Crazies vs Vigilanties

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Deadpool, Joker (with prep) and Carnage.

vs

Punisher, Batman and Venom.

Endless Mike
I think Deadpool would take Batman by surprise, he is totally unpredictable. You could say that Batman is used to dealing with the Joker who is insane, but the Joker does have certain patterns he generally sticks to, Batman can anticipate and counter his plans because he is familiar and has experience with him, not so with Deadpool.

I say team 1 takes it.

Bouboumaster
Which Venom?

SamZED
Joker gets prep? That's kind of unfair...

shaggy binx
team 1 wins without a doubt no matter which venom it is

geshien
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Which Venom?

The one that was a vigilante.

C'mon, man.

DarthDaniel1001
Carnage kills Venom, Deadpool kills the Punisher and Batman beats the Joker. Batman doesn't stand much of a chance against Deadpool and Carnage together. He might be able to beat Carnage if he's clever but there is no way he's beating Deadpool immediately after that

The Crazies win

geshien
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Carnage kills Venom, Deadpool kills the Punisher and Batman beats the Joker. Batman doesn't stand much of a chance against Deadpool and Carnage together. He might be able to beat Carnage if he's clever but there is no way he's beating Deadpool immediately after that

The Crazies win

What makes you think that Carnage will kill Venom?

Brock has more than held his own against Carnage.

Blanket
Originally posted by geshien
What makes you think that Carnage will kill Venom?

Brock has more than held his own against Carnage. Because he was Darth Lord of the Sith 1000 years ago.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Blanket
Because he was Darth Lord of the Sith 1000 years ago.

What?

gobstakid777
I'll give it to the crazies

geshien
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
What?

Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.