The Dumbest Star Wars Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever

Slash_KMC

truejedi
Jar Jar has more feats in combat than Revan!!!!

that was a joke... before all the fanboys come and destroy my flesh with their hatred.

Slash_KMC
Do not fear the fanboys, fight them! Use facts, proof and most of all persistance, then you will be victorious!!

Autokrat

truejedi
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Do not fear the fanboys, fight them! Use facts, proof and most of all persistance, then you will be victorious!!

persistence is very important. Sometimes you have to say the same thing 4 or 5 times before it actually gets across. Kotor 3 is yet to respond to wolfie, btw. I am pretty sure my prediction about him coming back when his bald-faced lie has faded from memory is accurate.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Autokrat
This is satire right?

Most definitely.

With this, I say sorry to any possible Jar Jar fanboys whose feelings I may have hurt... Though I haven't met any yet, srsly.

Originally posted by truejedi
persistence is very important. Sometimes you have to say the same thing 4 or 5 times before it actually gets across. Kotor 3 is yet to respond to wolfie, btw. I am pretty sure my prediction about him coming back when his bald-faced lie has faded from memory is accurate.

Only 4 or 5 times? I think I've repeated myself like a dozen of times, and Legend still has to respond to my post.

Lord Lucien
persistence is very important. Sometimes you have to say the same thing 4 or 5 times before it actually gets across. Kotor 3 is yet to respond to wolfie, btw. I am pretty sure my prediction about him coming back when his bald-faced lie has faded from memory is accurate. Which lie was this?

Slash_KMC
The Sidious, Maul, Force lightning shtuff.

Lord Lucien
F*ck if I'm going off to find it. What did he actually say? I'm looking for a couple more excuses to Ignore him.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
F*ck if I'm going off to find it. What did he actually say? I'm looking for a couple more excuses to Ignore him.

helps moar

truejedi
yep, final post on the page has all 3 of the relevant quotes.

Lord Lucien
Everyone needs to read this. EVERYONE.

The following is a piece of truejedi's and Kotor3's debate. Each successive quote is a direct response to the previous. Kotor3's response is THE definition of foolishness and idiocy.

Originally posted by Kotor3
Force lightning something Sidious forgot to teach Maul, force drain, to name some.

Prove sidious forgot to teach Maul force lightning.

I can very well ask you to prove that he Maul knew the technique.

I assume no such thing. What you said was "Sidious FORGOT to teach Maul force lightning."

Stop trying to making statements for me. I stated Maul did not known force lightning because we never saw him using it. You trying to imply that I need to prove that statement why, because you disagree if not then I moving on.

xJLxKing
I lol'ed laughing out loud

Slash_KMC
I facepalmed.

Red Nemesis
Pics or it didn't happen!

Vorpal Ruin
Wow, thats awesome.

truejedi got served. roll eyes (sarcastic)

truejedi
i sure did. VR, if you just completely change what you were arguing at the beginning, you find that you can win almost any argument.

you were being facetious, right?

Red Nemesis
I think it is very obvious that he was not.

His smilie is looking up the screen at the pwning you just endured, illustrating for dramatic effect exactly what pwnt joo.

truejedi
lol, do you think he actually read the whole post then?

Red Nemesis
Yes. no expression

All of it.

And really, did he need to? You got pwnt in every single exchange. After calling this guy a troll it must be really embarrassing to have gotten pwnt so bad!

truejedi
Here, i've posted it one more time. I'll keep posting it if it keeps kotor3 away.

It is such a waste of time to argue with someone who will actually lie about what they've said. especially when it can be pulled up again...

Slash_KMC
But, now you're wasting precious cyber space... that's almost as bad as what he did.

truejedi
i covered up red's mean lies. I put smilies but they made me cry and cry on the inside...

Red Nemesis
1. Not all of the mean lies are gone.

2. The mean lies were fake.

3. Slash's mean lies are what made me make you make mean lies.

4. Bad Slash!

mattatom
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
1. Not all of the mean lies are gone.

2. The mean lies were fake.

3. Slash's mean lies are what made me make you make mean lies.

4. Bad Slash!

5. .................
6. PROFIT!

Slash_KMC
What are you talking about, I haven't lied yet...

in this thread...

... more than twice.

Gideon
ur all meen

stop

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
system: "a wild fanboy appears!"

you: *use attack: Facts.*

you: "revan is an unknown! he has no canon powers. We simply know that he fought malak and had his saber open at the end of the fight"

System: "Facts are inneffective!"

System: "a wild Fanboy uses attack: spam embelished statement!"

A wild Fanboy: "REVAN HAS So MUCh poWER we see ThiS on THE unKnoWN plaNeT when HE USES TEH FoRCE TO RIP A LANGUAGE OUT OF MILLIONS OF RAKATAN"S HEADS!! REVAN HAS So MUCh poWER we see ThiS on THE unKnoWN plaNeT when HE USES TEH FoRCE TO RIP A LANGUAGE OUT OF MILLIONS OF RAKATAN"S HEADS!! REVAN HAS So MUCh poWER we see ThiS on THE unKnoWN plaNeT when HE USES TEH FoRCE TO RIP A LANGUAGE OUT OF MILLIONS OF RAKATAN"S HEADS!! REVAN HAS So MUCh poWER we see ThiS on THE unKnoWN plaNeT when HE USES TEH FoRCE TO RIP A LANGUAGE OUT OF MILLIONS OF RAKATAN"S HEADS!!"

System: "You take moderate damage!"

You: *Choose attack: Proof"

you: "We know that his only combat useable feat was the fight with malak due to the fact that in the end of the vision he had his lightsaber ignited."

System: "a Wild fanboy performs a successful riposte!"

System: "A wild fanboy uses default attack: spam emoticons!"

A wild fanboy: Happy Dance sick rolling on floor laughing confused evil face

System: "Your frustration meter is at an all-time high! see video: gL3pBL_ERPU "

You: *Chose attack: Logic*

You: "You aren't funny. The only reason you are using emoticons is because you can't think of a decent rebuttal."

System: "Attack is not effective!"

System: "A wild fanboy uses attack: Cover ass!"

A wild fanboy: "I do to! And stop putting words in my mouth! i never spammed emoticons! I am an expert debator and I have taken classes and I have read all the star wars books and played all the games and watched all the movies and own all the dolls and I am friends with supershadow and george lucas!"

You: *Choose attack: Frustration*

You: "OMG YOU ARe SuCh A GOd dAmN ****ING MOROn!!1!!"

System: "Your attack is super effective! *MACHO VOICE: FINISH HIM!!*"

System: "A WiLd FAnBOY USES ATTACK: Report!!!"

SYSTEM: "A wild moderater appears!"

A WilD MODerAToR: "ENJOY YOUR BAN!"

System: "A WILD MODERATOR USES ATTACK: PERMA-BAN!"

SYSTEM: "you have been banned!"

System: "A wild fanboy has triumphed!"

Vorpal Ruin
Nice.

Slash_KMC
What an imagination.

Red Nemesis
Very accurate, except you forgot something: The terrain!

REPORT doesn't do anything while in the region "KMC"!

Incanus
Lol to that. Fanboys rule!!!!!

no they dont stick out tongue

Witness
You're doing it wrong.

chilled monkey
Dumbest Star Wars Characters are (other than some exceptions) the PT Jedi Order. Especially Ahsoka Tano.

Not including the Altisian Jedi. They were the smart ones.

Wolverine2179
Galen marek.

Slash_KMC
Nebar Foxis.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
are we talking dumbest concept or actual lowest IQ?

Slash_KMC
My guy was both.

Ms.Marvel
i honestly have to go with luke.

the man is a complete moron. he may no thave the lowest iq but his intelligence to power ratio is horrible.

The Ground
You don't know nothing. About anything.

Ms.Marvel
i thought you were banned already. again i mean.

The Ground
When was this?

Ms.Marvel
i think next Tuesday?

The Ground
How much do you pay for your weed? I'm pretty sure my guy is ripping me off.

Ms.Marvel
does your guy look a little bit like james franco?

The Ground
More like Willem Dafoe.

Ms.Marvel
oh...

yeah i get the feeling youre getting robbed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.