Batman & GL/BL Hal Jordan VS Mongul & Hank Henshaw (w/ twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Batman has a replica of a GL ring, custom-painted black and with a Batman insignia.
It has the same exact powers of a GL ring, but instead of green-colored contructs, it creates white-colored ones.

Hal has his GL and BL rings

VS

Mongul with 6 YL rings

Hank Henshaw with 10 YL rings

Slaanesh
team 2..they are overall more powerful..

jrodslam
When you say Hal has his BL ring, whats BL?

And team 2 wins. Bats cant hang. At all.

occultdestroyer
Bruce has the willpower to wield a GL ring imo. Or at least a replica of it.

BL = Blue Lantern

jrodslam
Didnt he struggle to make a construct last time he had the ring on?

Slaanesh
i think that's because he didn't have hope in his heart..when he really hope for something..it actually make him more powerful..

jrodslam
Naw i dont think it was that. He was afraid. I remember something like Hal telling to remember when his parents were killed or something of that matter.

xJLxKing
Team 1. Blue rings drains the yellow rings. Mongul is down with a few blast. Hanks comes soonafter.

Spire

Kherani
Batman solos.

Tazer
Yo.

Hal was pretty useless when he had both Rings, so unless Bats get REAL lucky T2 takes this.

Tazer

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Hal was pretty useless when he had both Rings, so unless Bats get REAL lucky T2 takes this.

Tazer The blue rings drains the power of the Yellow rings with, or without using it correctly.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
The blue rings drains the power of the Yellow rings with, or without using it correctly.

I dont believe it was an AUTOMATIC function of the Rings, and unless it was so then I dont see Hal having the wherewithal to drain 24rings, and thats besides the fact that even w/o them Mongul & the 'borg are S-class baddies........

and having a Jordan working at less-than-peak performance could very well mean he becomes a Black Lantern pretty soon.

Tazer

xJLxKing
Yo.

I dont believe it was an AUTOMATIC function of the Rings, and unless it was so then I dont see Hal having the wherewithal to drain 24rings, and thats besides the fact that even w/o them Mongul & the 'borg are S-class baddies........

and having a Jordan working at less-than-peak performance could very well mean he becomes a Black Lantern pretty soon.

Tazer
I don't know the radius of it's effect, but it was stated a few times. Remember, this is not Hal at normal levels. With his blue ring, team 1 have 210% on their power ring. If Hal uses blue ring, I am confident that team 1 wins.

Tazer
Yo.

I don't know the radius of it's effect, but it was stated a few times. Remember, this is not Hal at normal levels. With his blue ring, team 1 have 210% on their power ring. If Hal uses blue ring, I am confident that team 1 wins.

it wasnt stated numerous times; Im not talking about its AoE, but if its an auto-move or a conscious act.

also, regardless of Batman having 210% power the fact remains that he's STILL outgunned (6 & 10 Rings all working @ 100%, vs 1 at 210% and another not not even working right), *AND* fighting 2 guys who can trade blows w/Supes barehanded.

and Hal didnt show he could use the BR at all, so simply going by things *they way they were shown*............Id say T2 takes this eventually.

Tazer

xJLxKing
Yo.

it wasnt stated numerous times; Im not talking about its AoE, but if its an auto-move or a conscious act.

also, regardless of Batman having 210% power the fact remains that he's STILL outgunned (6 & 10 Rings all working @ 100%, vs 1 at 210% and another not not even working right), *AND* fighting 2 guys who can trade blows w/Supes barehanded.

and Hal didnt show he could use the BR at all, so simply going by things *they way they were shown*............Id say T2 takes this eventually.

Tazer
Once is was stated by Sinestro and the second time in the bios(BN:TOTC 1). It even says that it charges Green rings and de-charged yellow rings. It probably is just as fast at de-charging as i fast as it is charging the green ring.

Hal started to use the Blue ring against AO

Tazer
Yo.

Once is was stated by Sinestro and the second time in the bios(BN:TOTC 1). It even says that it charges Green rings and de-charged yellow rings. It probably is just as fast at de-charging as i fast as it is charging the green ring.

Hal started to use the Blue ring against AO

nowhere does it state that it does so AUTOMATICALLY; not in BN:TOTC #1 nor anywhere else. and saying how fast it does so is speculation, not to mention the SIN'rs didnt seem all that worried when it happend to'em on Ysmault, so its possible that its not that fast........which means Mongul & 'borg would still have time to take out T1.

Hal managed to do *ONE ACT* using his over-revved GR, and it wasnt anything he couldnt do w/o the BR. to say him having it didnt amount to a hill of beans would be an understatement.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.