Which of these Street level characters is has the best influence on children?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Daredevil
Punisher
Wolverine
Batman
Nightwing
Black Panther

Ok so which character is the better rolemodel fo kids..personaly i'm going for daredevil because of the characters morals and bullsh*T like that..But the coolest character on the list is Frank Castle hands down doh.. cool

Ok so who do you choose?

Parmaniac
PUNISHER!!! laughing

why did you only took street levelers? I think Spidey, Supes & Surfer would also be good here

Wild Shadow
well i join the military picked up smoking, dipping and drinking.
gotten into a few bar fights a few wounds here and their, bought a motor cycle and i dress conservatively no baggy pants or shirts... all and all i say logan was the best influential street lvler on the list..

im not afriad to smack a woman who attacks me

im kind to animals..

i hate ppl in general due to hypocracy and their pention for self destruction..

he was very influential to how i turned out.

Priest
Deadpool smile

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Daredevil
Punisher
Wolverine
Batman
Nightwing
Black Panther

Ok so which character is the better rolemodel fo kids..personaly i'm going for daredevil because of the characters morals and bullsh*T like that..But the coolest character on the list is Frank Castle hands down doh.. cool

Ok so who do you choose?

None of the ones in your list. They either piss me off, or I like them but they have so many demons of their own that I wouldn't wish on any child OR grown up.

-Pr-
Daredevil
Punisher
Wolverine
Batman
Nightwing
Black Panther

Ok so who do you choose?

none. they're all horrible, horrible role models.

Wild Shadow
nonesense i turned out fine and i emulated my hero to an extend... smile

jrodslam
Nightwing.

Lostedge
Umm, this thread somekind of joke? If I had to name role model, either Superman or Spider-man. Rest of the heroes have been raped in Ultimate Marvel (except for Spidey).

Daredevil killed in his movie and rest of the people you mentioned are anti-heroes ...

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
nonesense i turned out fine and i emulated my hero to an extend... smile

getting in to fights and hitting women is not "fine"

Blanket
Dr Light

Parmaniac
He-Man smile remeber the advices to kids after every episode? stick out tongue

Aqua-pimp
(QUOTE)PUNISHER!!!

why did you only took street levelers? I think Spidey, Supes & Surfer would also be good here(QUOTE)

Well because their more realistic then a guy that can stick to walls,shoot fire outta his eyes and someone who surfs in outer space and stuff..yeah supes spidey and surfer are all better rolemodels but their fake as f*ck ya know because their so uber perfect..Well i'm down with tha underdogs yall.. stick out tongue
The punisher may not have al these fancy powers or fancy surfboard and stuff..but he has a gun and he ain't afraid to use it on a buster cool

SuperLuigi
batman he takes in orphans and he never takes revenge against a serial murder, so he technically preaches forgiveness.

-Pr-
(QUOTE)PUNISHER!!!

why did you only took street levelers? I think Spidey, Supes & Surfer would also be good here(QUOTE)

Well because their more realistic then a guy that can stick to walls,shoot fire outta his eyes and someone who surfs in outer space and stuff..yeah supes spidey and surfer are all better rolemodels but their fake as f*ck ya know because their so uber perfect..Well i'm down with tha underdogs yall.. stick out tongue
The punisher may not have al these fancy powers or fancy surfboard and stuff..but he has a gun and he ain't afraid to use it on a buster cool

he's also a mass murderer.

shiv
Originally posted by Blanket
Dr Light

thumb up

The Black Panther is a good Role Model.

Trackz
daredevil definitely

jrodslam
Originally posted by Lostedge
Umm, this thread somekind of joke? If I had to name role model, either Superman or Spider-man. Rest of the heroes have been raped in Ultimate Marvel (except for Spidey).

Daredevil killed in his movie and rest of the people you mentioned are anti-heroes ...

Ummm, Spider-Man killed in his movie too my friend.erm

Parmaniac
Originally posted by jrodslam

I'm not 100% sure about Doc Oc but if he has killed someone then not willingly, GG impaled himself more or less

gobstakid777
Nightwing probably

Kris Blaze
Nightwing, no contest.

psycho gundam
thanos

Bouboumaster
Current Batman (Greyson)

If "Batman" is Bruce, than it's between him or Black Panther

... Wolverine!? Punisher!?

Placidity
Originally posted by jrodslam

Nope.

Creshosk
Wolverine has a pretty impressive influence children feat...

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8777/uxmann1451.th.jpg

chomperx9
wolverine would be the worst role model

spiderman would be good

FOOM
"...the people you mentioned are anti-heroes ..."

What's wrong with Black Panther?

Trackz
i dunno, i figured overcoming a disability and the fact that daredevil doesn't always needs to use violence to do justice since he's a lawyer would make him the best role model.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Trackz
i dunno, i figured overcoming a disability and the fact that daredevil doesn't always needs to use violence to do justice since he's a lawyer would make him the best role model. That's what I was thinking. Wolverine's also got that overcoming prejudice thing.

Doctor-Alvis
It's hard to get past the fact that they all break the law and act as vigilantes. It's not technically illegal for Black Panther, I don't think, but as a kid I don't think you'd quite gasp how the law works.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
It's hard to get past the fact that they all break the law and act as vigilantes. It's not technically illegal for Black Panther, I don't think, but as a kid I don't think you'd quite gasp how the law works.

Should you teach all the kids to obey the law as it is though? mmm

Creshosk
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
It's hard to get past the fact that they all break the law and act as vigilantes. It's not technically illegal for Black Panther, I don't think, but as a kid I don't think you'd quite gasp how the law works. Considering that most if not all superheroes are vigilantes, as movies like The Incredibles highlights...

Lostedge
Originally posted by FOOM
What's wrong with Black Panther?

The same thing that is wrong with Captain America.

Philosophía
Batman.

Master Court
My favorites in the list.

1. Punisher. Don't take sh*t. Don't take chances. Kill 'em if they cross you. Kill them if you have to/want to. Kill them all. And everyone who looks like them.

2. Wolverine. To Hell with everyone. Loyalty to friends, protect the innocent, everyone else is dogmeat. If your friends cross you, kill 'em first, no quarter. Unless they turn good again, then give 'em a beer.

psycho gundam
^ master court for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.