Robbie Rotten Vs. The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Scenario 1: Robbie Rotten is assigned to take down Gotham, while the Joker is assigned to take down Lazy Town. Which one is successful in their given task?

Scenario 2: Hand to hand fight

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Board Walker
Scenario 1: Robbie Rotten is assigned to take down Gotham, while the Joker is assigned to take down Lazy Town. Which one is successful in their given task?

Scenario 2: Hand to hand fight

you mean the nick jrs show?joker just gasbombs everyone in lazytown,while in gotham,hell,The police force would be able to take him down.that's just sad.fight 2 will involve the non-execrising fatass robbie on the losing end of a game called "whose body is this blade in?"

Master Court
Scenario 1. Robbie disguises himself as Robin and slits Batman's throat. He then detonates specifically chosen targets for optimum centralized devastation. The targets are two hospitals, a police station, an orphanage, and three teddy bear shops. Robbie then enacts a plan to incite mass gang rioting, and soon Robbie controls Gotham with a cruel iron fist.

Joker ties Sportacis' shoe laces together. Sportacus does a handspring and jumps back to catch Joker's neck with the shoelaces. Joker now on the ground, Sporticis snaps Joker's neck and says "Stay the f*ck out of Lazy Town".

Scenario 2. Robbie Rotten hands down.

Board Walker
I was thinking Robbie has some pretty impressive prep feats and tactical mastermind feats when it comes to mass sociological manipulation. I think he would use batman and the villains of gotham against their own selves for his own ends. Have to remember Robbie is also a technological genius, I would place him above reed Richards and Tony stark in that department, as for prep I say hes a notch above bats.

As for scenario two, I think Robbie takes it in hand to hand, hes no slouch in physical combat, dealing with sportacus regularly.

occultdestroyer
Robbie Rotten is NOT a comic book character.

/closed

Board Walker
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Robbie Rotten is NOT a comic book character.

/closed

You shouldn't say things of which you don't really know, it makes you look oblivious.

occultdestroyer
Wasn't he in a show or something? Totally forgot the name of the show.
I don't remember him being in a comic.

Board Walker
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Wasn't he in a show or something? Totally forgot the name of the show.
I don't remember him being in a comic.

Robbie Rotten is part of the LT verse, and there is comics of it.

gobstakid777
He's from a NICK JR's show.Robbie gets curbstomped and raped!this like placing a defensless woman in front of an army of those reavers from serenity.
Joker 100000000000/10 ,all in absolute curbstomps

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Board Walker
I was thinking Robbie has some pretty impressive prep feats and tactical mastermind feats when it comes to mass sociological manipulation. I think he would use batman and the villains of gotham against their own selves for his own ends. Have to remember Robbie is also a technological genius, I would place him above reed Richards and Tony stark in that department, as for prep I say hes a notch above bats.

As for scenario two, I think Robbie takes it in hand to hand, hes no slouch in physical combat, dealing with sportacus regularly. http://gbcw.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/moron.jpg

batdude123
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/porters54/016-6.jpg

gobstakid777
http://www.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5505/Manwich.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.