Captain america (steve) runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
fight is simple how far can cap get in a pure h2h fight in a dive bar cage fight with his SSS failing no shield or chainmail...

1. echo
2. crossbone
3. punisher
4. moonknight
5. daredevil
6. Bullseye
7. Ronin
8. mocking bird
9. dick grayson
10. green arrow

same thing but this time completely removed SSS never having received it but maintaining his MA skills.

robin
jubilee
amiko
kitty pride
moonknight
crossbones
punisher

Juk3n
Clears the first with Daredevil being the hardest fight.

And for the second, i suppose i'll assume he's engages in regular intensive workouts (as per old bio descriptions on other fighting men in the MU) and say he has a chance to clear it. But not a good one.

MK prolly, for the second.

Wild Shadow
94 lb weakling his original body with only his MA skills

Juk3n
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
94 lb weakling his original body with only his MA skills

well in that case he has a chance to get his ass whooped at 1 on the second.

But i think for the sake of the argument thisthread was born from, you should give him a regular athletic body, sans SSS. Else what does it really prove?

Wild Shadow
the first gauntlet has him in a athletic body although failing SSS like in the comics

jrodslam
Whats a failing sss? Cap CAN lose to anyone on the list.

For the second scenario, he may stop at MK.

~The Wickerman~
Second scenario stops abruptly at 1.

SamZED
How's he gonna beat Kitty?

jrodslam
Originally posted by SamZED
How's he gonna beat Kitty?

Wold you say shes a better h2h combatant than he is? He still retains his skills and fighting knowledge. I dont see how she can beat him. UNLESS shes allow to use her powers.

Konton
Stops at Daredevil in 1.
Stops at Kitty in 2.

SamZED
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wold you say shes a better h2h combatant than he is? He still retains his skills and fighting knowledge. I dont see how she can beat him. UNLESS shes allow to use her powers. Oh ok, forgot its pure h2h.

Wild Shadow
he is also in his original body before ever receiving the srum

jrodslam
he is also in his original body before ever receiving the srum

Thats wouldnt mean much. He still has the skills and knowledge. Slight hinderance. Very slight.

Wild Shadow
broken bones from blocking or busted ribs might be a hinderance not having the reflex speed is another i would think

Konton
broken bones from blocking or busted ribs might be a hinderance nit having the reflex speed is another i would think

I agree. Not having peak physical conditioning like the rest of the cast would doom him.

jrodslam
Well if he relies more on pure skill and knows thats all he has here, hed know how to block properly. He should still have better reflexes than the average human despite not having the sss anymore. With the skills skills/ability he does have, he should be more aware and focused than the average non skilled fighter.

Konton
Well if he relies more on pure skill and knows thats all he has here, hed know how to block properly. He should still have better reflexes than the average human despite not having the sss anymore. With the skills skills/ability he does have, he should be more aware and focused than the average non skilled fighter.

Who are you implying is unskilled?

Badabing
Daredevil or Nightwing take out Steve in the 1st part. If weapons are allowed then Green Arrow, Bullseye and Frank beat him also. He doesn't get past Robin in the 2nd part.

dmills
Clears 1
Gets ktfo in 2.

Master Court
This is really weird.

Assuming he's at least healthy and in good physical condition, he clears the first scenario.

If the second really assumes he has the same physique and fitness level as when he volunteered, he's dog meat. Actually, dog meat has a better chance than him.

chilled monkey
Whats a failing sss?

It refers to one point in the comics in which the Super Soldier Serum (SSS) became contaminated and started to degrade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.