Bloodlusted Wonder Woman runs gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
1.Namor
2.Iron Man
3.Vulcan
4.John Stewart
5.Martian Manhunter
6.Black Adam
7.Sinestro

Kris Blaze

Juk3n
Gearless? 5. puts her in a hurt locker.

Parmaniac

Spire
MM stops her.

Sasaraixx
Standard gear I assume? She *could* clear it but not for a majority.

I would also switch MM and BA. Lasso is far too useful against the Marvel family.

juggernaut74
Makes it to 5.

leonidas
Originally posted by Sasaraixx

I would also switch MM and BA. Lasso is far too useful against the Marvel family.

i agree. i'm pretty sure it's been shown to be able to contain martians before as well . . . question with jonn would be how effective it would be against her. i'm also pretty sure she has some strong showings against powerful psi's, but i'm not sure about her overall ability to CONSISTENTLY fend of high-level tp attacks.

~The Wickerman~

That

Konton
Diana has the potential to clear it, but there's plenty of obstacles here.

She clears it 4-5/10 at the most.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by leonidas
i agree. i'm pretty sure it's been shown to be able to contain martians before as well . . . question with jonn would be how effective it would be against her. i'm also pretty sure she has some strong showings against powerful psi's, but i'm not sure about her overall ability to CONSISTENTLY fend of high-level tp attacks.

And there are all of his other abilities as well. He may actually be the toughest foe in the gauntlet in all honesty. He should be a real beast.

I agree with Konton that she could clear it about 4 out of 10. I think a truly bloodlusted Diana would be nothing to laugh at. Just a bit too much versatility from MM and Sinestro for her at times. Wonder how her new lightning power would do against them? cool I hope she keeps it! Happy Dance hehe

Konton
And there are all of his other abilities as well. He may actually be the toughest foe in the gauntlet in all honesty. He should be a real beast.

I agree with Konton that she could clear it about 4 out of 10. I think a truly bloodlusted Diana would be nothing to laugh at. Just a bit too much versatility from MM and Sinestro for her at times. Wonder how her new lightning power would do against them? cool I hope she keeps it! Happy Dance hehe

Are you referring to this?

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Wonder%20Woman/?action=view&current=WWvsWar8.jpg

I have a feeling it's just Zeus lending her a hand and it won't stick.

Konton
I changed my mind.
Diana hasn't become immune to telepathy since she gained the eyes of the goddess. Sinestro would be the only problem.

Diana 7/10

-Pr-
Originally posted by Konton
I changed my mind.
Diana hasn't become immune to telepathy since she gained the eyes of the goddess. Sinestro would be the only problem.

Diana 7/10

i thought she WAS immune, and it was stated in her comics? or did they change that?

thumb up

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by -Pr-
i thought she WAS immune, and it was stated in her comics? or did they change that?

Maybe just a typo Konton? I know the sight of Athena makes her immune to illusions and other such things. And she has shown resistance to mind control.

And that is exactly what I was referring to Konton. You're probably right though. I doubt it will stick. Would be nice though smile

Konton
Yea that was a typo. She is immune.

Kris Blaze
Diana beat Sinestro.

That'd be the day.

SuperLuigi
loses at MM 10/10

-Pr-
Yea that was a typo. She is immune.

ah, np...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stops at 4 in my opinion. Wouldn't get past 5 if she manages to get past 4.

Konton
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
loses at MM 10/10

Why?
His telepathy is a no go.
She's faster than him.
Stronger than him.
His intangibility won't work because of the lasso.

confused

xJLxKing
Maybe 4, but definitely 5

-Pr-
Why?
His telepathy is a no go.
She's faster than him.
Stronger than him.
His intangibility won't work because of the lasso.

confused

how is she stronger than him? out of curiosity...

and the lasso can grip him when he's intangible?

Konton
how is she stronger than him? out of curiosity...

and the lasso can grip him when he's intangible?

I believe her strength feats trump his.
And her lasso has always been shown to snag the intangible.

-Pr-
I believe her strength feats trump his.
And her lasso has always been shown to snag the intangible.

i dunno. he's meant to be clark's equal (though you could argue that it's hyperbole). i don't think (personally), that any sort of gap exists between them when it comes to strength.

couldn't he just go invisible and intangible and mess with her altogether?

leonidas
yeah, mm is the definite large problem. the lanterns would be screwed by her magic. in all honesty, i could see a tiara throw piercing their shields and killing both sinestro and stewart. erm if she's now fully immune to tp, that'd help, but still, mm is a problem, no doubt. it'd depend on how he fought her. if she were bloodlusted, hard to see him actually pummeling her into a ko. energy wouldn't work. he'd have to become solid at some point, and if he did, she could take him with the lasso. so . . . . yeah. no expression

confused

zeel
id love to see ba and a bloodlusted diana go at it, neither of them would hold punches. take away the laso though thats a unfair advantage.

Konton
i dunno. he's meant to be clark's equal (though you could argue that it's hyperbole). i don't think (personally), that any sort of gap exists between them when it comes to strength.

couldn't he just go invisible and intangible and mess with her altogether?

Hyperbole, perhaps. In any case, Diana still outclasses him in the skill department which would put a physical brawl in her favor.

For the invisibility... Eyes of Pallas make her immune to illusions, telepathy, etc. Being magical in nature, doesn't this grant the ability to see through invisibility? In the Wonder Woman Annual, Dr. Psycho and About 20 or 30 other baddies had been amped and Diana held her own against all of them for quite some time. Dr. Psycho had no affect and even the angle who has reality bending powers couldn't affect her. Her enchantment gives her the ability to see what there is to be seen, so to speak.

Her magic lasso has held the intangible Hectate too.

-Pr-
Hyperbole, perhaps. In any case, Diana still outclasses him in the skill department which would put a physical brawl in her favor.

For the invisibility... Eyes of Pallas make her immune to illusions, telepathy, etc. Being magical in nature, doesn't this grant the ability to see through invisibility? In the Wonder Woman Annual, Dr. Psycho and About 20 or 30 other baddies had been amped and Diana held her own against all of them for quite some time. Dr. Psycho had no affect and even the angle who has reality bending powers couldn't affect her. Her enchantment gives her the ability to see what there is to be seen, so to speak.

Her magic lasso has held the intangible Hectate too.

j'onn's no slouch, so i dunno. sure she's more skilled, but by how much?

he's not projecting anything towards her, so i don't think so, though i could be wrong. and yeah, that was a sweet annual.

Konton
j'onn's no slouch, so i dunno. sure she's more skilled, but by how much?

he's not projecting anything towards her, so i don't think so, though i could be wrong. and yeah, that was a sweet annual.

He isn't projecting anything, but she can still see through it.
It's magic... hahaha that's really all I have to say.
As an avatar for "the truth" I would assume invisibility would be a no go.

-Pr-

maybe. not saying it's not possible, i just, i dunno... i disagree. stick out tongue

SoulDevourer

Sasaraixx

Wasn't it stated somewhere that she can "see through" invisibility? I'm at work so I really can't check. But you're probably right. "It's magic" is probably the answer lol.

As for the intangibility, once the lasso is around him he's done. He's not phasing or shape shifting out of it. The problem I see is getting it around him in the first place. I don't know if it can grip him if he's intangible from the start. I'd need to see a scan of it. If it can, it's because it's "magic." cool

I think she's a much better fighter than J'onn. I put her skill above Clark's by a comfortable margin and I'd put Clark well over MM.

I don't think TP is his best bet either. He'd have to KO her, which he could do. He'll have to keep himself tangible though.

The strength argument is another kettle of fish. This is the one case where I think you have to use feats because so much of what the characters say contradict each other. Clark has called Jonn his equal. J'onn has said he's stronger. Clark has called CM his equal but then compared the strength of CM and WW. No one has ever said that WW is as strong as Supes. When Superbats got hit by WW he claimed it was the hardest punch he'd ever felt and since Clark was in Kansas, it could only be WW. See what a mess that is confused Almost all of that just has to do with trying to make the story more suspenseful or interesting I think. My personal take would be that any strength difference between J'onn and WW would be negligible.

I still maintain that J'onn is the toughest foe in the gauntlet for her. Bloodlusted, she can take most of them for a majority.

Raptor22
i could be wrong but doesnt mm phasing work differently than most? when mm phases doesnt he go to another dimension or something along those lines and whats left is just a visual sillouette until he rephases? if thats the case i dont see how she could ensnare him in the lasso if hes already phased. if she gets him before its a different story but he knows this and would phase as soon as he entered the fight. i dont think ww will clear it, usualy getting stopped by mm or sinestro if lasso cant affect an already phased mm. if it can ww might clear it 3/4 out of ten but usualy loses to sinestro.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Raptor22
i could be wrong but doesnt mm phasing work differently than most? when mm phases doesnt he go to another dimension or something along those lines and whats left is just a visual sillouette until he rephases? if thats the case i dont see how she could ensnare him in the lasso if hes already phased. if she gets him before its a different story but he knows this and would phase as soon as he entered the fight. i dont think ww will clear it, usualy getting stopped by mm or sinestro if lasso cant affect an already phased mm. if it can ww might clear it 3/4 out of ten but usualy loses to sinestro.

I honestly don't have a clue. I'm just as curious about it as you. Given it's magical nature and who it was made by/what it was made from, anything is possible.

Also, given that he'd have to go tangible to beat her (I don't think TP assault would put her down) I don't think simply staying intangible is really an option. Regardless, it would be an interesting fight.

Sinestro - I dunno. I think her standard equip would get her through that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.