Batgirl (cass) vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
can batgirl win?

Master Court
Yes.

Harbinger
Been done.

Cassandra Cain wins.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Master Court
Yes.

BruceSkywalker
Cass ftw

Konton
Cassie.

Juk3n
Cassie wins, but she knows she's been in a fight.

Eternal Idol
Bullseye wins 6 or 7 out of 10.

Wild Shadow
pure hand to hand cassie beats the snot out of BE, he gives a good fight but goes down regardless

Metalmanx
Just curious: How does Cass win?

Not voting either way yet, just wondering.

rotiart
Bullseye.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Just curious: How does Cass win?

Not voting either way yet, just wondering.

hth? she can read body movements and has done pretty well against metas. Look what she did to Grace.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
hth? she can read body movements and has done pretty well against metas. Look what she did to Grace. reading body movements wont help when you get a toothpick in your eyes

iceman24567
Originally posted by thanos-prime
reading body movements wont help when you get a toothpick in your eyes Really? She will know he's about to throw something thanks to her ability then simply dodge the toothpick.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
Really? She will know he's about to throw something thanks to her ability then simply dodge the toothpick. it will be hard while also dodging numerous items at the same time

Master Court
She's not only a match for Bruce-The-Bullet-Dodger, her body language skills would easily let her see what Bulleye's gonna do. Bullseye couldn't nail her in a million years without dinner and a movie.

iceman24567
it will be hard while also dodging numerous items at the same time Yeah and she still can do it she's fairly nimble. I don't see Bullseye easily killing her with a toothpick.

thanos-prime
Yeah and she still can do it she's fairly nimble. I don't see Bullseye easily killing her with a toothpick. nor do i but i do think he could win depending on the area and what gear he is given

iceman24567
nor do i but i do think he could win depending on the area and what gear he is given Unless he's packing high grade explosives i don't see how gear would help she's already known for her speed/bullet dodging with her body reading ability its nearly impossible to hit her.

thanos-prime
Unless he's packing high grade explosives i don't see how gear would help she's already known for her speed/bullet dodging with her body reading ability its nearly impossible to hit her. nearly but not impossible with a gun he can do some crazy stuff he could hit her with a ricochet

Prep-Man
reading body movements wont help when you get a toothpick in your eyes

i'm pretty sure she can dodge it.

batdude123
reading body movements wont help when you get a toothpick in your eyes

1irmZRplFaM

gobstakid777
how do u post vids

Prep-Man
it's magic!

The Pict
She's not only a match for Bruce-The-Bullet-Dodger, her body language skills would easily let her see what Bulleye's gonna do. Bullseye couldn't nail her in a million years without dinner and a movie.

She's been tagged by regular people before.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Prep-Man
it's magic!
laughing not funny

The Pict
Originally posted by gobstakid777
laughing not funny

Put youtube then /youtube inside brackets, surrounding the code in the address bar of a youtube video.

28GaKoCuobU but without the *

batdude123
Originally posted by The Pict
Put youtube then /youtube inside brackets, surrounding the code in the address bar of a youtube video.

28GaKoCuobU but without the *

28GaKoCuobU

The Pict
Originally posted by batdude123
28GaKoCuobU

headbang

Master Court

So has Batman. So has Captain America. So has Daredevil, but Bullseye misses him all the time. All these guys dodge bullets. It's not saying Bullseye's a bad shot. Just that the others have good reflexes. All it means is moving out of the way. Easy enough when you're Batman, Captain America, or especially Daredevil, and just dodging a hand thrown object usually no bigger than a playing card, knife, or random palm sized object. Cassie can do it too. And hand to hand, she's clearly better.

She at least takes a majority.

EDIT: Well, nevermind the Daredevil stuff. Obviously he's got the radar thing, so he doesn't really count towards my point.

iceman24567
So has Batman. So has Captain America. So has Daredevil, but Bullseye misses him all the time. All these guys dodge bullets. It's not saying Bullseye's a bad shot. Just that the others have good reflexes. All it means is moving out of the way. Easy enough when you're Batman, Captain America, or especially Daredevil, and just dodging a hand thrown object usually no bigger than a playing card, knife, or random palm sized object. Cassie can do it to. And hand to hand, she's clearly better.

She at least takes a majority. thumb up

h1a8

Who hasn't? Nearly everyone in comicdom has. She is a bullet dodger by default though. No less.

The Pict
Originally posted by h1a8
Who hasn't? Nearly everyone in comicdom has. She is a bullet dodger by default though. No less.

I'm aware of her abilities. I have over 70 Batgirl comics. I've seen her dodge 3 or 4 bullets just by swaying in various directions.

My point is Bullseye is gonna have a much, much better chance taking her out than the regular people she's been knocked down by. If an average person can lay a hand on Cass then it'll be easier for Bullseye.

There's no doubt in h2h that she stomps him, but when it comes to someone who can assassinate someone from across rooftops with a toothpick then she's gonna be in some trouble when it comes to projectiles.

I'm not saying she loses, just disputing that Bullseye couldn't touch her in "a million years."

h1a8
I'm aware of her abilities. I have over 70 Batgirl comics. I've seen her dodge 3 or 4 bullets just by swaying in various directions.

My point is Bullseye is gonna have a much, much better chance taking her out than the regular people she's been knocked down by. If an average person can lay a hand on Cass then it'll be easier for Bullseye.

There's no doubt in h2h that she stomps him, but when it comes to someone who can assassinate someone from across rooftops with a toothpick then she's gonna be in some trouble when it comes to projectiles.

I'm not saying she loses, just disputing that Bullseye couldn't touch her in "a million years."

I understand your logic and it is sound. But know that a much better chance than regular people may still not be enough.

In comics, all characters have both low and high showings. The forum rules say that we are not to use a character's low showings as evidence since characters will fight to the best of their abilities. And fighting to her best ability is to dodge bullets and not getting hit by regular people. And bullets > anything Bulleye can throw (as far as speed is concerned).

Batgirl can still predict his throwing motion even before he launches any item in the air. This would be a good fight though.

Konton

But this isn't assassination. She can SEE him. And when Cassie can see somebody, it's like their pretty much vocalizing their next move.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by h1a8
And bullets > anything Bulleye can throw

I disagree completely with this. no expression

Konton

=/
Elektra CAUGHT a bullet Bullseye threw. And then blew it up in his face....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Konton
=/
Elektra CAUGHT a bullet Bullseye threw. And then blew it up in his face....

Yes. I saw this.

Really doesn't change my opinion on the matter though, given his history/feats.

cloud102
Batgirl 7/10.

h1a8
There was a huge stipulation behind the comment. Without it you would be right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.