Superman Runs The Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
1) Thing & Korg

2) A-Bomb & Classic Abomination

3) Namor & Colossus

4) Grey Hulk & Professor Hulk

5) Hercules & Ares

6) Savage Hulk & Mindless Hulk

7) Rulk

8) WW Hulk

9) World Breaker Hulk (with all implied strength and power)

10) Rulk and World Breaker Hulk

Stipulations:

Superman has read the bios of all Marvel characters and knows their powers and personalities in both rounds. The Marvel characters have read the bio for Superman and know his powers in both rounds.

CIS and Bloodlust are on for Marvel in both rounds.

Round 1 - CIS is on and bloodlust is off for Superman. He's in "boyscout" mode. Think AS Superman's personality.

Round 2 - CIS is off and bloodlust is on for Superman. Think of Superman with the rage Black Adam has in WW III.

nicamarvin
CLEARS IT................

Harbinger
Scenario 1: Stops at 6
Scenario 2: Clears.

nicamarvin
just because you put RULK here, you think that walking PIS guy will stop him? get real

Kris Blaze
Should clear it both times.

Though it's difficult to say how powerful world breaker was.

psycho gundam
facepalm

D-Block
clears

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Badabing
Round 1 - CIS is on and bloodlust is off for Superman. He's in "boyscout" mode. Think AS Superman's personality.

Round 2 - CIS is off and bloodlust is on for Superman. Think of Superman with the rage Black Adam has in WW III.

Honestly, with nothing at stake such as innocent people getting hurt, in round 1 he might take the fall as early as 6 so that he doesn't hurt "good people making bad choices".

Round 2 however...Lord have mercy on their souls cause he sure as hell won't.

jrodslam
Clears.

shokosugi
Clears it. you need to have Thanos, Juggs, Phoenix Force, etc. to make this gauntlet interesting.

SoulDevourer
confused

he clears it - literaly (he runs thru it. none of em got superspeed big grin)

Badabing
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Honestly, with nothing at stake such as innocent people getting hurt, in round 1 he might take the fall as early as 6 so that he doesn't hurt "good people making bad choices".

Round 2 however...Lord have mercy on their souls cause he sure as hell won't. That's what I was thinking as well. Supes has loads of moments where he'll talk instead of fight at first.

But an all out Supes would be a beast.

kgkg
Most of these are One-dimensional characters Superman clears

Spire
Aerial HV ftw.

Master Court
Round 1, a chance to stop as early as 5.

Round 2, World Breaker puts him down. It's hard to gauge how powerful he was because there was no way to gauge it. But we know that his low range efforts were planet-busting. He almost wrecked the Earth without trying. Not many people can stand against that.

Bouboumaster
1- 2: Comon guys, Abobination can hold is own against Hulk and A-Bomb can hold his own against Rulk. A gentle Superman would do good, then Rick and Sups would talk, smacking Abobination away, and then go fight another common ennemy.

2- 9: An all-out "I'm gonna tear your face out, you, piece of junk!" Superman would do probably pretty good and would probably go healing in the sun when needed. So He might pass Rulk, the walking PIS monster. But I think he stop at WB Hulk. It's my feeling that the gap of power are too far from each other, in Hulk's advantage.

Philosophía
Clears it both times.

iceman24567
Clears it easily he would bfr half of them to the sun.

leonidas

yeah that's a pretty close assessment, imo.

Kris Blaze
I don't think Superman would choose NOT to hurt Hulk because he considers him a good person making a bad choice.... Superman wouldn't risk death so that he doesn't harm someone :/

Enyalus
Round 1: Stops at 5.

Round 2: Clears.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I don't think Superman would choose NOT to hurt Hulk because he considers him a good person making a bad choice.... Superman wouldn't risk death so that he doesn't harm someone :/

Well I meant take a fall as in a KO, since Bada didn't mention the fights are to the death (least not in round 1) ...

Kris Blaze
Well I meant take a fall as in a KO, since Bada didn't mention the fights are to the death (least not in round 1) ...

When you're fighting a green giant who's super strong and about as intelligent as a baby, unconsciousness will usually mean death.

Master Court
Savage Hulk stood up to Glad's heat vision for quite a while. He was completely unharmed by Fing Fang Foom's acid-fire breath. He's taken Human Torch's nova blast with absolute ease. So his limit in heat-resistance is impossible to gauge. If he had even a scratch on him, we could say he could only take so much. But that he was completely unharmed. Hulk could very well survive in the Sun. It's never been said he couldn't, has it?

World Breaker is >>>>>> WWHulk, and of course with the amp would come a seriously amped HF. I really don't think BFR to the Sun would kill World Breaker. If anything, when he starts to burn the closer he gets to it, it'll just keep angry and amped. The only problem for World Breaker would be how to get back to Earth. Or maybe he could thunderclap the Sun to screw us all.

Barring BFR, though, Superman gets KTFO.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Master Court
Savage Hulk stood up to Glad's heat vision for quite a while. He was completely unharmed by Fing Fang Foom's acid-fire breath. He's taken Human Torch's nova blast with absolute ease. So his limit in heat-resistance is impossible to gauge. If he had even a scratch on him, we could say he could only take so much. But that he was completely unharmed. Hulk could very well survive in the Sun. It's never been said he couldn't, has it?

World Breaker is >>>>>> WWHulk, and of course with the amp would come a seriously amped HF. I really don't think BFR to the Sun would kill World Breaker. If anything, when he starts to burn the closer he gets to it, it'll just keep angry and amped. The only problem for World Breaker would be how to get back to Earth. Or maybe he could thunderclap the Sun to screw us all.

Barring BFR, though, Superman gets KTFO.
Superman can always BFR him. Besides that, Superman's HV is leagues above the Sun's outer core. In fact, it's hotter then the core of the Sun.

godking
Superman clears both gauntlets

In Gaunlet 1 a few get some shots in but even boy scout superman clears it.

Gauntlet 2 Superman gpoing all out and pissed of he kills them all without getting touched.

Master Court
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman can always BFR him. Besides that, Superman's HV is leagues above the Sun's outer core. In fact, it's hotter then the core of the Sun.

How the Hell does his HV get hotter than the thing that gives him power?

In any case, my point is that we have no idea how much heat the Hulk can handle. Red Hulk, as standard, crystallizes sand into glass, which is about 2000 degrees, and even when Red Hulk got hot enough to feel faint, Hulk was completely unharmed. Planet Hulk was also completely unharmed by the core of Sakaar, which is likely around the same temperature of the core of Earth. About 10,000 degrees. The temperature of the surface of the Sun. So, at minimum, we know Hulk could survive entry into the Sun. Savage Hulk was burned by Glad's HV, true. But there are many stars that can get as hot as 250,000 degrees K. That's far past the surface temperature of the Sun. And to top it off, Hulk has survived unharmed by a ground zero nuclear explosion. Nuclear explosions reach temperatures of 10,000,000+ degrees K. The core of the Sun is on average calculated to be 15,000,000 degrees K. At those temperatures, I doubt an extra million degrees or so will make a difference.

Since Savage Hulk survived the nuclear explosion, it's safe to say World Breaker takes BFR to the Sun just fine.

Konton
Originally posted by kgkg
Most of these are One-dimensional characters Superman clears

Because Superman is so deep in comparison?

lol

Supes clears it btw.

kgkg
Originally posted by Konton
Because Superman is so deep in comparison? Compare to people who can't fly , fist are the only weapon , has very little speed feats , limited abilities etc? Yes

Konton
Originally posted by kgkg
Compare to people who can't fly , fist are the only weapon , has very little speed feats , limited abilities etc? Yes

I thought you were talking about actual character depth.
Not in powersets. I'll concede to him being versatile in a fight.

Knowsbleed33
He clears it via BFR.

No BFR, I see him getting stopped at 2 in scenario 1 and 7 in scenario 2.

-Pr-

maxivitopowe
bump

Enzeru
I don't see Superman getting past WW Hulk.

Superman lacks the damage output to take WW Hulk out. If we take a look at everything Hulk has done, since he has been created and everything Superman has done post retcon... Hulk's durability > Superman's damage output. He is much faster than Hulk and has the versatility but in character he won't do something like phasing Hulk's heart out or some weird crap like that.

WW Hulk is Hulk with a massive amp. Stronger and angrier than he has ever been before. Superman without some major sundipping action won't do all too much there, just like Thor wouldn't be able to do all to much and so on.

It takes someone of Sentry's caliber to achieve something in such a fight B-)

Firefly218

thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Enzeru
I don't see Superman getting past WW Hulk.

Superman lacks the damage output to take WW Hulk out. If we take a look at everything Hulk has done, since he has been created and everything Superman has done post retcon... Hulk's durability > Superman's damage output. He is much faster than Hulk and has the versatility but in character he won't do something like phasing Hulk's heart out or some weird crap like that.

WW Hulk is Hulk with a massive amp. Stronger and angrier than he has ever been before. Superman without some major sundipping action won't do all too much there, just like Thor wouldn't be able to do all to much and so on.

It takes someone of Sentry's caliber to achieve something in such a fight B-)

thumb up the power of a million exploding suns.

Bentley
Thing is the only one that lasts a bit against Kal. The rest just don't have enough heart.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Bentley
Thing is the only one that lasts a bit against Kal. The rest just don't have enough heart.

thumb up laughing

IMO, I think on character he will have a really tough time, but if he goes no mental blocks and unloads it on this guys he clears it.

quanchi112
Stops at four in both. Too much for him to overcome.

JBL
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at four in both. Too much for him to overcome. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Stops at four in both. Too much for him to overcome.

OUTRAGEOUS LIES!

Your asserting that he fails to make it past four in the second scenario is absolutely laughable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
OUTRAGEOUS LIES!

Your asserting that he fails to make it past four in the second scenario is absolutely laughable. I do believe he would. You can disagree but at least explain why not just reiterating now wrong you think I am.

LordofBrooklyn
I do believe he would. You can disagree but at least explain why not just reiterating now wrong you think I am.

1. Speed - Both Hulks are vastly overmatched in this area. Given Superman's mindset in scenario 2 he is strking them full force at Superspeed.

Advantage Superman

2. Range - Superman can deal out offense from a distance via heat vision which will inflict damage to a level that weakens both combatants.

Advantage Superman

3. Strength- A CIS version of Superman is stronger at default than both these Hulks. (Come at me Jester, Darksaint, Janus and Carver! cool ) A CIS off Clark with no mental blocks is definitively stronger than these two.

Advantage Superman

The House of El is here to enlighten you, Quan.

Take this lesson and learn it well!

quanchi112
1. Speed - Both Hulks are vastly overmatched in this area. Given Superman's mindset in scenario 2 he is strking them full force at Superspeed.

Advantage Superman

2. Range - Superman can deal out offense from a distance via heat vision which will inflict damage to a level that weakens both combatants.

Advantage Superman

3. Strength- A CIS version of Superman is stronger at default than both these Hulks. (Come at me Jester, Darksaint, Janus and Carver! cool ) A CIS off Clark with no mental blocks is definitively stronger than these two.

Advantage Superman

The House of El is here to enlighten you, Quan.

Take this lesson and learn it well! 1. He does have speed over him but then again I believe the Hulks can tank it and respond in kind.

2. Rarely does he ever use these tactics but against Doomsday he managed to tag him despite his lack of flight as well.

3. I disagree with this but it really doesn't matter as both are strong enough to hurt him. It's also two on one. Once the Hulks grab him they make quick work of him.

These aren't probes. He's going down. Even Darkseid physically overpowered him in this arc unlike most other arcs.

LordofBrooklyn
1. He does have speed over him but then again I believe the Hulks can tank it and respond in kind.

2. Rarely does he ever use these tactics but against Doomsday he managed to tag him despite his lack of flight as well.

3. I disagree with this but it really doesn't matter as both are strong enough to hurt him. It's also two on one. Once the Hulks grab him they make quick work of him.

These aren't probes. He's going down. Even Darkseid physically overpowered him in this arc unlike most other arcs.

How are they simply "Grabbing" the Murderer of Steel in scenario 2?

What Gladiator did to the Hulk is a G rated version of what happens to them here.

quanchi112
How are they simply "Grabbing" the Murderer of Steel in scenario 2?

What Gladiator did to the Hulk is a G rated version of what happens to them here. There are two of them and he wasn't blitzing around with the probes iirc. He was just punching them.

One weaker Hulk managed to ward off a very similar character in Kallark. Two Hulks are better than one well save HOTM.

That is the hulk who would own OWAW very badly.

LordofBrooklyn
There are two of them and he wasn't blitzing around with the probes iirc. He was just punching them.

One weaker Hulk managed to ward off a very similar character in Kallark. Two Hulks are better than one well save HOTM.

That is the hulk who would own OWAW very badly.

You are placing limits on Superman based on his usual displays which is going against the premise of scenario 2.

Going all out means just that. Speed, strength, Heat vision, X-ray Vision, etc.

Kallark?

You are comparing an unrestrained Superman to that depiction of Gladiator?

You shame yourself, Thanosi?

quanchi112
You are placing limits on Superman based on his usual displays which is going against the premise of scenario 2.

Going all out means just that. Speed, strength, Heat vision, X-ray Vision, etc.

Kallark?

You are comparing an unrestrained Superman to that depiction of Gladiator?

You shame yourself, Thanosi? I am going based off the comics. You aren't.

Yes, and I believe he can overcome. You are trying to script the outcome.

Yes, since he rarely if ever holds back and has similar powers.

I care not for your opinion and your taunts. Hulks win. Thanos has nothing to do with scenario four.

LordofBrooklyn
I am going based off the comics. You aren't.

Yes, and I believe he can overcome. You are trying to script the outcome.

Yes, since he rarely if ever holds back and has similar powers.

I care not for your opinion and your taunts. Hulks win. Thanos has nothing to do with scenario four.

1. CIS OFF - What do you think this means? The usual portrayal of the character is rendered moot in favor of the scenario that applies in the fight. No mental blocks. No restraint. Is NOT the usual depiction of the character. The "Comics " have shown us what this version of Superman is capable of.

My application of canon here is absolutely correct.

2. Poor Man's Kal - Gladiator as depicted in the Hulk fight in question is NOTHING like a bloodlusted Superman. NOTHING. To assert otherwise is to be either disingenous or ignorant of Superman's canon.

Accept your correction.

maxivitopowe
Gladiators name is Kallark?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Gladiators name is Kallark?

Yes.

His respect thread is very good. When you have the opportunity you should read it.

maxivitopowe
Yeah it isn't that it's just that I was commenting in the similarities off their names

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Yeah it isn't that it's just that I was commenting in the similarities off their names

It is clearly an homage to Superman.

quanchi112
1. CIS OFF - What do you think this means? The usual portrayal of the character is rendered moot in favor of the scenario that applies in the fight. No mental blocks. No restraint. Is NOT the usual depiction of the character. The "Comics " have shown us what this version of Superman is capable of.

My application of canon here is absolutely correct.

2. Poor Man's Kal - Gladiator as depicted in the Hulk fight in question is NOTHING like a bloodlusted Superman. NOTHING. To assert otherwise is to be either disingenous or ignorant of Superman's canon.

Accept your correction. 1. CIs off doesn't mean you control the character. It still has to be based on something in comics,

I agree he isn't as ruthless as Gladiator but that is neither here nor there. Hulks win.

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud

There is my opinion of believing someone is a complete IDIOT based on his comprehension skills and level of stupidity on his comments and FAILED attempts into baiting me posting right after my comments, but that is my opinion, but when said IDIOT actually has the nerve of trolling a MOD thread, then his stupidity level is not only confirmed but reinforced.

thumb up Good job my lovable retard, walking on thin ice and then trolling a MOD thread, your stupidity level knows no bounds.

pym-ftw
6 possibly 7 hard.

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
6 possibly 7 hard.
What? How is Rulk beating superman? Not to mention last time Thor was holding his own against both merged and grey hulk.

http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623035123&att=1348700339-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623035123&att=1348700322-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623035123&att=1348700297-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623054623&att=1348700279-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623054623&att=1348700258-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623054623&att=1348700239-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623100827&att=1348700209-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623100827&att=1348700172-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623100827&att=1348700144-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623125578&att=1348700083-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623125578&att=1348700065-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes

Tony Stark
Originally posted by nicamarvin
CLEARS IT................

no expression

Tony Stark
He stops at #6

pym-ftw
Originally posted by abhilegend
What? How is Rulk beating superman? Not to mention last time Thor was holding his own against both merged and grey hulk.

http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623035123&att=1348700339-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623035123&att=1348700322-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623035123&att=1348700297-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623054623&att=1348700279-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623054623&att=1348700258-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623054623&att=1348700239-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623100827&att=1348700209-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623100827&att=1348700172-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623100827&att=1348700144-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623125578&att=1348700083-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
http://www.comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=thor-2012092623125578&att=1348700065-picsay.jpg&fullsize=yes
Bada was using LF Rulk, current Rulk probably dies of hypothermia to ice breath.

I said a high end (cisless superman) could do it aswell What the f**k?

Thor has struggled fighting each individually in the past.

abhilegend
Bada was using LF Rulk, current Rulk probably dies of hypothermia to ice breath.

I said a high end (cisless superman) could do it aswell What the f**k?

Thor has struggled fighting each individually in the past.
Where was it stated that it was LF Rulk?

So?

pym-ftw
The time line of the Op and the order makes it painfully obvious, unless your pushing an ulterior motive.

So why would you only use low showings?

Silent Master
The time line of the Op and the order makes it painfully obvious, unless your pushing an ulterior motive.

So why would you only use low showings?

It's abhi, of course he's pushing an ulterior motive.

h1a8
1) Thing & Korg

3) Namor & Colossus

5) Hercules & Ares

7) Rulk

8) WW Hulk

Stipulations:

Superman has read the bios of all Marvel characters and knows their powers and personalities in both rounds. The Marvel characters have read the bio for Superman and know his powers in both rounds.

Round 2 - CIS is off and bloodlust is on for Superman. Think of Superman with the rage Black Adam has in WW III. he clears, after reading those bios and what WBH can do then he chooses to bfr right away.

comic_book_fan
stops at 6

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Tony Stark
He stops beating them at #6 and moves on

This post shows wisdom.

jaxthejester
1) Thing & Korg

3) Namor & Colossus

5) Hercules & Ares

7) Rulk

8) WW Hulk

Stipulations:

1) Thing & Korg- Normal Supes stomps them. Killer Supes murders them.

2) A-Bomb & Classic Abomination- Normal Supes wins after a good fight. Killer Supes stomps them.

3) Namor & Colossus- See # 2.

4) Grey Hulk & Professor Hulk- Normal Supes wins after a good fight. Killer Supes stomps them.

5) Hercules & Ares- See # 4.

6) Savage Hulk & Mindless Hulk- Normal Supes loses after a good fight. Killer Supes wins the majority due to BFR tactics.

7) Rulk- See # 4.

8) WW Hulk- Normal Supes loses after a good fight. Killer Supes whoops on him enough to unleash World Breaker (see below).

9) World Breaker Hulk (with all implied strength and power)- Both versions of Superman die.

10) Rulk and World Breaker Hulk- Superman dies. So does Rulk.

quanchi112

So why would you only use low showings? thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
laughing out loud

There is my opinion of believing someone is a complete IDIOT based on his comprehension skills and level of stupidity on his comments and FAILED attempts into baiting me posting right after my comments, but that is my opinion, but when said IDIOT actually has the nerve of trolling a MOD thread, then his stupidity level is not only confirmed but reinforced.

thumb up Good job my lovable retard, walking on thin ice and then trolling a MOD thread, your stupidity level knows no bounds. Leave the personal comments out of this. You're upset just at my opinion. This thread was created to share opinions. Don't be scared by the dissenting opinion.

Stops at 4 IMO.

Prof. T.C McAbe
WBH and Rulk would be tough. Superman clear it in both rounds, except if it's early LF Rulk.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by jaxthejester

9) World Breaker Hulk (with all implied strength and power)- Both versions of Superman die.

10) Rulk and World Breaker Hulk- Superman dies. So does Rulk.

Superman dies?

LIES!

Rao Kal El
Leave the personal comments out of this. You're upset just at my opinion. This thread was created to share opinions. Don't be scared by the dissenting opinion.

Stops at 4 IMO.

http://cdn.niketalk.com/0/04/500x1000px-LL-04d1e204_gdyblaugh.gif

LordofBrooklyn
Leave the personal comments out of this. You're upset just at my opinion. This thread was created to share opinions. Don't be scared by the dissenting opinion.

Stops at 4 IMO.

What do you see in the canon of Grey Hulk and Prof. Hulk that Jax doesn't to justify this stance?

Rao Kal El
What do you see in the canon of Grey Hulk and Prof. Hulk that Jax doesn't to justify this stance?

He sees nothing, he is just an ignorant troll. That is what he is and what he will always be.

Jax is way way better poster and debater with a lot more knowledge than Quan. Is not even comparable, just the idea of trying to compare them will be an insult to Jax.

Quan always trolls. He knows nothing about comics. but sometimes He is funny though.

He is like the KMC lovable idiot.

maxivitopowe
I've never seen Rao this riled up

carver9
Yeah, he's pretty mad.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Round 1 - Maybe 4, probably 6. Regular everyday Superman in boyscout mode? He's probably going to brawl, and not even cut loose.

Round 2 - Clears if he avoids any sort of physical confrontation and opts for a battle field removal or something.

Odekahn
Stops at 6 round 1. Clears it round 2.

pym-ftw
Think me ignorant, but how is Superman going to bfr WBH? He was pouring out enough radiation to melt amped heralds...

carver9
Think me ignorant, but how is Superman going to bfr WBH? He was pouring out enough radiation to melt amped heralds...

Exactly. As soon as he tries to blitz, he is running into a blast of pure force. You can tell its a physical attack.

Look here.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094189/Incredible_Hulks_632_021.jpg.html

quanchi112
http://cdn.niketalk.com/0/04/500x1000px-LL-04d1e204_gdyblaugh.gif Concession accepted.

quanchi112
What do you see in the canon of Grey Hulk and Prof. Hulk that Jax doesn't to justify this stance? Stalemating Drax, feats, etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Yeah, he's pretty mad. Sobbing mad blowing bubbles out of his nose.

laughing out loud

Zack Fair
Pissed Supes goes take a bath in the sun.

GG.

Mshinu
Boyscout Supes gets beat up by Abom & Abomb

Bloodlusted Supes is going to BFR left and right and could clear, but LF Rulk or WurldbrkrHulk with all implied power would likely destroy him.

Rao Kal El
Concession accepted. Originally posted by quanchi112
Sobbing mad blowing bubbles out of his nose.

laughing out loud

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Cj9rfygfOhE/UrJuR75EkKI/AAAAAAAAE08/KeZDLiU1Fgc/s400/you%252527re%2Ban%2Bidiot.gif

The Sorrow
I don't see how Superman is realistically going to get past #6, it certainly won't be through power. I could see him BFR'ing, but one of these Hulks would give him serious trouble let alone both together.

Rao Kal El
The way Superman fights in character is to start building up his strength just to be enough to subdue an enemy, He rarely has the intention of killing them.

So when he fights a bad guy in character he starts hitting them lightly and see how much they can take and increase the strength of his punches accordingly.

In this case, he has a bio and info of what the others can take, since He is in boy scout mode, he won't try to kill them but He will punch them accordingly on what He thinks the other characters can with stand with out killing them from the get go, while the other character are in CIS less mode.

On the second scenario Superman will give little to no regard on the other characters well being, So he does not care if he kills them, maim them, cripple them, lobotomize them, burn them or drill holes at super speed on their chest.

He clears the second round.

Rao Kal El
Exactly. As soon as he tries to blitz, he is running into a blast of pure force. You can tell its a physical attack.

Look here.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094189/Incredible_Hulks_632_021.jpg.html

What???

carver9
Lol...CIS off doesnt mean the character turns into killers.

Zack Fair
Fortunate for Superman he is bloodlusted too as per OP.

Drakon09
He at least makes it to WW hulk in the 1st round and he clears in the 2nd.

Enzeru
What???

What Carver is trying to say is ... that at that point Hulk became so powerful that his energy output became physical and formed force fields, on which Superman couldn't simply get past by - to acomplish a speedblitz / BFR whatever.
On top of that I think that Carver implied that Superman would die away due to the radiation, since amped heralds melted away, when WB Hulk collided with Red She-Hulk.

I'm fluid in multiple languages and one of them happens to be 'idiotic' as well.

And yeah, Superman has withstood radiation in the past. If he can fight while being under the influence of Kryptonite, which is as poisonous to him as it gets, then he will be able to deal with Hulk's radiation.

-Pr-
Yeah, this thread will last much longer. If the bashing/trolling doesn't stop, warnings/bannings will be handed out.

quanchi112
Lol...CIS off doesnt mean the character turns into killers. I agree.

Rao Kal El

I agree.

Stipulations:

The reading comprehension shows AGAIN!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

http://cdn.niketalk.com/0/04/500x1000px-LL-04d1e204_gdyblaugh.gif

quanchi112
The reading comprehension shows AGAIN!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

http://cdn.niketalk.com/0/04/500x1000px-LL-04d1e204_gdyblaugh.gif Black Adam wasn't a remorseless killer. He actually let MM go. I don't think Superman is pulling his punches but he isn't out to kill everyone either IMO.

-Pr-
Pretty sure Bada was talking about the rage that killed an entire country and took on an entire army of superheroes.

In those conditions, Superman should/would be willing to kill.

Unless Bada says otherwise, of course.

LordofBrooklyn
Stalemating Drax, feats, etc.

You can't be serious.

Superman wins definitively in both scenarios.

What can power do you think it takes to crush Imperiex probes the way he did?

quanchi112
You can't be serious.

Superman wins definitively in both scenarios.

What can power do you think it takes to crush Imperiex probes the way he did? I disagree. Drax had the power gem. He can't be annihilated while using it unlike the Probes.

DD power.

LordofBrooklyn
I disagree. Drax had the power gem. He can't be annihilated while using it unlike the Probes.

DD power.

With the advantage in speed, Clark is landing enough probe crushing punches to KO Grey Hulk with ease. Then it is on to the Prof who also enjoys a lack of conciousness due to Kal.

quanchi112
With the advantage in speed, Clark is landing enough probe crushing punches to KO Grey Hulk with ease. Then it is on to the Prof who also enjoys a lack of conciousness due to Kal. I disagree due to Prof. hulk engaging him at the same time. The Hulks overwhelm and ko him.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Rao Kal El

quanchi112

Rao Kal El
My comment about Black Adam was to prove in that storyline he wasn't trying to kill everyone in his path. Not at all. I listed an example thus backing my reasoning within that particular story.

Um... He did not killed MMH for a reson, because "he was not like the others"

Putting up definitions is nice and all but this is clearly a comic book defined term.

laughing out loud no, It is written in the ENGLISH language, therefore the definitions applying to that language apply, Unless the writer invented that word, um.... but he didn't

I rarely quote other posters because I form my own opinions. It's up for debate.

What is up for debate? your "opinion" of blood lusted or what Bada meant by saying that Superman is blood lusted?

If you need help on this idea, let me help you, He says :

The idea is pretty simple, Superman is even willing to kill children and will spare someone because "he is different" it can't get clearer than that. If you need help to understand the concept let me know, I am willing to help you.

My opinion doesn't have to be shared by all.

Yeah! I know. And 90% of the time is not.

In any case the definition applies to the idea used in the sentence, not to what ever definition I want to create out of thin air.

"Blood lust" is not a term only applied in KMC is a word that exist in the dictionary and is not up for grabs to interpretation.

Is defined as lust for blood, if you need help with that, also let me know.

quanchi112
Um... He did not killed MMH for a reson, because "he was not like the others"

laughing out loud no, It is written in the ENGLISH language, therefore the definitions applying to that language apply, Unless the writer invented that word, um.... but he didn't

What is up for debate? your "opinion" of blood lusted or what Bada meant by saying that Superman is blood lusted?

If you need help on this idea, let me help you, He says :

The idea is pretty simple, Superman is even willing to kill children and will spare someone because "he is different" it can't get clearer than that. If you need help to understand the concept let me know, I am willing to help you.

Yeah! I know. And 90% of the time is not.

In any case the definition applies to the idea used in the sentence, not to what ever definition I want to create out of thin air.

"Blood lust" is not a term only applied in KMC is a word that exist in the dictionary and is not up for grabs to interpretation.

Is defined as lust for blood, if you need help with that, also let me know. So you admit he didn't try to kill everyone. Progress.

Here is the actual thread topic with kmcers sharing their opinion on how bloodlusted applies to comic book characters. If this wasn't up for a debate then the thread would be useless to create.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t583680.html

smile

Yes, I get that he isn't pulling his punches but that's what I basically said from the beginning. Black Adam wasn't pulling his punches either nor did I say he did. He didn't try to kill everyone who crossed his path. Undeniable.

Again, my opinion is different is all.

abhilegend
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/121837/2860367-black_adam.jpg

"Every blow he lands is meant to kill."

Rao Kal El
So you admit he didn't try to kill everyone. Progress.

No, He did not, However He killed Men, Women and children and somehow because he found MMH "to be different" he did not killed him too

Here is the actual thread topic with kmcers sharing their opinion on how bloodlusted applies to comic book characters. If this wasn't up for a debate then the thread would be useless to create.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t583680.html

I don't know if you noticed, but most agree that "blood lust" means that "lust for blood" anything necessary in order to get blood

Yes, I get that he isn't pulling his punches but that's what I basically said from the beginning. Black Adam wasn't pulling his punches either nor did I say he did. He didn't try to kill everyone who crossed his path. Undeniable.

Again, my opinion is different is all.

WAIT just because BA did not killed MMH because "he was different" you are trying to imply that Superman will not kill one of this characters, because for some reason he will find one of them to "be different"? Get out of here, He probably will not kill all of them, but he is blood lusted meaning that he is out for blood.

Being blood lusted does not means he has to kill them, if you read the definition, it means Superman has a lust for blood like Black Adam did in that comic and BADA is being nice enough to let you know what definition or idea he is using for "blood lust"

So basically Quan, think of Superman willing to kill or maim men, women and children. Do you get it now?

READ CAREFULLY

On the second scenario Superman will give little to no regard on the other characters well being, So he does not care if he kills them, maim them, cripple them, lobotomize them, burn them or drill holes at super speed on their chest.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by abhilegend
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/121837/2860367-black_adam.jpg

"Every blow he lands is meant to kill."

You are going to make him to suck his tumb and curl under his bed

LordofBrooklyn
I disagree due to Prof. hulk engaging him at the same time. The Hulks overwhelm and ko him.

Ridiculous.

In your opinion what is the best example of an unrestrained Superman?

The ones I can easily reference KO's Grey Hulk with ease and then beats Prof. Hulk with slightly more effort.

If they land 3 shots between the 2 they would be lucky.

quanchi112
No, He did not, However He killed Men, Women and children and somehow because he found MMH "to be different" he did not killed him too

I don't know if you noticed, but most agree that "blood lust" means that "lust for blood" anything necessary in order to get blood

WAIT just because BA did not killed MMH because "he was different" you are trying to imply that Superman will not kill one of this characters, because for some reason he will find one of them to "be different"? Get out of here, He probably will not kill all of them, but he is blood lusted meaning that he is out for blood.

Being blood lusted does not means he has to kill them, if you read the definition, it means Superman has a lust for blood like Black Adam did in that comic and BADA is being nice enough to let you know what definition or idea he is using for "blood lust"

So basically Quan, think of Superman willing to kill or maim men, women and children. Do you get it now?

READ CAREFULLY So my point was he didn't kill everyone he faded without restraint in the story. Again undeniable.

Again, it was a thread posted with the point being to see how comic book fans define the term. You believe other peoples opinions don't matter. That's wrong. I disagree with your definition. Point blank.

No, I said Superman will be all out while trying to defeat anyone in his path without focusing on death only which you maintained.

My stance hasn't changed.

quanchi112
You are going to make him to suck his tumb and curl under his bed Doesn't change the fact he spared Mm. This statement only applies to that scene and afterwards. Superman not pulling his punches is the same thing Adam did at this point. My stance has still not changed. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Ridiculous.

In your opinion what is the best example of an unrestrained Superman?

The ones I can easily reference KO's Grey Hulk with ease and then beats Prof. Hulk with slightly more effort.

If they land 3 shots between the 2 they would be lucky. Speculation and ultimately I disagree since an all out Superman with a sun amp failed to defeat WW one on one let alone two Hulks with this healing factor.

Drakon09
\ Speculation and ultimately I disagree since an all out Superman with a sun amp failed to defeat WW one on one let alone two Hulks with this healing factor. I think that was PIS and I don't think those 2 hulks are beating superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Drakon09
I think that was PIS and I don't think those 2 hulks are beating superman. I think Hulks win and don't ever cite pis for anything.

-Pr-
Sacrifice isn't a valid showing for/against Superman due to him being mentally compromised.

Please, don't use it in future when talking about Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Sacrifice isn't a valid showing for/against Superman due to him being mentally compromised.

Please, don't use it in future when talking about Superman. I didn't use it as an example of his fighting tactics but as an example of his all out power.

Isn't that fair enough ?

-Pr-
I didn't use it as an example of his fighting tactics but as an example of his all out power.

Isn't that fair enough ?

It wasn't all out power, so it still isn't valid.

Above his average? Sure, but still not his maximum. His damaged mindset comes in to it, which makes it invalid.

Being mentally controlled in general invalidates most feats as per numerous mod rulings.

quanchi112
It wasn't all out power, so it still isn't valid.

Above his average? Sure, but still not his maximum. His damaged mindset comes in to it, which makes it invalid.

Being mentally controlled in general invalidates most feats as per numerous mod rulings. Ok, so conversely it can't be used for his positive side as well due to the speed of the fight and the manner in which he broke her wrist.

-Pr-
Ok, so conversely it can't be used for his positive side as well due to the speed of the fight and the manner in which he broke her wrist.

Not the same thing as thats strength and ties in to wonder woman doing well against an above average superman.

Drakon09
Superman starts off stronger then hulk and pretty much has every advantage against hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Drakon09
Superman starts off stronger then hulk and pretty much has every advantage against hulk.

Where does Hulk start off strength wise? Provide a scan proving your case please.

quanchi112
Not the same thing as thats strength and ties in to wonder woman doing well against an above average superman. So it can be used for him but not against him. I tried using his punch which is strength but Thats a no go.

The Sorrow
Lol

Drakon09
Where does Hulk start off strength wise? Provide a scan proving your case please. TBH I have no idea where exactly it starts however, hulk when he 1st transforms hasn't shown a feat that's above superman. Amping is one thing but starting strength is different.

-Pr-
So it can be used for him but not against him. I tried using his punch which is strength but Thats a no go.

Great, so I have to clarify this again. I'm going to bookmark this post in future so that I don't have to repeat myself.

Using the punch is fine, as long as you're using it in the proper context.

It (Sacrifice) can be used as an example of how strong he can be with less restraint. It can be used to show that Wonder Woman went up against a high herald that was operating at above average power, and not just survived, but actually held her own at times.

It CAN'T, be used as an example of him operating at his best, or close to it, though. And it's not just because of the mental capacity thing, but that's the easiest way of using it.

LordofBrooklyn
Where does Hulk start off strength wise? Provide a scan proving your case please.

Hulk starts below Superman in strength.

Jax will affirm my position! cool

Delta1938

chomper-lives
Where is Soko when U need him. Got Quanchi low balling Superman for old time sake

Rao Kal El
So lets actually see what QUANI is trying to say here.

Starting by him agreeing with Carver's post

I agree.

Carver's post was trying to corrupt my argument, notice how I never said "Because of CIS off, Superman will become a killer or kill every SINGLE character"

Carver's post was then refuted by Zack's

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Fortunate for Superman he is bloodlusted too as per OP.

Which is explained in plain English by Bada's OP

Then Quani starts grasping straws

Black Adam wasn't a remorseless killer. He actually let MM go. I don't think Superman is pulling his punches but he isn't out to kill everyone either IMO.

Which in turn answered by PR

Pretty sure Bada was talking about the rage that killed an entire country and took on an entire army of superheroes.
In those conditions, Superman should/would be willing to kill.

AGAIN, ONLY SOMEONE whose reading comprehension skills are far below average, will not understand this idea

Think of Superman with the rage Black Adam has in WW III.

Quani FAILS to answer or acknowledge the MOD'S post and then continues to grasp straws and digging deeper into his poor argument

My comment about Black Adam was to prove in that storyline he wasn't trying to kill everyone in his path. Not at all. I listed an example thus backing my reasoning within that particular story.

Which no one so far said that Black Adam on that story line killed every SINGLE person he found, but is Quani's reading comprehension skills anyway

So you admit he didn't try to kill everyone. Progress.

Which No one ever said that, this is a classic Quanuver trying to corrupt someones argument

Again, his poor reading comprehension skills have not allowed him to understand that NO ONE said Black Adam killed every SINGLE character he found, but that Black Adam basically killed a lot of people on that arc and therefore like PR said, "Superman should/would be willing to kill."

So my point was he didn't kill everyone he faded without restraint in the story. Again undeniable.

Again a classic Quanuver, still has not been to understand the concept that Bada is giving, PR's point "Superman should/would be willing to kill." or the explanation I gave: "On the second scenario Superman will give little to no regard on the other characters well being" or the term bloodlust: uncontrollable desire to kill or maim others.

No, I said Superman will be all out while trying to defeat anyone in his path without focusing on death only which you maintained.

Nope, never said that, and you keep trying to corrupt my argument for a failed 3rd time

My stance hasn't changed.

Actually, it has, your ORIGINAL stance was:

I agree.

So your ORIGINAL stance was that CIS off does not turn a character into a killer

then You changed it into:

Black Adam wasn't a remorseless killer. He actually let MM go. I don't think Superman is pulling his punches but he isn't out to kill everyone either IMO.

Doesn't change the fact he spared Mm. This statement only applies to that scene and afterwards. Superman not pulling his punches is the same thing Adam did at this point. My stance has still not changed.

That stance is the one that you are digging into it now and now you are far inside that you can't get out of it.

Thinking that by some miracle Superman will not kill Namor out of KINSHIP, which BTW was the reason why Black Adam did not killed Martian Manhunter, but I guess you did not know this laughing

So what now Quani?, are you going to tell me that Superman is not going to kill Namor or Hulk out of kinship? Well let me tell you that Black Adam not killing MMH was a 1 in TWO MILLION chance at least, because the population of Bialya was counted in MILLIONS with an S in end indicating PLURAL meaning at least TWO

So Black Adam letting MMH go OUT OF KINSHIP was a 1 in a two million chance, Superman is going to let Hulk or Namor go out of KINSHIP too? laughing

My stance has not changed Superman on the second scenario will give little to no regard to the other characters well being So he does not care if he kills them, maim them, cripple them, lobotomize them, burn them or drill holes at super speed on their chest.

You base your argument that for some reason Superman will not kill in a 1 in a two million odd based on some sort of kinship shared by MMH and Black Adam which is laughable and pathetic.

I am so sure about this issue that I am willing to get this debate moded and who ever loses leaves KMC banned in shame forever with a note in the closed profile that says "banned for being a b1tch and a troll", are you game?

Delta1938

Carver's post was trying to corrupt my argument, notice how I never said "Because of CIS off, Superman will become a killer or kill every SINGLE character"

AGAIN, ONLY SOMEONE whose reading comprehension skills are far below average, will not understand this idea

Quani FAILS to answer or acknowledge the MOD'S post and then continues to grasp straws and digging deeper into his poor argument

Which no one so far said that Black Adam on that story line killed every SINGLE person he found, but is Quani's reading comprehension skills anyway

Which No one ever said that, this is a classic Quanuver trying to corrupt someones argument

Again, his poor reading comprehension skills have not allowed him to understand that NO ONE said Black Adam killed every SINGLE character he found, but that Black Adam basically killed a lot of people on that arc and therefore like PR said, "Superman should/would be willing to kill."

Again a classic Quanuver, still has not been to understand the concept that Bada is giving, PR's point "Superman should/would be willing to kill." or the explanation I gave: "On the second scenario Superman will give little to no regard on the other characters well being" or the term bloodlust: uncontrollable desire to kill or maim others.

Nope, never said that, and you keep trying to corrupt my argument for a failed 3rd time

So your ORIGINAL stance was that CIS off does not turn a character into a killer

That stance is the one that you are digging into it now and now you are far inside that you can't get out of it.

Thinking that by some miracle Superman will not kill Namor out of KINSHIP, which BTW was the reason why Black Adam did not killed Martian Manhunter, but I guess you did not know this laughing

So what now Quani?, are you going to tell me that Superman is not going to kill Namor or Hulk out of kinship? Well let me tell you that Black Adam not killing MMH was a 1 in TWO MILLION chance at least, because the population of Bialya was counted in MILLIONS with an S in end indicating PLURAL meaning at least TWO

So Black Adam letting MMH go OUT OF KINSHIP was a 1 in a two million chance, Superman is going to let Hulk or Namor go out of KINSHIP too? laughing

My stance has not changed Superman on the second scenario will give little to no regard to the other characters well being So he does not care if he kills them, maim them, cripple them, lobotomize them, burn them or drill holes at super speed on their chest.

You base your argument that for some reason Superman will not kill in a 1 in a two million odd based on some sort of kinship shared by MMH and Black Adam which is laughable and pathetic.

I am so sure about this issue that I am willing to get this debate moded and who ever loses leaves KMC banned in shame forever with a note in the closed profile that says "banned for being a b1tch and a troll", are you game?

You better tone that down, before the mods close it.....after they take pity on Quanny's begging to end his humiliation.

Badabing
Why is a thread a mod started so off topic?

Hulk and Superman are as strong as needed, more or less. This misnomer about Hulk starting off weaker has been dealt with by both PR and me. That assumption is based from handbooks and not what's been shown on panel. And this is dealt with in the CBvF rules which have been around for years:

Originally posted by Digi
Debating Format

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Pr, and some posters, have already addressed this point. I'll just reinforce it:

Round 2 - CIS is off and bloodlust is on for Superman. Think of Superman with the rage Black Adam has in WW III. It's safe to say that Superman will be full on with no remorse. So killing is definitely an option.

So we have both sides being wrong. Now that everything is cleared up please get back to the topic instead of spamming up the thread with inane minutia and incorrect blather.

-Pr-
Ban-hammer.

yaadaveyaa
he clears it in the 2nd one but hes not coming close in the first one maybe 6-7 ish hes never getting past wbh in scenario 1 i think its an awsome fight for scenario 2 tho

Badabing
Ban-hammer. mmm

Decimus
Round One - Idk Clark fluctuates a bit
Round Two - Logically clears it with his abilities maxed

Pillow Biter
I can't think of a Superman portrayal that could make this gauntlet, even with CIS off.

You have to dig pretty deep to think of a Superman portrayal that can go 1v1 with Worldbreaker.

carver9
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
I can't think of a Superman portrayal that could make this gauntlet, even with CIS off.

You have to dig pretty deep to think of a Superman portrayal that can go 1v1 with Worldbreaker.

thumb up

Delta1938

Maybe the one that went toe-to-toe with an amped Infinity Man until he was restrained by an energy construct, survived unprotected being right by the destruction of The Source Wall(which seems to be equivalent to a galaxy buster), then breaking through Soulfire Darkseid? Plus, I pointed-out in all likely hood, the energy WB Hulk emitted will just amp Superman.

Drakon09

You have to dig pretty deep to think of a Superman portrayal that can go 1v1 with Worldbreaker. CA supes, Superman Prime. Both would Make WB hulk there *****. No disrespect towards hulk though.

LordofBrooklyn

Sundipped Superman KILLS Worldbreaker Hulk!

*JaxTheJester APPROVES this post*

LordofBrooklyn
If the wretched Raptor, or the potato-biter, Pr, are willing to reopen it, I will defend The House of El against Jax in my old Sundipped Superman VS Worldbreaker Hulk thread.

Delta1938
If the wretched Raptor, or the potato-biter, Pr, are willing to reopen it, I will defend The House of El against Jax in my old Sundipped Superman VS Worldbreaker Hulk thread.

And if it is, I would be honored to join your cause.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Delta1938
And if it is, I would be honored to join your cause.

The House Of El welcomes you, brother!

-Pr-
No.

jaxthejester
Sundipped Superman KILLS Worldbreaker Hulk!

*JaxTheJester APPROVES this post*

laughing out loud

Nice to know I made an impact.

One day we shall finish this battle my friends.

One day.

Maybe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Delta1938
If anything Black Adam was even more of an evil bastard to let J'onn run away with the horrors he just experienced that Adam committed. But really Quanny, you're arguing that Superman in this state of mind won't kill, despite this situation is different than the situation with J'onn. I see straw grasping, here. Since that's exactly what it is.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're trying to argue Black Adam's desire to kill lessened over the course of the story. The problem with this, is unless I missed it in the OP, Superman didn't kill countless people before entering the gauntlet. And you're trying to argue one instance of him sparing someone(which you very well might be incorrectly using) out of countless Adam killed, to try and argue Superman will show restraint at some point in the gauntlet that has far fewer opponents to kill.

I KNOW you've been shown and told the problems with this argument numerous times. I've straight-up showed you Superman was not trying to kill, wanted Doomsday to suffer first. I know you've been pointed-out the problems with Superman not being aware of who he's facing and how he was at a disadvantage there due to that. Yet you still cling to this no matter how many times you've been corrected. If you're not intentionally misleading with your arguments, then your reading comprehension is just piss-poor. So Quanny, are you dishonest, or....?

As for the topic itself.....

With knowledge of the characters before hand, I say he clears it in the first scenario. Most of the characters are below him, and honestly, him reading their bios helps him far more than them reading his helps them. He has the capacity to one-shot many of them, as well as BFR. Knowing Namor is strengthened by water would lead to heat could hurt him, and I've seen more examples of Namor being hurt by heat than resisting it well. And the only example I can recall of him resisting it well is far below what Superman is capable of, so he could go higher without even going all out. He does seem to typically fight smarter against teams, and has taken on larger, more powerful(both raw power and versatility) teams and matched or beaten them.

When it comes to World-Breaker Hulk, Superman has feats superior to this version, like busting through Soulfire Darkseid, amongst others. But the biggest thing I see, is that radiation. Some think it'll kill Superman, but it's just really potent gamma, right? The Sun produces gamma radiation. I see Superman actually absorbing and being amped by it.

As for scenario two, a bloodlusted, CIS off Superman? So basically an all-out Superman doing tactics and using his powers in ways that people use CIS to argue he doesn't win against such and such a character? He clears it with ease. Anybody who argues otherwise is either completely ignorant Superman, or a Marvel(or just Hulk) fanboy, either way have no clue what they're talking about. Black Adam let him go due to their friendship. He wasn't trying to psychologically screw with him at that point. Quit being dishonest with me. Mits bad enough you do so to yourself but don't drag me into your affairs.

No, I am saying he didn't pull his punches in combat. He was trying to beat everyone in his path. He wasn't holding back just like I said Superman wouldn't hold back. It is the same thing. When did I say Superman would spare his combatants similarly to the interaction with Black Adam and the MM ? I didn't. Learn from me, sport.

He still punched as hard as he could. That was the point but it isn't up for debate anyways so I won't be responding again. Your insults are petty and lack a sting.

Stops at both Hulks at four IMO.

Too much to overcome IMO.

quanchi112

I am so sure about this issue that I am willing to get this debate moded and who ever loses leaves KMC banned in shame forever with a note in the closed profile that says "banned for being a b1tch and a troll", are you game? CIs off doesn't mean a character turns into a killer that is undeniably true. I agreed with that basic statement which doesn't mean it is the same idea for this thread.

Black Adam in his story wasn't trying to kill everyone in his path. Once he started engaging he didn't pull his punches and did everything in his power to put down those in front of him. I argued Superman did that from the get go.

Your insults are lame like your English.

Superman doesn't hold back just like Black Adam doesn't hold back. Same thing, sport.

You conceded the point. I accepted. smile

I said Superman wouldn't hold back. When someone hits you as hard as they can people can die. Again, I have always maintained as much so I am still right where I started.

Superman will put people down while going all out. I never disputed this. Calm down and compose yourself.

That statement was only in relation to that statement. Cis off in and of itself doesn't turn characters into killers. That is true.

Black Adam was not a completely remorseless killed otherwise he wouldn't have spared MM. He wasn't going to give him a second pass. That again is undeniable.

When did I ever say Superman would pull his punches against Namor ? Never did. big grin

The end of yours is a rant which has nothing to do with the debate itself. I see him going down to the pair of Hulks, 10/10. Too much for him.

Most boards agree Hulk at his best is beyond Superman nowadays. Things have changed.

smile

Delta1938
Black Adam let him go due to their friendship. He wasn't trying to psychologically screw with him at that point. Quit being dishonest with me. Mits bad enough you do so to yourself but don't drag me into your affairs.

No, I am saying he didn't pull his punches in combat. He was trying to beat everyone in his path. He wasn't holding back just like I said Superman wouldn't hold back. It is the same thing. When did I say Superman would spare his combatants similarly to the interaction with Black Adam and the MM ? I didn't. Learn from me, sport.

He still punched as hard as he could. That was the point but it isn't up for debate anyways so I won't be responding again. Your insults are petty and lack a sting.

Stops at both Hulks at four IMO.

Too much to overcome IMO.

I wasn't being dishonest, I was pointing-out how it'd be a lot more evil. And you were trying to justify your argument Superman wouldn't kill by citing something that has no relevance to Superman facing strangers.

Your argument has changed after your poor reading comprehension was exposed. Now you're arguing technicalities to save face. Just man-up and admit your error.

And I make no insult. You're either dishonest, you have horrible reading comprehension, or both. Which is it Quan? You citing the SACRIFICE fight to this day after being corrected on it numerous times has painted you in a corner.

And your opinion is the same opinion that didn't realize bloodlust was on and thought Doomsday had his "bacteria expunged" by Imperiex Prime.

EDIT: hahah So much wrong with Quanny's response to Rao in general, but this one particularly got me laughing.

Most boards agree Hulk at his best is beyond Superman nowadays. Things have changed.

smile

He's proud he's using the Appeal To Popularity Fallacy.

LordofBrooklyn
No.

HEY DID YOU CLOSE THAT THREAD?

The stips were changed!

It better NOT have been you! mad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>