Disney buys Marvel for $4 Billion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
i have mixed feelings about this

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/08/31/breaking-disney-to-acquire-marvel-entertainment-for-4-billion/

Mindset
Spiderman can beat Mickey

Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t515790.html

gobstakid777
Bambi vs Thanos
place your bets!

Creshosk
Originally posted by gobstakid777
Bambi vs Thanos
place your bets! facepalm

I'm not sure how many people are joking about things like that or how many people are genuinely that retarded.

leonidas
moving . . .

Survivor19
Whaddayaknow?
Lockjaw has defeated Thanos, no reason to think Bambi can't.

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
moving . . . Or locking. since there's already a thread of this is the Comic books section.

chomperx9
1st its marvel anime. now disney wants to buy marvel and turn every character into a pu$$y. and what i mean by that is the stories in the comics arent gonna have as much drama and violence no blood for example deadpool cutting off someones head or wolverine swearing cause disney would want to keep it nice and appropriate for all children. stan lee needs to think this over

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
1st its marvel anime. now disney wants to buy marvel and turn every character into a pu$$y. and what i mean by that is the stories in the comics arent gonna have as much drama and violence no blood for example deadpool cutting off someones head or wolverine swearing cause disney would want to keep it nice and appropriate for all children. stan lee needs to think this over You don't know what you're talking about.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
You don't know what you're talking about. no your just to young to understand. tell you what save this page as a favorite and come back in 5 years and read it.

Blanket
stan lee needs to think this over laughing out loud

Mindset
no your just to young to understand. tell you what save this page as a favorite and come back in 5 years and read it. No offense, but you're pretty retarded.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
No offense, but you're pretty retarded. why is that ? expalin what i posted makes me retarted ? your retarded if you think disney will stick to the same storylines and language and violence has how marvel has it right now

Philosophía
Tell him no offsense, but he can go suck a lollipop!

Badabing
Not a vs thread. This thread already exists in the comic book forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.