Wolverine and Sabretooth Vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
who wins?

chomperx9
i slightly give it to wolverine and sab cause they are kick ass fighters and they would wear out colossus. without their healing factor they would be screwed. if colossus fought them one at a time then i would give it to colossus

blue_beast
wolverine and sabretooth win this, if omega red with his class 10 strength could dent a little bit colossus metal skin with his fingers then sabretooth with his new weapon x strength will be able to penetrate colossus with his adamantium claws all the way in and tear out his heart

jrodslam
^ Dont forget that when Red was digging his fingers in Colossus, he was also applying the death factor which was severely weakening him.

blue_beast
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ Dont forget that when Red was digging his fingers in Colossus, he was also applying the death factor which was severely weakening him.

but that was just a guy with class 10 strength and a weakend colossus, now its someone with class 15 strength and adamantium claws vs ordenery colossus, sabretooth will penetrate him without any doubt

jrodslam
Originally posted by blue_beast
but that was just a guy with class 10 strength and a weakend colossus, now its someone with class 15 strength and adamantium claws vs ordenery colossus, sabretooth will penetrate him without any doubt

You cant compare the two. Different circumstances. When Red did it, Colossus was weakened and his metal for was starting to diminish. That wont be the case in this fight. Is Sabes strong enough to penetrate Colossus's armor? I dont think so.

Raptor22
what version of sabes is this? didnt the last version of him with adamantium only had it lacing his bones not his joints or his claws?

Rage.Of.Olympus
wolverine and sabretooth win this, if omega red with his class 10 strength could dent a little bit colossus metal skin with his fingers then sabretooth with his new weapon x strength will be able to penetrate colossus with his adamantium claws all the way in and tear out his heart

There were circumstances for that. He was applying his Life Drain abilities, and was weakening Colossus. Even then, how he was bleeding doesn't make any sense. In his metal form his all metal. He has no tissue, or blood.

It's doubtful that they can do anything to Colossus really outside of a few shallow scratches or sparks

That's incorrect. Sabertooth cutting Colossus is still highly in doubt.

KingD19
Yeah, that whole story with Red was extreme PIS. He dug into Colossus(who was bleeding red, his blood is silver in metal form), took all of his hits with no damage, then got ko'd when Nightcrawler dropped him from high up in the air. The same Red who got blasted a couple miles away by Chamber and got up just about as soon as he hit the ground. That whole arc was full of inconsistencies. Colossus can KO both of them, and if not, he can easily BFR either of them.

Actually, Colossus can bleed in his metal form(Cassandra Nova arc when Shaw double chops his head), and while he's not solid metal, all of his organs become metal, and his blood is like mercury/quicksilver.

blue_beast
You cant compare the two. Different circumstances. When Red did it, Colossus was weakened and his metal for was starting to diminish. That wont be the case in this fight. Is Sabes strong enough to penetrate Colossus's armor? I dont think so.

are you joking? sabretooth at his beat and recent form was able to cut sinister super soldiers like butter and they were very durable, when sabretooth was without any special upgrades he was able to cut elevator doors and robots with his claws, now he is with adamantium and has 15 class super human strength he will penetrate colossus without much problem because those are adamantium claws + 15 ton strength

Kris Blaze

You can't connect the dots, can you?

Omega Red's death factor is the reason why he was able to do that to Colossus. It makes absolutely no sense at all, but that's how it happened.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
There were circumstances for that. He was applying his Life Drain abilities, and was weakening Colossus. Even then, how he was bleeding doesn't make any sense. In his metal form his all metal. He has no tissue, or blood.

It's doubtful that they can do anything to Colossus really outside of a few shallow scratches or sparks

That's incorrect. Sabertooth cutting Colossus is still highly in doubt.

under all that metal he still got human organs its just that it was never penetrated to that point but his organs remain the same it was stated in uncanny x-men and as i said before you can only speculate that sabretooth wont penetrate him but its a very dumb speculation if we consider we are talking about adamantium claws + 15 class super human strength you are dumb if you think sabretooth wont be able to penetrate him

blue_beast
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You can't connect the dots, can you?

Omega Red's death factor is the reason why he was able to do that to Colossus. It makes absolutely no sense at all, but that's how it happened.

death factor made him weaker thats all but he still was in his metal form and everything it just made him weaker, now sabretooth got far more advantege so evewn if colossus is full power and durability sabretooth still will be able to penetrate him

Kris Blaze
If this was the case, then the shuriken he took in Mutant Massacre should've killed him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, Colossus can bleed in his metal form(Cassandra Nova arc when Shaw double chops his head), and while he's not solid metal, all of his organs become metal, and his blood is like mercury/quicksilver.

Was this coming out of his mouth? Was this just spit or actual blood? I can't remember?

Also wasn't the second fight between Colossus and Shaw all in his head? I can't remember.

blue_beast
If this was the case, then the shuriken he took in Mutant Massacre should've killed him.

are you dumb? this is class 15 strength we are talking about which is spider-mans level of strength + ADAMANTIUM claws you know adamantium the hardest metal on earth? plus the fact that sabretooth is an expert at fighting and killing and he knows how to deliver a deadly blow that will be much harder then an ordenery hit from a 15 class hitter and he know leathal places, in new excalibur when dark beast fought colossus he delivered a blow with a jump to a leathal spot and colossus was knocked down so that means colossus is effected by leathal spots if you put a lot of force into that

Juk3n
Weapon X are too fast and skilled, they have too many sharp things and colossus doesn't have that many eyes to lose.

Weapon X everytime if they fight to the best of their ability, in which they will likely be rapid blurs compared to the massive bulk of lossus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Juk3n
Weapon X are too fast and skilled, they have too many sharp things and colossus doesn't have that many eyes to lose.

Weapon X everytime if they fight to the best of their ability, in which they will likely be rapid blurs compared to the massive bulk of lossus.

Too many sharp things? It's not proven whether or not those sharp things can cut him, and his eyes are just as durable as the rest of him.

They aren't knocking him out, and if they can't cut him, they have no way of winning this.

If those rapid blurs have no effect, then how would thy win?

Sin I AM
People seem to forget just how durable Colossus is and where is it stated that Victor is Class 15? Thats an insane upgrade, which Ive seen on panel, unless your just speculaing for the sake of fanboyism...Colossus could easily BFR both Creed and Logan, all he needs to do is connect.

Can He kill them? No, But i dont see them beating him either, and the second fight with Shaw was all in his head, ala Cassandra Nova.

Juk3n
Too many sharp things? It's not proven whether or not those sharp things can cut him, and his eyes are just as durable as the rest of him.

They aren't knocking him out, and if they can't cut him, they have no way of winning this.

If those rapid blurs have no effect, then how would thy win?

Well if this is truly the case, why are people even arguing, yourself included, you could have just called SPITE and left it at that, no?

If upgraded Sabes doesn't have the force behind his adamantium slashes to break colossus' skin, well then this is OBVIOUSLY spite. If he DOES have the strength to open a wound, then Team win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well if this is truly the case, why are people even arguing, yourself included, you could have just called SPITE and left it at that, no?

If upgraded Sabes doesn't have the force behind his adamantium slashes to break colossus' skin, well then this is OBVIOUSLY spite. If he DOES have the strength to open a wound, then Team win.

sly

Seriously? I'm arguing because certain posters, are underestimating Colossus. If someone says Colossus loses for this and that reason and it's an underestimation of the character, then of course I will comment.

I don't think he does personally. Fair enough. If they can damage him severely enough then yes they can win. That's "if".

Kris Blaze
are you dumb? this is class 15 strength we are talking about which is spider-mans level of strength + ADAMANTIUM claws you know adamantium the hardest metal on earth? plus the fact that sabretooth is an expert at fighting and killing and he knows how to deliver a deadly blow that will be much harder then an ordenery hit from a 15 class hitter and he know leathal places, in new excalibur when dark beast fought colossus he delivered a blow with a jump to a leathal spot and colossus was knocked down so that means colossus is effected by leathal spots if you put a lot of force into that

You can't really make anything out, can you? You didn't really understand the argument I made. Your little brain wasn't capable of understanding it, was it? In Mutant Massacre Colossus took several shuriken to his torso. They penetrated his skin, yet he took no actual harm in his metal form? Oh dear god! How can this be! Could it be that it doesn't matter if you cut into his chest, because he is, believe it or not, metal? And could it be that since somebody has already cut Colossus in his metal form, yet was not able injure him in any way, cutting him in his metal form would be pointless?

This is of course much too complicated for you to understand, but the rest of us, we know.

Juk3n
sly

Seriously? I'm arguing because certain posters, are underestimating Colossus. If someone says Colossus loses for this and that reason and it's an underestimation of the character, then of course I will comment.

I don't think he does personally. Fair enough. If they can damage him severely enough then yes they can win. That's "if".

cool, so..Can they? Can adamantium cut colossus? Has it ever been shown?

Kris Blaze

It should be able to cut him, though none of Creed's cuts would be able to go very deep.

blue_beast
You can't really make anything out, can you? You didn't really understand the argument I made. Your little brain wasn't capable of understanding it, was it? In Mutant Massacre Colossus took several shuriken to his torso. They penetrated his skin, yet he took no actual harm in his metal form? Oh dear god! How can this be! Could it be that it doesn't matter if you cut into his chest, because he is, believe it or not, metal? And could it be that since somebody has already cut Colossus in his metal form, yet was not able injure him in any way, cutting him in his metal form would be pointless?

This is of course much too complicated for you to understand, but the rest of us, we know.

are you retarded? do you really compare a shoriken stuck in you with its tip or something and actually being penetrated? are you that dumb?

Kris Blaze
are you retarded? do you really compare a shoriken stuck in you with its tip or something and actually being penetrated? are you that dumb?

You've never seen how long Sabretooth's claws actually are? Have you?

blue_beast
It should be able to cut him, though none of Creed's cuts would be able to go very deep.

wow you are dumb, creed with his super strength rignt now is more then able to penetrate colossus and continue the cut as maby as he want you doofoos

Kris Blaze
wow you are dumb, creed with his super strength rignt now is more then able to penetrate colossus and continue the cut as maby as he want you doofoos

facepalm

Juk3n

ok, so, the depth of the metal on say the neck would be much much smaller than the depth of the metal on say, the torso, it may be the difference between the adamantium duo haveing to pierce 6-7 inches of chest steel, or 1-2 inches of neck steel, ya see what im getting at?

Battlehammer
If creed has adamatium he have no problem cutting colossus deep.

blue_beast
facepalm

prove i am wrong

Kris Blaze
ok, so, the depth of the metal on say the neck would be much much smaller than the depth of the metal on say, the torso, it may be the difference between the adamantium duo haveing to pierce 6-7 inches of chest steel, or 1-2 inches of neck steel, ya see what im getting at?

It's difficult to say, but logic would indicate that the amount of steel would be equally thick all around his body. Sabretooth would need to really dig his claws in to actually get in beneath Colossus skin though. He can't jump around and shred him to pieces with simple swipes. In order to actually get decent cuts, Sabretooth would have to leave himself vulnerable.

prove i am wrong

I never said that Sabretooth can't cut Colossus. Your little brain just simply can't understand the argument that I'm making. Stop projecting, take a couple of steps back and actually READ. Maybe things will make more sense.

blue_beast
It's difficult to say, but logic would indicate that the amount of steel would be equally thick all around his body. Sabretooth would need to really dig his claws in to actually get in beneath Colossus skin though. He can't jump around and shred him to pieces with simple swipes. In order to actually get decent cuts, Sabretooth would have to leave himself vulnerable.

I never said that Sabretooth can't cut Colossus. Your little brain just simply can't understand the argument that I'm making.

well then retardo this is where wolverine gets into the picture and fight colossus as well while sabretooth is cutting him

Kris Blaze
well then retardo this is where wolverine gets into the picture and fight colossus as well while sabretooth is cutting him

Concession accepted.

Juk3n

k i see where your coming from, but what i mean is Colossus skin, is in proportion to the skin he's actually got dyou see? other wise we'd have to assume his eyes in metal form where as deep as his chest - which is ridiculous ^^ all humans only have a thin layer of skin around the throat, so - durable it may be - he shoudl have a smaller depth of metal in areas with less skin when he transforms.

blue_beast
to conclude this... sabretooth is able to cut colossus and they kill him

Kris Blaze
k i see where your coming from, but what i mean is Colossus skin, is in proportion to the skin he's actually got dyou see? other wise we'd have to assume his eyes in metal form where as deep as his chest - which is ridiculous ^^ all humans only have a thin layer of skin around the throat, so - durable it may be - he shoudl have a smaller depth of metal awhen he transforms.

That makes more sense, I stand corrected. Regardless, it would require Sabretooth to pause in order to actually get past the skin.

to conclude this... sabretooth is able to cut colossus and they kill him

How did Riptide do?

blue_beast
when they were the old colossus vs wolverine threads where people always stated that adamantium can cut colossus but wolverine doesnt have enough strength to do it i agreed, but now this is a class 15 monster this is a different story you cant come up with the same excuse here

Rage.Of.Olympus

Can Adamantium cut him? It should be able to do so.

Can they cut him? I don't think so. The only time Wolverine attempted to cut him, there were sparks and so on.

Adamantium is simply tougher in my opinion and stronger than Colossus' organic steel. However, it matters whether or not Creel and Logan are strong enough to cut him or do anything significant to him.

blue_beast

Can they cut him? I don't think so. The only time Wolverine attempted to cut him, there were sparks and so on.

Adamantium is simply tougher in my opinion and stronger than Colossus' organic steel. However, it matters whether or not Creel and Logan are strong enough to cut him or do anything significant to him.

if you think 15 ton strength is not enough to cut colossus with the hardest metal on earth then you are a moron

weaponx510
wolverine and sabertooth can solo collosus, this fight looks to me like steel vs Adamantium collosus is very slow compare to these two......they whoop people much more imoressive than collossus such as when sabertooth killed wendigo. These two are trained to kill and Adamantium can pierce steel!!!

jrodslam
^ What the f**k? laughing

snoopdogg
You cant compare the two. Different circumstances. When Red did it, Colossus was weakened and his metal for was starting to diminish. That wont be the case in this fight. Is Sabes strong enough to penetrate Colossus's armor? I dont think so. Was Colossus weakened from being held captive or something?

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Was Colossus weakened from being held captive or something?

Not sure. I meant weakened from the death factor.

snoopdogg
Not sure. I meant weakened from the death factor. Which was odd in itself. Colossus has resisted Rougue's touch, Elixir's powers couldn't heal him in metal form, S'ym's transmode virus wouldn't work on him, Me Me could touch people and absorb their physical substance and that wouldn't work on Colossus and then one of Apocalypses horesmen's powers that worked by touch wouldn't work on him also.

Kris Blaze
Which was odd in itself. Colossus has resisted Rougue's touch, Elixir's powers couldn't heal him in metal form, S'ym's transmode virus wouldn't work on him, Me Me could touch people and absorb their physical substance and that wouldn't work on Colossus and then one of Apocalypses horesmen's powers that worked by touch wouldn't work on him also.

Thank you!

It's just not logical for attacks like that to work on Colossus.

Hitman911
If either of them is close enough to attempt to cut Pitor then there too close for there own good. Colossus via bfr

KingD19
Yeah, BFR is easy for him. HE easily has the strength, and how far he Fastball Specialed Wolverine when Ord tried to escape in his ship, he can BFR them a couple states away.

weaponx510
Sabertooth has bent steel wih his bare hands...with upgraded sabertooth he is cable of ripping collosus guts out

snoopdogg
Logan broke unbreakable chains once also.

Kris Blaze
Logan broke unbreakable chains once also.

Okay, so he broke breakable chains?

Or what people commonly refer to as "chains"

h1a8
IMO, Colossus can sit on his ass for a whole day and still won't obtain a scratch from these two. It was already shown that Wolverine adamantium claws couldn't even put a scratch on Colossus. Even though Sabretooth is only several times stronger than Logan I still say he does no damage as well. This is because if something can't be scratch with a certain material and strength then it would take at least 50 times more force with the same material just to apply a deep scratch to it.

Creshosk
Originally posted by h1a8
It was already shown that Wolverine adamantium claws couldn't even put a scratch on Colossus. Actually quite the opposite. Wolverine's claws could scratch him.

scifinut
i heard wolverine can cut the hulk. if thats true, colossus should be no problem to cut.

Mindset
Originally posted by scifinut
i heard wolverine can cut the hulk. if thats true, colossus should be no problem to cut. Obviously, that's not the case.

KingD19
Hulk get's cut/lacerated/slashed/stabbed all the time. He's durable against blunt force trauma, and has a huge HF.

hunbu04
how can colossus win against wolverine and creed when most of you guys think the likes of hercules who is far superior to colossus in every possible category can lose to logan in a one on one fight

-Pr-
Colossus.

h1a8
Originally posted by Creshosk
Actually quite the opposite. Wolverine's claws could scratch him.

Not by applied by wolverine himself unless Logan recently did this against a non weak Colossus. Because the incident I saw he couldn't.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
Not by applied by wolverine himself unless Logan recently did this against a non weak Colossus. Because the incident I saw he couldn't.

Did you read what was stated on panel? erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by blue_beast if you think 15 ton strength is not enough to cut colossus with the hardest metal on earth then you are a moron

erm

fu

KingD19
What was stated<<<<What was shown.

Sure Colossus was scared of the claws, sure he said they could cut him, but they didn't.

What someone thinks, and what is true is usually different, especially when fear is involved.

Blanket
Colossus rips Wolverine's arms off, and then deals with Sabertooth.

KingD19
^With Wolverine's arm?

Blanket
^With Wolverine's arm? He tapes the arms to his arms.

snoopdogg

Sure Colossus was scared of the claws, sure he said they could cut him, but they didn't.

What someone thinks, and what is true is usually different, especially when fear is involved. I have a theory on that. When Logan attacked Colossus they were both being mind controled so I'm guessing Colossus don't recall the time Logan attacked him with his claws. In their first fight Logan didn't even know himself his claws could cut him.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandWolverineXM24.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandWolverineXM242.jpg

KingD19
The other time when a mind controlled Wolverine actually made contact with the claws, it looked like he put a lot of power behind the swipe, and all it did was scour/scratch the surface. That was an excellent showing for Colossus in those scans though, fast enough to easily handle Wolverine who was ready and willing to try and kill him.

snoopdogg
I think Colossus actually breifly kayoed Logan with this punch or close to it as he was still lying on the ground a few pages later.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsWolverineunc124.jpg

scifinut
Originally posted by Mindset
Obviously, that's not the case. i found it. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7905/wwahtd8.jpg
so if wolverine can cut world war hulk than colossus should be no problem.

~The Wickerman~
i found it. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7905/wwahtd8.jpg
so if wolverine can cut world war hulk than colossus should be no problem.

So basically you're comparing how Colossus' durability works and how Hulks' does.

Wow...congrats.

scifinut
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
So basically you're comparing how Colossus' durability works and how Hulks' does.

Wow...congrats. yeah, hulk's durability is higher than colossus's. so if wolvie can cut hulk, why shouldn't he be able to cut colossus confused

snoopdogg
yeah, hulk's durability is higher than colossus's. so if wolvie can cut hulk, why shouldn't he be able to cut colossus confused Colossus probably has better durability against piercing attacks.

scifinut
Colossus probably has better durability against piercing attacks. oh, i always figured this character was more durable than that character. i didn't know durability was split up into piercing and force resistance levels. my bad embarrasment

starlock
Wolvy and sabes for the win

Creshosk

What someone thinks, and what is true is usually different, especially when fear is involved. So the artistic depiction of sparks flying off and what it actually means when sparks are present isn't enough?

What's stated>Artist's depiction. Because the artist could have drawn it wrong.

Wolverine could scour the metal. This is supported by the sparks.

Creshosk
I think Colossus actually breifly kayoed Logan with this punch or close to it as he was still lying on the ground a few pages later.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsWolverineunc124.jpg He certainly didn't in giant sized X-men #1 where Colossus says he accidentally hit Wolverine with all his strength. and he certainly didn't when he first showed up dressed like that.

leonidas
oh, i always figured this character was more durable than that character. i didn't know durability was split up into piercing and force resistance levels. my bad embarrasment

hulk's durability is very heavily related to his healing factor. he can be cut pretty easily (relatively speaking) but he heals so fast the cuts don't matter. colossus on the other hand is very rarely cut by anything. his 'skin' is tougher to penetrate than hulk's, but hulk's healing factor allows him to take shots that colossus could not. make sense?

scifinut
Originally posted by leonidas
hulk's durability is very heavily related to his healing factor. he can be cut pretty easily (relatively speaking) but he heals so fast the cuts don't matter. colossus on the other hand is very rarely cut by anything. his 'skin' is tougher to penetrate than hulk's, but hulk's healing factor allows him to take shots that colossus could not. make sense? ahhh, now i understand completely. thanks.

weaponx510
how do all u guys have picture on your profile when u submit a reply

Mindset
He certainly didn't in giant sized X-men #1 where Colossus says he accidentally hit Wolverine with all his strength. and he certainly didn't when he first showed up dressed like that. How do you hit someone with all your strength with a backhand slap?

KingD19
^Simple.....you don't.

Mindset
What if all your strength is in your hand?

KingD19
Well, you would be one of these guys.....

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6955/805274-cockknocker1ll_super.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs24/f/2007/335/2/0/Enjoy_a_FALCON_PUNCH_by_Hierarch.jpg

Creshosk
How do you hit someone with all your strength with a backhand slap? By hitting them while swinging your arm back as hard as you can. Duh.

StiltmanFTW
Well, you would be one of these guys.....

Your new avatar and sig? awesome

Mindset
That still wouldn't be all your strength, but I don't care either way when I think about it.

Creshosk
That still wouldn't be all your strength, but I don't care either way when I think about it. Well, its stated on panel. Even if you don't like the way the artist drew it.

Blanket
Maybe he just hit him with all the strength he could muster from a weak attack?

Mindset
Well, its stated on panel. Even if you don't like the way the artist drew it. You're right, it was shown on panel.

snoopdogg
How do you hit someone with all your strength with a backhand slap? You beat me to it. I think it may have been open handed also.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Blanket
Maybe he just hit him with all the strength he could muster from a weak attack? This is the correct answer.

Rhinoceros
Wait a minute. Did Creed even have the adamantium the last time we saw him?

Metalmanx

thumb up

When did Tooth become class 15 again? I know he's got super strength, but when did it reach that degree?

snoopdogg
Class 15 is just a number that is thrown around. It's not official or anything.

Sin I AM
He hasnt, class 15 would have been an extremely significant upgade...he looked only slightly stronger than Wolverine prior to his death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.