Colossus runs a gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
He gets fully rested before each fight.

1. Nightwing and Batgirl. (No equipment)
2. Emma Frost (restricted to diamond form only) and Beast.
3. Hawkgirl and Blade
4. Ms. Marvel
5. Wonder Girl
6. Kon-El
7. Donna Troy

DarthDaniel1001
He gets by the first 3 easily The 4th fight is a close one but if he wins that one, the rest shouldn't be too hard.

Konton
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
He gets by the first 3 easily The 4th fight is a close one but if he wins that one, the rest shouldn't be too hard.

You think he wouldn't have a tough time against Donna, at the very least?
She pretty much outclasses him in every way. lol

DarthDaniel1001
Well, I don't know an awful lot about her so I'll rake your word for it. He can beat the others though.

Konton
Well, I don't know an awful lot about her so I'll rake your word for it. He can beat the others though.

Donna is a little below Diana in power, but nearly equal in skill. But you really think Colossus can take Superboy and Cassie too?
Even with Superboy's powerset and Cassie's equipment/skill?

KingD19
He makes it to 6 easily, then it's a fight. Which Kon-El are we using? The one who beat SBP?? Or the regular power level one??

And he can take Donna, he is also an extremely skilled h2h fighter, and he's stronger in my opinion.

Konton
Originally posted by KingD19
He makes it to 6 easily, then it's a fight. Which Kon-El are we using? The one who beat SBP?? Or the regular power level one??

And he can take Donna, he is also an extremely skilled h2h fighter, and he's stronger in my opinion.

Stronger than Donna? She's nearing Diana's power levels these days. And he's not nearly as well trained of a fighter. Amazonian warrior, man.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Konton
Donna is a little below Diana in power, but nearly equal in skill. But you really think Colossus can take Superboy and Cassie too?
Even with Superboy's powerset and Cassie's equipment/skill?

Well, if they have all that, then I think Colossus might lose.

zeel
has issues at 4.

comicfan11
If he makes it past 4 he has major troubles in 5 (WG can just wrap him in her lasso)
There's no way he is getting past Kon.

Placidity
No way getting past 5.

-Pr-
He stomps 1-3, but has major trouble aftwerwards. Could see him beating Cassie, though...

gogogadgetgo
clears it

Kris Blaze
5 is highly unlikely.

6, no way.

The Nuul
Maybe 5, he could beat Donna if there was no flying, without....prob not.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by zeel
has issues at 4.

Agreed. But he could take it, depending on the circumstances. I give him 5/10 against Ms. Marvel.

No way he beats Wonder Girl.

The Pict
Depends what Hawkgirl's equipment is when it comes to #3. He's gonna have trouble at #4, see him losing more often than not.

no expression the rest would stop him without breaking a sweat

Konton
Originally posted by The Nuul
Maybe 5, he could beat Donna if there was no flying, without....prob not.

huh

gobstakid777
makes it to Donna

Aztec123
Current Hawkgirl is a black lantern, so he stops at three. evil face

Cassie, Donna and Kon all defeat him easily.

ColossusGrundy
Only one I see giving him a fit is Donna.

If he beats her, and he can.........Clears it.

-Pr-
he's not beating Kon-El.

Konton
bump

iceman24567
No way in hell is he beating Kon El

colossulrage
he clears it leaving broken bodies in his wake..

amnesia
Originally posted by colossulrage
he clears it leaving broken bodies in his wake..

Are you stoned?

Q99
Donna could beat him in a physical fight (pre-resurrection they'd be relatively close in strength, post-she's definitely got a nice advantage), but now with her lasso of persuasion she has multiple ways to win.

amnesia
Originally posted by Q99
Donna could beat him in a physical fight (pre-resurrection they'd be relatively close in strength, post-she's definitely got a nice advantage), but now with her lasso of persuasion she has multiple ways to win.

He will never reach here. Colossus ain't taking Kon-El. Not by a long shot.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Konton
He gets fully rested before each fight.

1. Nightwing and Batgirl. (No equipment)
2. Emma Frost (restricted to diamond form only) and Beast.
3. Hawkgirl and Blade
4. Ms. Marvel
5. Wonder Girl
6. Kon-El
7. Donna Troy

definitely gets past 3.
might be able to KO Ms. marvel.
5 is very very tough. not sure he gets passed cassie.
no way is he passing Conner.

marwash22
He saunters all the way through and then gets his metal polished by Kon-El.

Though, he may get stopped at Wonder girl... depending on what version she is.

Konton
Originally posted by marwash22
He saunters all the way through and then gets his metal polished by Kon-El.

Though, he may get stopped at Wonder girl... depending on what version she is.

Current versions of all characters.

carver9
Possibly clears it. 6 is a problem.

StiltmanFTW
I could see Blade stopping him. If not, then Carol beats him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Carol wrecks him. She's stronger than him at base at this point and capable of getting much stronger with the more energy she absorbs. And strength is all Colossus has going for him.

JakeTheBank
LOL @ him clearing this.

pym-ftw
He clears the first three at the same time but loses hard at 4

StiltmanFTW
Hawkgirl distracts Piotr and Blade stabs him with his adamantium odachi.

YFZ 350
Stops at 2.

StiltmanFTW
What makes you think that? Emma is significantly weaker than him and can be ko'd. Beast is a non-factor unless he has prep.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can Colossus knock out Emma in her diamond form?

StiltmanFTW
Why not? She was knocked out by a single optic blast to the head. Even though she was amped then by the same cosmic rays that gave F4 their powers.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Can Colossus knock out Emma in her diamond form? I don't think so. WWHulk couldn't kayo her, but then again he couldn't kayo Colossus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't think so. WWHulk couldn't kayo her, but then again he couldn't kayo Colossus.

crylaugh0

Yes, because if there's one thing that comic taught us, it's that Green Scar can't knock out Colossus.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Why not? She was knocked out by a single optic blast to the head. Even though she was amped then by the same cosmic rays that gave F4 their powers.

Really? Seems like a low showing to me based on how diamond form was treated in an Uncanny, but whatever.

juggernaut74
crylaugh0

Yes, because if there's one thing that comic taught us, it's that Green Scar can't knock out Colossus.

I agree.

StiltmanFTW
Has WWH even punched Emma once...?

Really? Seems like a low showing to me based on how diamond form was treated in an Uncanny, but whatever.

Yes. X4 mini. Definitely not her best showing, but it proves she can be knocked out...

juggernaut74

Yes. X4 mini. Definitely not her best showing, but it proves she can be knocked out... I thought he did but he spent most of the fight fighting Colossus irrc, Beast and Emma were there but Hulk seemed to be focued on Colossus.

Either way Colossus can't knock her out imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Yes. X4 mini. Definitely not her best showing, but it proves she can be knocked out...

Seems like a low one to me though.

From the impression I got a lot of the time, I honestly am not sure if Colossus can knock her out. This is on average, at her best, I know he can't.

pym-ftw
He can clobber beast with her and then throw her over the horizon

-Pr-
I'm sure you could argue that Emma can't be knocked out by him, but at best that nets her a stalemate, as she isn't in his class otherwise.

pym-ftw
He could smother her still, does she breathe in diamond form?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He could smother her still, does she breathe in diamond form?

She doesn't have any human needs in diamond form like food, air, or rest etc. as I remember it.

NemeBro
How would she respond if Colossus picked up a city block and put it down on her?

juggernaut74
Can Emma kayo Colossus?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NemeBro
How would she respond if Colossus picked up a city block and put it down on her?

She'd be stuck.

Can Emma kayo Colossus?

No.

juggernaut74
Isn't she like rated at 50 ton strength?

NemeBro
Is Colossus smart enough to try that tactic?

It is personally my favorite ideal tactic for bricks fighting Wolverine, adamantium and HF be damned.

StiltmanFTW
Isn't she like rated at 50 ton strength?

It varies from handbook to handbook, but yea, class 50 at best...

Originally posted by NemeBro
Is Colossus smart enough to try that tactic?

It is personally my favorite ideal tactic for bricks fighting Wolverine, adamantium and HF be damned.

I believe he is, but it doesn't matter because it's a featureless environment in a forum fight unless stated otherwise by op.

abhilegend
Stops at Kon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.