Wonder Woman vs Juggernaut vs Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Whose force field is stronger?
Use only their highest showings.

Survivor19
Juggernaut

Master Court
Invisible Woman put a hole in a Celestial.
Then again, Juggernaut's shield has blocked a powerful Mjolnir shot, and Thor was able to put a hole in a Celestial.

Hard to say.

Master Court
Actually, I'll say Juggernaut, because IIRC Invisible Woman can only do that to the Celestials because they draw from the same energy as her.

Konton
Sue us the weakest by far.
The other two's defenses are magical in nature so there's no real way to judge.

Obadiah Horn
Originally posted by Konton
Sue us the weakest by far.
The other two's defenses are magical in nature so there's no real way to judge.

Hmm... When did Wonder Woman change her name to Sue?

I know you couldn't be talking about Sue Storm. Not the chick who's shields have took shots from Mjolner, held gladiator, left her unaffected by Molecule man and Sersi's Matter manipulations, Blocked Jean Grey's telepathy, blocked shots from the power cosmic, Class 100 bricks and nuclear explosions. No, you couldn't have meant her.

Warlord
Juggs

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Obadiah Horn
Hmm... When did Wonder Woman change her name to Sue?

I know you couldn't be talking about Sue Storm. Not the chick who's shields have took shots from Mjolner, held gladiator, left her unaffected by Molecule man and Sersi's Matter manipulations, Blocked Jean Grey's telepathy, blocked shots from the power cosmic, Class 100 bricks and nuclear explosions. No, you couldn't have meant her. \

I'm pretty sure he did mean Sue. Unless you think Sue's shield are stronger than Zeus' Aegis shield, I'd have to put her last as well. However, to be fair, WW's shield doesn't work on physical attacks and Sue's does. The attack would have to make contact with her bracers for it to be deflected. If we include the bracers themselves, again I don't see how a Sky father's weapon could be weaker. Remember she was able to deflect a blast from the entire Greek pantheon (minus Ares). I'm not sure Sue could do that.

I'd say it's between Juggs and WW. Not sure which though as I haven't seen their shields broken. Anyone with scans of either would be most appreciated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.