Juggernaut vs. high evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillAll
good match or no? i was just looking up the high evolutionary and thought i'd pit him against one of my favorite characters of all time. could this be the ultimate brains vs. brawn?

battlfield: adamantium domed city completely void of life except these 2.(no battlefield removal).

1st scenario. both combatants are spontaneously transported to the city with themselves and thier powers/armors.

2nd scenario, high evolutionary gets 1 day prep

3rd scenario, high evolutionary gets 2 days prep

and so on and so forth until he wins???

how many days does he make it to before he can finally defeat the juggernaut? either by ko, or sufficiently damaging him or hurting him (via telepathy or magical means) to where juggernaut doesnt want to fight. he can only take with him what he can carry in his hands to the battlefield each time he goes back.

Space M ummy
This fight is so lopsided it's practically spite. The H/E is one of the most intelligent beings in the MU and a MONSTROUSLY strong telepath. That helmet of Jugg's isn't perfect- Psylocke's psi-bolts used to go through it all the time.

Juggernaut is good against bricks, but that's about it- Nimrod ruined his day using SONICS. The H/E has tech advanced enough to create his own copy of earth, complete with living organisms.

IIRC his machines are capable of evolving/devolving beings at will- Hercules (and himself) were practically evolved out of existence into ethereal beings at the end of the evolutionary war.

I think Juggs would rather fight onslaught again before he tried to tangle with the HE

~The Wickerman~
Everything Space M ummy said is true, but you have to take the good with the bad. H/E is not consistently that powerful. Sometimes he's strong enough to take on Galactus, other times Thor is smacking him around, other times even lower. But for the sake of this topic, I agree that H/E even at slightly weaker showings is versatile enough to take out jugg.

KillAll
for the sake of the arguement juggernaut is Po'd to the point (with all his power) that he was when fighting d'spayre. magically dissolving him to bone didnt really work....

what will??? the only time i recall high evolutionary being powerful enough for it to be so lopsided was when he fought galactus?

i dont think apoc would fair any better against juggernaut than he did against high evolutionary... in fact i think apoc would do worse.

and the times he fought thor NONE of those attacks would work on juggernaut. it isnt THAT lopsided i wouldnt think.

what about 8th day?

trion?

there has to be a good battle in the making.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by KillAll
for the sake of the arguement juggernaut is Po'd to the point (with all his power) that he was when fighting d'spayre. magically dissolving him to bone didnt really work....

To be fair, that fight happened in D'spayre's dimension- the laws of magic/physics are totally different there. It also ignores the many, MANY, MANY times Juggs has been knocked out stone cold by a lot less than being dissolved down to bone.

The WEAK version on onslaught threw juggernaut across a continent and mindwiped him for the easy win. This was just the Xavier/Magneto fusion, that lacked Xman and Franklin's powers. H/E is way, waaaaaay past that version of onslaught.

Evolutionary's powers vary a lot, but even at his lowest points he's still extremely versatile. Again, all it takes to KO the juggernaut is psychic powers or sonics- abilities that ignore the vast majority of what the H/E can do- and that's before we get into all the tech. H/E evolved a god (immortal hercules) out of existence into nothingness, and set up labs inside of stars. We're talking some serious, SERIOUS science here.

Apocalypse is waaaaaaaay underrated. Before his original body was destroyed on the moon (classic Xfactor) he was portrayed as being completely invulnerable, with nearly every power under the sun.

Thor is more versatile than juggernaut is (faster, immune to most energy assaults because of mjolnir, can fly...etc), and doesn't have that psychic achilles heel.

Those might be better, but I'd still bank on H/E's tech and general intellect being enough to take out juggs, if he's operating at his peak.

guy222
High-E

KillAll
Originally posted by Space M ummy
To be fair, that fight happened in D'spayre's dimension- the laws of magic/physics are totally different there. It also ignores the many, MANY, MANY times Juggs has been knocked out stone cold by a lot less than being dissolved down to bone.

i think you must have something against juggernaut? well lets begin. actually i'm pretty sure the fight happened in sirocco sprawl new mexico... not even close on this one. many times juggernaut has been knocked out??? name one, that doesnt involve psionics, on panel... please.

The WEAK version on onslaught threw juggernaut across a continent and mindwiped him for the easy win. This was just the Xavier/Magneto fusion, that lacked Xman and Franklin's powers. H/E is way, waaaaaay past that version of onslaught.

that was what was stated to happen yes, but everything points to psionics.... juggernaut has never ever been knocked out on panel, with his powers still in tact. even then lately it was stated that charles was mean to recieve the juggernaut power originally, and that it may have been messing with the power flow to cain marko when he was onslaught.

Evolutionary's powers vary a lot, but even at his lowest points he's still extremely versatile. Again, all it takes to KO the juggernaut is psychic powers or sonics- abilities that ignore the vast majority of what the H/E can do- and that's before we get into all the tech. H/E evolved a god (immortal hercules) out of existence into nothingness, and set up labs inside of stars. We're talking some serious, SERIOUS science here.

actually SONICS i'm pretty sure werent what "knocked out" juggernaut. nimrod stated he had 2 weapons in use. one was a sonic weapon of some sort, and the other was a nueral impactor (i'm recalling from memory here)... he didnt knock him out either, he paralyzed him.

Apocalypse is waaaaaaaay underrated. Before his original body was destroyed on the moon (classic Xfactor) he was portrayed as being completely invulnerable, with nearly every power under the sun.

not sure how this helps your arguement? apocalypse even stated he wondered who was more powerful, himself or juggernaut. an answer he recieved threw a 3rd party? how he got that i'm not sure.

Thor is more versatile than juggernaut is (faster, immune to most energy assaults because of mjolnir, can fly...etc), and doesn't have that psychic achilles heel.

even though thor is those things, he still was beat by HE, which none of those attacks would work on juggernaut. and thor cant just straight up beat juggernaut either? not sure where you are going with this either.

Those might be better, but I'd still bank on H/E's tech and general intellect being enough to take out juggs, if he's operating at his peak.

i dont even think HE could slow down trion, but then again, you never know. not sure how a reality smashing juggernaut gets slain by a tech head...

gobstakid777
Originally posted by guy222
High-E

Knowsbleed33
HE got his ass handed to him by Joe Fixit.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
HE got his ass handed to him by Joe Fixit.

this shows you didnt even read the comic.

he instructed hulk to kill him

AsbestosFlaygon
Ok, Juggernaut is officially a cosmic-level being now.

Let the Juggernaut wankfest begin.

Knowsbleed33
Are you suggesting that H/E is a cosmic level being?

Cause he ain't.

Survivor19
I think HE can promptly lose the first scenario, if BFR is not allowed. Especially considering on of his latest versions was scared shitless by Ultron.
But 1 day prep is enough for HE to take 10/10

dmills
HE on his game is about sky father level. At his lowest he is still high Herald level.

manx422
Juggy loses

Colossus-Big C
Are you suggesting that H/E is a cosmic level being?

Cause he ain't. Actually he is. he beat galactus and countless other cosmic beings

xJLxKing
So Superman is considered as Cosmic Being as well

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by xJLxKing
So Superman is considered as Cosmic Being as well
Superman doesnt have cosmic powers

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Superman doesnt have cosmic powers
He is still considered a cosmic being.

My point is, you can be a cosmic being and it doesn't meant squat

Colossus-Big C
He is still considered a cosmic being.

My point is, you can be a cosmic being and it doesn't meant squat

yes. but with HE. it does

his power levels at best is at galactus levels and greater

xJLxKing
yes. but with HE. it does

his power levels at best is at galactus levels and greater laughing out loud
Why because he is a cosmic being? Then why does he lose to Skaar
Why can't he beat WWH?
Why doesn't he beat weaker character who are obviously lower then Skyfather level, let alone Galactus level easily??

Seriously, it's just a rank, it doesn't boost you power, or anything.

Colossus-Big C
laughing out loud
Why because he is a cosmic being? Then why does he lose to Skaar
Why can't he beat WWH?
Why doesn't he beat weaker character who are obviously lower then Skyfather level, let alone Galactus level easily??

Seriously, it's just a rank, it doesn't boost you power, or anything.

1. he told hulk to kill him
2. he is not always at his highest level. he has to evolve which takes time.
3.He Punked galactus on panel when he evolved to a level equal to him
4. He created his own dam planet with a thor version he made himself

Colossus-Big C
double post

xJLxKing
laughing out loud pitiful excuses. Same can be said about Superman laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
laughing out loud pitiful excuses. Same can be said about Superman laughing out loud

Can superman kill galactus? no.
Can superman evolve his own powers at will. no
Can Superman creat life. no

galactusischere

yup, he once became powerful enough to challenge big G.
Cover: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1a/HevsGalactus.png
HE's level varies from time to time. Once hes weak enough to lose to low tiers and once hes powerful enough to take on an abstract.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
yup, he once became powerful enough to challenge big G.
Cover: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1a/HevsGalactus.png
HE's level varies from time to time. Once hes weak enough to lose to low tiers and once hes powerful enough to take on an abstract.
Doesn't matter. That's a different version. I am talking about Current Juggs

1. no
2. yes
3. Hmm, I think, not sure. I know he did it indirectly

galactusischere
Doesn't matter. That's a different version. I am talking about Current Juggs

I was talking about HE and Galactus not juggs.

1. no
2. yes
3. Hmm, I think, not sure. I know he did it indirectly

1. he can't
2. what do you mean? Not holding back=evolving?
3. If he ever did thats stupid writing.

xJLxKing
I was talking about HE and Galactus not juggs.
And I was talking bout Jugg

1. I said it
2. Sun dip, electricity and other forms
3. AS, he created a pocket universe... I think

Colossus-Big C
when did he create a pocket universe?

xJLxKing
when did he create a pocket universe?
I am not sure, but I think it was in AS
Here it is
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/as2.jpg

Colossus-Big C
oh. Forge has done the same

galactusischere
I am not sure, but I think it was in AS
Here it is
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/as2.jpg

I don't get it.
Did he make the pocket universe by using tech or did he make it by using his own power?

xJLxKing
I don't get it.
Did he make the pocket universe by using his tech or did he make it by using his own power?
Tech

Knowsbleed33
Actually he is. he beat galactus and countless other cosmic beings

Using what? prep and technology? That's no cosmic level stuff.

Colossus-Big C
Using what? prep and technology? That's no cosmic level stuff. His tech is what evolves his power to cosmic levels, also his tech could be greater than galactus tech seing as EXITAR called him to"fix" his armor

galactusischere
His tech is what evolves his power to cosmic levels, also his tech could be greater than galactus tech seing as EXITAR called him to"fix" his armor
nope his tech isn't > Galactus.
Galactus has made the UN which ERASED AND RECREATED the MULTI-VERSE in a blink of an eye in the hands of a super-genious mortal. Think what it would do if Galactus himself used it.
He has more universal weapons aboard his ship.
He hes his worldship which is the size of a SOLAR SYSTEM. Reed Richards said that it is perhaps the greatest source of energy within the universe. Korvac had gaines universal powers when he abosrbed Galactus's ship.
I rest my case

Colossus-Big C
in 1 billion years he can.

High Evolutionary once evolved to an abstract and started scanning all the multiverse all at once and he calculated that if he did that for 1 billion years he can become the smartest being in existance (besides toaa LT etc)

galactusischere
in 1 billion years he can.

High Evolutionary once evolved to an abstract and started scanning all the multiverse all at once and he calculated that if he did that for 1 billion years he can become the smartest being in existance (besides toaa LT etc)

Galactus IS an abstract primarily, while HE's power varies from time to time. And no way in hell is HE going to build a weapon that can destory the multi-verse in a single blast(and Reed used it, If it was Galactus I think the damage would have been more).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.