karate kid vs gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
its karate kid the king of kung fu vs gorgon who defeated both wolverine and elektra like they were kids without being touched

iceman24567
KK beats him without being touched

Wild Shadow
pretty sure this has bn done

Battlehammer
Originally posted by blue_beast
its karate kid the king of kung fu vs gorgon who defeated both wolverine and elektra like they were kids without being touched
Gorgon got stab several times....

KK takes on like superman level guys......

blue_beast
well gorgon can give him a hell of a fight i mean he is a telepath and know about his oponnent moves he is an upgraded miseter x much more upgraded and he took out elektra without being touched and if it wasnt for wolverines trick he would have beat him, he was able to stab wolverine without being noticed so fast and hard the sword got stuck in the cement he is a beast and above all street levelers in martial arts

iceman24567
well gorgon can give him a hell of a fight i mean he is a telepath and know about his oponnent moves he is an upgraded miseter x much more upgraded and he took out elektra without being touched and if it wasnt for wolverines trick he would have beat him, he was able to stab wolverine without being noticed so fast and hard the sword got stuck in the cement he is a beast and above all street levelers in martial arts Wrong he isn't above all street levelers in martial arts erm. His tp won't save him from getting judo chopped in the head.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wrong he isn't above all street levelers in martial arts erm. His tp won't save him from getting judo chopped in the head.
Yes he is, he decimate any of the street levelers with out TP let a lone with it.

blue_beast
Wrong he isn't above all street levelers in martial arts erm. His tp won't save him from getting judo chopped in the head.

he took both wolverine and elektra at the same time are you that dumb to think a street leveler can really beat him? captain america will be a joke for him and so most of the fighters in that list

iceman24567
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Yes he is, he decimate any of the street levelers with out TP let a lone with it. What makes him a better martial artist than all street levelers? He doesn't have the feats to say he is even equal to the top dogs on Marvel earth.

iceman24567
he took both wolverine and elektra at the same time are you that dumb to think a street leveler can really beat him? captain america will be a joke for him and so most of the fighters in that list Are you dumb enough to think he did all this because of his great MA skills? sick

Battlehammer
What makes him a better martial artist than all street levelers? He doesn't have the feats to say he is even equal to the top dogs on Marvel earth.
my mistake I thought u said in a fight lol. As in if he fought them with his powers.

He has feats to suggest hes up there and I would not put him below really anyone in that list in terms of skill.

I retract my original statement I miss read what you said.

blue_beast
Are you dumb enough to think he did all this because of his great MA skills? sick

are you that retarded? yes you are... his telepathy is part of his fighting overall this is his game, its like saying lets take away from daredevil his senses because thats not martial arts skills, or lets take away the SSS from captain america, do you understand that doofoos? i am talking about gorgon overall as a fighter with all his powers he will erase any street leveler

blue_beast
it seems you are too dumb to understand so let me explain that for you, this is not the best martial artist thread this is a different thread and i said gorgon vs karate kid which means all his abilities overall

iceman24567
are you that retarded? yes you are... his telepathy is part of his fighting overall this is his game, its like saying lets take away from daredevil his senses because thats not martial arts skills, or lets take away the SSS from captain america, do you understand that doofoos? i am talking about gorgon overall as a fighter with all his powers he will erase any street leveler No you are obviously just an idiot and can't admit when your just wrong your statement was this
above all street levelers in martial arts That is wrong period the top street level guys are more skilled than him it's simple as that.

iceman24567
it seems you are too dumb to understand so let me explain that for you, this is not the best martial artist thread this is a different thread and i said gorgon vs karate kid which means all his abilities overall I'm so dumb yet i know exactly what I'm talking about KK wins regardless Gorgon isn't half as skilled as him.

blue_beast
No you are obviously just an idiot and can't admit when your just wrong your statement was this
That is wrong period the top street level guys are more skilled than him it's simple as that.

prove me that the street levelers are more skilled then him, prove it, gorgon took out wolverine without being even noticed to the point wolverine with enhanced senses said its imposible, after that he took out both elektra and wolverine in hand 2 hand fight , show me a street leveler that could take both of them like that

blue_beast
I'm so dumb yet i know exactly what I'm talking about KK wins regardless Gorgon isn't half as skilled as him.

i never said gorgon would win i just said you know crap about gorgon and you dont give him half the credit he deserve

~The Wickerman~
well gorgon can give him a hell of a fight i mean he is a telepath and know about his oponnent moves he is an upgraded miseter x much more upgraded and he took out elektra without being touched and if it wasnt for wolverines trick he would have beat him, he was able to stab wolverine without being noticed so fast and hard the sword got stuck in the cement he is a beast and above all street levelers in martial arts

Sounds like a 12 year old's book report. Just add in "and he's the biggestest and bestest and way way cooler" and it's dead on.

Back on track with the topic, like Battlehammer said, KK takes on superman-level beings. Gorgon is great and did bring the hurt to Elektra and Wolverine but that doesn't put him anywhere near KK.

Unless however, he uses his "turn you to stone" vision. That might turn out pretty nastily for KK.

iceman24567
prove me that the street levelers are more skilled then him, prove it, gorgon took out wolverine without being even noticed to the point wolverine with enhanced senses said its imposible, after that he took out both elektra and wolverine in hand 2 hand fight , show me a street leveler that could take both of them like that That has more to do with his superhuman abilities and telepathy not his martial art skills which is obvious. Karate Kid on the other hand could do it with pure skill. I don't have to prove anything regarding his skill level it's obvious you have no clue what you are typing.
Like i said this statement is wrong and he doesn't have the feats to prove it.
above all street levelers in martial arts

iceman24567
i never said gorgon would win i just said you know crap about gorgon and you dont give him half the credit he deserve I know enough about him to say he isn't as skilled as top tier martial artists even the street level ones.

Battlehammer
I know enough about him to say he isn't as skilled as top tier martial artists even the street level ones.
that not real accurate he did dominate two top tier MA in single combat and both at once, so you might want to read up on him

iceman24567
that not real accurate he did dominate two top tier MA in single combat and both at once, so you might want to read up on him He has SUPERHUMAN level stats i read the fight what don't you get about SUPERHUMAN.

Battlehammer
He has SUPERHUMAN level stats i read the fight what don't you get about SUPERHUMAN.
Both elektra and wolverine have SUPERMAN stats as well. so what dont you get about SUPERHUMAN.

~The Wickerman~
These pretzels are making me THIRSTY!!!

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
These pretzels are making me THIRSTY!!!

What do you, park cars for a living?

Battlehammer
seinfeild classic

iceman24567
Both elektra and wolverine have SUPERMAN stats as well. so what dont you get about SUPERHUMAN. Elektra is more peek human she has some high end feats but seriously and Wolverine also has some decent strength and speed feats nothing he has would put him above Gorgon physically. Gorgon has better reflexes and speed than both Wolverine and Elektra and i doubt it's because of skill and on top of that he has tp so yeah i highly doubt he is more SKILLED in MA than most street levelers sick

blue_beast
That has more to do with his superhuman abilities and telepathy not his martial art skills which is obvious. Karate Kid on the other hand could do it with pure skill. I don't have to prove anything regarding his skill level it's obvious you have no clue what you are typing.
Like i said this statement is wrong and he doesn't have the feats to prove it.

but this is how he fights cant you understand? its like someone will cry and say that its not fair that daredevil beat someone because he got his senses so its not pure martial arts, or that captain america cheats with his SSS, or that spider-man avoid being hit because of his spider-senses... those are his abilities and those abilities make him a great fighter his skills are consist of those abilities

Kris Blaze
Iceman's message is simple and anybody should be able to understand it.

It's nearly impossible to gauge someone's martial arts skills when they fight someone who is slower, weaker and they wield a sword. Karate Kid bridge a gap between superhuman and human physique based on skill alone.

iceman24567
but this is how he fights cant you understand? its like someone will cry and say that its not fair that daredevil beat someone because he got his senses so its not pure martial arts, or that captain america cheats with his SSS, or that spider-man avoid being hit because of his spider-senses... those are his abilities and those abilities make him a great fighter his skills are consist of those abilities His MA skills don't thats my point you claimed he was a better martial artist than all street levelers which is wrong. You try to support this claim by using him beating Elektra and Wolverine big deal he still has superhuman level stats and tp that does not equal great MA prowess can't you understand? eek!

blue_beast
Elektra is more peek human she has some high end feats but seriously and Wolverine also has some decent strength and speed feats nothing he has would put him above Gorgon physically. Gorgon has better reflexes and speed than both Wolverine and Elektra and i doubt it's because of skill and on top of that he has tp so yeah i highly doubt he is more SKILLED in MA than most street levelers sick

how do you know his speed and reflexes are not his skills? where is it stated that his speed and reflexes are mutant abilities? those are yopur speculations that were made by you in order to assist you in this argument, stop making things out of your a$$, facts are in hand 2 hand fight gorgon owned wolverine and elektra and his only abilities are telepathy and turning someone into stone so those were his pure skills

Battlehammer
Elektra is more peek human she has some high end feats but seriously and Wolverine also has some decent strength and speed feats nothing he has would put him above Gorgon physically. Gorgon has better reflexes and speed than both Wolverine and Elektra and i doubt it's because of skill and on top of that he has tp so yeah i highly doubt he is more SKILLED in MA than most street levelers sick
No she clearly superhuman in agility, reflex, and speed she has crazy feats.

yes gorgon is faster and has better reflexes then them, I dont doubt it, but they are clearly meta humans, and skill had a lot to do with how well he preformed, was not all powers.

When he fought both of them they had TP blockers on, I thought u read the fight?

Gorgon is certainly more skilled then most street levelers. He around if not top tier in skill as shown in his fights with elektra, wolverine, elektra and wolverine. Hell since his first appearances he shown to be ridiculously skilled.

blue_beast
His MA skills don't thats my point you claimed he was a better martial artist than all street levelers which is wrong. You try to support this claim by using him beating Elektra and Wolverine big deal he still has superhuman level stats and tp that does not equal great MA prowess can't you understand? eek!

are you too dumb to understand that he beat both wolverine and elektra only with his pure martial art skills? thats my point he beat them both at same time with only his skills, his powers are telepathy and turning someone into stone, his speed and reflexes are due to his skills

iceman24567
how do you know his speed and reflexes are not his skills? where is it stated that his speed and reflexes are mutant abilities? those are yopur speculations that were made by you in order to assist you in this argument, stop making things out of your a$$, facts are in hand 2 hand fight gorgon owned wolverine and elektra and his only abilities are telepathy and turning someone into stone so those were his pure skills sick I concede

blue_beast
sick I concede

face it you got owned and cornered to the point you cant prove a jack so now you are trying to get out of this clean? sorry you were owned next time make sure you know something about the character before you type bullcrap

Badabing
Both elektra and wolverine have SUPERMAN stats as well. so what dont you get about SUPERHUMAN. Please tell me that's a typo. sneer

laughing out loud
face it you got owned and cornered to the point you cant prove a jack so now you are trying to get out of this clean? sorry you were owned next time make sure you know something about the character before you type bullcrap Consider this a warning for all the trolling you've been doing of late and that racist Storm thread you made.

iceman24567
No she clearly superhuman in agility, reflex, and speed she has crazy feats.

yes gorgon is faster and has better reflexes then them, I dont doubt it, but they are clearly meta humans, and skill had a lot to do with how well he preformed, was not all powers.

When he fought both of them they had TP blockers on, I thought u read the fight?

Gorgon is certainly more skilled then most street levelers. He around if not top tier in skill as shown in his fights with elektra, wolverine, elektra and wolverine. Hell since his first appearances he shown to be ridiculously skilled. I never said he used tp on them in their encounter they were prepared for him though he did use it on Elektra before. Certainly skilled than most? Sure but not the top tier ones like i have been saying and certainly not all of them like this Bluefool keeps saying.

iceman24567
face it you got owned and cornered to the point you cant prove a jack so now you are trying to get out of this clean? sorry you were owned next time make sure you know something about the character before you type bullcrap Yet you don't even know the guy has superhuman level stats not just his telepath and gorgon stare? laughing

blue_beast
Yet you don't even know the guy has superhuman level stats not just his telepath and gorgon stare? laughing

he got superhuman feats but those feats are due to his skills , if we look at karate kid then he also got superhuman feats right? but those are his fighting skills so i wanted to seperate for you the abilities that gorgon has that got nothing to do with his skills like telepathy and turning people into stone, and his martial art skills which make him super human but those are all skill category

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Badabing
Please tell me that's a typo. sneer

laughing out loud
Consider this a warning for all the trolling you've been doing of late and that racist Storm thread you made.
it is lol .

Battlehammer
I never said he used tp on them in their encounter they were prepared for him though he did use it on Elektra before. Certainly skilled than most? Sure but not the top tier ones like i have been saying and certainly not all of them like this Bluefool keeps saying.
oh I just saying he is a top tier MA or around. yea I don't agree with blue beast at all, KK win this .

blue_beast
oh I just saying he is a top tier MA or around. yea I don't agree with blue beast at all, KK win this .

when did i ever say gorgon wins?

iceman24567
he got superhuman feats but those feats are due to his skills , if we look at karate kid then he also got superhuman feats right? but those are his fighting skills so i wanted to seperate for you the abilities that gorgon has that got nothing to do with his skills like telepathy and turning people into stone, and his martial art skills which make him super human but those are all skill category erm No they aren't due to his skill I'm sure his resurrection helped with those stats but hey if you think a guy can beat Wolverine and Elektra based purely on skill when he has normal level stats so be it no expression

blue_beast
erm No they aren't due to his skill I'm sure his resurrection helped with those stats but hey if you think a guy can beat Wolverine and Elektra based purely on skill when he has normal level stats so be it no expression

why not? why cant it be his skills? lets see it as simple as it is... you see someone beat 2 characters in hand 2 hand fight and the writer never stated that it was due to something special right? so why not see it as it really is? that those are his fighting abilities as simple as it is whats the problem here? you were trying to prove something and when you got cought you now try to grasp on anything you can evenwhen it sound so stupid give me a break, in that case lets also asume that captain america got some secret super human ability that helps him defeat everybody all the time... ye some secret ability the writers never stated its a secret roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kris Blaze
Hand to hand, is that what the kids call sword to hand these days?

iceman24567
why not? why cant it be his skills? lets see it as simple as it is... you see someone beat 2 characters in hand 2 hand fight and the writer never stated that it was due to something special right? so why not see it as it really is? that those are his fighting abilities as simple as it is whats the problem here? you were trying to prove something and when you got cought you now try to grasp on anything you can evenwhen it sound so stupid give me a break, in that case lets also asume that captain america got some secret super human ability that helps him defeat everybody all the time... ye some secret ability the writers never stated its a secret roll eyes (sarcastic)
LOL it's not a secret that the Gorgon has suphuman level speed, agility, strength and durability you are just trolling now or rather ignorant of the character he is trying to debate either way just stfu no expression

blue_beast
LOL it's not a secret that the Gorgon has suphuman level speed, agility, strength and durability you are just trolling now or rather ignorant of the character he is trying to debate either way just stfu no expression

alright thats oficial you ARE THAT DUMB,i will explain that againfor the third time already yes he has super human feats like speed and reflex but those are due to his martial art skills he is the grand master of the hydra its just like karate kid having super human feats due to his skills but i guess this is a red line to your brain and you just cant understand that its pure skills in superhuman level

iceman24567
alright thats oficial you ARE THAT DUMB,i will explain that againfor the third time already yes he has super human feats like speed and reflex but those are due to his martial art skills he is the grand master of the hydra its just like karate kid having super human feats due to his skills but i guess this is a red line to your brain and you just cant understand that its pure skills in superhuman level No it's because the hand resurrected him it enhanced his stats thats just fact and you keep trolling because you didn't know but now you do and you can stfu no expression

blue_beast
No it's because the hand resurrected him it enhanced his stats thats just fact and you keep trolling because you didn't know but now you do and you can stfu no expression

no those are your speculations , it was never stated that the fact that hydra resurrected him gave him all those feats, prove and show me that its true otherwise you are lying, it was never stated that this resurrection gave him anything super human but it was stated that he is the best fighter in hydra and he is there grandmaster , so now you got to prove you are not lying

blue_beast
No it's because the hand resurrected him it enhanced his stats thats just fact and you keep trolling because you didn't know but now you do and you can stfu no expression

oh and by the way moron its hydra not the hand , that also prove you dont know crap

iceman24567
no those are your speculations , it was never stated that the fact that hydra resurrected him gave him all those feats, prove and show me that its true otherwise you are lying, it was never stated that this resurrection gave him anything super human but it was stated that he is the best fighter in hydra and he is there grandmaster , so now you got to prove you are not lying Prove he is able to counter both Wolverine and Elektra due to skill or your lying what lame logic laughing . The first resurrection was by the Hand the second and current was by Hydra fact troll. He has superhuman stats not threw skill but resurrection he couldn't train enough to get super human level stats from out of nowhere. So keep trolling.

iceman24567
My mistake even the second resurrection was done by the Hand for Hydra omg your a liar that doesn't know crap no expression

blue_beast
Prove he is able to counter both Wolverine and Elektra due to skill or your lying what lame logic laughing . The first resurrection was by the Hand the second and current was by Hydra fact troll. He has superhuman stats not threw skill but resurrection he couldn't train enough to get super human level stats from out of nowhere. So keep trolling.

do you always scream trolling when you got nothing to say? because the only one who is trolling my thread is you so if you dont like something you can get your a$$ out of here

well i got the actual comics on my side he was able to beat both wolverine and elektra in hand 2 hand fight and the writer never stated that the resurrection cused anything of this or any special super feats so that was as simple as the writer wanted to show it... his pure hand 2 hand skills

he couldnt train enough to get those feats? what about karate kid? mantis? shiva? they can but he cant? please dont embarace yourself anymore

again you didnt unswer me where is it stated that he gained his abilities due to the resurrection?

blue_beast
My mistake even the second resurrection was done by the Hand for Hydra omg your a liar that doesn't know crap no expression

what a lying cheap bastard, he was resurrected only once by hydra what a lier you are roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
what a lying cheap bastard, he was resurrected only once by hydra what a lier you are roll eyes (sarcastic)
he was recently resurrected again, iceman not lying.

~The Wickerman~
he got superhuman feats but those feats are due to his skills

How do you know this? When Wolverine says "Nobody's that fast", and Wolverine's fought just about every superhuman that's MA-generated superspeed? Moving his two swords fast enough to deflect bullets? Ignoring several gunshot wounds? Breaking a sword in three by biting it? Kicking a treetrunk? Surviving an appartment crashing onto him after exploding without a scratch? Taking 6 claws and 2 swords to the chest at the same time and not even caring? And after that beating wolverine with a piece of wood to the degree that he says "How many powers is this freak packing?" and then "Guy's a super man, Doesn't matter what we hit him with, knives, bullets, gas bombs, chain saws, freak just gets back up again"?

You're saying ALL of that is because of MA skills? Because if you are....you're full of crap, since it's not mentioned anywhere it's the MA skills doing that for him.

blue_beast
How do you know this? When Wolverine says "Nobody's that fast", and Wolverine's fought just about every superhuman that's MA-generated superspeed? Moving his two swords fast enough to deflect bullets? Ignoring several gunshot wounds? Breaking a sword in three by biting it? Kicking a treetrunk? Surviving an appartment crashing onto him after exploding without a scratch? Taking 6 claws and 2 swords to the chest at the same time and not even caring? And after that beating wolverine with a piece of wood to the degree that he says "How many powers is this freak packing?" and then "Guy's a super man, Doesn't matter what we hit him with, knives, bullets, gas bombs, chain saws, freak just gets back up again"?

You're saying ALL of that is because of MA skills? Because if you are....you're full of crap, since it's not mentioned anywhere it's the MA skills doing that for him.

if it was something else like special powers the writer would mention it but since we only see him fighting then those are his skills that he gained due to his training

iceman24567
what a lying cheap bastard, he was resurrected only once by hydra what a lier you are roll eyes (sarcastic) Reported for ignoring comic books and trolling it was the Hand that resurrected him both times.
he was recently resurrected again, iceman not lying. thumb up

You're saying ALL of that is because of MA skills? Because if you are....you're full of crap, since it's not mentioned anywhere it's the MA skills doing that for him. Of course his kick ass MA abilities support those feats laughing

~The Wickerman~
if it was something else like special powers the writer would mention it but since we only see him fighting then those are his skills that he gained due to his training

Training in MA makes you insta-heal, bite swords into bits and kick tree trunks? And you stand by this in the idea that if he had superstrength and superspeed the writer would have said "he has SUPERSTRENGTH!!!" ?

blue_beast
Training in MA makes you insta-heal, bite swords into bits and kick tree trunks? And you stand by this in the idea that if he had superstrength and superspeed the writer would have said "he has SUPERSTRENGTH!!!" ?

yes

iceman24567
Training in MA makes you insta-heal, bite swords into bits and kick tree trunks? And you stand by this in the idea that if he had superstrength and superspeed the writer would have said "he has SUPERSTRENGTH!!!" ? Responding to this guy is pointless he doesn't know anything about the Gorgon.

Battlehammer
The writer did say he had superhuman speed, as did the hand book if not mistaken

~The Wickerman~
yes

I guess this is what "not keeping score, everyone's a winner" eventually leads toerm

Raptor22
kk wins. gorgon was resurected twice first by the hand and second by the hand at hydras request.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Raptor22
kk wins. gorgon was resurected twice first by the hand and second by the hand at hydras request. thumb up KK does win the stare is basic knowledge i think KK closes his eyes and wrecks him.

Battlehammer
thumb up KK does win the stare is basic knowledge i think KK closes his eyes and wrecks him.
has KK shown to fight blind before?

Badabing
alright thats oficial you ARE THAT DUMB,i will explain that againfor the third time already yes he has super human feats like speed and reflex but those are due to his martial art skills he is the grand master of the hydra its just like karate kid having super human feats due to his skills but i guess this is a red line to your brain and you just cant understand that its pure skills in superhuman level Originally posted by blue_beast
oh and by the way moron its hydra not the hand , that also prove you dont know crap Consider this a second warning for continued trolling and bashing...

cloud102
Val.

jinzin

To be fair when they fought, the tag team had prepped up to negotiate things like Gorgon's TP.

When it comes to his skill, I would assumed Wolverine's assertion that he had to stop trying to "match" Gorgon's "skills" was due to the fact that he couldn't.

I may be reading into that a bit, but that's certainly how it came off sounding.

I would think, like Hammer, that Gorgon has enhanced/superhuman stats AND a skill level that's somewhere comparible with top tier MA's in Marvel.

Where Elektra's concerned, she DOES have superhuman speed and durability as well, but Gorgon seemed to be toying with her. Once again, it came off like he was owning her with skill, though I'm sure stats played a part, it's not enough reason to invalidate his skillset completely.

Parmaniac
can someone post a scan where he takes on Superman? I'm curios who it looks on panel

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Parmaniac
can someone post a scan where he takes on Superman? I'm curios who it looks on panel

i don't think he ever took on SuperMAN, but he did take on Superboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.