red robin & nightwing vs daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
fight starts in one floor of an office building (minus employees) and can spill out to other locations natural to that type of setting.

psycho gundam
bump!

Lord Feron
I think Daken should win. IMO his skills may not be up to par with NW but his physical stats and HF and Phermones seals the deal.

kakuzu
Daken wins, his pheremones are going to make it like Wolverine and Deadpool vs Daken all over again.

StiltmanFTW
Akihiro

Batman-Prime
RR and NW.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
RR and NW.
If by mentioning there names you mean loose horrible because there is no way you can provide proof they can win. Even Spiderman who is above even the finest human couldn't avoid Daken once he caught a wif, yet two guys who are close to peak can prevail?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by kakuzu
If by mentioning there names you mean loose horrible because there is no way you can provide proof they can win. Even Spiderman who is above even the finest human couldn't avoid Daken once he caught a wif, yet two guys who are close to peak can prevail?

sleep1

kakuzu
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
sleep1

Yeah I wouldn't have a response either.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by kakuzu
Yeah I wouldn't have a response either.

I know from the other Thread what i have to expect of you. So you shouldn't be surprised.

vansonbee
Daken, but due to 2 vs 1.

Daken pheromone will confuse the two.

comicfan11
In a straight fight the Bat guys won't know about Daken's powers.
So Daken would take a heavy majority.

Wild Shadow
i think b/c of the pheromones they might get in each others way and hit each other.....daken ftw 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.