batman vs chucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
batman takes on chucky without bat belt and armor suit

who wins ?

Mindset
Chucky, as in the little doll?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Mindset
Chucky, as in the little doll?
laughing batman,in a curbstomp so epically painful,god can't watch.and chcuky is a little doll and not human,which means bats really has no qualms about fukin him up... laughing

weaponx510
wow chucky would never run up on batman.....ten year olds with their moms beat chucky it just takes them a whole movie

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Chucky, as in the little doll? yes chucky the killer doll

gobstakid777
Originally posted by chomperx9
yes chucky the killer doll laughing laughing laughing
i was seriously just ROFLFMAO and crying.omg.the curbstomp cannot be described in words

chomperx9
Originally posted by gobstakid777
laughing laughing laughing
i was seriously just ROFLFMAO and crying.omg.the curbstomp cannot be described in words ok yeah bruce can outsmart chucky easy. should have givin chucky prep time and abunch of weapons.

gobstakid777
ok yeah bruce can outsmart chucky easy. should have giving chucky prep time and abunch of weapons.
how the fuk is prep time gonna help chucky.he's an idiot.he just gets the drop on people cause he has access to their bare legs or hides in closets.and he's not gonna be able to weild nuthin bigger than a revolver,which will fly of bats like flies.

chomperx9
how the fuk is prep time gonna help chucky.he's an idiot.he just gets the drop on people cause he has access to their bare legs or hides in closets.and he's not gonna be able to weild nuthin bigger than a revolver,which will fly of bats like flies. ok so whats to stop chucky from hiding in bruces closet and waits for bats to fall asleep then chuck can cut his neck off or what ever.

gobstakid777
ok so whats to stop chucky from hiding in bruces closet and waits for bats to fall asleep then chuck can cut his neck off or what ever.
com'on chomper.i no ur not stupid.u really think chucky can get the drop on a man who's physical attributes are at virtually metahuman levels.less than one second after chucky jumps out his face will be pounded so that he'll be chokin on fragments of his plastic skull
and soon as chcuky touches bruce's blanket he'll be flying into a wall

shaggy binx
ok so whats to stop chucky from hiding in bruces closet and waits for bats to fall asleep then chuck can cut his neck off or what ever. either alfred or 1 of the many smuts he keeps in his bed not to mention he's a light sleeper

gobstakid777
Originally posted by shaggy binx
either alfred or 1 of the many smuts he keeps in his bed not to mention he's a light sleeper
like i said,less than a second after chucky moves bruces sheet 1/2 an inch,bruce will be turning him into play-doh

chomperx9
com'on chomper.i no ur not stupid.u really think chucky can get the drop on a man who's physical attributes are at virtually metahuman levels.less than one second after chucky jumps out his face will be pounded so that he'll be chokin on fragments of his plastic skull
and soon as chcuky touches bruce's blanket he'll be flying into a wall ok sorry i guess if a 6 year old boy can take out chucky in a factory know way in hell he can do anything to bats. i just thought since chucky is a big time serial killer he would give bats a hard time without his armor and bat belt and chucky cant be killed while his body is still a doll. he gets injured easier when he starts turning human.

but yeah im convinced bats would turn chucky into barbie doll

BruceSkywalker
one batarang takes out chucky

gobstakid777
ok sorry i guess if a 6 year old boy can take out chucky in a factory know way in hell he can do anything to bats. i just thought since chucky is a big time serial killer he would give bats a hard time without his armor and bat belt and chucky cant be killed while his body is still a doll. he gets injured easier when he starts turning human.

but yeah im convinced bats would turn chucky into barbie doll
i understand.just.not.chucky.use uber-jason from jason x.any other forms of jason ,michael myers,especially leatherface,etc. would be to weak and leprechaun,pinhead,and freddy are too powerful.so uber jason is prbly ur best bet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.