Daken vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
No adamtium for Creed.

Eternal Idol
Does Daken have his bone claws, or are they his current carbonadium claws?

snoopdogg
Current versions. The ones that were alive of course.

jalek moye
So Daken gets his muramasa claws

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Does Daken have his bone claws, or are they his current carbonadium claws?

Carbonadium claws? LOL. They are magical blades. Muramasa claws.

Does Sabes have any defense against pheromone manipulation?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jalek moye
So Daken gets his muramasa claws Yea, he does. I think he may take this pretty easily.

iceman24567
Daken gets wrecked

Wild Shadow
even if daken gets a fatal stab on creed, creed would finish ripping him apart before dying taking daken with him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Yea, he does. I think he may take this pretty easily.

I even think it's spite, to be honest.

Survivor19
If Sabes knows about the claws, he stomps all over Faken.
If not, Daken gets a few wins.

Battlehammer
I hear people bringing up Sabre-tooth srength, but thats not a factor here. The problem is that Daken peramones are not common knowledge, nor is the fact he has his third claws, nor the fact there covered in a magical blade. Most people dont even know of his exstances, true sabre-tooth may known of him being alive, due to romulas, he may even know of his third claws, but it a big stretch that he know of the pheramones or the magical blade. That makes this fight very lop sided, sabre-tooth going to know little of Daken, while Daken will know quite a bit about him. He also going to have an easy time dodge sabre-tooth due to the pheramones and has a way of causing wounds that can't be healed by his third claw, he also very calm and collective, he people to secure a win rather fast and easily. This very well could be a spite.

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Does Sabes have any defense against pheromone manipulation? thats only on one of his claws right per hand right? what did he get on the others?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
thats only on one of his claws right per hand right? what did he get on the others?

Yes.

Nothing, there are still black bone claws.

Eternal Idol

Does Sabes have any defense against pheromone manipulation?
I was under the impression that the Muramasa Blade was made out of enchanted carbonadium. It's been a while since I revisited Origins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I was under the impression that the Muramasa Blade was made out of enchanted carbonadium. It's been a while since I revisited Origins.

No, it wasn't. It's a plasmic form disguising itself as metal.

Trackz
Yes.

Nothing, there are still black bone claws. thats odd, it sees some artists portray him with metal on all claws

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
thats odd, it sees some artists portray him with metal on all claws

What issue?

BUSTER1
Sabertooth definitely-I've seen scans of Daken getting owned by Bullseye, who is nowhere near the same league as Creed.

Trackz
What issue? a couple of issues and in some covers it appears that his claws are metal

Survivor19
Away with nitpicking, please.

Golgo13
bump. Almost already done with Uncanny X-Force with Sabes and Daken teaming up. Anyway, has any of the opinions changed? I think I might give this to Creed.

cdtm
We're still using the thread versions, pre death? Muramasa claws?

How would Creed even touch him, though? The pheromones are bad enough to a normal sense of smell, let alone Creeds enhanced senses.

And the Muramasa let him almost kill Skaar. He'd mess Creed up, if given the chance.

curryman
Daken needs his pheremones and/or muramasa claws to take this home.

In a purely physical bout Sabretooth has him in every area. Sabes would already be above him with nothing but his natural abilities. Counting in the Weapon X boost he had in '04, I'd give him a pretty solid majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.