Blue Dragon vs Ridley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
um anything goes

Nemesis X
Wasn't Blue Dragon an anime/manga first or were the anime/manga versions made after the game?

SuperLuigi
i really dont give a shit. im just trying to find so game characters that havent been used much.

Ms.Marvel
lol.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
i really dont give a shit. im just trying to find so game characters that havent been used much.

Yeah well, if Blue Dragon didn't originate from a game, this would be breaking the rules don't you think?

SuperLuigi
possibly why dont you google it and find out.

Nemesis X
I just checked and it said Blue Dragon did come out as a game first.

SuperLuigi
thats good to know. now i wont be banned for breaking the lamest rule ever

MooCowofJustice
thats good to know. now i wont be banned for breaking the lamest rule ever

Yes, because keeping Naruto, Sasuke, Vegeta, Goku, Krillin, that douche from Bleach and everyone else from an anime out of this forum is completely lame.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Yes, because keeping Naruto, Sasuke, Vegeta, Goku, Krillin, that douche from Bleach and everyone else from an anime out of this forum is completely lame.

That douche better be Uryu or Hitsugaya.

SuperLuigi
you obviously missed the point. there are plenty of good game characters out there that cant be used aside from them.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Nemesis X
That douche better be Uryu or Hitsugaya.

I meant the main guy. What is it?

I think he has the Orange hair and the Black sword. I saw a texture of some douche from Bleach for Ike earlier last week. I facepalmed.

Ms.Marvel
ichigo. laughing out loud

SpadeKing
you obviously missed the point. there are plenty of good game characters out there that cant be used aside from them.

tecmo bowl Bo Jackson, Punch Out's Mike Tyson, Moon Walker Michael Jackson, shall I continue? haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.