Shuma runs the Mutant Gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok, Shuma here gets lots of respect, lots of people put him way above any ElderGod and some may say he is cosmic...so lets put them in a Gauntlet with This mutants.....he is Full Power but NOT in his realm

1.ShamanNate&Vulcan(W/Darwin)
2.Proteus
3.Onslaught
4.Hyperstorm
5.MM(Current, and what LT said)
7.Franklin Richards(FullPower)
8.Jamie Braddock
9.Clyde Wyncham
10.HOM Wanda
11.MJJ

so can the OLD one with all his Magic power and the Experience of billions of years of magic use clear a gauntlet full of young Mutants?

celestialdemon
MM? You talking about Mr. M?

Survivor19
Molecule Man?

Shuma gets to 9, and probably clears.

celestialdemon
Molecule Man isn't a mutant.

However, if that's supposed to be him, he stops Shuma.

XanatosForever
How? erm

nicamarvin
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Molecule Man isn't a mutant.

However, if that's supposed to be him, he stops Shuma. yeah I forgot he was NOT original a mutant.......but he is in the gauntlet now and its post retcon MoleculeMan, the same guy the LT said had Unlimited Power....

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Survivor19
Molecule Man?

Shuma gets to 9 I think Clyde is too much for him

CortSether
Shuma destroys everyone in the gauntlet except Molecule Man. Molecule Man was able to fight pre-retcon Beyonder.

kgkg
Shuma is so overrated he possible stops at MM.

CortSether
Originally posted by kgkg
Shuma is so overrated he possible stops at MM.

Overrated? Shuma-Gorath is a Great Old One and makes Dormammu, Sataanish, the Vishanti, Mephisto, the Asgardians, and a good many elder gods look like toys. He's conquered hundreds of dimensions and Classic Strange had to merge with another chaos lord to defeat him temporarily.

Shuma-Gorath is underrated if anything.

Anyway, if Molecule Man was not on this then it'd clear the gauntlet very easily.

There are only 2 or 3 that can stand up to MM. They are Pre-retcon Beyonder, TOAA, and possibly LT.

Kris Blaze
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Fun%20shit/1251139780422.jpg

kgkg
Originally posted by CortSether
There are only 2 or 3 that can stand up to MM. They are Pre-retcon Beyonder, TOAA, and possibly LT. What? Conquering pocket dimension and almost no direct feat to say put him clearly above elder gods? LT can possibly beat him? laughing out loud

CortSether
What? Conquering pocket dimension and almost no direct feat to say put him clearly above elder gods? LT can possibly beat him? laughing out loud

Yea. The cosmic entities, including Living Tribunal pleaded to Molecule Man to fight pre-retcon Beyonder as he was the only one they believed capable of beating him. MM>LT actually.

kgkg
Yea. The cosmic entities, including Living Tribunal pleaded to Molecule Man to fight pre-retcon Beyonder as he was the only one they believed capable of beating him. MM>LT actually. I'm not disputing Pre rec MM > LT but how does Shuma feat make him at this level?

CortSether
I'm not disputing Pre rec MM > LT but how does Shuma feat make him at this level?

I didn't say Shuma-Gorath was at that level DX

kgkg
I didn't say Shuma-Gorath was at that level DX

. They are Pre-retcon Beyonder, TOAA, and possibly LT.
So which levels were you implying by this?

Knowsbleed33
The order of that list is a bit wonky.

Owen stops him easy.

CortSether
So which levels were you implying by this?

I was talking about Molecule Man when I listed TOAA, LT and pre-retcon Beyonder.

It's been stated on panel that Shuma-Gorath makes many Gods look like nothing compared to his power. Shuma's power is concluded by many people through power scaling. For instance, the Vishanti said they combated S-G on Earth, yet the only ones able to rid him from Earth were Sise-Neg and Classic Strange. Just from that, one can conclude that the three Vishanti were not powerful enough to defeat a Shuma-Gorath at a fraction of his power as he was outside of his home dimension. An on-panel statement by Kaluu says that S-G makes Mephisto and Sataanish look like "mice in a great temple" in one of his lesser realms where he isn't at full power.

Although it isn't perfect, it's the best one can do when talking about S-G because he has only appeared in a few issues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.