pretty much what happened. Then 2nd fight was filled with all sorts of PIS.

BTW team 2 still stomps, no way they can win.

snoopdogg
Omega red let colossus go to deal with the monster who came behind him.

It looks like Colossus was out before he knew the monster was behind him.

Battlehammer
think he let him go when he realize the look on colossus face that some thing was behind, colossus did not get out from his own prowess's.

snoopdogg
think he let him go when he realize the look on colossus face that some thing was behind, colossus did not get out from his own prowess's. Then why did he ask Colossus was he was looking at? If he was curious he would have looked way before Colossus did.

Battlehammer
Then why did he ask Colossus was he was looking at? If he was curious he would have looked way before Colossus did.
No I think he saw colossus look at something asked him and then let colossus go to look him self.

snoopdogg
Nope. He was out before Red noticed anything. Colossus noticed him first.

Battlehammer
Nope. He was out before Red noticed anything. Colossus noticed him first.
you dont get what I am saying. colossus was staring at the creature, red asked what he was looking at, they heard a nioses and red let colossus go to turn and look himself. There nothing suggesting that colossus broke free, apeared red let him go.

juggernaut74
Colossus was out before Red noticed the monster.

Battlehammer
not at all. If colossus had over power the tenticles it would have been shown and stated, neither, text talked more in praises of omega red tenticles.

Juk3n
Got the impression Red released lossus to turn his attention the other way. Tis what it looked like to me.

Battlehammer
Got the impression Red released lossus to turn his attention the other way. Tis what it looked like to me.
agreed.

jrodslam
Thats what he did. He let go of Colossus to grab the rock and throw it at the monster.

snoopdogg
Regardless of what he did this fight isn't even close. Red solos or Daken solos, take your pick.

Rage.Of.Olympus

-Pr-
that bullet thing was colossus in the process of changing. he didn't go half and half.

team 1.

snoopdogg

Your own scans:
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/836/xmenliberators03p16bu7.th.jpghttp://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7155/xmenliberators03p17ys9.th.jpghttp://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5956/xmenliberators03p18mt8.th.jpg

He got his tentacles from underneath and surprised Colossus by holding him in the air for a single panel. Colossus was already on the ground in the next panel from what I can see in from that angle, before the monster even interrupted the fight.

That's how I see it also.

snoopdogg

Rogue's touch has been something that he has resisted before. Famine's ability did not work on him and neither did the Transmode Virus. I believe in World War Hulk/X-men, Elixir could not use his powers to affect Colossus in his metal form. Not abilities exactly like Omega Red's but still extremely powerful abilities nonetheless. Colossus has shown, the ability to resist, manipulation of different kinds.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Colossus_Uncanny_X-Men_292.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Colossus_Uncanny_X-Men_292_2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Colossus_Uncanny_X-Men_292_3.jpg

This dude could absorb the physical substance of people by touching the but Colossus was immune while armored up.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Colossus_Uncanny_X-Men_292.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Colossus_Uncanny_X-Men_292_2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Colossus_Uncanny_X-Men_292_3.jpg

This dude could absorb the physical substance of people by touching the but Colossus was immune while armored up.

thumb up

snoopdogg
Rogue:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/ColossusandRogue.jpg

Famine:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsWar.jpg

S'ym:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsSymnm73-3.jpg

I don't have the Elixir example.

KingD19
When Hulk bent his arms, he had to turn back human so Elixir could fix them, and while he was metal they were literally bent, but when he turned human they were broken.

Survivor19
Wut?
I remember them just bending his arms back, while in armored form.

snoopdogg
Wut?
I remember them just bending his arms back, while in armored form. Yea, they straightened his arms back by heating them with a lazer and then Strong Guy pulled them back into position and Elixir said he should be able to heal the rest when he turns back. Elixir mentioned something about Colossus' physiology or some crap before WWHulk showed up.

Ms.Marvel
Rogue:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/ColossusandRogue.jpg

why does collosus look like a blow-up doll here?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
why does collosus look like a blow-up doll here? I don't own one so I don't know.

Harbinger
Team 2.

Metalmanx
Regardless of what he did this fight isn't even close. Red solos or Daken solos, take your pick.

How does Daken take Colossus?

jinzin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
How does Daken take Colossus?
He has his muramasa claws... confused

I know you hate to think of ANY Wolverine related character beating a non Wolverine related character but it's already been pretty well established that the muramasa will cut through Colossus... which he also confirmed...

"It'll cut through anything... even you."

"I know"

thanos-prime
team 2

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jinzin
He has his muramasa claws... confused

I know you hate to think of ANY Wolverine related character beating a non Wolverine related character but it's already been pretty well established that the muramasa will cut through Colossus... which he also confirmed...

"It'll cut through anything... even you."

"I know"

Woah. Relax, Jin. erm

Clearly, I did not know of the Muramasa claws Daken posesses. I admit, I'm not fully up-to-date on Daken just yet.

Since that's the case, then yes, Daken would get the majority on Colossus.

KingD19
Got the scan of that Jinzin? And Colossus could still use the environment, and his own skills to take Daken down.

SuperLuigi
if daken's claws stop healing factors then why doesnt he bleed to death when he extends them?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Got the scan of that Jinzin? And Colossus could still use the environment, and his own skills to take Daken down.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2194/wo35oroborosdcp009.th.jpg

KingD19
Never saw that issue, what happened?

Mindset
Nothing.

KingD19
I meant what happened that had Colossus on the ropes, and Daken saying he put him in the ground.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Nothing. Colossus tripped.

KingD19
Ahhhh, makes perfect sense.

Mindset
I doubt it, you aren't too bright.

snoopdogg
I think he stepped on a land mine or some sh!t.

StiltmanFTW
I think he stepped on a land mine or some sh!t.

Nah, the land mine was earlier. He just fell into the trap.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2788/wo34oroborosdcp023.th.jpg http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5562/wo34oroborosdcp024.th.jpg

KingD19
Ahh, so he just fell down. Okay, and I am too bright Mindset, you hurt my feelings. sad But I doubt you care.

Survivor19
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
if daken's claws stop healing factors then why doesnt he bleed to death when he extends them?
Because they don't go through his tissue, but only through adamantium sneathes in his arm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.