Freddy VS Proffessor X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weaponx510
Charles has fallen asleep at his friends house on elm street. Freddy heard charles talkin bout his mama .

no holding back who wins?

gobstakid777
demon powers beats telepathy so i believe fred takes it

Mindset
Originally posted by weaponx510
Freddy heard charles talkin bout his mama .

Smh...

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Mindset
Smh...
yea.the thing is freddy hated his momma so...

chomperx9
Originally posted by gobstakid777
yea.the thing is freddy hated his momma so... i thought you were going to sleep ?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by chomperx9
i thought you were going to sleep ?
freddy convinced me to wake up

weaponx510
demon powers beats telepathy so i believe fred takes it

well teenagers with no powers end up beating Freddy....so what are you talking about?

gobstakid777
well teenagers with no powers end up beating Freddy....so what are you talking about?
If they beat him he would've have turned up in 7 sequels so yea..

Micheal_Myers
I'm pretty sure Xavier has a strong enough mind to easily defeat Freddy.

Charles takes this one.

Eternal Idol
Xavier psi-castrates Freddy.

Kazenji
Professor X.

weaponx510
how?

Kris Blaze
Xavier.

Bouboumaster
Xavier have feat that makes me think that he would, like, destroy Krueger.

weaponx510
How can you be sure they would work on Freddy

gobstakid777
see the thing is does Freddy work on an psionic or astral level.
answer-he doesn't

weaponx510
Then Xavier wins

gobstakid777
Then Xavier wins
I mean Xavier can't effect him

Lostedge
I mean Xavier can't effect him

Good, then Xavier wins

Parmaniac
Freddy is omnipotent in the dreamworld keep in mind that Fred enters Prof Xs mind not Prof X enters Freds...

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Freddy is omnipotent in the dreamworld keep in mind that Fred enters Prof Xs mind not Prof X enters Freds... big grin

weaponx510
that just doesnt sound right ProffessorX can enter any mind if he really wants 2

Kris Blaze
If Freddy's omnipotent, then how come he can hurt by his own claws, be harmed by the collective abilities of 5 teenagers and so on?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
If Freddy's omnipotent, then how come he can hurt by his own claws, be harmed by the collective abilities of 5 teenagers and so on?

can you tell me in wich part the claw thing happend (can't remember that)? To the 5 Teenagers I guess your refering to Dream Warriors where everyone of the group has special abilitys, well they haven't really harm him he was toying with them you can see that when Kincaid (the black strong guy) tried to overpower Freddy and Freddy just smiled at him and overpowered him (he was lifting him with 1 arm IIRC) or when Will (the Sorcerer) was firing magical beams (or something like that) on Freddy and Freddy seemed to be harmed then he smiled at Will and just stabbed him.

In part 6 is a dialog with Tracy
Tracy says: It's my dream I do what I want
Freddy says: It might be your dream but my rules
(not quoted, free translated from german to english)

almost everytime Freddy lost was because of some weird plot device
for example:
part 3: they used holy water on Frddys remains (real world) but in the end of the movie there was a sign that he was still "alive"
part4: Alice puts a mirror in front of Freddy after a song about the Lord of Dreams (<- not sure about the original title) and then the souls in his body were rebelling and tore him apart and agian there was a sign that he wasn't dead, you could see his face in the water of the wishing well

and finally I think the reason why he still loses is because he is the bad guy in 98% of all horrormovies the bad guy loses in the end (or at least it seems like he did) I could argue how Doom could steal Beyonders powers if he was omnipotent and could just make it unhappen (no I'm not putting teenagers on the same level as Doom smile just an example)
and of course, the nightmare movies are full of PIS (like comics) if that wouldn't be the case we would see a Dream Demon killing the whole Elmstreet in 3 minutes and the film would be over, not so entertaining is it?

Survivor19
No, he couldn't, since only Doom is truly omnipotent.
Ahem.
As for the thread: Freddy is only omnipotent in comparsion to his opponents. He never faced anyone of Xavier's caliber.
Professor can work in dreamspace just fine, and has enough feats to suggest that Freddy will be reliving the memories of himself being burned till the end of days.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19
No, he couldn't, since only Doom is truly omnipotent.
Ahem.
As for the thread: Freddy is only omnipotent in comparsion to his opponents. He never faced anyone of Xavier's caliber.
Professor can work in dreamspace just fine, and has enough feats to suggest that Freddy will be reliving the memories of himself being burned till the end of days.

Agreed on the fact that he never faced such a caliber like Prof X problem is Fred has shown high resistances (I say invulnerable cause he was toying) against physical damage the main prob is he never faced someone with TP so it's pure speculation if it would succeed or not to mindrape him (what would stop him from just vorbid Prof X to enter his mind, he isn't a mortal man with the ability to enter other peoples dreams it were Demons who gave him his power), but the advantage is on Freds side Prof X wouldn't know that he's asleep and if Fred just going for the kill he could simply appear behind him and stab him

but like I said I can't proof that he has high resistances against TP but I guess it's not so streched if you look at what he's capable of but still I think you won't agree on that laughing so let us agree to disagree stick out tongue

-Pr-
Freddy does NOT want to be in Professor X's head. The man will tailor his own dreams to flat out ruin Freddy, imo.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by -Pr-
Freddy does NOT want to be in Professor X's head. The man will tailor his own dreams to flat out ruin Freddy, imo.
See that's the problem,as Dream Warriors showed, Lucid Dreaming won't do jack shit to freddy,who isn't some telepath,he's a frickin demon

-Pr-
See that's the problem,as Dream Warriors showed, Lucid Dreaming won't do jack shit to freddy,who isn't some telepath,he's a frickin demon

i'm not talking about lucid dreaming. xavier has complete power over everything that happens inside his own head. freddy, imo, won't be able to do a thing to him.

Parmaniac
i'm not talking about lucid dreaming. xavier has complete power over everything that happens inside his own head. freddy, imo, won't be able to do a thing to him.

problem I see is that Freddys nightmares are no ordinary nightmares

I think there's nothing left to really "discuss" about either we agree or we don't

Hitman911
Freddy<Shadow King<X

-Pr-
problem I see is that Freddys nightmares are no ordinary nightmares

I think there's nothing left to really "discuss" about either we agree or we don't

you don't have to quote the freddy series to me. i have seen em... stick out tongue

she doesn't have the mental powers xavier does, and i think that needs to be considered.

DarkOdin
you don't have to quote the freddy series to me. i have seen em... stick out tongue

she doesn't have the mental powers xavier does, and i think that needs to be considered. agreed The dream world is no different then Prof. X enters the astral plane. Heck there was one girl mediated into the dream world. you also could make a point that the professor could suck freddy into the "real world"

weaponx510
yep

Lostedge
Originally posted by DarkOdin
You also could make a point that the professor could suck freddy into the "real world"

I agree, Xavier would pull Freddy to real world and roll over him with the wheelchair. Also Freddys powers only work if you are scared of him, and Xavier is the man without fear ... or was that Daredevil

PRAYERRUN
Ok normally, Proffessor X would probably seek out the mind of the person invading his mind. Problem is that Freddy is technecally dead.

Creshosk
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Ok normally, Proffessor X would probably seek out the mind of the person invading his mind. Problem is that Freddy is technecally dead. So's the shadow king. Who was a strong telepath in life. and as was said

Originally posted by Hitman911
Freddy<Shadow King<X

weaponx510
Originally posted by Lostedge
I agree, Xavier would pull Freddy to real world and roll over him with the wheelchair. Also Freddys powers only work if you are scared of him, and Xavier is the man without fear ... or was that Daredevil

if xavier brought him to the real world he would probabley be in trouble comsidering he is cripple

Creshosk
if xavier brought him to the real world he would probabley be in trouble comsidering he is cripple No, he's not.

-Pr-
if xavier brought him to the real world he would probabley be in trouble comsidering he is cripple

in the real world? xavier would make freddy a vegetable.

weaponx510
i was thinking in the dream world couldnt xavier just get n freddys mind and make the dream world how he wants

HueyFreeman
Not sure how this plays out. This isn't a battle between two telepaths, its a battle between a telepath and a dream demon. As a dream demon freddy has access to all of Xaviers fears and torments. Problem is after all is said and done "xavier has complete control over his mind and freddy has complete control over dreams." wacko 5/5 I guess.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Not sure how this plays out. This isn't a battle between two telepaths, its a battle between a telepath and a dream demon. As a dream demon freddy has access to all of Xaviers fears and torments. Problem is after all is said and done "xavier has complete control over his mind and freddy has complete control over dreams." wacko 5/5 I guess. cool

Xplosive
Freddy wins or at least eventually Freddy wins.

Kris Blaze
can you tell me in wich part the claw thing happend (can't remember that)? To the 5 Teenagers I guess your refering to Dream Warriors where everyone of the group has special abilitys, well they haven't really harm him he was toying with them you can see that when Kincaid (the black strong guy) tried to overpower Freddy and Freddy just smiled at him and overpowered him (he was lifting him with 1 arm IIRC) or when Will (the Sorcerer) was firing magical beams (or something like that) on Freddy and Freddy seemed to be harmed then he smiled at Will and just stabbed him.

almost everytime Freddy lost was because of some weird plot device
for example:
part 3: they used holy water on Frddys remains (real world) but in the end of the movie there was a sign that he was still "alive"
part4: Alice puts a mirror in front of Freddy after a song about the Lord of Dreams (<- not sure about the original title) and then the souls in his body were rebelling and tore him apart and agian there was a sign that he wasn't dead, you could see his face in the water of the wishing well

and finally I think the reason why he still loses is because he is the bad guy in 98% of all horrormovies the bad guy loses in the end (or at least it seems like he did) I could argue how Doom could steal Beyonders powers if he was omnipotent and could just make it unhappen (no I'm not putting teenagers on the same level as Doom smile just an example)
and of course, the nightmare movies are full of PIS (like comics) if that wouldn't be the case we would see a Dream Demon killing the whole Elmstreet in 3 minutes and the film would be over, not so entertaining is it?

It's Freddy from the comics no expression

Kazenji
Well what feats does he have in the comics if anyone read them??

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well what feats does he have in the comics if anyone read them??

He's pretty strong.

This girl gets her dream under control and decides to fortify her house. Her and her dad fight off Freddy, who creates like a million clones of himself. Can't remember who wins. There are also these kids who manage to stave him off by summoning an aztek demon.

weaponx510
xavier stomps then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.