Morrigan vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Morrigan (full power) vs Kratos

Kratos has blades of chaos (or is it blades of Athena? well, whichever is stronger), gauntlet of Zeus and sword of Olympus.

XanatosForever
Kratos trounces that a$$. In more ways than one. no expression

NemeBro
Morrigan at full power is theoretical.

But if she is truly as strong as Belial, she stomps. Easily.

Gumachi
Morrigan.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by NemeBro
Morrigan at full power is theoretical.

But if she is truly as strong as Belial, she stomps. Easily.

QFT, although wasn't she quoted by Belial as even stronger, and thus why he split her up in the first place?

NemeBro
Not that I recall, I have seen sources stating she is potentially as powerful as Belial, but nothing more, Belial split her power because if she grew with it she would have become a danger to all of Makai and herself or something.

Cyner
Morrigan, her hotness melts Kratos into paste

Burning thought
Although based on real facts Kratos prob stomps her

Sin_Volvagia
If full power Morrigan is above Demitri, Kratos is gonna have another trip to Hades.

Burning thought
Not necesserily, Ive not seen any strength or durability from Demitri....his got a few annoying powers and impressively defeated and absorbed pyron but still few feats to gauge his strength and durability considering Pyron was not useing all his power, not even close.

Overdose
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
If full power Morrigan is above Demitri, Kratos is gonna have another trip to Hades. She is. And Demetri was strong enough to survive an attack that tore through time and space wit sheer force alone. Not to mention he was durable enough to steal power from "The Gate" and "The Gate" is over 10000 degrees. But I think this fight is just the regular Morrigan.

Anyway
IMO, in Morrigan's in-game form, Kratos has probably got a considerable edge in most aspects. I just don't see how Kratos can kill her, she would have to be evaporated in order to die and the fact that she has the power to attack the soul directly is another advantage.

Kratos VS regular Morrigan is up in the air to me.

NemeBro
It states full power Morrigan.

Overdose
Morrigan then. She was in the same class as Jedah when she was just an infant. She was also shown to be quite capable of killin' Demetri VERY easily. She's the only one worthy to take Belial's throne, or so he believes.

Darkstorm Zero
I suppose I should say she is potentially stronger than Belial since she isn't bound to Makai the same way Belial was.

Burning thought
didnt he rip a part of himself or mortally wound himself when he sent Demitri out of his dimension or something?

Darkstorm Zero
Because the Makai is technically part of his body, when he ripped the castle out, he sort of inflicted an incurable wound that took centuries to finally fade from.

Burning thought
so belial is like part of a planet yet is living? or something? weird.....

NemeBro
Part of a dimension, Makai is not really a planet, although it is far larger than Earth.

Burning thought
yh but the dimension is mostly a huge planetoid like thing, thats what belial supposedly breaks. It sounds like land in a plaines esque shape rather than a sphere.

NemeBro
Exactly, it is not a planet, it is a gigantic landmass hundreds of times the size of Earth, surrounded by a virtually endless sea, which is in turn surrounded by a dimensal wall.

Overdose
The landmass is not Makai. The landmass is Mataraiku('phucked the spellin' up, totally). Makai is officially the dimension Matarikou is in. We don't know how big Makai is but Makai is the term in general for Mataraiku and the other dimensions in Makai wit gate ways located on Mataraku. Other dimensions like the space in between some waterfall. The space in some volcano and some other world wit demon like creatures that the oldest Makai noble used to communicate wit.

Despite Belial bein' one wit Makai, he has his own seperate body. There's this badass official pic of'im fightin' Demetri in his true form. Even Demetri's true form looks like a newborn baby to Belial and in the pic you can see that Belial seals off his top arms by simply crossin'em. There are finally more pics but they aint as detailed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.