Lucifer/Micheal/Elaine vs ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
If possible pick a 3 man team that can give these 3 a fight, either taking the majority or pulling even.

Give it some thought, who do you choose?

Galan007
god's power incarnate + god's will incarnate + god herself. yeah, no character(s) throughout comics can hope to do better than stalemate.

Blanket
Originally posted by Galan007
god's power incarnate + god's will incarnate + god herself. yeah, no character(s) throughout comics can hope to do better than stalemate. Beyonder re-writes these guys (Elaine now guy) as Ice Cream Salesmen

Philosophía
Beyonder > Writer.

Remember that one interview where Jim Shooter said "he discovered us" ? That means he includes himself in the group that Beyonder was stated to be milions of times more powerfull than, combined. So in essence, you need the power of milions of writers to fight Beyonder on even grounds.

Galan007
he iz milliuns uf tymz mor powafull den enfinity!!1@!! duryes

gobstakid777
Pre Retcon Beyonder wills Mike and Lucy out of existence and then forces himself upon Elaine, learning about the concpt of "rape"
WF Mxy does the same, but rapes elaine cause it's funny
Pre Retcon MM chills in the back,ready to ride if anything goes down

Kris Blaze
The day MXY goes above Elaine....

Blanket

Rage.Of.Olympus

Philosophía
Originally posted by Blanket
Yup, however, you forgot that we only place Beyonder at writers level, not way more powerful... because that might invalidate the 'proof'...

Actually, what is the current stance on that one?

He can go from "You've got to be at least SUPREME BEING to stalemate him!" to "HE IS GOD BEFORE GENESIS! LOOK, JIM SHOOTER SAID "US" WHEN DESCRIBING BEYONDER!" (what I wrote in my last post was actually used as a argument in a post backing Beyonder. I'm serious) in case somebody says that he can be beaten.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Just for the lulz....

Clearly his not more powerful, as he was retconed. Meaning, the writer, was able to well, rewrite him into something new. If he was more powerful, the writer would not been able to affect him. Hence:

Writer/Artist (I.E God, TOAA or whatever term you use.) > Beyonder

dur

EDITORIAL MANDATE!

In case you're not up to date, editors are quite the powerhouses and have been used numerous times in discussions involving Beyonder.

In Marvel the hierarchy is sort of:

Editor
Beyonder
Writer
Beyonder
Beyonder/Thanos w/THOTU

Blanket

Rage.Of.Olympus

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007
god's power incarnate + god's will incarnate + god herself. yeah, no character(s) throughout comics can hope to do better than stalemate. What about Great Evil Beast,Mandraak,Primal Monitor ?

Survivor19
Squirrel Girl and Tippy Toe.

guy222
MoM

TOAA

LT

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by gobstakid777
Pre Retcon Beyonder wills Mike and Lucy out of existence and then forces himself upon Elaine, learning about the concpt of "rape"
WF Mxy does the same, but rapes elaine cause it's funny
Pre Retcon MM chills in the back,ready to ride if anything goes down

"Profile For gobstakid777
Birthday October 15th, 1992"

I guess that somewhat explains it, though I don't recall wishing rape on anyone when I was 17. Guess the dude must've been belittled by women one too many times in his day.

Nihilist
Originally posted by guy222
MoM

TOAA

LT LT is way outgunned here.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~

I guess that somewhat explains it, though I don't recall wishing rape on anyone when I was 17. Guess the dude must've been belittled by women one too many times in his day.

suck mine.
and beyonder,wf mxy,and mm all had showings that made them seem omnipotent
p.s. i get buns.a lot. I make genghis khan jealous
pimp

Blanket
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~

I guess that somewhat explains it, though I don't recall wishing rape on anyone when I was 17. Guess the dude must've been belittled by women one too many times in his day. He's 16, and wrong again, he doesn't even talk to women. erm

gobstakid777
He's 16, and wrong again, he doesn't even talk to women. erm

hmm

guy222
Originally posted by Nihilist
LT is way outgunned here.

Really

Kris Blaze
Oh snap, Guy is about to open a can of whoopass.

guy222
stick out tongue

Hopefully, the thread will stay on course and no back and forth

Too much with the 'God' characters

King Kandy
Bone Claw Wolverine will solo.

kgkg
Originally posted by Nihilist
LT is way outgunned here. Not really. Lt's feats are one of the best in marvel you can claims that Elaine might be better but than that's a whole Vertigo's God is = Marvel's God therefore LT is lower.

Going by feats LT being outgunned especially with Lucifer and Micheal on the list is exaggeration at best.

Slaanesh
Pr Beyonder
Pr MM
Primal Monitor

this guy would stomp..

psycho gundam
Too much with the 'God' characters yes

occultdestroyer
... vs Destiny/Alien Entity/Man of Miracles

I agree with Nihilist. LT is out of the picture.

guy222
who picked the alien entity

i chose

MoM

TOAA

LT

Warlord
Batman - Batkick
Wolverine - Healing Factor
Superman - Vibrations

no more Gods

occultdestroyer
who picked the alien entity
Why?

Alien Entity has a valid feat.. A feat that trumps all other feats.. recreating Marvelverse. A feat on par with THOTI (erasing Marvelverse).

guy222
I have the books with the AE

I didn't pick em

He's a neat character

Endless Mike
GEB/God Thing/MoM

KuRuPT Thanosi
Prime Mpnitor, GEB, TOAA or Thanos w/Heart

That was easy.

Philosophía
Originally posted by kgkg
Going by feats LT being outgunned especially with Lucifer and Micheal on the list is exaggeration at best.

Not even close.

Enyalus
Mandrakk eats their stories...

...But seriously:

thumb up Without question. It's arguable if Lucy and Mike are even above LT, let alone above enough to thoroughly outclass him.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Why?

Alien Entity has a valid feat.. A feat that trumps all other feats.. recreating Marvelverse. A feat on par with THOTI (erasing Marvelverse).

He erased and recreated the prime multiverse at best.

Not the whole of Marvel.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He erased and recreated the prime multiverse at best.

Not the whole of Marvel.
hmm Marvel.com has him as one of the four people who have recreated the Marvel Universe...along with your boy Sise-Neg. smile

Philosophía
Originally posted by Enyalus
thumb up Without question. It's arguable if Lucy and Mike are even above LT, let alone above enough to thoroughly outclass him.

It's not arguable, actually. And it's fairly simple to demonstrate that he is below both of them.

And being outgunned=/=being outclassed.

Knowsbleed33
hmm Marvel.com has him as one of the four people who have recreated the Marvel Universe...along with your boy Sise-Neg. smile

Marvel.com is ghey.

Galan007
thumb up Without question. It's arguable if Lucy and Mike are even above LT, let alone above enough to thoroughly outclass him. i'm curious as to what proof you have of this?

kgkg

Mindset

Philosophía
Living Tribunal is a by-product of the Big Bang, Michael is the Big Bang.

Michael is capable of reproducing the Big Bang, repeatedly, while Thanos with the HOTU, the guy who utterly owned LT along with everything in Marvel, remained powerless when he recreated the MU.

kgkg

Tattoos N Scars
All you need to beat that team is Kratos. God of War III will explain why there is no more Greek Myths. God of War IV will explain why there are no more gods, period!!!...lol. He'll f'n KILL EM ALL.

Mr Master

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Mr Master
Thanos personally obliterated THOTI,
so no one else could try and claim the power.

He remained (HOTI-powerless) out of choice.

It had nothing to do with the re-creation of the MU.

thumb up smile

Philosophía
Abc logic really. There have been many version on the Big Bang from the creation of everything in marvel to just a Universe. Also Vertigo's God didn't even make everything in the Vertigo universe and M/L were a creation of his.

and this is suppose to show that LT is outgunned?

You know, saying 'ABC logic' doesn't make it invalid, and doesn't suddenly make you have an argument. It's been shown that everything from Marvel starts from the original Big Bang (most recently with the Alien Entity) and Michael is that original Big Bang. It's also been shown that LT was owned by somebody with the power to recreate everything in the MU while Michael's power allows him to recreate everything repeatedly.

Yes, it is. Have you actually countered anything ? No.

Kris Blaze
So what you're saying is that Kyle can contain all of the MU cosmics?

kevdude

Philosophía
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
So what you're saying is that Kyle can contain all of the MU cosmics?

Would you agree that Imperiex itself is a by-product of the original explosion/Big Bang ?

kgkg
Originally posted by kevdude
thumb up Everything was indeed made by God/The Presence kgkg. Never seen anything to disagree with that. http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6559/creationy.th.jpg
Also Lucifer and Elaine has made stuff outside God's Universe.

Kris Blaze

kgkg

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I thought Imperiex was all the energies of the big bang. imperiex may have had the power to create a big bang. however, he was still a product of the 'original' big bang - which is what phil was saying, i believe.

If there was anything to counter I would have. actually, i've seen a few *valid* points brought to table, in regards to how michael/lucifer could defeat LT. what i have yet to see is ANY kind of *intelligent* argument pertaining to how LT could defeat them.

Blanket
Originally posted by Mr Master
Thanos personally obliterated THOTI,
so no one else could try and claim the power.

He remained (HOTI-powerless) out of choice.

It had nothing to do with the re-creation of the MU.

thumb up Scans for curiosity's sake?

Merlyn
Scans for curiosity's sake? I am curious to see Mr Master's proof as well (and by proof I mean on panel events, NOT his biased opinion.) And the reason I'd like to see this proof, is because Thanos himself pretty much said the exact opposite from what Masters is trying to claim...

-Thanos-
"The first day of my reign ended with me destroying the universe in a fit of pique."
"To restore it meant HAVING to renounce the might I had so desperately striven to gain."

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5108/thanos1.th.jpg

King Kandy
There's a page where he blows up THOTI in the past to stop the celestial order from getting it (I think)... But I have not the slightest clue where it is said he renounced it willingly.

Merlyn
Originally posted by King Kandy
There's a page where he blows up THOTI in the past to stop the celestial order from getting it (I think)... Nope. All Thanos did was blow up the Celestial Order's ship, before they reached THOTI... He never blew up THOTI itself:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4349/thanos2.th.jpg

But I have not the slightest clue where it is said he renounced it willingly. I just reread the story. It was never said.

kevdude
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6559/creationy.th.jpg
Also Lucifer and Elaine has made stuff outside God's Universe.

They may have made stuff out of his regular universe/multiverse but everything they 'did' was all in his great plan. When he left everything started to fall apart, the elements even wanted him to stay..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did he give up the power by fixing the flaw and remaking the universe.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Merlyn

I am curious to see Mr Master's proof as well (and by proof I mean on panel events, NOT his biased opinion.) And the reason I'd like to see this proof, is because Thanos himself pretty much said the exact opposite from what Masters is trying to claim...
... sheesh, bite/stab/kill the second you see me make an erroneous statement.
(finally thy moment)

It's true Thanos stated that, but it's also senseless, due to it being pis.

THOTI existed witIN the omniverse all through out the story,
when Thanos merged with the THOTI, he was "GOD" ... all powerful,
able to easily stomp the LT,
why would he need to use THOTI's existence to recreate reality, as if THOTI was detached from it?

You feel me?

So yea, imo, that's just a plot device on Starlin's part to get rid of THOTI,
which is too much power to give to any character.
Because following the context of the story, and THOTI's powerset,
resetting creation should be as effortless at it was absorbing it,
and it WAS effortless though (resetting) but the stipulation is still senseless .. considering what THOTI is.

King Kandy
Oh yeah, it was also thought that Thanos would have to die to restore the universe... later known to be completely false, as well as him having enough power left to give himself a nice little upgrade.

Mr Master

Oh yeah, it was also thought that Thanos would have to die to restore the universe... later known to be completely false, as well as him having enough power left to give himself a nice little upgrade.
thumb up

Now that I think about it, it also makes sense that Thanos would have to give up THOTI,
after all, it was the "supreme power" ... and he was under TOAA's plan,
TOAA drew Thanos with what their power would be withIN the omniverse which is THOTI,
off panel it was around before Thanos according to its history,
but it only dealt with all of creation in this story.
So, since TOAA was/is and always will be in control of all we read (even from a fictional point of view)
they (Starln/Milgrom) couldn't allow Thanos to retain this power,
because Thanos isn't interesting cause he's God, he's interesting cause he's Thanos,
something he'll lose being God.

This is why the pissy bit about having to relinquish the power to reset everything is silly.

Especially when the power was apart and yet withIN reality to begin with.
(but actually it's easily explained with necessary pis .. as we just did)

batdude123
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/porters54/016-6.jpg

Philosophía
Originally posted by batdude123
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/porters54/016-6.jpg

haermm

Blanket

Philosophía
I try.

kgkg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.