Who is the best MA street-leveler?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
All of these combatants face each other in an adamantium colosseum.
Pure H2H. Karate Kid acts as referee.
Anyone who uses any weapons/equipment/powers gets slaughtered by him personally.

Combatants are:

Batman (Wayne)
Batgirl (Cass)
David Cain
Lady Shiva
Bronze Tiger
Richard Dragon
Shang Chi
Captain America (Steve)
Taskmaster
Stick
Onyx
Black Canary
Constantine Drakon
Nightwing
Green Arrow
Daredevil

SamZED
Batman beats them all starting with the referee stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
I thin the fight is between Batman, Batgirl, Taskmaster and Shan Chi, and with Taskmaster coming at the top

Warlord
YOu think batgirl would be better than Cap?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Warlord
YOu think batgirl would be better than Cap?

Yeah, probably.

Cap is enhanced, but Batgirl is heck of a fighter.
With weapons/gadget, I would give it to cap, but pure h2h, Cap is handled I think.

Warlord
I always thought Cap is in the top 3 MA in marvel...

anyway opinnions are oppinions

Juk3n
Daredevil is the best. He's what Bruce wayne would be if he was poor.
He does all the shit the others do but he's blind. Like ive always said about DD, he is the quintessential Peak Human imo.

Wild Shadow
i personally think its shang chi then ppl like TM/cassandra/shiva from their ppl like bats/DD cap i would put him far below the rest although he possess the knowledge of MA it is supported by his serum most marvel heroes have commented what makes him a threat is the serum itself..

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
cap i would put him far below the rest although he possess the knowledge of MA it is supported by his serum most marvel heroes have commented what makes him a threat is the serum itself..

Thats complete and utter nonsense.

Wild Shadow
nonesense or not its bn reference more then once in marvel one by black panther commenting on his basic fighting style unique ackward only works due to the serum granting him speed and strength..

IF also once commented on his fighting style as well...

jrodslam
Really and truly, anyone can win this.

Enyalus
Stick.

Wild Shadow
ogun

Phantom Zone
nonesense or not its bn reference more then once in marvel one by black panther commenting on his basic fighting style unique ackward only works due to the serum granting him speed and strength..

IF also once commented on his fighting style as well...

I also think I remember Cap saying the samething to IF. Also Cap beat Crossbones without the SSS and he beat Giant Man and put Yellowjacket flat on his back while he was weakened without SSS and dying. Hes also humiliated Thunderstrike in a training session.

Juk3n
Although looking at the list, id Offer up Elektra as definetley one of the top 5 of all mentioned..how you forgot her on the list????

Wild Shadow
not sure the circumstances of those.. i have the cap thunderstrike sparring session not remotely impressive only good think is that its just a name to be used in a forum.. cap used a judo/akido counter on strike while teaching him basic fighting techniques... the antman/giantman i think he used pressure point or tendon strike nice but none of those moves would be remotely effective against chang chi batman without the serum.. its a slap in the face to real MA'ers to put cap and his enhancements in the same league as them same goes for ppl like deathstroke... yes cap possess vast MA knowledge but it is mostly rudimentary knowledge he doesnt know katas secret techniques, chi amplification mental zen exercises... ect ect.. hell at least taskmaster is aware he cant replicate chi amp attacks

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Juk3n
Although looking at the list, id Offer up Elektra as definetley one of the top 5 of all mentioned..how you forgot her on the list????
Her feats show that she is above street-level.

The same reason why I omitted Karate Kid and instead made him referee.

occultdestroyer
Read the stips.

Shang Chi is not allowed to use his innate power of chi amping.

Juk3n
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Her feats show that she is above street-level.

The same reason why I omitted Karate Kid and instead made him referee.
KK has external sources of knowledge not readily available to everyone else who seeks it. So he's a special case, Elektra was trained alongside many others, she excells because she is just better. I f Taskmaster is allowed surely Elektra is allowed. Taskmaster atually has a Born ability, at least Elektra LEARNED everthing she knows, see what im getting at?

Wild Shadow
cap shouldnt even be allowed his MA is supported and complimented by the serum..

Phantom Zone
not sure the circumstances of those.. i have the cap thunderstrike sparring session not remotely impressive only good think is that its just a name to be used in a forum.. cap used a judo/akido counter on strike while teaching him basic fighting techniques... the antman/giantman i think he used pressure point or tendon strike nice but none of those moves would be remotely effective against chang chi batman without the serum.. its a slap in the face to real MA'ers to put cap and his enhancements

First of all stop making shit up you dont know that it wouldnt work on Batman and Shang Chi. You also completely ignored the context...he was weakened and dying and he didnt have the SSS. He was so weak punching Yellowjacket hurt him.

in the same league as them same goes for ppl like deathstroke... yes cap possess vast MA knowledge but it is mostly rudimentary knowledge he doesnt know katas secret techniques, chi amplification mental zen exercises... ect ect.. hell at least taskmaster is aware he cant replicate chi amp attacks

First of all you ignored what I said about Crossbones. Yes Cap knows about chi.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4574/scan00110uy1.jpg

Of course he bloody knows katas because he knows Karate. You dont have any proof his knowledge is rudimentary just BP say so.

Juk3n
Do people atually forget that Cap is a MASTER martial artist?

Wild Shadow
again that just proofs he knows basic exercises nice scan of the chi knowledge not....

okay he beat them no serum same context he lost severely to moondragon without her breaking a sweat and laughing trash talking him the whole time

Phantom Zone
again that just proofs he knows basic exercises nice scan of the chi knowledge not....

You dont have any proof that he just knows basic techniques, pressure points are not basic techniques.

okay he beat them no serum same context he lost severely to moondragon without her breaking a sweat and luaghing trash talking him the whole time

There were circumstances to that.

occultdestroyer
hmm

Wild Shadow has a point about Steve..

Before getting SSS, Cap was just a thin weakling.

Juken is right, it's completely unfair to omit Elektra if Tasky is on the list.

For these reasons, Steve is replaced by Elektra.

jalek moye
hmm

Wild Shadow has a point about Steve..

Before getting SSS, Cap was just a thin weakling.

he learnt martial arts after getting it though

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by jalek moye
he learnt martial arts after getting it though
All the fighters listed are innately good at MA.

They were born to be amongst the best MAs.
They've trained all their lives to become the best street-levelers.

Cap was never really one of them. Without the SSS, he would probably still be the same guy we first saw him.

Phantom Zone

Got anything to prove they're innately good?

Cap was never really one of them. Without the SSS, he would probably still be the same guy we first saw him.

*sigh* hes been stripped of his SSS and still shown to be a martial art expert. Furthermore none os those guys would have been martial artists if they had the same condition.

gobstakid777
shiva

Wild Shadow
without the serum cap would lose to ppl like daredevil, BE, punisher, clint and many others.....more often then not of course.

even after learning MA from military and outside contractors he only was able to learn due to the serum itself granting him better control of his body which is why he was able to learn and master moves in far shorter time then a normal person...

jalek moye

no they werent born for it. and without training all of them would suck

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Got anything to prove they're innately good?
no expression

Look at the list.

None of them were enhanced through artificial means.

*sigh* hes been stripped of his SSS and still shown to be a martial art expert. Furthermore none os those guys would have been martial artists if they had the same condition.
Like what jalek moye said, he learned martial arts after receiving SSS.

So it's logical that the prolonged use of SSS through the years has helped him acquire the MA skills and endurance he needs. Even if the SSS was removed, you can't remove what Steve has learned, and his body conditioning.

Phantom Zone
without the serum cap would lose to ppl like daredevil, BE, punisher, clint and many others.....more often then not of course.

even after learning MA from military and outside contractors he only was able to learn due to the serum itself granting him better control of his body which is why he was able to learn and master moves in far shorter time then a normal person...

Stop making shit up Cap beat Crossbones and the only reason why Crossbones didnt kill Bullseye quickly was because he wanted Bullseye to die slow. He beat a guy that would have stomped Bullseye.

I actually think Cap fought DD when his SSS wasnt working properly. serioulsy stop with the bs.

Phantom Zone
no expression

Look at the list.

None of them were enhanced through artificial means.

Like what jalek moye said, he learned martial arts after getting it SSS.

So it's logical that the prolonged use of SSS through the years has helped him acquire the MA skills and endurance he needs. Even if the SSS was removed, you can't remove what Steve has learned, and his body conditioning.

Hes proven hes still very good without. The SSS doesnt make that much of a difference except with stamina.

Wild Shadow
im not making nothing up here it is a known comic fact... so how about you learn to be more articulate rather then telling me to shut the hell up... i really dont feel like pulling scans for something that is a basic comic fact. yes, he beat crossbones back in the day crossbones was something... can cap beat shang or IF without the serum no he cant he would be lucky if ppl like kitty didnt murder him in pure h2h.. you wanna say he took down a meta thats fine but he didnt face him in MA nor is the meta a known MA fighter.. you can have the power of a god but u can still get taken down if u dont know how to fight in h2h..

occultdestroyer
Hes proven hes still very good without. The SSS doesnt make that much of a difference except with stamina.
Did he revert back to his thin, weakly form?

And who did he fought?

Phantom Zone
im not making nothing up here it is a known comic fact... so how about you learn to be more articulate rather then telling me to shut the hell up... i really dont feel like pulling scans for something that is a basic comic fact. yes, he beat crossbones back in the day crossbones was something... can cap beat shang or IF without the serum no he cant he would be lucky if ppl like kitty didnt murder him in pure h2h.. you wanna say he took down a meta thats fine but he didnt face him in MA nor is the meta a known MA fighter.. you can have the power of a god but u can still get taken down if u dont know how to fight in h2h..

You also said he couldnt beat Punisher or Clint, you're basically talking out of your behind.

Did he revert back to his thin, weakly form?

And who did he fought?

No he didnt, look at my previous posts.

jalek moye

IF and Shang are better then him phsyically also though, and have crazy chi attacks

occultdestroyer

No he didnt, look at my previous posts.
Just like I said, his skills and conditioning was mainly due to SSS.

I don't consider anyone to be the "best" MA street-leveler through artificial means.

Steve is out of the list, Elektra replaces him.

Phantom Zone
Just like I said, his skills and conditioning was mainly due to SSS.

I don't consider anyone to be the "best" MA street-leveler through artificial means.

Steve is out of the list, Elektra replaces him.

God your thick.

occultdestroyer
God your thick.
C'mon, we're only debating here smile

jalek moye
C'mon, we're only debating here smile
the serum doesnt change much though, only thing that really matters in it is stamina. But the skills arnt effected by that

Wild Shadow
the serum doesnt change much though, only thing that really matters in it is stamina. But the skills arnt effected by that

the serum increased his perceptual speed as well neural kinetics not fair
toward the other true MA'ers the serum effected him not just physically but mentally as well..

jalek moye
toward the other true MA'ers the serum effected him not just physically but mentally as well..
the serum didn't make him better then them phsyically though, it made him equal to alot of the street levelers. just his stamina is way higher then them

occultdestroyer
CA has been using SSS since training in MA.

He learned pretty quickly since the serum not only enhances your physical stats, but also your mental stats as well.

jalek moye

He learned pretty quickly since the serum not only enhances your physical stats, but also your mental stats as well.
and ur point? mentally he's still nt much higher then them and some he's not at all.

Wild Shadow
the serum didn't make him better then them phsyically though, it made him equal to alot of the street levelers. just his stamina is way higher then them

but he reached their lvl without being a true MA'er and he surpasses a lot of them in different areas overall he is better physically then all of them...

if you dont think he is better physically then them without them chi amping you havent bn reading cap comics..

Wei Phoenix

How in the hell was Bruce born to be a Martial Artist when his parents had no skill at all in it? Their deaths helped lead to that.

The Serum didn't give Steve MA skills.

Wei Phoenix
toward the other true MA'ers the serum effected him not just physically but mentally as well.. Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Bruce only learned MA through the mental anguish of his parent's death. It affected him mentally and it's one of the only reasons why he learned them. eek!

psycho gundam
the foreigner stick out tongue

occultdestroyer
The point is he was still artificially enhanced.

I made this list with the intention that the combatants are NOT enhanced.

Hence why I did not include Deathstroke the Terminator in the first place.

Adding Steve was an error on my part.

Wei Phoenix
So Taskmaster's photogenic reflexes aren't enhancing his MA abilities at all? Take away that power and tell me how good he is and if he deserves to be here?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So Taskmaster's photogenic reflexes aren't enhancing his MA abilities at all? Take away that power and tell me how good he is and if he deserves to be here?
That isn't artificial, it's his innate ability.
Much like Lady Shiva and Cass's innate ability to read moves, and Daredevil's echolocation.

Wei Phoenix
And would DD have the echolocation without the accident?

occultdestroyer
It wasn't artificial though. He developed that skill naturally, since impairment of one of his senses enhanced his other senses.

Juk3n
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the foreigner stick out tongue

ooh, thats actually not a bad shout for the top 15

Battlehammer
It wasn't artificial though. He developed that skill naturally, since impairment of one of his senses enhanced his other senses.
If you mean DD your wrong. He gain them through the accident with chemical waste, stick help him with controlling it. Stick gain his abilities soully through training.

blue_beast
karate kid and gorgon clear all that list

Battlehammer
neither one are street level....did you even read the opt lol.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Battlehammer
neither one are street level....did you even read the opt lol.

i know but i just stated a fact about the martial artists of the comics world karate kid and gorgon are the best there is

Battlehammer
Originally posted by blue_beast
i know but i just stated a fact about the martial artists of the comics world karate kid and gorgon are the best there is
but it has nothing to do with thread.......hell it even says in the opt karate kid is the referee.

and Gorgon has powers, he highly skill but the best I have my doubts.

The Nuul
Originally posted by blue_beast

And? that has nothing to do with this thread.

~The Wickerman~
IF and Shang are better then him phsyically also though, and have crazy chi attacks

They do but from the little "masters of kung fu" I've read, Shang actually has to concentrate to activate the chi stuff and then maintain his concentration, which would be kind of hard I spose in the heat of battle against all those other dudes...

They are all fighting at the same time right? Or did I misread?

Battlehammer
shang-chi can amp his level to superhuman extremely fast and maintain it, it when he amps his punches further when it takes time, even still not much from what ive seen.

~The Wickerman~
shang-chi can amp his level to superhuman extremely fast and maintain it, it when he amps his punches further when it takes time, even still not much from what ive seen.

You're probably right, I'll starting re-reading master of kung fu since I like the dude as soon as I finish re-reading my wolverine collection.

jalek moye
dont all the chi ampers kind of just do it on the spot

Konton
Elektra.

jrodslam
All this damn talk about chi. Shit isnt even allowed. Almost everyone heer can use chi to enhance their attacks, and they dont need to make their fist glow. Also, using chi isnt the be all, end all in the battle.

Shits gonna be a toos up. One has to highly believe there is gonna be alliances.

leonidas
Originally posted by jrodslam
All this damn talk about chi. Shit isnt even allowed. Almost everyone heer can use chi to enhance their attacks, and they dont need to make their fist glow. Also, using chi isnt the be all, end all in the battle.

Shits gonna be a toos up. One has to highly believe there is gonna be alliances.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Kris Blaze
Shang Chi

jrodslam
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

thumb up

Oops. Forgot to spellcheck. Sheesh. sad

leonidas
could be stick . . .

Harbinger
Stick.

grimify
Batman and Captain America split wins

Raptor22
hasnt bronze tiger always been slightly better than batman in pure h2h/ma?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Raptor22
hasnt bronze tiger always been slightly better than batman in pure h2h/ma?

most of the time, yes.

Raptor22
thanks its been a while since i read anything with bt in it but i always thought he was one of the top 2 or 3 ma's dc had. i didnt know if that changed recently.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Raptor22
thanks its been a while since i read anything with bt in it but i always thought he was one of the top 2 or 3 ma's dc had. i didnt know if that changed recently.

yep. i'd go with constantine from this list, though.

Juk3n
Still Elektra.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jrodslam

Damn straight. thumb up

Prep-Man
Put Jin Si on this list. She's the spirit of unarmed combat. Took batman down with no problem.

MA_GUY
SHANG CHI

occultdestroyer
Bump

Elektra takes this match imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.