Which Batman Animated movie is the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Title says it all. My vote is Mask of the Phantasm. 2nd choice is either Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker or Batman: Gotham Knight. I like Batman: Subzero alot to!

Bouboumaster
MotP for me. What a classic.

Quincy
Gotham Knight was pretty legit

Myth
MOTP by far.

I-Drop
1.ROTJ 2.MOTP

batdude123
1. MotP
2. Sub Zero

The rest...

Darth Jello
Isn't it still fan consensus, even after the Dark Knight that Mask of the Phantasm is the best Batman movie ever made, period?

spidermanrocks
Mask of the Phantasm is second best Batman movie ever and the second best superhero movie ever IMO. The best Batman movie ever, also the best superhero movie ever, is TDK...IMO lol.

Bat Dude
MotP definitely

Micheal_Myers
Mask of The Phantasm stomps all other Batman animated films to the ground.

rockycairns
Mask of the Phantasm by a long long way, freakin' awesome movie.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Isn't it still fan consensus, even after the Dark Knight that Mask of the Phantasm is the best Batman movie ever made, period?

No.

Grifter21
MoTP

Wanderer11
MotP definitely

Alpha-7
Mask of the Phantasm is by far the best of the animated movies.

Shen-long
1.MoTP
2.RoTJ & GK
all else...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Darth Jello

For the most part.

The Heap
Mask of the Phantasm followed by Gotham Knight.

Mainstream
Phantasm was the best. I great origin movie and the Joker origin (sorta)
how could it not be # 1 on anyone list...or at least a close second..Batman Subzero was pretty cool too.

PRAYERRUN
Mask of the Phantasm was great because for once, Joker was a surprise character.

Betty27
Just followed the movies one by one ,somehow they are all mixed in my mind ,it's quite hard to choose which one is best.

spidermanrocks
Mask of the Phantasm pwns ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved that movie. In my opinion, it is tied with The Dark Knight and I consider TDK to be the best superhero movie ever. I know a lot of people will disagree with me but it's my opinion. So...yeah, TDK and Mask of the Phantasm are my top 2 comic book movies ever!

chomperx9
MOTP and the batman superman movie

JakeTheBank
World's Finest was one of the best ones for me. It had probably one of the best lines ever.

"There's nothing mere about that mortal!"

But yeah, Mask of the Phantasm was on another scale entirely.

t3EAwaX17sw

^ Probably one of the best Batman scenes ever.

Ridley_Prime
"But why? What will vengeance solve?"
"If anyone knows the answer to that Bruce, it's you."

Owned.

Darth Martin
MOTP is the best. TBSM is the most fun.

steverules_2
ROTJ? I didn't know Bats was in Star wars dur

Darth Martin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
World's Finest was one of the best ones for me. It had probably one of the best lines ever.

"There's nothing mere about that mortal!"

The Joker literally owns that movie. He steals every scene.

Davis Bloome
MOTP without a doubt.

BruceSkywalker
all of them, but faves are Batman :MOTP and Batman: GK

DarthLazious
Batman MOTP was the best Batman Animated flim followed by Batman Subzero.

Davis Bloome
I've honestly never seen Subzero. I've heard by many fans that it's really good, but I still just never got around to actually watching it. I do need to give MOTP another viewing sometime soon. Feels like forever since I've watched it.

DarthLazious
Oh it is very good.

KCJ506
Batman Mask Of The Phantasm. Once of the things I liked is that they were allowed to things they couldn't get away with on BTAS

aztec
One of my favorite Batman animated films is Sub-zero because both Barbara and Dick show up. The other one would have to be Superman and Batman Public Enemies. I'm currently waiting for Red Hood

Heythere,Honey
MOTP cause it was the first Batman movie I watched that stars the Joker. smile

Flameback
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
all of them, but faves are Batman :MOTP and Batman: GK

thumb up

majid86
MOTP is the best superhero animated movie by far

Mr Parker
I like sub zero the best cause Robin was in it.

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, I've seen Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Batman Sub-Zero, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, and Batman: Under the Red Hood. I'd say Phantasm was probably the best. Red Hood would go second, Sub-Zero would tie with Batman Beyond, and Batwoman would go last.

Dr Mystery
Thanks for the eye-opener, I hadn't heard of a couple of these movies. Mask Of The Phantasm is my fave, followed by Public Enemies then Gotham Knight. I watched Under The Red Hood a few days ago, I need to give it a couple of more watches before I could rank it properly but I think I like it more than Gotham Knight.

PRAYERRUN
Well...too be honest, I found Mystery of the Batwomen a little boring. It was good, kept me guessing, but it didn't have that kick I needed.

-Pr-
Under the Red Hood is the best one i've seen.

ares834
MotP is by far my favorite. Although RotJ is pretty good... Anyways I'm stoked just bought The Complete Animated series for 65$.

Grog_Burton
Mask of the Phantasm

mindbomb
mask of the phantasm it had the best story i thought

Stealth Agent
They're all pathetic adaptations, "a long halloween"

Gort
Mask Of Phantasm was good yeah but Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 (2012) and Part 2 (2013) are even better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.